Research Discussion: NoTroll's Long Missing Sister Found

NoTroll's Long Missing Sister Found

Years ago she ran away from the abusive Missoura hillbilly redneck
homestead,
tired of being handed from brother to cousin and back again for repeated
unspeakable acts of sexual depravity. Chlamydia even stopped shaving her
armpits and stopped bikini-waxing her vajayjay, but even in New Zealand
there was no safe haven for the abused ovine ... the likes of Gilligan Horry
just wouldn't leave her alone.

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/nz-mourns-death-shrek-famously-shaggy-sheep-052003989.html

Yes Siree, she was a stunner (by redneck standards) and I'm sure the KILGORE
brothers and that semen accident Browneye had a chance to defile the lass.
noTroll requested that the body be shipped to the Ozarks for a proper
redneck burial .... can you spell necrophilia ... the poor lass

"Hägar" wrote in message

Years ago she ran away from the abusive Missoura hillbilly redneck
homestead,
tired of being handed from brother to cousin and back again for repeated
unspeakable acts of sexual depravity. Chlamydia even stopped shaving her
armpits and stopped bikini-waxing her vajayjay, but even in New Zealand
there was no safe haven for the abused ovine ... the likes of Gilligan Horry
just wouldn't leave her alone.

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/nz-mourns-death-shrek-famously-shaggy-sheep-052003989.html

Yes Siree, she was a stunner (by redneck standards) and I'm sure the KILGORE
brothers and that semen accident Browneye had a chance to defile the lass.
noTroll requested that the body be shipped to the Ozarks for a proper
redneck burial .... can you spell necrophilia ... the poor lass

Chlamydia is your sister you mouth breathing white trash trailer dweller.
You ought to trade up to a pad further away from the sewage lagoon - the
shit fumes are taking their toll - and you clearly have no brain cells to
spare. Really, how many fire stations did your momma have to visit before
she found one that would take you?

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Years ago she ran away from the abusive Missoura hillbilly redneck
> homestead,
> tired of being handed from brother to cousin and back again for repeated
> unspeakable acts of sexual depravity. Chlamydia even stopped shaving her
> armpits and stopped bikini-waxing her vajayjay, but even in New Zealand
> there was no safe haven for the abused ovine ... the likes of Gilligan
> Horry
> just wouldn't leave her alone.
>
> http://beta.news.yahoo.com/nz-mourns-death-shrek-famously-shaggy-sheep-052003989.html
>
> Yes Siree, she was a stunner (by redneck standards) and I'm sure the
> KILGORE
> brothers and that semen accident Browneye had a chance to defile the lass.
> noTroll requested that the body be shipped to the Ozarks for a proper
> redneck burial .... can you spell necrophilia ... the poor lass

> Chlamydia is your sister you mouth breathing white trash trailer dweller.
> You ought to trade up to a pad further away from the sewage lagoon - the
> shit fumes are taking their toll - and you clearly have no brain cells to
> spare. Really, how many fire stations did your momma have to visit before
> she found one that would take you?

Having those flash-back dreams again, do you, redneck douche ....

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Years ago she ran away from the abusive Missoura hillbilly redneck
> homestead,
> tired of being handed from brother to cousin and back again for repeated
> unspeakable acts of sexual depravity. Chlamydia even stopped shaving her
> armpits and stopped bikini-waxing her vajayjay, but even in New Zealand
> there was no safe haven for the abused ovine ... the likes of Gilligan
> Horry
> just wouldn't leave her alone.
>
> http://beta.news.yahoo.com/nz-mourns-death-shrek-famously-shaggy-sheep-052003989.html
>
> Yes Siree, she was a stunner (by redneck standards) and I'm sure the
> KILGORE
> brothers and that semen accident Browneye had a chance to defile the lass.
> noTroll requested that the body be shipped to the Ozarks for a proper
> redneck burial .... can you spell necrophilia ... the poor lass

> Chlamydia is your sister you mouth breathing white trash trailer dweller.
> You ought to trade up to a pad further away from the sewage lagoon - the
> shit fumes are taking their toll - and you clearly have no brain cells to
> spare. Really, how many fire stations did your momma have to visit before
> she found one that would take you?

Having those flash-back dreams again, do you, redneck douche ....

I forgot, you're a cracker, too.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Years ago she ran away from the abusive Missoura hillbilly redneck
>> homestead,
>> tired of being handed from brother to cousin and back again for repeated
>> unspeakable acts of sexual depravity. Chlamydia even stopped shaving her
>> armpits and stopped bikini-waxing her vajayjay, but even in New Zealand
>> there was no safe haven for the abused ovine ... the likes of Gilligan
>> Horry
>> just wouldn't leave her alone.
>>
>> http://beta.news.yahoo.com/nz-mourns-death-shrek-famously-shaggy-sheep-052003989.html
>>
>> Yes Siree, she was a stunner (by redneck standards) and I'm sure the
>> KILGORE
>> brothers and that semen accident Browneye had a chance to defile the
>> lass.
>> noTroll requested that the body be shipped to the Ozarks for a proper
>> redneck burial .... can you spell necrophilia ... the poor lass
>>
>> ***********************************************************************************
>> Chlamydia is your sister you mouth breathing white trash trailer dweller.
>> You ought to trade up to a pad further away from the sewage lagoon - the
>> shit fumes are taking their toll - and you clearly have no brain cells to
>> spare. Really, how many fire stations did your momma have to visit
>> before she found one that would take you?
>>

> Having those flash-back dreams again, do you, redneck douche ....

> I forgot, you're a cracker, too.

You are one retarded oaf, redneck butt-boi.
Crackers live in Missoura, remember ...
Warning: your un-funny gene is kicking in, numbnutz ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> Years ago she ran away from the abusive Missoura hillbilly redneck
>> homestead,
>> tired of being handed from brother to cousin and back again for repeated
>> unspeakable acts of sexual depravity. Chlamydia even stopped shaving her
>> armpits and stopped bikini-waxing her vajayjay, but even in New Zealand
>> there was no safe haven for the abused ovine ... the likes of Gilligan
>> Horry
>> just wouldn't leave her alone.
>>
>> http://beta.news.yahoo.com/nz-mourns-death-shrek-famously-shaggy-sheep-052003989.html
>>
>> Yes Siree, she was a stunner (by redneck standards) and I'm sure the
>> KILGORE
>> brothers and that semen accident Browneye had a chance to defile the
>> lass.
>> noTroll requested that the body be shipped to the Ozarks for a proper
>> redneck burial .... can you spell necrophilia ... the poor lass
>>
>> ***********************************************************************************
>> Chlamydia is your sister you mouth breathing white trash trailer dweller.
>> You ought to trade up to a pad further away from the sewage lagoon - the
>> shit fumes are taking their toll - and you clearly have no brain cells to
>> spare. Really, how many fire stations did your momma have to visit
>> before she found one that would take you?
>>

> Having those flash-back dreams again, do you, redneck douche ....

> I forgot, you're a cracker, too.

You are one retarded oaf, redneck butt-boi.
Crackers live in Missoura, remember ...
Warning: your un-funny gene is kicking in, numbnutz ...

Cracker and a twat face.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-08 13:08:43 EST
On Jun 8, 11:54 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> >> Years ago she ran away from the abusive Missoura hillbilly redneck
> >> homestead,
> >> tired of being handed from brother to cousin and back again for repeated
> >> unspeakable acts of sexual depravity.  Chlamydia even stopped shaving her
> >> armpits and stopped bikini-waxing her vajayjay, but even in New Zealand
> >> there was no safe haven for the abused ovine ... the likes of Gilligan
> >> Horry
> >> just wouldn't leave her alone.
>
> >>http://beta.news.yahoo.com/nz-mourns-death-shrek-famously-shaggy-shee...
>
> >> Yes Siree, she was a stunner (by redneck standards) and I'm sure the
> >> KILGORE
> >> brothers and that semen accident Browneye had a chance to defile the
> >> lass.
> >> noTroll requested that the body be shipped to the Ozarks for a proper
> >> redneck burial .... can you spell necrophilia ... the poor lass
>
> >> ***************************************************************************­********
> >> Chlamydia is your sister you mouth breathing white trash trailer dweller.
> >> You ought to trade up to a pad further away from the sewage lagoon - the
> >> shit fumes are taking their toll - and you clearly have no brain cells to
> >> spare.  Really, how many fire stations did your momma have to visit
> >> before she found one that would take you?
>
> > Having those flash-back dreams again, do you, redneck douche ....

> > I forgot, you're a cracker, too.
>
> You are one retarded oaf, redneck butt-boi.
> Crackers live in Missoura, remember ...
> Warning: your un-funny gene is kicking in, numbnutz ...

> Cracker and a twat face.

All that inbreeding in the Hagar KKKlan led to lots of deformities --
mental and physical -- and obviously way beyond knuckle dragging.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMTY5ZnBzc3pqZGI&hl=en_US

Jason Browneye
2011-06-09 19:06:54 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMTY5ZnBzc3pqZGI&hl=en_US

Ha. Mr. Hagar looks like an old, fat totem pole.

Jason Browneye
2011-06-09 19:07:07 EST