Research Discussion: A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!

A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!

A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

"Rolf Harris - Fine Day"

Love to you all !!!

______________________________

Yes, it is the Queen's Birthday Holiday here in New Zealand today.

______________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.wanttoknow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

George
2011-06-05 21:42:35 EST
On Jun 6, 12:19 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!

She was born 21 April 1926.
It is the 6th of June...

Livvy
2011-06-05 23:37:50 EST
On Jun 5, 9:42 pm, george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
> On Jun 6, 12:19 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!
>
> She was born 21 April 1926.
> It is the 6th of June...

new, eh? Queen's b-day traditionally celebrated in June for various
celebratory reasons throughout the realm, you coulda looked this up
yourself. Or perhaps you did, and are just being an ass. Most
likely both.

John Smith
2011-06-05 23:48:24 EST
On 6/5/2011 8:37 PM, livvy wrote:
> On Jun 5, 9:42 pm, george<gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
>> On Jun 6, 12:19 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry<G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!
>>
>> She was born 21 April 1926.
>> It is the 6th of June...
>
> new, eh? Queen's b-day traditionally celebrated in June for various
> celebratory reasons throughout the realm, you coulda looked this up
> yourself. Or perhaps you did, and are just being an ass. Most
> likely both.

The ugly old tranny, maybe weiner will send her a weiner pic -- best
she'd better hope for!

--

Regards,
JS

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:42:35 -0700 (PDT), george <gblack@hnpl.net>
wrote:

>On Jun 6, 12:19 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!
>>

>She was born 21 April 1926.
>It is the 6th of June...

"Yes, it is the Queen's Birthday Holiday here in New Zealand today".

Hi George

"gblack" ... you've been in UseNet NewsGroups for years, aye ?

Before the year 2000 ?

_________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Government Shill #2
2011-06-06 03:12:45 EST
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:42:35 -0700 (PDT), george <gblack@hnpl.net> wrote:

>On Jun 6, 12:19 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!
>>

>She was born 21 April 1926.
>It is the 6th of June...

Queen's Birthday in WA today. Rest of the country next week. She get's lots of
birthdays. I guess it's one of the perks of being the queen.

Shill #2
--
Pfft...English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Homer J. Simpson

>A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> "Rolf Harris - Fine Day"

When is she going to turn over the reins to the guy with the
big floppy ears ???

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:00:14 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>>
>> "Rolf Harris - Fine Day"
>>

>When is she going to turn over the reins to the guy with the
>big floppy ears ???

My friend here said... "she's not !!!"

_____________

LOL

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Herbert Glazier
2011-06-07 08:59:57 EST
On Jun 6, 7:20 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:00:14 -0700, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
> >>A Very Happy Birthday To Her Majesty The Queen !!!
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E
>
> >> "Rolf Harris - Fine Day"
>
> >When is she going to turn over the reins to the guy with the
> >big floppy ears ???
>
> My friend here said... "she's not !!!"
>
> _____________
>
> LOL
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Here is a kicker The Queen knighted the CEO of Severn Trent Water
Severn Trent put sheriff "Bob" Hansell in office in Osceola county
Fl. I have posted I let people know all about Severn Trent(out of the
U.K.) being 100% Mafia. You all know my story. I'm very lucky to
still be alive. So far its Severn Trent 10 Bert 0 I'm just the
power of 1 I had no house water for 4 years,and the Osceola health
dept. was paid not to help me. I live in Easthampton Mass. so not to
make it to easy for Osceola sheriff "Bob" Hansell to kill me. I keep
getting a Severn Trent Toho water bill for $2076.85 Get the picture.
TreBert

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 05:59:57 -0700 (PDT), herbert glazier
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 6, 7:20 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:00:14 -0700, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>> >When is she going to turn over the reins to the guy with the
>> >big floppy ears ???
>>
>> My friend here said... "she's not !!!"
>>
>> _____________
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> ___
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>>
>> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>>
>> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>>
>> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
>> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>>
>> ___
>
>Here is a kicker The Queen knighted the CEO of Severn Trent Water
>Severn Trent put sheriff "Bob" Hansell in office in Osceola county
>Fl. I have posted I let people know all about Severn Trent(out of the
>U.K.) being 100% Mafia. You all know my story. I'm very lucky to
>still be alive. So far its Severn Trent 10 Bert 0 I'm just the
>power of 1 I had no house water for 4 years,and the Osceola health
>dept. was paid not to help me. I live in Easthampton Mass. so not to
>make it to easy for Osceola sheriff "Bob" Hansell to kill me. I keep
>getting a Severn Trent Toho water bill for $2076.85 Get the picture.
>TreBert

And all of that
allowed you to be here.

Just like me !!!

i Love you.

Have a Great Day !!! (Fine Day and Love to You All)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00w4IPv97E

proof PROOF !!! ........ 100%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dofx8PTjVo

For Those DrWho Want To DrKnow...