Research Discussion: Wow ... Astronomy Picture Of The Day.

Wow ... Astronomy Picture Of The Day.

Wow ... Astronomy Picture of the Day ...

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110602.html

_____________________________

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.wanttoknow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Jun 5, 3:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Wow ... Astronomy Picture of the Day ...
>
> http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110602.html
>
> _____________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.wanttoknow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

These are way better pictures: UFOs on NASA official video
http://hairbrushguzzle.blogspot.com/2010/06/entering-twilight-zone-8-signs-of.html

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

BDK
2011-06-05 13:39:25 EST
In article <4c76453f-8ebc-452e-b8f2-
4*c@q12g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, bradguth@gmail.com says...

> On Jun 5, 3:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > Wow ... Astronomy Picture of the Day ...
> >
> > http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110602.html
> >
> > _____________________________
> >
> > ___
> >
> > ___
> >
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
> >
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
> >
> > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.wanttoknow.info
> >
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> > "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
> >
> > ___
>
> These are way better pictures: UFOs on NASA official video
> http://hairbrushguzzle.blogspot.com/2010/06/entering-twilight-zone-8-signs-of.html
>
> http://www.wanttoknow.info/
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?

Hmmm, you might make an excellent test subject....

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

John Smith
2011-06-05 13:57:55 EST
On 6/5/2011 10:39 AM, BDK wrote:

>> These are way better pictures: UFOs on NASA official video
>> http://hairbrushguzzle.blogspot.com/2010/06/entering-twilight-zone-8-signs-of.html
>>
>> http://www.wanttoknow.info/
>> http://translate.google.com/#
>> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?
>
> Hmmm, you might make an excellent test subject....

Naaa, isn't necessary to go to extremes. Just grab the nearest subject
off the street and you can pose the question, "Why does this guy/gal
appear to be more intelligent than myself."

Besides, the wino will work for booze ... Guth would want real monetary
reimbursement to participate in your study ... and probably make your
study impossible -- obviously, your welfare check isn't adequate.

--

Regards,
JS

BDK
2011-06-05 18:32:20 EST
In article <isgg34$1u3$1@dont-email.me>, bit_bucket@gmx.com says...

> On 6/5/2011 10:39 AM, BDK wrote:

> >> These are way better pictures: UFOs on NASA official video
> >> http://hairbrushguzzle.blogspot.com/2010/06/entering-twilight-zone-8-signs-of.html
> >>
> >> http://www.wanttoknow.info/
> >> http://translate.google.com/#
> >> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?
> >
> > Hmmm, you might make an excellent test subject....
> >

> Naaa, isn't necessary to go to extremes. Just grab the nearest subject
> off the street and you can pose the question, "Why does this guy/gal
> appear to be more intelligent than myself."
>
> Besides, the wino will work for booze ... Guth would want real monetary
> reimbursement to participate in your study ... and probably make your
> study impossible -- obviously, your welfare check isn't adequate.

But that won't work, as the common wino, as picked as his brain is,
isn't a raving usenet kOOk, who believes in a Venus with people on it,
that Obama was born in Kenya, or chemtrails, etc, etc, you know, all the
goofy shit you kooks buy into?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:32:20 -0400, BDK <Control@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

>> > Hmmm, you might make an excellent test subject....
>> >

>> Naaa, isn't necessary to go to extremes. Just grab the nearest subject
>> off the street and you can pose the question, "Why does this guy/gal
>> appear to be more intelligent than myself."
>>
>> Besides, the wino will work for booze ... Guth would want real monetary
>> reimbursement to participate in your study ... and probably make your
>> study impossible -- obviously, your welfare check isn't adequate.
>
>But that won't work, as the common wino, as picked as his brain is,
>isn't a raving usenet kOOk, who believes in a Venus with people on it,
>that Obama was born in Kenya, or chemtrails, etc, etc, you know, all the
>goofy shit you kooks buy into?

Good shit too !!! From KoOks !!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ixuf236Dk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk

But you might be too busy to watch them
as you are raving at usenet kOoks all day !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlc3vuAzWpw

Ho Ho F*ucking Ho !!!

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

BDK
2011-06-06 13:09:13 EST
In article <nqlou6tj2doovqq1255bi1tsnd44upmpea@4ax.com>, GM@ga7rm5er.com
says...

> On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:32:20 -0400, BDK <Control@Worldcontrol.com>
> wrote:

> >> Naaa, isn't necessary to go to extremes. Just grab the nearest subject
> >> off the street and you can pose the question, "Why does this guy/gal
> >> appear to be more intelligent than myself."
> >>
> >> Besides, the wino will work for booze ... Guth would want real monetary
> >> reimbursement to participate in your study ... and probably make your
> >> study impossible -- obviously, your welfare check isn't adequate.
> >
> >But that won't work, as the common wino, as picked as his brain is,
> >isn't a raving usenet kOOk, who believes in a Venus with people on it,
> >that Obama was born in Kenya, or chemtrails, etc, etc, you know, all the
> >goofy shit you kooks buy into?
>
> Good shit too !!! From KoOks !!! ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ixuf236Dk
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk
>
> But you might be too busy to watch them
> as you are raving at usenet kOoks all day !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlc3vuAzWpw
>
> Ho Ho F*ucking Ho !!!
>

> ___
>

> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

All day? I read and type a lot faster than you think. Besides, I can do
more than one thing at once.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!