Research Discussion: Who Am I ???

Who Am I ???

I was born in one country, raised in another.

My father was born in another country.

I was not his only child.

He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.

My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book
idolizing my father not my mother.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

My birth records were sketchy.

No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was
widely accepted in my new country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs
and didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising
myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and
embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up.

It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting
that my father abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30's then, with help behind the
scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office
in my 40s.

They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything.

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no
experience in leading a single organization.

Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me, as though I were
a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy...

I was very critical of my country in the last war, and seized every
opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the
country's economy.

I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every
poor person would be fed and housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.

It was the free market, banks and corporations.

I decided to start making citizens hate them and, if they became envious of
others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign".

That sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional
path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.

I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change
our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the
downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities".

My true views were not widely known and I kept them unknown, until after I
became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out
what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined
those people I associated with. I'm glad they didn't.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world.

And then world learned the truth.

Who am I?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ADOLPH HITLER

If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE, you should be scared, very scared!

On Jun 4, 8:55 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities".
>
> My true views were not widely known and I kept them unknown, until after I
> became my nation's leader.
>
> I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out
> what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined
> those people I associated with.  I'm glad they didn't.
>
> Then I became the most powerful man in the world.
>
> And then world learned the truth.
>
> Who am I?
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ADOLPH HITLER
>
> If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE, you should be scared, very scared!

So this explains why Hagar has never held any public or private office
of authority, over anyone other than his trailer park cesspool
management?

Since you are supposedly always right about everything, please explain
why you knowingly and deliberately abandoned all hard working
Americans in order to focus on consuming beer and cheese along with
all of your section-8 friends that also can't perform any public or
private service other than brown-nosing and parroting as to whatever
those K12 teachers trained you to do.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

F*@2DollarHo.com
2011-06-04 15:07:15 EST
On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 08:55:00 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
>downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities".
>
>My true views were not widely known and I kept them unknown, until after I
>became my nation's leader.
>
>I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out
>what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined
>those people I associated with. I'm glad they didn't.
>
>Then I became the most powerful man in the world.
>
>And then world learned the truth.
>
>Who am I?
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>ADOLPH HITLER
>
>If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE, you should be scared, very scared!

Every time Fagar passes a used condom, he says a little prayer
thankful that his mommy never used one no matter how many men pumped
her guts full that night for 2 dollars.

<*m@2DollarHo.com> wrote in message
ELSE, you should be scared, very scared!

< snipp GuthBall drivel >

> Every time Fagar passes a used condom, he says a little prayer
> thankful that his mommy never used one no matter how many men pumped
> her guts full that night for 2 dollars.

Of course I would expect nothing less than this from a wittle faggot boi who
is subjugated to regular penile colon inspections from his inbred family
members ... and enjoying it ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-06-04 16:29:01 EST
On Jun 4, 3:07 pm, Fagars...@2DollarHo.com wrote:
> [...]
> >became my nation's leader.
>
> >I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out
> >what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined
> >those people I associated with.  I'm glad they didn't.
>
> >Then I became the most powerful man in the world.
>
> >And then world learned the truth.
>
> >Who am I?
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >ADOLPH HITLER
>
> >If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE, you should be scared, very scared!
>
> Every time Fagar passes a used condom, he says a little prayer
> thankful that his mommy never used one no matter how many men pumped

Truer words are seldom written -- and never by Hagar.

Re: Who Am I ???

I'm friends with the crews...

http://people.csail.mit.edu/paulfitz/plank/vulcan/spock2.GIF

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/270186_f520.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0lnNkyZFPKk/SwIxxExh5TI/AAAAAAAAAWg/K_Azzz4Itd4/s1600/twiki4.jpg

_____________________________________

> [...]

>downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities".
>
>My true views were not widely known and I kept them unknown, until after I
>became my nation's leader.
>
>I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out
>what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined
>those people I associated with. I'm glad they didn't.
>
>Then I became the most powerful man in the world.
>
>And then world learned the truth.
>
>Who am I?
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>ADOLPH HITLER
>
>If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE, you should be scared, very scared!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.wanttoknow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger
2011-06-04 21:26:10 EST
On 6/4/2011 8:55 AM, Hägar wrote:
> Who am I?
> ADOLPH HITLER

It's worth remembering that the Hitlers of the world don't announce
themselves as evil. They come as reformers and bringers of
enlightenment, and people believe them and embrace them. Of course, the
reform can't happen unless the reformer is given absolute power.

Most people today don't understand that the Constitution defines a
framework under which the people yield a few powers, specifically
enumerated, to the Federal Government. We're slipping into a framework
that's fundamentally fascistic because the government thinks its powers
are unlimited and absolute, and our self-proclaimed civil libertarians
are asleep at the switch, and too many people acquiesce to government
authority. We failed to guard our liberties, and we let them slip away.

There's an interesting web page, "Adolf the Great", that portrays the
glorious image of Hitler, the one that allowed him to rise to power. I
take this page, not as a tribute to Hitler, but as a satiric reminder of
the human ability to fail to recognize evil.

http://www.adolfthegreat.com/

On Jun 4, 6:26 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 6/4/2011 8:55 AM, Hägar wrote:
>
> > Who am I?
> > ADOLPH HITLER
>
> It's worth remembering that the Hitlers of the world don't announce
> themselves as evil. They come as reformers and bringers of
> enlightenment, and people believe them and embrace them. Of course, the
> reform can't happen unless the reformer is given absolute power.
>
> Most people today don't understand that the Constitution defines a
> framework under which the people yield a few powers, specifically
> enumerated, to the Federal Government. We're slipping into a framework
> that's fundamentally fascistic because the government thinks its powers
> are unlimited and absolute, and our self-proclaimed civil libertarians
> are asleep at the switch, and too many people acquiesce to government
> authority. We failed to guard our liberties, and we let them slip away.
>
> There's an interesting web page, "Adolf the Great", that portrays the
> glorious image of Hitler, the one that allowed him to rise to power. I
> take this page, not as a tribute to Hitler, but as a satiric reminder of
> the human ability to fail to recognize evil.
>
> http://www.adolfthegreat.com/

William Mook, John Smith and myself would have to agree.

JS
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the people, it s an instrument for the people to restrain the
government. -- Patrick Henry

Your first paragraph is exactly what the likes of Hagar, HVAC, BDK and
their rabbi Saul Levy represent, reformers of the redneck Skull and
Bones kind. Ever heard of any dark-skinned Skull and Bones member?

How about ethnicity fairness within Qinetiq (aka CIA/MI6) that employs
something like 14,000?

http://translate.google.com/#

Larry Kroger
2011-06-05 02:09:57 EST
On 6/4/2011 8:00 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Jun 4, 6:26 pm, Larry Kroger<a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>> On 6/4/2011 8:55 AM, Hägar wrote:
>>
>>> Who am I?
>>> ADOLPH HITLER
>>
>> It's worth remembering that the Hitlers of the world don't announce
>> themselves as evil. They come as reformers and bringers of
>> enlightenment, and people believe them and embrace them. Of course, the
>> reform can't happen unless the reformer is given absolute power.
>>
>> Most people today don't understand that the Constitution defines a
>> framework under which the people yield a few powers, specifically
>> enumerated, to the Federal Government. We're slipping into a framework
>> that's fundamentally fascistic because the government thinks its powers
>> are unlimited and absolute, and our self-proclaimed civil libertarians
>> are asleep at the switch, and too many people acquiesce to government
>> authority. We failed to guard our liberties, and we let them slip away.
>>
>> There's an interesting web page, "Adolf the Great", that portrays the
>> glorious image of Hitler, the one that allowed him to rise to power. I
>> take this page, not as a tribute to Hitler, but as a satiric reminder of
>> the human ability to fail to recognize evil.
>>
>> http://www.adolfthegreat.com/
>
> William Mook, John Smith and myself would have to agree.
>
> JS
> The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
> the people, it s an instrument for the people to restrain the
> government. -- Patrick Henry
>
> Your first paragraph is exactly what the likes of Hagar, HVAC, BDK and
> their rabbi Saul Levy represent, reformers of the redneck Skull and
> Bones kind. Ever heard of any dark-skinned Skull and Bones member?
>
> How about ethnicity fairness within Qinetiq (aka CIA/MI6) that employs
> something like 14,000?
>
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Of course I've heard of the Skull & Bones, and that both George W. Bush
and John Kerry were Bonesmen. I don't know the details of their criteria
for admission, and I have no idea whether ethnicity is a factor, either
explicit or implicit. But I'm certain they wouldn't admit me, nor Hagar
either. Presumably the emphasis is on being elite, rather than lacking
skin pigmentation. Do they have a redneck wing? And is PETA in league
with Hitler because he was a vegetarian? Has Rob Reiner joined the Nazis
because Hitler was a militant anti-smoker?

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 4, 3:07 pm, Fagars...@2DollarHo.com wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 08:55:00 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Just for you, douche-boi: