Research Discussion: A Salute To Our Military

A Salute To Our Military

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm

Jake
2011-05-30 16:38:42 EST
On May 30, 11:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm

Thanks, Hags. BTW, did you ever serve? I mean in the U.S. military.
Not the Hell's Angels.
Jake.

On Mon, 30 May 2011 09:32:18 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm

Even with all the conspiracies and skullduggery
that I have studied about involving US Military
and other Military and WW1 and WW2
and Vietnam, etc...
And the fact that I prefer Peace and Intelligence and Kindness and
Wisdom, etc...

We Humans still need a Military force.

Because I've studied hundreds of Extraterrestrial close encounters,
and even the nicest of beings in the nicest of space craft
all have defense and attack systems.

It's all just like Star Wars and Star Trek... OUT THERE...

http://HubbleSite.org

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/ufocaseshome.asp

P.S.
Yeah, yeah, Mr HVAC is supposed to say...
"Oh, Horry, you are such a quick learner !"

-_-_-_-_--------___-_-__---_--_-----__-__-__

Salute !!!

http://www.jdl.in/images/salute-big.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.wanttoknow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On May 30, 11:32 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm

Thanks, Hags. BTW, did you ever serve? I mean in the U.S. military.
Not the Hell's Angels.
Jake.

**************************************
FYI, Beaner, 2 years US Army, 172 Support Battalion, Ft. Richardson, Alaska.

Thanks for caring, you clueless wetback.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-05-31 09:53:15 EST
On May 31, 9:31 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 30, 11:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm
>
> Thanks, Hags.  BTW, did you ever serve?  I mean in the U.S. military.
> Not the Hell's Angels.
> Jake.
>
>         **************************************
> FYI, Beaner, 2 years US Army, 172 Support Battalion, Ft. Richardson, Alaska.
>
> Thanks for caring, you clueless wetback.

No real AmeriKKKan would behave as you do, Hagar -- you inbred trailer
trash fucktard.

On Tue, 31 May 2011 06:31:27 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On May 30, 11:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm
>
>Thanks, Hags. BTW, did you ever serve? I mean in the U.S. military.
>Not the Hell's Angels.
>Jake.
>
> **************************************
>FYI, Beaner, 2 years US Army, 172 Support Battalion, Ft. Richardson, Alaska.
>
>Thanks for caring, you clueless wetback.

RespeC.

___________

Duke Nukem Forever is almost here Brother !!!

_____________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.wanttoknow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2011-05-31 12:42:16 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On May 31, 9:31 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 30, 11:32 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm
>
> Thanks, Hags. BTW, did you ever serve? I mean in the
> U.S. military.
> Not the Hell's Angels.
> Jake.
>
> **************************************
> FYI, Beaner, 2 years US Army, 172 Support Battalion,
> Ft. Richardson, Alaska.
>
> Thanks for caring, you clueless wetback.

No real AmeriKKKan would behave as you do, Hagar -- you
inbred trailer
trash fucktard.
REDRUMP you are one worthless piece of shit. Even the
wetback has more balls than you do you pussy.

Jason Browneye
2011-05-31 13:20:34 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

On May 30, 11:32 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm

Thanks, Hags. BTW, did you ever serve? I mean in the U.S. military.
Not the Hell's Angels.
Jake.

**************************************
FYI, Beaner, 2 years US Army, 172 Support Battalion, Ft. Richardson, Alaska.

Thanks for caring, you clueless wetback.
2 years - means his sorry ass was drafted. Support in Alaska - means he
scraped out frozen latrines. Turned out to be good career training, though.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 31, 9:31 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 30, 11:32 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm
>
> Thanks, Hags. BTW, did you ever serve? I mean in the U.S. military.
> Not the Hell's Angels.
> Jake.
>
> **************************************
> FYI, Beaner, 2 years US Army, 172 Support Battalion, Ft. Richardson,
> Alaska.
>
> Thanks for caring, you clueless wetback.

No real AmeriKKKan would behave as you do, Hagar -- you inbred trailer trash
fucktard.

*************************************
Your mentally retarded way of saying you are a coward and did
not serve in the Military. Typical Liberal Poofter behavior.

On May 30, 2:44 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 May 2011 09:32:18 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >    http://www.oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm
>
> Even with all the conspiracies and skullduggery
> that I have studied about involving US Military
> and other Military and WW1 and WW2
> and Vietnam, etc...
> And the fact that I prefer Peace and Intelligence and Kindness and
> Wisdom, etc...
>
> We Humans still need a Military force.
>
> Because I've studied hundreds of Extraterrestrial close encounters,
> and even the nicest of beings in the nicest of space craft
> all have defense and attack systems.
>
> It's all just like Star Wars and Star Trek... OUT THERE...
>
> http://HubbleSite.org
>
> http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/ufocaseshome.asp
>
> P.S.
> Yeah, yeah, Mr HVAC is supposed to say...
> "Oh, Horry, you are such a quick learner !"
>
> -_-_-_-_--------___-_-__---_--_-----__-__-__
>
> Salute !!!
>
> http://www.jdl.in/images/salute-big.jpg
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.wanttoknow.info
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

UFOs on NASA official video
http://hairbrushguzzle.blogspot.com/2010/06/entering-twilight-zone-8-signs-of.html

http://www.qinetiq-na.com/index.htm (Qinetiq is yet another British
cloak and dagger CIA kind of FUD-master cabal that was started because
of little old me) As of 2010 they employ near 14,000 and they are
mostly public funded but remain off the regular books so that it
doesn’t appear as any official agency or extension of government (kind
of like their Federal Reserve).

Just what we all need is yet another 14,000 spendy cloak and dagger
positions and their infrastructure to pay for, not to mention our
having to pay for whatever mistakes and cover-thy-butt expenses. I'm
certain the Rothschilds and ZNR/GOP rednecks don't mind this one bit.

Qinetiq didn't exist before I came along and stirred up most
everything of their mainstream status-quo. Sorry about that.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
Here’s one of my 10:1 enlargements of the area:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)