Research Discussion: The Zeitgeist Movement Response To Media: Death Of Osama Bin Laden...

The Zeitgeist Movement Response To Media: Death Of Osama Bin Laden...

The Zeitgeist Movement Response to Media: Death of Osama bin Laden...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqQa5k0org

________________________

__________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Fergo

> The Zeitgeist Movement Response to Media: Death of Osama bin Laden...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqQa5k0org

Oh yay, just the response I was waiting for. Forget Obama and the world
leaders or Pakistan, I was just waiting to see what people who produce
disinformation think about the death of Binladen.

On Mon, 30 May 2011 06:47:10 +1000, "fergo" <fergo5@hotmail.com>

>> The Zeitgeist Movement Response to Media: Death of Osama bin Laden...

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqQa5k0org

>Oh yay, just the response I was waiting for. Forget Obama and the world
>leaders or Pakistan, I was just waiting to see what people who produce
>disinformation think about the death of Binladen.

That is an excellent documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqQa5k0org

We may not beat this problem of the "Growing Centralizing Power".
(Cabal)

1.
They are a joint force.

2.
They rejoice in lies and scams and twisting the truth.

3.
They have more money than you could imagine.

4.
They rejoice in power and own the US military,

5.
They rejoice in laughing at others mis-fortune.

6.
They own the media.

7.
They rejoice in belonging to a gang.

8.
And rejoice in being Debunkers ridiculing others all day.

9.
Xenophobic and racist.

10.
They rejoice in blowing stuff up.

11.
Most members are chicken shit and wouldn't see the truth
if it was the only thing in the room with 100% PROOF !!!

12.
http://www.wanttoknow.info

That's one of the best websites on the entire internet.

Anyone know of others like that ?

(Apart from TZM) ... http://www.youtube.com/TZMOfficialChannel

http://www.aliensufosfreevideos.250x.com/want_ETs_to_show_up.html

QUOTE:
"Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
the harmony with civilizations other than yours. That is precisely
what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want to avoid at all
costs because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign over those who
govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to instill
mistrust and fear into you."
__________________

We may not beat this problem of the "Growing Centralizing Power".
(Cabal)
But I'm not "GIVING UP" Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!

You watch, you could send around two beautiful ladies
all wearing 1950's fur coats and pink stockings
with a few million dollars cash...
... and I'd give it all to Dr Steven M. Greer.
__________________

Lonnie Courtney Clay and Sir Gilligan Horry are Funny !!! LOL :-)
For the good of all Humanity !!!

> On Mon, 30 May 2011 06:47:10 +1000, "fergo" <fergo5@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> The Zeitgeist Movement Response to Media: Death of Osama bin Laden...
>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqQa5k0org
>
>>Oh yay, just the response I was waiting for. Forget Obama and the world
>>leaders or Pakistan, I was just waiting to see what people who produce
>>disinformation think about the death of Binladen.
>
> That is an excellent documentary.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqQa5k0org

This is a good one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4

Fergo
2011-05-30 02:01:11 EST

"fergo" <fergo5@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 30 May 2011 06:47:10 +1000, "fergo" <fergo5@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>Oh yay, just the response I was waiting for. Forget Obama and the world
>>>leaders or Pakistan, I was just waiting to see what people who produce
>>>disinformation think about the death of Binladen.
>>
>> That is an excellent documentary.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqQa5k0org
>>
> This is a good one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4

Just watched the beginning, ok that was crap. They actually admitted Osiris
resurrected while trying to "debunk" the claim that Horus resurrected. So
lame...

Altf4givesyouluck
2011-06-04 18:20:19 EST
On May 30, 2:01 am, "fergo" <fer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "fergo" <fer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >> That is an excellent documentary.
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqQa5k0org
>
> > This is a good one toohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4
>
> Just watched the beginning, ok that was crap. They actually admitted Osiris
> resurrected while trying to "debunk" the claim that Horus resurrected. So
> lame...

Try not to be a cynic, please. Just cuz it's the Internets doesn't
mean common sense is out the window.

Look at what's going on in Spain and Libya right now and ask yourself
if this is really the way the world should be.

1% of the human population owns 40% of the world's wealth. Unless
you're a millionare (I'm willing to bet you're not), you have been and
still are being robbed by the corporate powers in control of the
economy. Now you can sit there complaining about a movie all day, or
you can start fighting for your right to live freely--by doing your
research.

Don't watch the movie if you think it's fake. Do your own research.
Investigate how money is created, what caused the recession, and all
the fundamental principles of monetary economics.

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 15:20:19 -0700 (PDT), altf4givesyouluck
<*k@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 30, 2:01 am, "fergo" <fer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> "fergo" <fer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>> > This is a good one toohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4
>>
>> Just watched the beginning, ok that was crap. They actually admitted Osiris
>> resurrected while trying to "debunk" the claim that Horus resurrected. So
>> lame...
>
>Try not to be a cynic, please. Just cuz it's the Internets doesn't
>mean common sense is out the window.
>
>Look at what's going on in Spain and Libya right now and ask yourself
>if this is really the way the world should be.
>
>1% of the human population owns 40% of the world's wealth. Unless
>you're a millionare (I'm willing to bet you're not), you have been and
>still are being robbed by the corporate powers in control of the
>economy. Now you can sit there complaining about a movie all day, or
>you can start fighting for your right to live freely--by doing your
>research.
>
>Don't watch the movie if you think it's fake. Do your own research.
>Investigate how money is created, what caused the recession, and all
>the fundamental principles of monetary economics.

Yeah, I support The Zeitgeist Movement.
But on the other hand, the whole system from around the year 1900
did work in the sense that we have tons of clothing, food, cute
houses, computers, android phones, YouTube, birthday parties,
teenagers falling in love and going to dance together,
bicycles, advanced weapons that will be helpful because the
mothman was a real event.

Plus... we are learning more and more information, for example,
... we don't just only live once.

Most people I talk to say...

"Oh, what the heck, we only live once !!!"

And that mind-set has been damaging this planet and our good future.

A very good future on Earth and OUT THERE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.wanttoknow.info