Research Discussion: Gas Tank Fillups Are Draining American's Wallets ...

Gas Tank Fillups Are Draining American's Wallets ...
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-05-28 19:27:34 EST
... but the Negroid thinks we should continue sending money to the Mid East
sand niggers to get our oil, rather than drill here at home. It is all in
the Muslim Oh'Bummer's alignment with the "Arab Spring" ... perhaps he sees
himself as the Future King of the dark skinned Muslim/African brothers.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110528/ap_on_re_us/us_gasoline_summer_squeeze

Screw the white people of America, all they are good for is paying taxes to
support the loafers and welfare queens of questionable ancestry and
allegiances, as long as they vote for the Nigger and his Liberal minions
(read Mentally Deficient Botox Queens and 'I was for prostitution before I
was against it' Harry).



Brad Guth
2011-05-29 11:37:55 EST
On May 28, 4:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... but the Negroid thinks we should continue sending money to the Mid East
> sand niggers to get our oil, rather than drill here at home.  It is all in
> the Muslim Oh'Bummer's alignment with the "Arab Spring" ... perhaps he sees
> himself as the Future King of the dark skinned Muslim/African brothers.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110528/ap_on_re_us/us_gasoline_summer_sq...
>
> Screw the white people of America, all they are good for is paying taxes to
> support the loafers and welfare queens of questionable ancestry and
> allegiances, as long as they vote for the Nigger and his Liberal minions
> (read Mentally Deficient Botox Queens and 'I was for prostitution before I
> was against it' Harry).

You must have filled up your ZNR approved redneck Hummer today, and it
cost you more than $100 this time.

A lot of long-haul trucks have to pack at least $500 worth of fuel
($700+ is perhaps more common it there's a pair of 80 gallon tanks),
and that'll only get them a fifth of the way across this great redneck
nation of yours. In other words, they need $2500 each way if their
double trailer or maximum capacity single trailer rigs are packing any
significant load or bucking any headwinds.

GW Bush and Dick Cheney really screwed us over, didn't they. Now do
the math for how the whole world is getting screwed by your Big Energy
good buddies.

As bad as those Corexit modified hydrocarbons are, plus various acids
and toxins of the BP blowout, it’s not exactly all doom and gloom
everywhere you care to look. Such as for seriously cheap fuel and
other affordable energy, we’ll need to relocate to Venezuela.
http://devilsexcrement.com/2011/01/05/how-cheap-is-gasoline-in-venezuela-another-reality-check/
Libya has roughly as much if not more oil and natural gas to spare
than Venezuela, as well as a whole lot less population to share it
with (22% that of Venezuela), so what the hell gives? (same analogy
goes for Iraq)

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Hägar
2011-05-29 11:53:04 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d084e026-29e5-4c0a-b9a1-e0840c1545cd@l2g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
On May 28, 4:27 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... but the Negroid thinks we should continue sending money to the Mid
> East
> sand niggers to get our oil, rather than drill here at home. It is all in
> the Muslim Oh'Bummer's alignment with the "Arab Spring" ... perhaps he
> sees
> himself as the Future King of the dark skinned Muslim/African brothers.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110528/ap_on_re_us/us_gasoline_summer_sq...
>
> Screw the white people of America, all they are good for is paying taxes
> to
> support the loafers and welfare queens of questionable ancestry and
> allegiances, as long as they vote for the Nigger and his Liberal minions
> (read Mentally Deficient Botox Queens and 'I was for prostitution before I
> was against it' Harry).

You must have filled up your ZNR approved redneck Hummer today, and it
cost you more than $100 this time.


< snip idiotic GuthBall drivel >

Look at it this way, GuthBall, back in the late 60s, an Electrician in
California made about #3.50/hour. Gas sold for 36 cents/gal. 10 gallons of
gas into your tank cost approximately one hour of work.

Fast forward to today.

Electricians make $38.50/hour. Gasoline sells for $3.95/gal. To fill up
your tank with 10 gallons of gasoline, you still only work approximately one
hour, just like in the "Good Old Days" ... good DOG, you Liberals are
dummies .....



Brad Guth
2011-05-29 17:57:12 EST
On May 29, 8:53 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:d084e026-29e5-4c0a-b9a1-e0840c1545cd@l2g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> On May 28, 4:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... but the Negroid thinks we should continue sending money to the Mid
> > East
> > sand niggers to get our oil, rather than drill here at home. It is all in
> > the Muslim Oh'Bummer's alignment with the "Arab Spring" ... perhaps he
> > sees
> > himself as the Future King of the dark skinned Muslim/African brothers.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110528/ap_on_re_us/us_gasoline_summer_sq...
>
> > Screw the white people of America, all they are good for is paying taxes
> > to
> > support the loafers and welfare queens of questionable ancestry and
> > allegiances, as long as they vote for the Nigger and his Liberal minions
> > (read Mentally Deficient Botox Queens and 'I was for prostitution before I
> > was against it' Harry).
>
> You must have filled up your ZNR approved redneck Hummer today, and it
> cost you more than $100 this time.
>
> < snip idiotic GuthBall drivel >
>
> Look at it this way, GuthBall, back in the late 60s, an Electrician in
> California made about #3.50/hour.  Gas sold for 36 cents/gal. 10 gallons of
> gas into your tank cost approximately one hour of work.
>
> Fast forward to today.
>
> Electricians make $38.50/hour.  Gasoline sells for $3.95/gal.  To fill up
> your tank with 10 gallons of gasoline, you still only work approximately one
> hour, just like in the "Good Old Days" ... good DOG, you Liberals are
> dummies .....

Gas/diesel has gone up 6400% in 64 years. Go figure, and that's
obviously good to go for you ZNR rednecks.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Hägar
2011-05-29 19:31:20 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1fc29865-2dcf-4271-9c26-79a293d405f4@h36g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
On May 29, 8:53 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:d084e026-29e5-4c0a-b9a1-e0840c1545cd@l2g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> On May 28, 4:27 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... but the Negroid thinks we should continue sending money to the Mid
> > East
> > sand niggers to get our oil, rather than drill here at home. It is all
> > in
> > the Muslim Oh'Bummer's alignment with the "Arab Spring" ... perhaps he
> > sees
> > himself as the Future King of the dark skinned Muslim/African brothers.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110528/ap_on_re_us/us_gasoline_summer_sq...
>
> > Screw the white people of America, all they are good for is paying taxes
> > to
> > support the loafers and welfare queens of questionable ancestry and
> > allegiances, as long as they vote for the Nigger and his Liberal minions
> > (read Mentally Deficient Botox Queens and 'I was for prostitution before
> > I
> > was against it' Harry).
>
> You must have filled up your ZNR approved redneck Hummer today, and it
> cost you more than $100 this time.
>
> < snip idiotic GuthBall drivel >
>
> Look at it this way, GuthBall, back in the late 60s, an Electrician in
> California made about #3.50/hour. Gas sold for 36 cents/gal. 10 gallons of
> gas into your tank cost approximately one hour of work.
>
> Fast forward to today.
>
> Electricians make $38.50/hour. Gasoline sells for $3.95/gal. To fill up
> your tank with 10 gallons of gasoline, you still only work approximately
> one
> hour, just like in the "Good Old Days" ... good DOG, you Liberals are
> dummies .....

Gas/diesel has gone up 6400% in 64 years. Go figure, and that's
obviously good to go for you ZNR rednecks.

************************************
Yes it is and thanx for caring ...
some day you'll have to explain how you pulled 6,400% out of your
ass, but I forgot, you do the Liberal version of math ... the same one
used to explain how Obamacare will put us all on easy street.



Herbert Glazier
2011-05-29 20:31:39 EST
On May 28, 7:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... but the Negroid thinks we should continue sending money to the Mid East
> sand niggers to get our oil, rather than drill here at home.  It is all in
> the Muslim Oh'Bummer's alignment with the "Arab Spring" ... perhaps he sees
> himself as the Future King of the dark skinned Muslim/African brothers.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110528/ap_on_re_us/us_gasoline_summer_sq...
>
> Screw the white people of America, all they are good for is paying taxes to
> support the loafers and welfare queens of questionable ancestry and
> allegiances, as long as they vote for the Nigger and his Liberal minions
> (read Mentally Deficient Botox Queens and 'I was for prostitution before I
> was against it' Harry).

Bush & Chaney are big on oil. They hate the poor and these poor "dead
beats" have to take their Tang and go straight to Heaven. No food
stamps needed there. People do not eat or shit in heaven. GOPers blame
not Bush but Obama. The M.E. wars are Obama wars. Reality is Obama
got rid of Bin Laden in two years,and Bush in 8 years only gave GOPer
bankers 3.3 trillion bucks. Get the picture TreBert

Brad Guth
2011-05-29 22:02:40 EST
On May 29, 5:31 pm, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 28, 7:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... but the Negroid thinks we should continue sending money to the Mid East
> > sand niggers to get our oil, rather than drill here at home.  It is all in
> > the Muslim Oh'Bummer's alignment with the "Arab Spring" ... perhaps he sees
> > himself as the Future King of the dark skinned Muslim/African brothers.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110528/ap_on_re_us/us_gasoline_summer_sq...
>
> > Screw the white people of America, all they are good for is paying taxes to
> > support the loafers and welfare queens of questionable ancestry and
> > allegiances, as long as they vote for the Nigger and his Liberal minions
> > (read Mentally Deficient Botox Queens and 'I was for prostitution before I
> > was against it' Harry).
>
> Bush & Chaney are big on oil. They hate the poor and these poor "dead
> beats" have to take their Tang and go straight to Heaven. No food
> stamps needed there. People do not eat or shit in heaven. GOPers blame
> not Bush but Obama.  The M.E. wars are Obama wars. Reality is Obama
> got rid of Bin Laden in two years,and Bush in 8 years only gave GOPer
> bankers 3.3 trillion bucks.  Get the picture   TreBert

They are just pissed all the time, regardless, because they want it
their way and they want as many do-overs as it takes.

These GOP/ZNR redneck FUD-masters can't seem to do math whenever it
makes them look bad. I think GW Bush and Hitler each had a similar
dysfunction.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron