Research Discussion: The NoTroll And The KILGORE Clans ...

The NoTroll And The KILGORE Clans ...

... providing candidates for redneck family entertainment on the Jerry
Springer show well into the next century.

And that's what makes incest fun ...

Jake
2011-05-25 18:07:03 EST
On May 25, 3:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... providing candidates for redneck family entertainment on the Jerry
> Springer show well into the next century.
>
> And that's what makes incest fun ...

And who would know more about that whole subject than you. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

On May 25, 3:27 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... providing candidates for redneck family entertainment on the Jerry
> Springer show well into the next century.
>
> And that's what makes incest fun ...

And who would know more about that whole subject than you. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

***************************************
Just a matter of time before they nab you, Beaner .....

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-05-26 09:32:33 EST
On May 25, 10:29 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 25, 3:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... providing candidates for redneck family entertainment on the Jerry
> > Springer show well into the next century.
>
> > And that's what makes incest fun ...
>
> And who would know more about that whole subject than you.  Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
>
>         ***************************************
> Just a matter of time before they nab you, Beaner .....

Notice that Hagar tried to dodge the issue of incest in his family.
<snicker>

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 25, 10:29 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 25, 3:27 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... providing candidates for redneck family entertainment on the Jerry
> > Springer show well into the next century.
>
> > And that's what makes incest fun ...
>
> And who would know more about that whole subject than you. Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
>
> ***************************************
> Just a matter of time before they nab you, Beaner .....

Notice that Hagar tried to dodge the issue of incest in his family.
<snicker>

************************************
I don't have to dodge it, since it is a figment of your dysfunctional
brain. But you're living proof of what incest can do to a family's
DNA. Please, don't try to be funny ... you're not good at it.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-05-26 19:41:25 EST
On May 26, 11:01 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 25, 10:29 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 25, 3:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... providing candidates for redneck family entertainment on the Jerry
> > > Springer show well into the next century.
>
> > > And that's what makes incest fun ...
>
> > And who would know more about that whole subject than you. Huh, Hags?
> > Jake.
>
> > ***************************************
> > Just a matter of time before they nab you, Beaner .....
>
> Notice that Hagar tried to dodge the issue of incest in his family.
> <snicker>
>
>         ************************************
> I don't have to dodge it, since it is a figment of your dysfunctional
> brain.  But you're living proof of what incest can do to a family's
> DNA.  Please, don't try to be funny ... you're not good at it.

You protest too much, Hagar. <snicker>

On May 26, 11:01 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 25, 10:29 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 25, 3:27 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... providing candidates for redneck family entertainment on the Jerry
> > > Springer show well into the next century.
>
> > > And that's what makes incest fun ...
>
> > And who would know more about that whole subject than you. Huh, Hags?
> > Jake.
>
> > ***************************************
> > Just a matter of time before they nab you, Beaner .....
>
> Notice that Hagar tried to dodge the issue of incest in his family.
> <snicker>
>
> ************************************
> I don't have to dodge it, since it is a figment of your dysfunctional
> brain. But you're living proof of what incest can do to a family's
> DNA. Please, don't try to be funny ... you're not good at it.

You protest too much, Hagar. <snicker>

*** You're a pathetic little Fuqua, ain't cha, TOIDI ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-05-27 20:10:49 EST
On May 27, 9:25 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 26, 11:01 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 25, 10:29 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > And who would know more about that whole subject than you. Huh, Hags?
> > > Jake.
>
> > > ***************************************
> > > Just a matter of time before they nab you, Beaner .....
>
> > Notice that Hagar tried to dodge the issue of incest in his family.
> > <snicker>
>
> > ************************************
> > I don't have to dodge it, since it is a figment of your dysfunctional
> > brain. But you're living proof of what incest can do to a family's
> > DNA. Please, don't try to be funny ... you're not good at it.
>
> You protest too much, Hagar.  <snicker>
>
> *** You're a pathetic little Fuqua, ain't cha, TOIDI ...

Notice that Hagar continues to dodge the issue of incest in his

On May 27, 9:25 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 26, 11:01 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 25, 10:29 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > And who would know more about that whole subject than you. Huh, Hags?
> > > Jake.
>
> > > ***************************************
> > > Just a matter of time before they nab you, Beaner .....
>
> > Notice that Hagar tried to dodge the issue of incest in his family.
> > <snicker>
>
> > ************************************
> > I don't have to dodge it, since it is a figment of your dysfunctional
> > brain. But you're living proof of what incest can do to a family's
> > DNA. Please, don't try to be funny ... you're not good at it.
>
> You protest too much, Hagar. <snicker>
>
> *** You're a pathetic little Fuqua, ain't cha, TOIDI ...

Notice that Hagar continues to dodge the issue of incest in his
family. <snicker>

*** You are one lame asshole ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-05-28 09:04:30 EST
On May 27, 9:39 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 27, 9:25 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 26, 11:01 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Notice that Hagar tried to dodge the issue of incest in his family.
> > > <snicker>

> > > I don't have to dodge it, since it is a figment of your dysfunctional
> > > brain. But you're living proof of what incest can do to a family's
> > > DNA. Please, don't try to be funny ... you're not good at it.
>
> > You protest too much, Hagar. <snicker>
>
> > *** You're a pathetic little Fuqua, ain't cha, TOIDI ...
>
> Notice that Hagar continues to dodge the issue of incest in his
> family. <snicker>
>
> *** You are one lame asshole ...

Another attempted Hagar dodge.