Research Discussion: Gotta Love John Edwards ...

Gotta Love John Edwards ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110525/ts_yblog_theticket/john-edwards-facing-indictment-for-allegedly-breaking-campaign-laws-to-hide-affair

That $600 per haircut, ambulance chasing, dipstick swapping shyster is
finally on the receiving end of that sweet "cum-uppance". Must be in their
DNA ... our Gubernator, RINO example #1, following right in "Honest John's"
footsteps.

At least John Kerry married them for their money ... but his medals and his
faux integrity are just as phony as he is.

On May 25, 7:36 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110525/ts_yblog_theticket/j...
>
> That $600 per haircut, ambulance chasing, dipstick swapping shyster is
> finally on the receiving end of that sweet "cum-uppance".  Must be in their
> DNA ... our Gubernator, RINO example #1, following right in "Honest John's"
> footsteps.
>
> At least John Kerry married them for their money ... but his medals and his
> faux integrity are just as phony as he is.

And yet they keep getting elected to public office and you get put on
a NO FLY list., as well as quarantined for public safety reasons. Go
figure.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Larry Kroger
2011-05-25 19:30:05 EST
On 5/25/2011 7:36 AM, Hägar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110525/ts_yblog_theticket/john-edwards-facing-indictment-for-allegedly-breaking-campaign-laws-to-hide-affair
>
> That $600 per haircut, ambulance chasing, dipstick swapping shyster is
> finally on the receiving end of that sweet "cum-uppance". Must be in their
> DNA ... our Gubernator, RINO example #1, following right in "Honest John's"
> footsteps.
>
> At least John Kerry married them for their money ... but his medals and his
> faux integrity are just as phony as he is.

Instead of a fine or jail time, they should seize that sex tape and play
it as a PPV, and use the proceeds to pay down the national debt.

Ditto for the porn tapes found in bin Laden's home. I think the entire
world needs to know what bin Laden's favorite whacking material was.

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-26 08:42:19 EST
On May 25, 7:30 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 5/25/2011 7:36 AM, Hägar wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110525/ts_yblog_theticket/j...
>
> > That $600 per haircut, ambulance chasing, dipstick swapping shyster is
> > finally on the receiving end of that sweet "cum-uppance".  Must be in their
> > DNA ... our Gubernator, RINO example #1, following right in "Honest John's"
> > footsteps.
>
> > At least John Kerry married them for their money ... but his medals and his
> > faux integrity are just as phony as he is.
>
> Instead of a fine or jail time, they should seize that sex tape and play
> it as a PPV, and use the proceeds to pay down the national debt.
>
> Ditto for the porn tapes found in bin Laden's home. I think the entire
> world needs to know what bin Laden's favorite whacking material was.

All GOPers must show on TV their unlimited Stiffiny credeit cards.
Their Exxon Mobil stocks,and prove "Severn Trent " is not using its
money for their election That Rick Scott became governor of
Florida,and CNN had him hated by 74% of its citizens get the
picture. Voting in America is a thing of its pass. Protesting in USA
is a thing of the pass. Goose stepping is in. TreBert

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 25, 7:30 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 5/25/2011 7:36 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110525/ts_yblog_theticket/j...
>
> > That $600 per haircut, ambulance chasing, dipstick swapping shyster is
> > finally on the receiving end of that sweet "cum-uppance". Must be in
> > their
> > DNA ... our Gubernator, RINO example #1, following right in "Honest
> > John's"
> > footsteps.
>
> > At least John Kerry married them for their money ... but his medals and
> > his
> > faux integrity are just as phony as he is.
>
> Instead of a fine or jail time, they should seize that sex tape and play
> it as a PPV, and use the proceeds to pay down the national debt.
>
> Ditto for the porn tapes found in bin Laden's home. I think the entire
> world needs to know what bin Laden's favorite whacking material was.

All GOPers must show on TV their unlimited Stiffiny credeit cards.
Their Exxon Mobil stocks,and prove "Severn Trent " is not using its
money for their election That Rick Scott became governor of
Florida,and CNN had him hated by 74% of its citizens get the
picture. Voting in America is a thing of its pass. Protesting in USA
is a thing of the pass. Goose stepping is in. TreBert

**********************************
Looks like "No Geezers Left Behind" is a flop, too ......

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-30 07:00:47 EST
On May 26, 8:42 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 25, 7:30 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

> > On 5/25/2011 7:36 AM, Hägar wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110525/ts_yblog_theticket/j...
>
> > > That $600 per haircut, ambulance chasing, dipstick swapping shyster is
> > > finally on the receiving end of that sweet "cum-uppance".  Must be in their
> > > DNA ... our Gubernator, RINO example #1, following right in "Honest John's"
> > > footsteps.
>
> > > At least John Kerry married them for their money ... but his medals and his
> > > faux integrity are just as phony as he is.
>
> > Instead of a fine or jail time, they should seize that sex tape and play
> > it as a PPV, and use the proceeds to pay down the national debt.
>
> > Ditto for the porn tapes found in bin Laden's home. I think the entire
> > world needs to know what bin Laden's favorite whacking material was.
>
> All GOPers must show on TV their unlimited Stiffiny credeit cards.
> Their Exxon Mobil stocks,and prove "Severn Trent " is not using its
> money for their election  That Rick Scott became governor of
> Florida,and CNN had him hated by 74% of its citizens   get the
> picture. Voting in America is a thing of its pass. Protesting in USA
> is a thing of the pass.  Goose stepping is in. TreBert

Edwards needed $1,000,000 for cover up .That relates to Nixon getting
$1,000,000 to cover up "water Gate" Clinton did not cover up,and I
liked that. He made cigars popular sex toys TreBert

On May 26, 8:42 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 25, 7:30 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

> > On 5/25/2011 7:36 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110525/ts_yblog_theticket/j...
>
> > > That $600 per haircut, ambulance chasing, dipstick swapping shyster is
> > > finally on the receiving end of that sweet "cum-uppance". Must be in
> > > their
> > > DNA ... our Gubernator, RINO example #1, following right in "Honest
> > > John's"
> > > footsteps.
>
> > > At least John Kerry married them for their money ... but his medals
> > > and his
> > > faux integrity are just as phony as he is.
>
> > Instead of a fine or jail time, they should seize that sex tape and play
> > it as a PPV, and use the proceeds to pay down the national debt.
>
> > Ditto for the porn tapes found in bin Laden's home. I think the entire
> > world needs to know what bin Laden's favorite whacking material was.
>
> All GOPers must show on TV their unlimited Stiffiny credeit cards.
> Their Exxon Mobil stocks,and prove "Severn Trent " is not using its
> money for their election That Rick Scott became governor of
> Florida,and CNN had him hated by 74% of its citizens get the
> picture. Voting in America is a thing of its pass. Protesting in USA
> is a thing of the pass. Goose stepping is in. TreBert

Edwards needed $1,000,000 for cover up .That relates to Nixon getting
$1,000,000 to cover up "water Gate" Clinton did not cover up,and I
liked that. He made cigars popular sex toys TreBert

The first few cigars you used tasted rather shitty, until you figured out
you stuck them into the wrong hole, hey, BeertBrain ...