Research Discussion: For My Dear Friends Charles D. Bohne And Lonnie Courtney Clay

For My Dear Friends Charles D. Bohne And Lonnie Courtney Clay

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/ufos/wow.html

"Your people of planet Earth have yet to realize that intelligent life
is teeming, virtually throughout the universe, in advanced
civilizations and levels of development that would completely defy
description. The countless billions of stars that appear in your
astronomers' telescopes are only a fraction of the overall magnitude
of infinite creation."

_____________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Nightbat
2011-05-28 22:56:46 EST
On May 24, 10:52 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> http://www.angelfire.com/scary/ufos/wow.html
>
> "Your people of planet Earth have yet to realize that intelligent life
> is teeming, virtually throughout the universe, in advanced
> civilizations and levels of development that would completely defy
> description. The countless billions of stars that appear in your
> astronomers' telescopes are only a fraction of the overall magnitude
> of infinite creation."
>
> _____________________
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

nightbat

General Bohne is presently one of the best Profound Earth
Science Team Officers (PESTO) away on assignment research awaiting Her
Majesty Darla's return.

Official Contact nears,
the nightbat

On Sat, 28 May 2011 19:56:46 -0700 (PDT), nightbat
<*t@home.ffni.com> wrote:

>On May 24, 10:52 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> http://www.angelfire.com/scary/ufos/wow.html
>>
>> "Your people of planet Earth have yet to realize that intelligent life
>> is teeming, virtually throughout the universe, in advanced
>> civilizations and levels of development that would completely defy
>> description. The countless billions of stars that appear in your
>> astronomers' telescopes are only a fraction of the overall magnitude
>> of infinite creation."
>>
>> _____________________

>> ___
>
>nightbat
>
> General Bohne is presently one of the best Profound Earth
>Science Team Officers (PESTO) away on assignment research awaiting Her
>Majesty Darla's return.
>
> Official Contact nears,
> the nightbat

Greetings nightbat !

I sent Commander Charles an email, but no reply.

Please give my regards if you experience
a Pleiadian Channeling with him.

;-)

________________________

On 5/28/2011 10:56 PM, nightbat wrote:

> General Bohne is presently one of the best Profound Earth
> Science Team Officers (PESTO) away on assignment research awaiting Her
> Majesty Darla's return.

Charles Bhone passed away in March, 2011.

Nightbat
2011-05-29 13:38:35 EST
On May 29, 5:08 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/28/2011 10:56 PM, nightbat wrote:
>

> >             General Bohne is presently one of the best Profound Earth
> > Science Team Officers (PESTO) away on assignment research awaiting Her
> > Majesty Darla's return.
>
> Charles Bhone passed away in March, 2011.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

nightbat

HVAC you lied about Double A, you lied about Officer Bert,
you lie, lie lie, get a life and stop your lying! When Darla and the
Seans hopefully make it back I hope she permits Officer Honest John to
place you in high security net black out.

wash your mouth out,
the nightbat

On 5/29/2011 1:38 PM, nightbat wrote:

>> Charles Bhone passed away in March, 2011.
>>
>> --
>
> nightbat
>
> HVAC you lied about Double A, you lied about Officer Bert,
> you lie, lie lie, get a life and stop your lying! When Darla and the
> Seans hopefully make it back I hope she permits Officer Honest John to
> place you in high security net black out.

Please don't make a mockery of his death.