Research Discussion: Oh'Bummer Visiting His Irish Roots ???

Oh'Bummer Visiting His Irish Roots ???

This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama

First he thinks he's the "Anointed One", then the "Messiah" and now this
inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???

His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie chick.

Larry Kroger
2011-05-23 18:20:53 EST
On 5/23/2011 7:25 AM, Hägar wrote:
> This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama
>
> First he thinks he's the "Anointed One", then the "Messiah" and now this
> inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???
>
> His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie chick.

When in Africa, he's African. When in the Middle East, he's Muslim. When
in Ireland, he's Irish. Does it matter? Lots of politicians assert
ethnic affiliations to impress race-fixated voters. But the nation can
only function under a president who is an American first. Everything
Obama does is divisive. He clings to power by pitting brother against
brother in the domestic arena. It's good for him but bad for us.

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 5/23/2011 7:25 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama
>>
>> First he thinks he's the "Anointed One", then the "Messiah" and now this
>> inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???
>>
>> His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie
>> chick.
>
> When in Africa, he's African. When in the Middle East, he's Muslim. When
> in Ireland, he's Irish. Does it matter? Lots of politicians assert ethnic
> affiliations to impress race-fixated voters. But the nation can only
> function under a president who is an American first. Everything Obama does
> is divisive. He clings to power by pitting brother against brother in the
> domestic arena. It's good for him but bad for us.

Reminds me of the "Ich bin ein Berliner" speech Kennedy gave back in the day
... he wouldn't have made a pimple on a German's ass, just like Oh'Bummer
wouldn't make a hair on an Irishman's gonads. I mean, a white guy might be
able to fake it with pale skin and reddish hair ... but a salt 'n peppa
Nigger ??? not a chance. His mother may have humped a few Irish sailors on
the Merchant Marine piers of Hawaii and claim Irish ancestry by sloppy
injections ...

Notroll2O12
2011-05-23 20:45:00 EST

"Larry Kroger" wrote in message news:o5BCp.15568$ar1.10975@newsfe08.iad...

On 5/23/2011 7:25 AM, Hägar wrote:
> This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama
>
> First he thinks he's the "Anointed One", then the "Messiah" and now this
> inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???
>
> His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie
> chick.

When in Africa, he's African. When in the Middle East, he's Muslim. When
in Ireland, he's Irish. Does it matter? Lots of politicians assert
ethnic affiliations to impress race-fixated voters. But the nation can
only function under a president who is an American first. Everything
Obama does is divisive. He clings to power by pitting brother against
brother in the domestic arena. It's good for him but bad for us.

Yeah, when Hagar goes to Biloxi (the redneck Riviera) he converts from
cracker to SuperCracker.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-05-23 21:20:03 EST
On May 23, 8:45 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger"  wrote in messagenews:o5BCp.15568$ar1.10975@newsfe08.iad...
>
> On 5/23/2011 7:25 AM, H gar wrote:
>
> > This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama
>
> > First he thinks he's the "Anointed One",  then the "Messiah" and now this
> > inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???
>
> > His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie
> > chick.
>
> When in Africa, he's African. When in the Middle East, he's Muslim. When
> in Ireland, he's Irish. Does it matter? Lots of politicians assert
> ethnic affiliations to impress race-fixated voters. But the nation can
> only function under a president who is an American first. Everything
> Obama does is divisive. He clings to power by pitting brother against
> brother in the domestic arena. It's good for him but bad for us.

> Yeah, when Hagar goes to Biloxi (the redneck Riviera) he converts from
> cracker to SuperCracker.

How does one spot a SuperCracker?

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-23 21:40:54 EST
On May 23, 8:45 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger"  wrote in messagenews:o5BCp.15568$ar1.10975@newsfe08.iad...
>
> On 5/23/2011 7:25 AM, Hägar wrote:
>
> > This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama
>
> > First he thinks he's the "Anointed One",  then the "Messiah" and now this
> > inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???
>
> > His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie
> > chick.
>
> When in Africa, he's African. When in the Middle East, he's Muslim. When
> in Ireland, he's Irish. Does it matter? Lots of politicians assert
> ethnic affiliations to impress race-fixated voters. But the nation can
> only function under a president who is an American first. Everything
> Obama does is divisive. He clings to power by pitting brother against
> brother in the domestic arena. It's good for him but bad for us.

> Yeah, when Hagar goes to Biloxi (the redneck Riviera) he converts from
> cracker to SuperCracker.

Obama is my kind of president. He went into a pub for an Irish brew.
TreBert

Jason Browneye
2011-05-23 23:05:53 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On May 23, 8:45 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" wrote in messagenews:o5BCp.15568$ar1.10975@newsfe08.iad...
>
> On 5/23/2011 7:25 AM, H gar wrote:
>
> > This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama
>
> > First he thinks he's the "Anointed One", then the "Messiah" and now
> > this
> > inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???
>
> > His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie
> > chick.
>
> When in Africa, he's African. When in the Middle East, he's Muslim. When
> in Ireland, he's Irish. Does it matter? Lots of politicians assert
> ethnic affiliations to impress race-fixated voters. But the nation can
> only function under a president who is an American first. Everything
> Obama does is divisive. He clings to power by pitting brother against
> brother in the domestic arena. It's good for him but bad for us.

> Yeah, when Hagar goes to Biloxi (the redneck Riviera) he converts from
> cracker to SuperCracker.

How does one spot a SuperCracker?
He has a confederate flag pin pinned to his bib overalls, his wallet is on a
chain, and the value of his truck goes up and down based upon how much has
is in it.

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message
>
> On May 23, 8:45 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Larry Kroger" wrote in
>> messagenews:o5BCp.15568$ar1.10975@newsfe08.iad...
>>
>> On 5/23/2011 7:25 AM, H gar wrote:
>>
>> > This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:
>>
>> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama
>>
>> > First he thinks he's the "Anointed One", then the "Messiah" and now
>> > this
>> > inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???
>>
>> > His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie
>> > chick.
>>
>> When in Africa, he's African. When in the Middle East, he's Muslim. When
>> in Ireland, he's Irish. Does it matter? Lots of politicians assert
>> ethnic affiliations to impress race-fixated voters. But the nation can
>> only function under a president who is an American first. Everything
>> Obama does is divisive. He clings to power by pitting brother against
>> brother in the domestic arena. It's good for him but bad for us.

>> Yeah, when Hagar goes to Biloxi (the redneck Riviera) he converts from
>> cracker to SuperCracker.
>
> How does one spot a SuperCracker?
> He has a confederate flag pin pinned to his bib overalls, his wallet is on
> a chain, and the value of his truck goes up and down based upon how much
> has is in it.

I guess to visit your roots, Browneye, you have to climb to the bottom of
your two-holer .. huh ... all the shit sinks to the bottom ...

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 23, 8:45 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" wrote in messagenews:o5BCp.15568$ar1.10975@newsfe08.iad...
>
> On 5/23/2011 7:25 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>
> > This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama
>
> > First he thinks he's the "Anointed One", then the "Messiah" and now this
> > inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???
>
> > His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie
> > chick.
>
> When in Africa, he's African. When in the Middle East, he's Muslim. When
> in Ireland, he's Irish. Does it matter? Lots of politicians assert
> ethnic affiliations to impress race-fixated voters. But the nation can
> only function under a president who is an American first. Everything
> Obama does is divisive. He clings to power by pitting brother against
> brother in the domestic arena. It's good for him but bad for us.

> Yeah, when Hagar goes to Biloxi (the redneck Riviera) he converts from
> cracker to SuperCracker.

Obama is my kind of president. He went into a pub for an Irish brew.
TreBert

**********************************
Hate to burst your teeny bubble, shit-fer-brains, but our Nigger only
imbibes $100 bottles of the fruity wine from the vineyards of La France,
compliment of us tax payers, who really do enjoy a good Irish beer ('slong
as it's cold).

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-25 07:15:17 EST
On May 24, 8:03 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "herbert glazier" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 23, 8:45 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Larry Kroger" wrote in messagenews:o5BCp.15568$ar1.10975@newsfe08.iad...
>
> > On 5/23/2011 7:25 AM, Hägar wrote:
>
> > > This inept doofus is really suffering from delusions of grandeur:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_eu/eu_obama
>
> > > First he thinks he's the "Anointed One", then the "Messiah" and now this
> > > inept clown claims to have Irish roots ???
>
> > > His father was a Kenyan alcoholic and his mother a white trash hippie
> > > chick.
>
> > When in Africa, he's African. When in the Middle East, he's Muslim. When
> > in Ireland, he's Irish. Does it matter? Lots of politicians assert
> > ethnic affiliations to impress race-fixated voters. But the nation can
> > only function under a president who is an American first. Everything
> > Obama does is divisive. He clings to power by pitting brother against
> > brother in the domestic arena. It's good for him but bad for us.

> > Yeah, when Hagar goes to Biloxi (the redneck Riviera) he converts from
> > cracker to SuperCracker.
>
> Obama is my kind of president. He went into a pub for an Irish brew.
> TreBert

> Hate to burst your teeny bubble, shit-fer-brains, but our Nigger only
> imbibes $100 bottles of the fruity wine from the vineyards of La France,
> compliment of us tax payers, who really do enjoy a good Irish beer ('slong
> as it's cold).

That republican strong hole in upstate N.Y. went democratic. "We the
People" are fighting back. Not to worry Hagar the Godfather will
steal the White House in 2012. GOPers are big on stealing. Rick Scott
stole 1.7 billion from medicare,and he is in the governors mansion.
Get the picture TreBert