Research Discussion: Now That The FO Cover-up Is Over, What Do We Do About The "debunker Problem?"//FINAL Solution Considered!

Now That The FO Cover-up Is Over, What Do We Do About The "debunker Problem?"//FINAL Solution Considered!

Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-05-21 07:20:41 EST
Now that the UfO cover-up is over, what do we do about the "debunker
problem?"

Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and all countries
now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact with various
extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny problem. As the
President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda) Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for the Honest
Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."

Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
out of this, we need to find a solution and quick. That means, of
course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem. They will simply
have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!

UPDATES: As of May 2011, the vast major of debunkers have been
detained and transported in
mobile-execution vans. But as the General states, "so much more needs
to be done."

And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers (and supporters) on
these newsgroups to surrender:
hagar, Borch, Horry, please GIVE UP!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-05-21 12:22:25 EST
"Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> Now that the UfO cover-up is over [slap!]

It never started, kook.

"I do hide behind a P.O. Box, because I'm on the Internet all the
time, and this is the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid" -Ed Wollmann,
running and hiding like a brave coward.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

On Sat, 21 May 2011 04:20:41 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C. B. E.

>And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers (and supporters) on
>these newsgroups to surrender:
>Hagar, Borch, Horry, please GIVE UP!!

I'm not giving up my "Unsolved Mysteries - UFO Files"
for all the govmint cheese in china !!!

http://www.youtube.com/results?q=Unsolved%20Mysteries%20-%20UFO%20Files

That's way better than watching Obama all day !!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BarackObamadotcom

Oh, look, YouTube calls him a "user".

_____________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2011-05-21 14:55:29 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Now that the UfO cover-up is over, what do we do
> about the "debunker
> problem?"
>
> Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and
> all countries
> now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact
> with various
> extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny
> problem. As the
> President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda)
> Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for
> the Honest
> Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are
> we going to do
> with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO
> debunkers?."
>
> Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess
> there is no easy way
> out of this, we need to find a solution and quick.
> That means, of
> course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem.
> They will simply
> have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they
> can never again
> walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who
> knows, perhaps
> we can have them work in the plutonium mines or
> something."
> The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!
>
> UPDATES: As of May 2011, the vast major of debunkers
> have been
> detained and transported in
> mobile-execution vans. But as the General states,
> "so much more needs
> to be done."
>
> And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers
> (and supporters) on
> these newsgroups to surrender:
> hagar, Borch, Horry, please GIVE UP!!

Dream on NUT boy.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-05-21 22:53:01 EST
On May 21, 11:55 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> [...]

Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."

Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
out of this, we need to find a solution and quick. That means, of
course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem. They will simply
have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!

UPDATES: As of May 2011, the vast major of debunkers have been
detained and transported in
mobile-execution vans. But as the General states, "so much more needs
to be done."

And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers (and supporters) on
these newsgroups to surrender: hagar, Borch, Horry, and the Traitor
who goes by the name
Patri•• please GIVE UP!!

On Sat, 21 May 2011 19:53:01 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

> [...]
>with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."
>
>Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
>out of this, we need to find a solution and quick. That means, of
>course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem. They will simply
>have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
>walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
>we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
>The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!
>
>UPDATES: As of May 2011, the vast major of debunkers have been
>detained and transported in
>mobile-execution vans. But as the General states, "so much more needs
>to be done."
>
>And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers (and supporters) on
>these newsgroups to surrender: Hagar, Borch, Horry, and the Traitor

Greetings Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
I hope you are having a great day.

I jest around in UseNet NewsGroups,

but this is the 100% truth about me...

"Change The World
Decide Whether We Should Show Up" ...

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=%22Decide+Whether+We+Should+Show+Up%22

... is the best thing I have found in my entire life.

There is nothing on this entire planet better than that.

There is nothing in the after-life better than that.

As you all know I'm going to keep trying to
have Robbie Williams sponsor me.
Because I have seen him in his interviews,
and he wants to study everything I have.

Keep in contact Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/26149-mr_spock.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-05-22 16:55:15 EST
On May 22, 12:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 May 2011 19:53:01 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On May 21, 11:55 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> >> Dream on NUT boy.
>
> >Now that the UfO cover-up is over, what do we do about the "debunker
> >problem?"
>
> >Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and all countries
> >now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact with various
> >extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny problem.  As the
> >President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda) Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> >Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for the Honest
> >Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
> >with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."
>
> >Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
> >out of this, we need to find a solution and quick.  That means, of
> >course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem.  They will simply
> >have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
> >walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
> >we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
> >The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!
>
> >UPDATES: As of May 2011, the vast major of debunkers have been
> >detained and transported in
> >mobile-execution vans.  But as the General states, "so much more needs
> >to be done."
>
> >And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers (and supporters) on
> >these newsgroups to surrender: Hagar, Borch, Horry, and the Traitor
> >who goes by the name
> >Patri•• please GIVE UP!!
>
> Greetings Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
> I hope you are having a great day.
>
> I jest around in UseNet NewsGroups,
>
> but this is the 100% truth about me...
>
> "Change The World
> Decide Whether We Should Show Up" ...
>
> http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=%22Decide+Whether+We+Should+Show+Up%22
>
> ... is the best thing I have found in my entire life.
>
> There is nothing on this entire planet better than that.
>
> There is nothing in the after-life better than that.
>
> As you all know I'm going to keep trying to
> have Robbie Williams sponsor me.
> Because I have seen him in his interviews,
> and he wants to study everything I have.
>
> Keep in contact Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>
> http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/26149-mr_spock.jpg

> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Please surrender!

[...]

On Sun, 22 May 2011 13:55:15 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

> [...]
>Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
>with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."
>
>Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
>out of this, we need to find a solution and quick. That means, of
>course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem. They will simply
>have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
>walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
>we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
>The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!
>
>UPDATES: As of May 2011, the vast major of debunkers have been
>detained and transported in mobile-execution vans. But as the General
>states, "so much more needs to be done."
>
>And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers (and supporters) on

Request for everyone to work for FEMA, Granted !

FEMA can incorporate The Venus Project...

http://www.thevenusproject.com

P.S.
OK Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
I will "GIVE UP" one of my 783 UFO documentaries
as a gift to you Dear Sir !!!

Live Long and Prosper with Long Ears Friends...

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/26149-mr_spock.jpg

__________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-05-27 10:20:17 EST
On May 22, 7:38 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> >And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers (and supporters) on
> >these newsgroups to surrender:
> >Hagar, Borch, Horry, please GIVE UP!!
>
> Request for everyone to work for FEMA, Granted !
>
> FEMA can incorporate The Venus Project...
>
> http://www.thevenusproject.com
>
> P.S.
> OK Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
> I will "GIVE UP" one of my 783 UFO documentaries
> as a gift to you Dear Sir !!!
>
> Live Long and Prosper with Long Ears Friends...
>
> http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/26149-mr_spock.jpg
>
> __________________________
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!

Please surrender!

[...]

On Fri, 27 May 2011 07:20:17 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

> [...]
>Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
>with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."
>
>Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
>out of this, we need to find a solution and quick. That means, of
>course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem. They will simply
>have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
>walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
>we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
>The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!
>
>UPDATES: As of May 2011, the vast major of debunkers have been
>detained and transported in mobile-execution vans. But as the General
>states, "so much more needs to be done."
>
>And we are doing it, I am calling on the debunkers (and supporters) on

Surrender to Mork ...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Mork_and_Mindy