Research Discussion: And They Called Him Stupid ...

And They Called Him Stupid ...

Somebody is paying big bucks to her George speak to them.
How is that, I thought the Liberal Left told me he was stupid ??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110520/pl_yblog_theticket/george-w-bush-racks-up-15-million-in-speaking-fees

Now anybody paying $5 to hear a Negroid repeat broken campaign promises from
a tele-prompter, yet, now that is the epitome of stupidity.

Don't bother to reply, Libs ... we know you're a few bricks short ....

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-21 08:37:52 EST
On May 20, 8:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Somebody is paying big bucks to her George speak to them.
> How is that, I thought the Liberal Left told me he was stupid ??
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110520/pl_yblog_theticket/g...
>
> Now anybody paying $5 to hear a Negroid repeat broken campaign promises from
> a tele-prompter, yet, now that is the epitome of stupidity.
>
> Don't bother to reply, Libs ... we know you're a few bricks short ....

I have posted Obama is alive because he goose steps to the tune of
the Godfather. America is 100% fascist. That means no "we the
People" Americans are afraid to fight for their freedoms in fear
there food stamps will be taken away by the GOPers. They are now
praying to the Godfather for their monthly food card with the American
flag. TreBert

S*@America.com
2011-05-21 10:57:22 EST
On Fri, 20 May 2011 17:19:29 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Somebody is paying big bucks to her George speak to them.

Dubya needs that Legal Defense Fund since he KNOWS he will immediately
be arrested for WAR CRIMES by most EVERY country should his toes leave
American soil. He will never grow the testicles to try it.

>How is that, I thought the Liberal Left told me he was stupid ??
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110520/pl_yblog_theticket/george-w-bush-racks-up-15-million-in-speaking-fees
>
>Now anybody paying $5 to hear a Negroid repeat broken campaign promises from
>a tele-prompter, yet, now that is the epitome of stupidity.

Obama on his worst day without a teleprompter is better than that
shit-for-brains expression on Dubya's face on his best day on one.

>Don't bother to reply, Libs ... we know you're a few bricks short ....

Republicans sure love to fantasize while they are HATED by America.

<*N@America.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 20 May 2011 17:19:29 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Somebody is paying big bucks to her George speak to them.
>
> Dubya needs that Legal Defense Fund since he KNOWS he will immediately
> be arrested for WAR CRIMES by most EVERY country should his toes leave
> American soil. He will never grow the testicles to try it.
>
>>How is that, I thought the Liberal Left told me he was stupid ??
>>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110520/pl_yblog_theticket/george-w-bush-racks-up-15-million-in-speaking-fees
>>
>>Now anybody paying $5 to hear a Negroid repeat broken campaign promises
>>from
>>a tele-prompter, yet, now that is the epitome of stupidity.
>
> Obama on his worst day without a teleprompter is better than that
> shit-for-brains expression on Dubya's face on his best day on one.
>

>>Don't bother to reply, Libs ... we know you're a few bricks short ....
>
> Republicans sure love to fantasize while they are HATED by America.

Thanks for once again proving to the masses that Liberalism is a
Mental Disorder. I couldn't have made the point any better myself ...
thank you very much.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-05-21 12:42:20 EST
On May 21, 11:33 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <StupidRepublicansLOSEAG...@America.com> wrote in message

> > On Fri, 20 May 2011 17:19:29 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>Somebody is paying big bucks to her George speak to them.
>
> > Dubya needs that Legal Defense Fund since he KNOWS he will immediately
> > be arrested for WAR CRIMES by most EVERY country should his toes leave
> > American soil.  He will never grow the testicles to try it.
>
> >>How is that, I thought the Liberal Left told me he was stupid ??
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110520/pl_yblog_theticket/g...
>
> >>Now anybody paying $5 to hear a Negroid repeat broken campaign promises
> >>from
> >>a tele-prompter, yet, now that is the epitome of stupidity.
>
> > Obama on his worst day without a teleprompter is better than that
> > shit-for-brains expression on Dubya's face on his best day on one.
>
> >>Don't bother to reply, Libs ... we know you're a few bricks short ....
>
> > Republicans sure love to fantasize while they are HATED by America.
>
>         *****************************************
> Thanks for once again proving to the masses that Liberalism is a
> Mental Disorder.  I couldn't have made the point any better myself ...
> thank you very much.

You can't even make Chlamydia or Dolly the Sheep, let alone a point,
Hagar. Moron.

On Sat, 21 May 2011 05:37:52 -0700 (PDT), herbert glazier
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 20, 8:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Somebody is paying big bucks to her George speak to them.
>> How is that, I thought the Liberal Left told me he was stupid ??
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110520/pl_yblog_theticket/g...
>>
>> Now anybody paying $5 to hear a Negroid repeat broken campaign promises from
>> a tele-prompter, yet, now that is the epitome of stupidity.
>>
>> Don't bother to reply, Libs ... we know you're a few bricks short ....
>
>I have posted Obama is alive because he goose steps to the tune of
>the Godfather. America is 100% fascist. That means no "we the
>People" Americans are afraid to fight for their freedoms in fear
>there food stamps will be taken away by the GOPers. They are now
>praying to the Godfather for their monthly food card with the American
>flag. TreBert

Well, Bert...
Australia is just as flucked. (see my other post)
and Africa, India, Vietnam, China, are worse.

We need more Land for Area51.
It's the only place on the planet
doing anything decent !!!

Just save a speck of Land
for Sir Gilligan Horry and
Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
for their 24/7 proof PROOF USO Talk Back CB Radio !!!

... "Peaceful, Private and Secure $460,000"

http://www.realestate.co.nz/1559438

_______________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 21, 11:33 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <StupidRepublicansLOSEAG...@America.com> wrote in message

> > On Fri, 20 May 2011 17:19:29 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>Somebody is paying big bucks to her George speak to them.
>
> > Dubya needs that Legal Defense Fund since he KNOWS he will immediately
> > be arrested for WAR CRIMES by most EVERY country should his toes leave
> > American soil. He will never grow the testicles to try it.
>
> >>How is that, I thought the Liberal Left told me he was stupid ??
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110520/pl_yblog_theticket/g...
>
> >>Now anybody paying $5 to hear a Negroid repeat broken campaign promises
> >>from
> >>a tele-prompter, yet, now that is the epitome of stupidity.
>
> > Obama on his worst day without a teleprompter is better than that
> > shit-for-brains expression on Dubya's face on his best day on one.
>
> >>Don't bother to reply, Libs ... we know you're a few bricks short ....
>
> > Republicans sure love to fantasize while they are HATED by America.

> Thanks for once again proving to the masses that Liberalism is a
> Mental Disorder. I couldn't have made the point any better myself ...
> thank you very much.

You can't even make Chlamydia or Dolly the Sheep, let alone a point,
Hagar. Moron.

Ahh, the TOIDI, no less ... thanks for contributing to the fact that
you Missoura hicks are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-05-21 20:45:53 EST
On May 21, 2:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 21, 11:33 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > <StupidRepublicansLOSEAG...@America.com> wrote in message

> > > Dubya needs that Legal Defense Fund since he KNOWS he will immediately
> > > be arrested for WAR CRIMES by most EVERY country should his toes leave
> > > American soil. He will never grow the testicles to try it.

> > > Obama on his worst day without a teleprompter is better than that
> > > shit-for-brains expression on Dubya's face on his best day on one.

> > > Republicans sure love to fantasize while they are HATED by America.

> > Thanks for once again proving to the masses that Liberalism is a
> > Mental Disorder. I couldn't have made the point any better myself ...
> > thank you very much.
>
> You can't even make Chlamydia or Dolly the Sheep, let alone a point,
> Hagar.  Moron.

> Ahh, the TOIDI, no less ... thanks for contributing to the fact that
> you Missoura hicks are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Thanks for confirming that you have only plastic knives that you
lifted from your Burger Barn employer and no drawer to put them in.
They sit in a paper cup (also stolen) in your trailer kitchenette.
You people are like that.

Larry Kroger
2011-05-22 01:45:20 EST
On 5/20/2011 5:19 PM, Hägar wrote:
> Somebody is paying big bucks to her George speak to them.
> How is that, I thought the Liberal Left told me he was stupid ??
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110520/pl_yblog_theticket/george-w-bush-racks-up-15-million-in-speaking-fees
>
> Now anybody paying $5 to hear a Negroid repeat broken campaign promises from
> a tele-prompter, yet, now that is the epitome of stupidity.
>
> Don't bother to reply, Libs ... we know you're a few bricks short ....

I wouldn't pay a nickel to hear any of these people speak. But I guess
somebody does, because they all bring in the big bucks; don't ask me why
or how. Obama's going to gather a billion dollar war chest for the next
election, they say. And presumably a like amount for whoever stands
against him. It all seems a bit odd, to spend that kind of money to get
a job that pays $400,000 a year. Maybe that's why we're so screwed up.

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 21, 2:27 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 21, 11:33 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > <StupidRepublicansLOSEAG...@America.com> wrote in message

> > > Dubya needs that Legal Defense Fund since he KNOWS he will immediately
> > > be arrested for WAR CRIMES by most EVERY country should his toes leave
> > > American soil. He will never grow the testicles to try it.

> > > Obama on his worst day without a teleprompter is better than that
> > > shit-for-brains expression on Dubya's face on his best day on one.

> > > Republicans sure love to fantasize while they are HATED by America.

> > Thanks for once again proving to the masses that Liberalism is a
> > Mental Disorder. I couldn't have made the point any better myself ...
> > thank you very much.
>
> You can't even make Chlamydia or Dolly the Sheep, let alone a point,
> Hagar. Moron.

> Ahh, the TOIDI, no less ... thanks for contributing to the fact that
> you Missoura hicks are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Thanks for confirming that you have only plastic knives that you
lifted from your Burger Barn employer and no drawer to put them in.
They sit in a paper cup (also stolen) in your trailer kitchenette.
You people are like that.

Utterly puerile mental projection by a mentally handicapped hillbilly
noted ... can't you come up with something outside the realm of your
dismal upbringing ??? I think I know why, though ... "Show Me"
just about says it all.

PS: Our former Gubernator must have some Missoura DNA in
him ... seems he also likes to fuck pigs, on the sly ...