Research Discussion: 8:36am ... Good Morning Planet Earth !!! .... Was Listening To Linda Moulton Howe And Travis Walton

8:36am ... Good Morning Planet Earth !!! .... Was Listening To Linda Moulton Howe And Travis Walton

8:36am ... Good Morning Planet Earth !!! .... was listening to Linda
Moulton Howe and Travis Walton last night from C2C archives.
Amazing interview.

In fact I listened to a total of 7 hours of MP3s about UFOs last
night. As well as C2C, I listened to Bill Jenkins.

_________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Vtcapo
2011-05-19 16:55:53 EST
On May 19, 4:46 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 8:36am ... Good Morning Planet Earth !!! .... was listening to Linda
> Moulton Howe and Travis Walton last night from C2C archives.
> Amazing interview.
>
> In fact I listened to a total of 7 hours of MP3s about UFOs last
> night. As well as C2C, I listened to Bill Jenkins.
>
> _________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

I finished the school year for last 15 + years showing "Fire in the
Sky” and then have an open discussion about ET and Alien abduction. I
scared the shit out of those little buggers. Bawhahahahahahahaha……..

And they loved it!

RT

Notroll2O12
2011-05-19 17:04:29 EST

"vtcapo" wrote in message

On May 19, 4:46 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 8:36am ... Good Morning Planet Earth !!! .... was listening to Linda
> Moulton Howe and Travis Walton last night from C2C archives.
> Amazing interview.
>
> In fact I listened to a total of 7 hours of MP3s about UFOs last
> night. As well as C2C, I listened to Bill Jenkins.
>
> _________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video
> Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

I finished the school year for last 15 + years showing "Fire in the
Sky” and then have an open discussion about ET and Alien abduction. I
scared the shit out of those little buggers. Bawhahahahahahahaha……..

And they loved it!

RT
Was Hagar the kid who raised his hand and asked where you sign up for the
anal probes?

Vtcapo
2011-05-19 18:46:55 EST
On May 19, 5:04 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo"  wrote in message

> On May 19, 4:46 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > 8:36am ... Good Morning Planet Earth !!! .... was listening to Linda
> > Moulton Howe and Travis Walton last night from C2C archives.
> > Amazing interview.
>
> > In fact I listened to a total of 7 hours of MP3s about UFOs last
> > night. As well as C2C, I listened to Bill Jenkins.
>
> > _________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>
> >http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video
> > Personality and Saving The World!!!
> > "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> I  finished the school year for last 15 + years showing "Fire in the
> Sky” and then have an open discussion about ET and Alien abduction.  I
> scared the shit out of those little buggers. Bawhahahahahahahaha……..
>
> And they loved it!
>
> RT
> Was Hagar the kid who raised his hand and asked where you sign up for the
> anal probes?

No I heard that happened at Sylva High. I think that’s the Jackson
County School District in N.C. Remember that inbred banjo player in
Deliverance? Same town……

RT

On 5/19/2011 4:55 PM, vtcapo wrote:

> I finished the school year for last 15 + years showing "Fire in the
> Sky” and then have an open discussion about ET and Alien abduction. I
> scared the shit out of those little buggers. Bawhahahahahahahaha……..
>
> And they loved it!

Of fucking COURSE they loved it.

It beat the shit out of listening to you try to teach.

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

> "vtcapo" wrote in message
>
> On May 19, 4:46 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> 8:36am ... Good Morning Planet Earth !!! .... was listening to Linda
>> Moulton Howe and Travis Walton last night from C2C archives.
>> Amazing interview.
>>
>> In fact I listened to a total of 7 hours of MP3s about UFOs last
>> night. As well as C2C, I listened to Bill Jenkins.
>>
>> _________________
>>
>> ___
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>>
>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>>
>> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>>
>> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube
>> Video
>> Personality and Saving The World!!!
>> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>>
>> ___
>
> I finished the school year for last 15 + years showing "Fire in the
> Sky\ufffd and then have an open discussion about ET and Alien abduction. I
> scared the shit out of those little buggers. Bawhahahahahahahaha\ufffd\ufffd..
>
> And they loved it!
>
> RT
> Was Hagar the kid who raised his hand and asked where you sign up for the
> anal probes?

Your pre-occupation with all thing "anal" noted, little fag-boi ...
I hear dueling banjos in the background ... get the Vaseline ready ...
they're coming to get you, hee hee, haa haa ...