Research Discussion: Chris Mathews Shooting Of His Flap Again ...

Chris Mathews Shooting Of His Flap Again ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110517/pl_dailycaller/chrismatthewsstrikesagainsarahpalinprofoundlystupid

This is the doofus who proclaimed to feel tingles up his legs whenever the
chief Negroid in Charge orates, but thinks Sarah Palin is profoundly stupid
??? because she was totally unprepared for an interview with that failed
lightweight correspondent Katie Couric ??? the bitch who no longer has a job
?? that one ??? the one who was let go because of piss-poor ratings and also
because her girlish shtick had simply worn thin ???

Chris ... chime in again when YOU have accomplished anything other than
being wrong just about every time you open your pie-hole.

Note to brain damaged Liberals:
Please refrain from commenting unless you:
Ever were a mayor.
Ever were Governor.
Ever were a Presidential Running Mate.

That should limit the bile to just about one or two of you Losers.

Notroll2O12
2011-05-18 12:18:00 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

Let's see. Chris is rich and respected. Hagar is poor and a trailer slug.
Pretty much tells the story.

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110517/pl_dailycaller/chrismatthewsstrikesagainsarahpalinprofoundlystupid
>
> This is the doofus who proclaimed to feel tingles up his legs whenever the
> chief Negroid in Charge orates, but thinks Sarah Palin is profoundly
> stupid
> ??? because she was totally unprepared for an interview with that failed
> lightweight correspondent Katie Couric ??? the bitch who no longer has a
> job
> ?? that one ??? the one who was let go because of piss-poor ratings and
> also
> because her girlish shtick had simply worn thin ???
>
> Chris ... chime in again when YOU have accomplished anything other than
> being wrong just about every time you open your pie-hole.
>
> Note to brain damaged Liberals:
> Please refrain from commenting unless you:
> Ever were a mayor.
> Ever were Governor.
> Ever were a Presidential Running Mate.
>
> That should limit the bile to just about one or two of you Losers.
> Let's see. Chris is rich and respected. Hagar is poor and a trailer
> slug. Pretty much tells the story.

I'm really sorry, Troll, but I forgot that you have difficulties
deciphering the written word. The comparison was not
between myself and Mathews (talk about a real SLUG), but between Palin and
that tingly-legged baboon.
You're not even qualified to be Matthew's piss-bucket boy.

Larry Kroger
2011-05-19 00:55:07 EST
On 5/18/2011 9:18 AM, Notroll2O12 wrote:

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110517/pl_dailycaller/chrismatthewsstrikesagainsarahpalinprofoundlystupid
>

> This is the doofus who proclaimed to feel tingles up his legs whenever the
> chief Negroid in Charge orates, but thinks Sarah Palin is profoundly stupid
> ??? because she was totally unprepared for an interview with that failed
> lightweight correspondent Katie Couric ??? the bitch who no longer has a
> job
> ?? that one ??? the one who was let go because of piss-poor ratings and
> also
> because her girlish shtick had simply worn thin ???
>
> Chris ... chime in again when YOU have accomplished anything other than
> being wrong just about every time you open your pie-hole.
>
> Note to brain damaged Liberals:
> Please refrain from commenting unless you:
> Ever were a mayor.
> Ever were Governor.
> Ever were a Presidential Running Mate.
>
> That should limit the bile to just about one or two of you Losers.
> Let's see. Chris is rich and respected. Hagar is poor and a trailer
> slug. Pretty much tells the story.

I thought it was supposed to be the conservative line that the rich
people should run the world and the poor folks should remember their
places and shut up, while the liberals want the workers to rise up. You
guys need to keep your roles straight.

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 5/18/2011 9:18 AM, Notroll2O12 wrote:
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110517/pl_dailycaller/chrismatthewsstrikesagainsarahpalinprofoundlystupid
>>

>> This is the doofus who proclaimed to feel tingles up his legs whenever
>> the
>> chief Negroid in Charge orates, but thinks Sarah Palin is profoundly
>> stupid
>> ??? because she was totally unprepared for an interview with that failed
>> lightweight correspondent Katie Couric ??? the bitch who no longer has a
>> job
>> ?? that one ??? the one who was let go because of piss-poor ratings and
>> also
>> because her girlish shtick had simply worn thin ???
>>
>> Chris ... chime in again when YOU have accomplished anything other than
>> being wrong just about every time you open your pie-hole.
>>
>> Note to brain damaged Liberals:
>> Please refrain from commenting unless you:
>> Ever were a mayor.
>> Ever were Governor.
>> Ever were a Presidential Running Mate.
>>
>> That should limit the bile to just about one or two of you Losers.
>> *************************************************************************
>> Let's see. Chris is rich and respected. Hagar is poor and a trailer
>> slug. Pretty much tells the story.
>
> I thought it was supposed to be the conservative line that the rich people
> should run the world and the poor folks should remember their places and
> shut up, while the liberals want the workers to rise up. You guys need to
> keep your roles straight.

***************************************
Larry, don't pay any attention to my comments ... I just love to
screw with these uneducated hillbillies and read their puerile,
albeit predictable and futile protestations to the contrary.
These are the people who voted for Oh'Bummer ... 'nuff said.

Notroll2O12
2011-05-19 12:40:18 EST

***************************************
Larry, don't pay any attention to my comments ... I just love to
screw with these uneducated hillbillies and read their puerile,
albeit predictable and futile protestations to the contrary.
These are the people who voted for Oh'Bummer ... 'nuff said.
What Hags is really saying is that he can't keep his shit straight from one
post to the next. If Rush commands, Hags will support a position against
his own interests. It would be generous to say the he's more than a few
fries short of a Happy Meal. All in all, a Teahadist recruiter's wet dream.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> On 5/18/2011 9:18 AM, Notroll2O12 wrote:
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110517/pl_dailycaller/chrismatthewsstrikesagainsarahpalinprofoundlystupid
>>>

>>> This is the doofus who proclaimed to feel tingles up his legs whenever
>>> the
>>> chief Negroid in Charge orates, but thinks Sarah Palin is profoundly
>>> stupid
>>> ??? because she was totally unprepared for an interview with that failed
>>> lightweight correspondent Katie Couric ??? the bitch who no longer has a
>>> job
>>> ?? that one ??? the one who was let go because of piss-poor ratings and
>>> also
>>> because her girlish shtick had simply worn thin ???
>>>
>>> Chris ... chime in again when YOU have accomplished anything other than
>>> being wrong just about every time you open your pie-hole.
>>>
>>> Note to brain damaged Liberals:
>>> Please refrain from commenting unless you:
>>> Ever were a mayor.
>>> Ever were Governor.
>>> Ever were a Presidential Running Mate.
>>>
>>> That should limit the bile to just about one or two of you Losers.
>>> *************************************************************************
>>> Let's see. Chris is rich and respected. Hagar is poor and a trailer
>>> slug. Pretty much tells the story.
>>
>> I thought it was supposed to be the conservative line that the rich
>> people should run the world and the poor folks should remember their
>> places and shut up, while the liberals want the workers to rise up. You
>> guys need to keep your roles straight.
>
> ***************************************
> Larry, don't pay any attention to my comments ... I just love to
> screw with these uneducated hillbillies and read their puerile,
> albeit predictable and futile protestations to the contrary.
> These are the people who voted for Oh'Bummer ... 'nuff said.
> What Hags is really saying is that he can't keep his shit straight from
> one post to the next. If Rush commands, Hags will support a position
> against his own interests. It would be generous to say the he's more than
> a few fries short of a Happy Meal. All in all, a Teahadist recruiter's
> wet dream.

You are getting more childish my the post, you hapless backwoods
hick. Don't you have some immediate family to molest, you missing
link ???