Research Discussion: Pesticides Robs Kids Of IQ Points

Pesticides Robs Kids Of IQ Points

This finally explains the mental wasteland that is noTroll and the KILGORE
gang, as evidenced by their lame, tired and repetitious stabs at
off-the-cuff humor, which is about as funny as one of their dogs taking a
dump in your front lawn.

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/110421_pesticides.htm

In the mid 70s I took flying lessons in the Bootheel of Missoura, a little
town called Marston and my instructor was a Crop Duster, when he wasn't
instructing students in the fine art of aviating. His real job was to spray
pesticides all over Southern Missouri, and he had up to three additional
pilots during the "dusting" season.

Perhaps you all can understand now why noTroll and the KILGORE gang are a
few bricks shy of a full load. The pesticides have done their job, making
plants grow and redneck's brains shrivel. For further evidence, read their
stale and witless screed.
Oh, and they are Liberals ... 'nuff said.

Notroll2O12
2011-05-16 15:48:07 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

One of the best things Missouri has going for it is that you left, useless
bag of skin that you are.

On May 16, 12:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This finally explains the mental wasteland that is noTroll and the KILGORE
> gang, as evidenced by their lame, tired and repetitious stabs at
> off-the-cuff humor, which is about as funny as one of their dogs taking a
> dump in your front lawn.
>
> http://www.world-science.net/othernews/110421_pesticides.htm
>
> In the mid 70s I took flying lessons in the Bootheel of Missoura, a little
> town called Marston and my instructor was a Crop Duster, when he wasn't
> instructing students in the fine art of aviating. His real job was to spray
> pesticides all over Southern Missouri, and he had up to three additional
> pilots during the "dusting" season.
>
> Perhaps you all can understand now why noTroll and the KILGORE gang are a
> few bricks shy of a full load.  The pesticides have done their job, making
> plants grow and redneck's brains shrivel. For further evidence, read their
> stale and witless screed.
> Oh, and they are Liberals ... 'nuff said.

But you weren't supposed to drink that crop-dusting stuff, which
explains a lot.

http://translate.google.com/#

On May 16, 12:48 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> This finally explains the mental wasteland that is noTroll and the KILGORE
> gang, as evidenced by their lame, tired and repetitious stabs at
> off-the-cuff humor, which is about as funny as one of their dogs taking a
> dump in your front lawn.
>
> http://www.world-science.net/othernews/110421_pesticides.htm
>
> In the mid 70s I took flying lessons in the Bootheel of Missoura, a little
> town called Marston and my instructor was a Crop Duster, when he wasn't
> instructing students in the fine art of aviating. His real job was to spray
> pesticides all over Southern Missouri, and he had up to three additional
> pilots during the "dusting" season.
>
> Perhaps you all can understand now why noTroll and the KILGORE gang are a
> few bricks shy of a full load.  The pesticides have done their job, making
> plants grow and redneck's brains shrivel. For further evidence, read their
> stale and witless screed.
> Oh, and they are Liberals ... 'nuff said.

> One of the best things Missouri has going for it is that you left, useless
> bag of skin that you are.

He always has a problem with most anyone outside of his trailer park.
I feel downright sorry for those that must live downwind of Hagar.

On May 16, 12:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This finally explains the mental wasteland that is noTroll and the KILGORE
> gang, as evidenced by their lame, tired and repetitious stabs at
> off-the-cuff humor, which is about as funny as one of their dogs taking a
> dump in your front lawn.
>
> http://www.world-science.net/othernews/110421_pesticides.htm
>
> In the mid 70s I took flying lessons in the Bootheel of Missoura, a little
> town called Marston and my instructor was a Crop Duster, when he wasn't
> instructing students in the fine art of aviating. His real job was to
> spray
> pesticides all over Southern Missouri, and he had up to three additional
> pilots during the "dusting" season.
>
> Perhaps you all can understand now why noTroll and the KILGORE gang are a
> few bricks shy of a full load. The pesticides have done their job, making
> plants grow and redneck's brains shrivel. For further evidence, read their
> stale and witless screed.
> Oh, and they are Liberals ... 'nuff said.

But you weren't supposed to drink that crop-dusting stuff, which
explains a lot.

*** I agree with you, oh retarded one ... they became as mentally
handicapped as you were since birth, just from slurping up those tasty
pesticides. I think the manufacturers make it tasty so that derelicts like
you maintain their brick-level I.Q.

On May 16, 2:16 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 16, 12:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > This finally explains the mental wasteland that is noTroll and the KILGORE
> > gang, as evidenced by their lame, tired and repetitious stabs at
> > off-the-cuff humor, which is about as funny as one of their dogs taking a
> > dump in your front lawn.
>
> >http://www.world-science.net/othernews/110421_pesticides.htm
>
> > In the mid 70s I took flying lessons in the Bootheel of Missoura, a little
> > town called Marston and my instructor was a Crop Duster, when he wasn't
> > instructing students in the fine art of aviating. His real job was to
> > spray
> > pesticides all over Southern Missouri, and he had up to three additional
> > pilots during the "dusting" season.
>
> > Perhaps you all can understand now why noTroll and the KILGORE gang are a
> > few bricks shy of a full load. The pesticides have done their job, making
> > plants grow and redneck's brains shrivel. For further evidence, read their
> > stale and witless screed.
> > Oh, and they are Liberals ... 'nuff said.
>
> But you weren't supposed to drink that crop-dusting stuff, which
> explains a lot.
>
> *** I agree with you, oh retarded one ... they became as mentally
> handicapped as you were since birth, just from slurping up those tasty
> pesticides.  I think the manufacturers make it tasty so that derelicts like
> you maintain their brick-level I.Q.

Did any of your chemically mutated kids sign off on that last reply of
yours?

How many wives or sexual partners have you gone through?

Do the neighbors still pull their shades down or close their curtains
whenever you walk by?

http://translate.google.com/#

Notroll2O12
2011-05-16 19:45:15 EST

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On May 16, 2:16 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 16, 12:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > This finally explains the mental wasteland that is noTroll and the
> > KILGORE
> > gang, as evidenced by their lame, tired and repetitious stabs at
> > off-the-cuff humor, which is about as funny as one of their dogs taking
> > dump in your front lawn.
>
> >http://www.world-science.net/othernews/110421_pesticides.htm
>
> > In the mid 70s I took flying lessons in the Bootheel of Missoura, a
> > little
> > town called Marston and my instructor was a Crop Duster, when he wasn't
> > instructing students in the fine art of aviating. His real job was to
> > spray
> > pesticides all over Southern Missouri, and he had up to three additional
> > pilots during the "dusting" season.
>
> > Perhaps you all can understand now why noTroll and the KILGORE gang are
> > few bricks shy of a full load. The pesticides have done their job,
> > making
> > plants grow and redneck's brains shrivel. For further evidence, read
> > their
> > stale and witless screed.
> > Oh, and they are Liberals ... 'nuff said.
>
> But you weren't supposed to drink that crop-dusting stuff, which
> explains a lot.
>
> *** I agree with you, oh retarded one ... they became as mentally
> handicapped as you were since birth, just from slurping up those tasty
> pesticides. I think the manufacturers make it tasty so that derelicts
> like
> you maintain their brick-level I.Q.

Did any of your chemically mutated kids sign off on that last reply of
yours?

How many wives or sexual partners have you gone through?

Do the neighbors still pull their shades down or close their curtains
whenever you walk by?
What's really telling is when Hagar is walking down the road, you can hear
the click of power door looks as cars approach. As they get really close,
you can see the windows go up and hear the air conditioning compressors
engage.

Notroll2O12
2011-05-16 20:11:19 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

On May 16, 12:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This finally explains the mental wasteland that is noTroll and the KILGORE
> gang, as evidenced by their lame, tired and repetitious stabs at
> off-the-cuff humor, which is about as funny as one of their dogs taking a
> dump in your front lawn.
>
> http://www.world-science.net/othernews/110421_pesticides.htm
>
> In the mid 70s I took flying lessons in the Bootheel of Missoura, a little
> town called Marston and my instructor was a Crop Duster, when he wasn't
> instructing students in the fine art of aviating. His real job was to
> spray
> pesticides all over Southern Missouri, and he had up to three additional
> pilots during the "dusting" season.
>
> Perhaps you all can understand now why noTroll and the KILGORE gang are a
> few bricks shy of a full load. The pesticides have done their job, making
> plants grow and redneck's brains shrivel. For further evidence, read their
> stale and witless screed.
> Oh, and they are Liberals ... 'nuff said.

But you weren't supposed to drink that crop-dusting stuff, which
explains a lot.

*** I agree with you, oh retarded one ... they became as mentally
handicapped as you were since birth, just from slurping up those tasty
pesticides. I think the manufacturers make it tasty so that derelicts like
you maintain their brick-level I.Q.

We know Hagar's trailer trash because:

The Halloween pumpkin on his porch has more teeth than his sister.

He lets his twelve-year-old niece smoke at the dinner table in
front of her kids.

He's been married three times and still has the same in-laws.

He thinks a woman who is "out of his league" bowls on a different night.

Jack Daniel's makes his list of "most admired people".

He wonders how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.

Several in his family died right after saying, "Hey watch this!"

He believes Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

His sister's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.

His junior prom had a daycare.

He believes the last words of the Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen start
your engines."

He lit a match in the bathroom and his house exploded right off its wheels.

The bluebook value of his truck goes up and down, depending on how much gas
is in it.

He has to go outside to get something from the fridge.

One of his cousin's kids was born on a pool table.

He needs one more hole punched in his card to get a freebie at the House of
Tattoos.

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 16, 12:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> This finally explains the mental wasteland that is noTroll and the
>> KILGORE
>> gang, as evidenced by their lame, tired and repetitious stabs at
>> off-the-cuff humor, which is about as funny as one of their dogs taking a
>> dump in your front lawn.
>>
>> http://www.world-science.net/othernews/110421_pesticides.htm
>>
>> In the mid 70s I took flying lessons in the Bootheel of Missoura, a
>> little
>> town called Marston and my instructor was a Crop Duster, when he wasn't
>> instructing students in the fine art of aviating. His real job was to
>> spray
>> pesticides all over Southern Missouri, and he had up to three additional
>> pilots during the "dusting" season.
>>
>> Perhaps you all can understand now why noTroll and the KILGORE gang are a
>> few bricks shy of a full load. The pesticides have done their job, making
>> plants grow and redneck's brains shrivel. For further evidence, read
>> their
>> stale and witless screed.
>> Oh, and they are Liberals ... 'nuff said.
>
> But you weren't supposed to drink that crop-dusting stuff, which
> explains a lot.
>

> *** I agree with you, oh retarded one ... they became as mentally
> handicapped as you were since birth, just from slurping up those tasty
> pesticides. I think the manufacturers make it tasty so that derelicts
> like
> you maintain their brick-level I.Q.

> We know Hagar's trailer trash because:
>
> The Halloween pumpkin on his porch has more teeth than his sister.
>
> He lets his twelve-year-old niece smoke at the dinner table in
> front of her kids.
>
> He's been married three times and still has the same in-laws.
>
> He thinks a woman who is "out of his league" bowls on a different night.
>
> Jack Daniel's makes his list of "most admired people".
>
> He wonders how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
>
> Several in his family died right after saying, "Hey watch this!"
>
> He believes Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
>
> His sister's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.
>
> His junior prom had a daycare.
>
> He believes the last words of the Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen
> start
> your engines."
>
> He lit a match in the bathroom and his house exploded right off its
> wheels.
>
> The bluebook value of his truck goes up and down, depending on how much
> gas
> is in it.
>
> He has to go outside to get something from the fridge.
>
> One of his cousin's kids was born on a pool table.
>
> He needs one more hole punched in his card to get a freebie at the House
> of
> Tattoos.

... and yes noTroll, you are that stupid ... isn't it time to grow up, stop
fucking pigs, grow some cajones and go on a date ... with a woman ???

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-05-17 06:17:35 EST
On May 16, 8:11 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> On May 16, 12:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > This finally explains the mental wasteland that is noTroll and the KILGORE
> > gang, as evidenced by their lame, tired and repetitious stabs at
> > off-the-cuff humor, which is about as funny as one of their dogs taking a
> > dump in your front lawn.
>
> >http://www.world-science.net/othernews/110421_pesticides.htm
>
> > In the mid 70s I took flying lessons in the Bootheel of Missoura, a little
> > town called Marston and my instructor was a Crop Duster, when he wasn't
> > instructing students in the fine art of aviating. His real job was to
> > spray
> > pesticides all over Southern Missouri, and he had up to three additional
> > pilots during the "dusting" season.
>
> > Perhaps you all can understand now why noTroll and the KILGORE gang are a
> > few bricks shy of a full load. The pesticides have done their job, making
> > plants grow and redneck's brains shrivel. For further evidence, read their
> > stale and witless screed.
> > Oh, and they are Liberals ... 'nuff said.
>
> But you weren't supposed to drink that crop-dusting stuff, which
> explains a lot.
>
> *** I agree with you, oh retarded one ... they became as mentally
> handicapped as you were since birth, just from slurping up those tasty
> pesticides.  I think the manufacturers make it tasty so that derelicts like
> you maintain their brick-level I.Q.
>
> ***************************************************************************­********
> We know Hagar's trailer trash because:
>
> The Halloween pumpkin on his porch has more teeth than his sister.
>
> He lets his twelve-year-old niece smoke at the dinner table in
> front of her kids.
>
> He's been married three times and still has the same in-laws.
>
> He thinks a woman who is "out of his league" bowls on a different night.
>
> Jack Daniel's makes his list of "most admired people".
>
> He wonders how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
>
> Several in his family died right after saying, "Hey watch this!"
>
> He believes Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
>
> His sister's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.
>
> His junior prom had a daycare.
>
> He believes the last words of the Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen start
> your engines."
>
> He lit a match in the bathroom and his house exploded right off its wheels.
>
> The bluebook value of his truck goes up and down, depending on how much gas
> is in it.
>
> He has to go outside to get something from the fridge.
>
> One of his cousin's kids was born on a pool table.
>
> He needs one more hole punched in his card to get a freebie at the House of
> Tattoos.

Indeed those descriptors fit both Hagar and his inbred trailer park
KKKlan to a T! But what causes Hagar to stand out from the rest of
his fellow knuckle draggers?