Research Discussion: Good News For The Hapless Ozark Gang ...

Good News For The Hapless Ozark Gang ...

The noTrolls and the KILGORE clan can breathe easier ... scientists have
discovered how to switch off the "obesity" gene, obesity being the cause of
major ass-dragging in the Ozarks. It is usually caused by eating deep fried
road-kill with pork rind snacks and RC Cola, and affects mostly the witless
hillbilly population of Missoura.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/hl_nm/us_obesity_genes

They will be looking for the off-switch for the "stupidity" gene ...
there's hope for ya'll yet ... not covered by Obamacare, though.

Notroll2O12
2011-05-16 14:28:17 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

The noTrolls and the KILGORE clan can breathe easier ... scientists have
discovered how to switch off the "obesity" gene, obesity being the cause of
major ass-dragging in the Ozarks. It is usually caused by eating deep fried
road-kill with pork rind snacks and RC Cola, and affects mostly the witless
hillbilly population of Missoura.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/hl_nm/us_obesity_genes

They will be looking for the off-switch for the "stupidity" gene ...
there's hope for ya'll yet ... not covered by Obamacare, though.
Hagar still laments the lack of treatment for cousin fucking. Especially
Hagar cousins. The family tree having but once branch and all.

F*@America.com
2011-05-16 14:42:34 EST
On Mon, 16 May 2011 11:14:23 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The noTrolls and the KILGORE clan can breathe easier ... scientists have
>discovered how to switch off the "obesity" gene, obesity being the cause of
>major ass-dragging in the Ozarks. It is usually caused by eating deep fried
>road-kill with pork rind snacks and RC Cola, and affects mostly the witless
>hillbilly population of Missoura.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/hl_nm/us_obesity_genes
>
>They will be looking for the off-switch for the "stupidity" gene ...
>there's hope for ya'll yet ... not covered by Obamacare, though.

The "off-switch" for the "stupidity gene" is to NOT vote Republican in
the voting booth. Instantly IQ rises 100 points.

<FAGAR=RepukeFartFilter@America.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 16 May 2011 11:14:23 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>The noTrolls and the KILGORE clan can breathe easier ... scientists have
>>discovered how to switch off the "obesity" gene, obesity being the cause
>>of
>>major ass-dragging in the Ozarks. It is usually caused by eating deep
>>fried
>>road-kill with pork rind snacks and RC Cola, and affects mostly the
>>witless
>>hillbilly population of Missoura.
>>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/hl_nm/us_obesity_genes
>>
>>They will be looking for the off-switch for the "stupidity" gene ...
>>there's hope for ya'll yet ... not covered by Obamacare, though.
>>

> The "off-switch" for the "stupidity gene" is to NOT vote Republican in
> the voting booth. Instantly IQ rises 100 points.

Like yours, that shiny example of mental deficiency, gnawed
to shreds by that disease called Liberalism ???
Bwahahahahahahahahhhh ... you witless Loon

Notroll2O12
2011-05-16 15:44:55 EST

wrote in message news:ktr2t69g8cef6ofb2o9kk3015etkaht1ob@4ax.com...

On Mon, 16 May 2011 11:14:23 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The noTrolls and the KILGORE clan can breathe easier ... scientists have
>discovered how to switch off the "obesity" gene, obesity being the cause of
>major ass-dragging in the Ozarks. It is usually caused by eating deep
>fried
>road-kill with pork rind snacks and RC Cola, and affects mostly the witless
>hillbilly population of Missoura.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/hl_nm/us_obesity_genes
>
>They will be looking for the off-switch for the "stupidity" gene ...
>there's hope for ya'll yet ... not covered by Obamacare, though.

The "off-switch" for the "stupidity gene" is to NOT vote Republican in
the voting booth. Instantly IQ rises 100 points.

Whenever Hagar leaves a room, the average intelligence of those remaining
increases by at least 20 points.

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

> wrote in message news:ktr2t69g8cef6ofb2o9kk3015etkaht1ob@4ax.com...
>
> On Mon, 16 May 2011 11:14:23 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>The noTrolls and the KILGORE clan can breathe easier ... scientists have
>>discovered how to switch off the "obesity" gene, obesity being the cause
>>of
>>major ass-dragging in the Ozarks. It is usually caused by eating deep
>>fried
>>road-kill with pork rind snacks and RC Cola, and affects mostly the
>>witless
>>hillbilly population of Missoura.
>>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/hl_nm/us_obesity_genes
>>
>>They will be looking for the off-switch for the "stupidity" gene ...
>>there's hope for ya'll yet ... not covered by Obamacare, though.
>>

> The "off-switch" for the "stupidity gene" is to NOT vote Republican in
> the voting booth. Instantly IQ rises 100 points.

> Whenever Hagar leaves a room, the average intelligence of those remaining
> increases by at least 20 points.

Missoura's average plunged 40 points when I left back in 78 and by the looks
of your witless screed and lame repetitions of drivel it has not yet
recuperated ... in fact, you moron still think that a "Church Key" is a
religious artifact (of course, you may have pop tabs by now, if you can
decipher the user instructions).

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

> wrote in message news:ktr2t69g8cef6ofb2o9kk3015etkaht1ob@4ax.com...
>
> On Mon, 16 May 2011 11:14:23 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>The noTrolls and the KILGORE clan can breathe easier ... scientists have
>>discovered how to switch off the "obesity" gene, obesity being the cause
>>of
>>major ass-dragging in the Ozarks. It is usually caused by eating deep
>>fried
>>road-kill with pork rind snacks and RC Cola, and affects mostly the
>>witless
>>hillbilly population of Missoura.
>>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/hl_nm/us_obesity_genes
>>
>>They will be looking for the off-switch for the "stupidity" gene ...
>>there's hope for ya'll yet ... not covered by Obamacare, though.
>>

> The "off-switch" for the "stupidity gene" is to NOT vote Republican in
> the voting booth. Instantly IQ rises 100 points.

> Whenever Hagar leaves a room, the average intelligence of those remaining
> increases by at least 20 points.

Missoura's average plunged 40 points when I left back in 78 and by the looks
of your witless screed and lame repetitions of drivel it has not yet
recuperated ... in fact, you moron still think that a "Church Key" is a
religious artifact (of course, you may have pop tabs by now, if you can
decipher the user instructions).
"Church key?" Bwahahahahaha. How old are you? Like 110?

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-05-16 20:26:36 EST
On May 16, 7:47 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > wrote in messagenews:ktr2t69g8cef6ofb2o9kk3015etkaht1ob@4ax.com...
>
> > On Mon, 16 May 2011 11:14:23 -0700, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>The noTrolls and the KILGORE clan can breathe easier ... scientists have
> >>discovered how to switch off the "obesity" gene, obesity being the cause
> >>of
> >>major ass-dragging in the Ozarks.  It is usually caused by eating deep
> >>fried
> >>road-kill with pork rind snacks and RC Cola, and affects mostly the
> >>witless
> >>hillbilly population of Missoura.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/hl_nm/us_obesity_genes
>
> >>They will be looking for the off-switch for the "stupidity" gene ...
> >>there's hope for ya'll yet ... not covered by Obamacare, though.
>
> > The "off-switch" for the "stupidity gene" is to NOT vote Republican in
> > the voting booth.  Instantly IQ rises 100 points.

> > Whenever Hagar leaves a room, the average intelligence of those remaining
> > increases by at least 20 points.
>
> Missoura's average plunged 40 points when I left back in 78 and by the looks
> of your witless screed and lame repetitions of drivel it has not yet
> recuperated ... in fact, you moron still think that a "Church Key" is a
> religious artifact (of course, you may have pop tabs by now, if you can
> decipher the user instructions).
> "Church key?" Bwahahahahaha.  How old are you? Like 110?

Obviously no one has discovered how to shut off the shithead gene in
Hagar's inbred "fambly" KKKlan.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 16, 7:47 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > wrote in messagenews:ktr2t69g8cef6ofb2o9kk3015etkaht1ob@4ax.com...
>
> > On Mon, 16 May 2011 11:14:23 -0700, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>The noTrolls and the KILGORE clan can breathe easier ... scientists have
> >>discovered how to switch off the "obesity" gene, obesity being the cause
> >>of
> >>major ass-dragging in the Ozarks. It is usually caused by eating deep
> >>fried
> >>road-kill with pork rind snacks and RC Cola, and affects mostly the
> >>witless
> >>hillbilly population of Missoura.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/hl_nm/us_obesity_genes
>
> >>They will be looking for the off-switch for the "stupidity" gene ...
> >>there's hope for ya'll yet ... not covered by Obamacare, though.
>
> > The "off-switch" for the "stupidity gene" is to NOT vote Republican in
> > the voting booth. Instantly IQ rises 100 points.

> > Whenever Hagar leaves a room, the average intelligence of those
> > remaining
> > increases by at least 20 points.
>
> Missoura's average plunged 40 points when I left back in 78 and by the
> looks
> of your witless screed and lame repetitions of drivel it has not yet
> recuperated ... in fact, you moron still think that a "Church Key" is a
> religious artifact (of course, you may have pop tabs by now, if you can
> decipher the user instructions).
> "Church key?" Bwahahahahaha. How old are you? Like 110?

Obviously no one has discovered how to shut off the shithead gene in
Hagar's inbred "fambly" KKKlan.

I rest my case, the "stupid Gene", aka the "Retard switch" is still in the
ON position in the Missoura sticks, as evidenced by the disjointed babbling
above. Hint: stop using pigs to propagate (that includes your immediate
family).