Research Discussion: Obama Calls Bush After Osama Is Killed ...

Obama Calls Bush After Osama Is Killed ...

He just had to get approval from the master, the real soldier, the two-term
guy who actually wore a uniform ....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110513/pl_afp/usattacksbinladenbush_20110513145953

So Bush patted Obama on the head, shove a biscuit in his lip-flapping mouth
and told him to go and grow some cajones ...

Clave
2011-05-13 15:35:31 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> He just had to get approval from the master, the real soldier, the
> two-term guy who actually wore a uniform ....

The cokehead, the deserter...

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> He just had to get approval from the master, the real soldier, the
>> two-term guy who actually wore a uniform ....
>
> The cokehead, the deserter...

In your dreams ... hatred had clouded your addled brain.

George Bush:
Graduate - Yale
Degree - Harvard
Military Jet Fighter Pilot, Texas Air National Guard
Governor of Texas
2 term President, USA

Get back with me when you can even come close on just one.

Clave
2011-05-13 17:20:03 EST

> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> He just had to get approval from the master, the real soldier, the
>>> two-term guy who actually wore a uniform ....
>>
>> The cokehead, the deserter...
>>

> In your dreams ... hatred had clouded your addled brain.
>
> George Bush:
> Graduate - Yale
> Degree - Harvard
> Military Jet Fighter Pilot, Texas Air National Guard

AWOL: National Guard, Alabama

> Governor of Texas
> 2 term President, USA
>
> Get back with me when you can even come close on just one.

Jake
2011-05-13 18:15:09 EST
On May 13, 4:20 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> >> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> The cokehead, the deserter...
>
> > In your dreams ... hatred had clouded your addled brain.
>
> > George Bush:
> > Graduate - Yale
> > Degree - Harvard
> > Military Jet Fighter Pilot, Texas Air National Guard
>
> AWOL: National Guard, Alabama
>

> > Governor of Texas
> > 2 term President, USA
>
> > Get back with me when you can even come close on just one.

Buahahahaha!!! The he went and got drunk and spent the weekend at the
Stockade.
Jake.

Notroll2O12
2011-05-13 18:28:31 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> He just had to get approval from the master, the real soldier, the
>> two-term guy who actually wore a uniform ....
>
> The cokehead, the deserter...

In your dreams ... hatred had clouded your addled brain.

George Bush:
Graduate - Yale
Degree - Harvard
Military Jet Fighter Pilot, Texas Air National Guard
Governor of Texas
2 term President, USA

Get back with me when you can even come close on just one.
What did POTUS Obama call Bush, a toady little piss ant? Destroyer of the
economy?

Chatnoir
2011-05-13 18:39:23 EST
On May 13, 1:11 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> He just had to get approval from the master, the real soldier, the two-term
> guy who actually wore a uniform ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110513/pl_afp/usattacksbinladenbush_201...
>
> So Bush patted Obama on the head, shove a biscuit in his lip-flapping mouth
> and told him to go and grow some cajones ...

Bush is a joke!

http://tinyurl.com/3tbm5d7

(((VIDEO)))

Will Ferrell Spoofs President Bush, bin Laden Death for Funny or Die
[VIDEO]
Share on facebook!Share on twitter!Send to a friend!By: Donovan Short
| 4 days ago

Funny or DieWhile President Barack Obama was organizing a targeted
operation to kill terrorist leader Osama bin Laden, it appears that
former President George Bush was taking care of his own business in
Texas – well, sort of.

In this hilarious video from Funny or Die, Will Ferrell reprises his
Dubya impersonation once again to make a special address from the
Sizzler Steak House, where, after gathering his meal, he delivers an
important message to our nation.

“I’ve personally overseen a strategic and covert operation that
killed
the gopher who’s been tearin’ up my back yard. This gopher has been
responsible for terrorizing Laura’s fruit trees and diggin’ up holes
all over the yard, causing me to trip and fall over them no less than
15 times a day.”

Your move, Obama.

Watch the video now, then relive one of Ferrell’s best Bush
impersonations from ‘Saturday Night Live.’

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> The cokehead, the deserter...
>>>

>> In your dreams ... hatred had clouded your addled brain.
>>
>> George Bush:
>> Graduate - Yale
>> Degree - Harvard
>> Military Jet Fighter Pilot, Texas Air National Guard
>

> AWOL: National Guard, Alabama

Still hung up on Dan Blather's lies, which have long since been proven for
what they are, pure, unadulterated bullshit. You Liberals are the most
pathetic and jealous whining cunts I've ever seen.

Even if he was AWOL, he spent more time in Uniform than the Negroid.

On May 13, 4:20 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> >> "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> The cokehead, the deserter...
>
> > In your dreams ... hatred had clouded your addled brain.
>
> > George Bush:
> > Graduate - Yale
> > Degree - Harvard
> > Military Jet Fighter Pilot, Texas Air National Guard
>
> AWOL: National Guard, Alabama
>

> > Governor of Texas
> > 2 term President, USA
>
> > Get back with me when you can even come close on just one.

Buahahahaha!!! The he went and got drunk and spent the weekend at the
Stockade.
Jake.

Proves to me he is a real man, unlike you fruity wine slurping Liberal
cocksuckers.
You're welcome.

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> He just had to get approval from the master, the real soldier, the
>>> two-term guy who actually wore a uniform ....
>>
>> The cokehead, the deserter...
>>

> In your dreams ... hatred had clouded your addled brain.
>
> George Bush:
> Graduate - Yale
> Degree - Harvard
> Military Jet Fighter Pilot, Texas Air National Guard
> Governor of Texas
> 2 term President, USA
>
> Get back with me when you can even come close on just one.
> What did POTUS Obama call Bush, a toady little piss ant? Destroyer of the
> economy?

Hey, "Show Me" twerp ... don't you have any hogs to slop ???
Mayhaps you can git Chlamydia to do it for you, you ignorant
Missouri hick.