Research Discussion: May He Rest In Peace ...

May He Rest In Peace ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VmBZ1tcXMjc9rJen4HY0oXz-l2nStjWVDQT8cNAHxDw/edit?hl=en&authkey=CK7jtrsP

Dr.Smith
2011-05-06 22:18:03 EST
Which peace? The one the barricuda ate, the shark, or the peace of brain
the the dog ate off the compound floor.

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VmBZ1tcXMjc9rJen4HY0oXz-l2nStjWVDQT8cNAHxDw/edit?hl=en&authkey=CK7jtrsP

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-07 07:59:13 EST
On May 6, 10:18 pm, "Dr.Smith" <joexxxsm...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Which peace?   The one the barricuda ate, the shark, or the peace of brain
> the the dog ate off the compound floor.
>
> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VmBZ1tcXMjc9rJen4HY0oXz-l2nStjWVD...

I have him living like a God in peaceful Boca Granda. Fl. Rick Scott
state police will protect him. Best to keep in mind he is one of the
most loved man in the world. Best to keep in mind his billions in
gold. In fascist USA he is safer than you or I O ya TreBert

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 6, 10:18 pm, "Dr.Smith" <joexxxsm...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Which peace? The one the barricuda ate, the shark, or the peace of brain
> the the dog ate off the compound floor.
>
> "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VmBZ1tcXMjc9rJen4HY0oXz-l2nStjWVD...

I have him living like a God in peaceful Boca Granda. Fl. Rick Scott
state police will protect him. Best to keep in mind he is one of the
most loved man in the world. Best to keep in mind his billions in
gold. In fascist USA he is safer than you or I O ya TreBert

**************************************
Already hitting the hooch this early in the day, BeertBrain ???

Jason Browneye
2011-05-07 11:35:28 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 6, 10:18 pm, "Dr.Smith" <joexxxsm...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Which peace? The one the barricuda ate, the shark, or the peace of brain
> the the dog ate off the compound floor.
>
> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VmBZ1tcXMjc9rJen4HY0oXz-l2nStjWVD...

I have him living like a God in peaceful Boca Granda. Fl. Rick Scott
state police will protect him. Best to keep in mind he is one of the
most loved man in the world. Best to keep in mind his billions in
gold. In fascist USA he is safer than you or I O ya TreBert

**************************************
Already hitting the hooch this early in the day, BeertBrain ???

My mother talks about "hooch." She'll be 98 in a few months.

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 6, 10:18 pm, "Dr.Smith" <joexxxsm...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Which peace? The one the barricuda ate, the shark, or the peace of brain
>> the the dog ate off the compound floor.
>>
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VmBZ1tcXMjc9rJen4HY0oXz-l2nStjWVD...
>
> I have him living like a God in peaceful Boca Granda. Fl. Rick Scott
> state police will protect him. Best to keep in mind he is one of the
> most loved man in the world. Best to keep in mind his billions in
> gold. In fascist USA he is safer than you or I O ya TreBert
>
> **************************************
> Already hitting the hooch this early in the day, BeertBrain ???

> My mother talks about "hooch." She'll be 98 in a few months.

Having you as an offspring, that really doesn't come as a big surprise.

Notroll2O12
2011-05-07 21:42:24 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>

> "herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 6, 10:18 pm, "Dr.Smith" <joexxxsm...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Which peace? The one the barricuda ate, the shark, or the peace of brain
>> the the dog ate off the compound floor.
>>
>> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VmBZ1tcXMjc9rJen4HY0oXz-l2nStjWVD...
>
> I have him living like a God in peaceful Boca Granda. Fl. Rick Scott
> state police will protect him. Best to keep in mind he is one of the
> most loved man in the world. Best to keep in mind his billions in
> gold. In fascist USA he is safer than you or I O ya TreBert
>
> **************************************
> Already hitting the hooch this early in the day, BeertBrain ???

> My mother talks about "hooch." She'll be 98 in a few months.

Having you as an offspring, that really doesn't come as a big surprise.

Hey folks, did you know that Hags sister has a STD named after her? Great
job, Sarah Stupid. You should be proud.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) – Alaska has the nation's highest rate of
Chlamydia and second-highest rate of gonorrhea as the sexually transmitted
diseases spread in rural areas, according to the Alaska Division of Public
Health.

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-08 08:30:38 EST
On May 7, 11:35 am, "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net>
wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "herbert glazier" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 6, 10:18 pm, "Dr.Smith" <joexxxsm...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Which peace? The one the barricuda ate, the shark, or the peace of brain
> > the the dog ate off the compound floor.
>
> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VmBZ1tcXMjc9rJen4HY0oXz-l2nStjWVD...
>
> I have him living like a God in peaceful Boca Granda. Fl.  Rick Scott
> state police will protect him. Best to keep in mind he is one of the
> most loved man in the world. Best to keep in mind his billions in
> gold. In fascist USA he is safer than you or I  O ya    TreBert
>
>         **************************************
> Already hitting the hooch this early in the day, BeertBrain ???

> My mother talks about "hooch."  She'll be 98 in a few months.

WOW 98 Would your mother go for a man 15 years younger than her? I
can't relate "hooch" with Bub Light??? If a shark is found with
cement boots in its gut I will start believing this hocas,bocus,BS
fairy tail put out by our now fascist government that 87% of USA does
not have any faith in. Get the picture TreBert

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-08 08:37:15 EST
On May 7, 9:42 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > "herbert glazier" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On May 6, 10:18 pm, "Dr.Smith" <joexxxsm...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >> Which peace? The one the barricuda ate, the shark, or the peace of brain
> >> the the dog ate off the compound floor.
>
> >> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > I have him living like a God in peaceful Boca Granda. Fl.  Rick Scott
> > state police will protect him. Best to keep in mind he is one of the
> > most loved man in the world. Best to keep in mind his billions in
> > gold. In fascist USA he is safer than you or I  O ya    TreBert
>
> >        **************************************
> > Already hitting the hooch this early in the day, BeertBrain ???

> > My mother talks about "hooch."  She'll be 98 in a few months.
>
> Having you as an offspring, that really doesn't come as a big surprise.

> Hey folks, did you know that Hags sister has a STD named after her?  Great
> job, Sarah Stupid.  You should be proud.
>
> ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) – Alaska has the nation's highest rate of
> Chlamydia and second-highest rate of gonorrhea as the sexually transmitted
> diseases spread in rural areas, according to the Alaska Division of Public
> Health.

Like Ca. Fl. Alaska is a GOPer state. GOPers care little about your
health,and if back in the White House health care for the poor will go
as will food stamps. Palin will serve out the Mafia Tang. Its Tang or
GOPers will have to pay taxes to feed the poor families(25,000,000)
Ha Ha Ha O ya TreBert

On 5/8/2011 8:30 AM, herbert glazier wrote:

>> My mother talks about "hooch." She'll be 98 in a few months.
>
> WOW 98 Would your mother go for a man 15 years younger than her? I
> can't relate "hooch" with Bub Light???

So on Mother's Day, you tell Jason that you want to
fuck the shit out of his 98 year old mother?

You're a class act, Bert.