Research Discussion: 6 Months Ago He Didn't Know The Difference ...

6 Months Ago He Didn't Know The Difference ...

... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama

but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
our Commander of Lip-Flapping.

As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...

Vtcapo
2011-05-07 12:54:41 EST
On May 6, 8:28 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>
> but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
> our Commander of Lip-Flapping.
>
> As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
> And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
> of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...

The only one doing lip flapping is you butthead. Spin it all you want
but all you RightTards know what's going to happen as November 2012
approaches. The Dems are going to milk the Osama Kill for all it's
worth and the Right will have NOTHING to derail Obama and Company.
His re-election is a certainty..........

I'd lick my wounds Tards and focus on 2016... Bawhahahahahaaaa

RT
PS Bush had 7 years to nail Osama. Obama predicted that he would
pursue Osama in Pakistan and go in without Pakistani permission and he
did it in less than 3 years. Not bad for a community organizer
wouldn't you say?
PPS By the way, when McCain was asked if he would go into Pakistan
without Pakistani approval he said NO. So much for military
experience....
PPPS What are you going to do knowing that the NEGRO will be in the
WHITEhouse for another four years and doesn't have to worry about re-
election? You think his policies are off the hook now? You haven't
seen anything yet! I have a bullet if you need it.

On May 6, 8:28 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>
> but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
> our Commander of Lip-Flapping.
>
> As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
> And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
> of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...

The only one doing lip flapping is you butthead. Spin it all you want
but all you RightTards know what's going to happen as November 2012
approaches. The Dems are going to milk the Osama Kill for all it's
worth and the Right will have NOTHING to derail Obama and Company.
His re-election is a certainty..........

I'd lick my wounds Tards and focus on 2016... Bawhahahahahaaaa

*****************************
You can bullshit some people some of the time ...
Let's wait until Nov.6th, 2012 ... the Osama glow will have long since faded
into oblivion. Unemployment and the lack of jobs in the USA and $6.00 a
gallon oil will sink the Good Ship Obama like the Titanic.

On May 7, 9:54 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 8:28 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>
> > but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
> > our Commander of Lip-Flapping.
>
> > As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
> > And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
> > of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...
>
> The only one doing lip flapping is you butthead. Spin it all you want
> but all you RightTards know what's going to happen as November 2012
> approaches. The Dems are going to milk the Osama Kill for all it's
> worth and the Right will have NOTHING to derail Obama and Company.
> His re-election is a  certainty..........
>
> I'd lick my wounds Tards and focus on 2016... Bawhahahahahaaaa
>
> RT
> PS Bush had 7 years to nail Osama. Obama predicted that he would
> pursue Osama in Pakistan and go in without Pakistani permission and he
> did it in less than 3 years. Not bad for a community organizer
> wouldn't you say?
> PPS By the way, when McCain was asked if he would go into Pakistan
> without Pakistani approval he said NO.  So much for military
> experience....
> PPPS What are you going to do knowing that the NEGRO will be in the
> WHITEhouse for another four years and doesn't have to worry about re-
> election? You think his policies are off the hook now? You haven't
> seen anything yet! I have a bullet if you need it.

Hagar may not last until 2016, because the local cesspool is already
flooding is trailer site as is.

Larry Kroger
2011-05-07 23:48:50 EST
On 5/7/2011 9:54 AM, vtcapo wrote:
> On May 6, 8:28 pm, "Hägar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> ... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>>
>> but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
>> our Commander of Lip-Flapping.
>>
>> As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
>> And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
>> of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...
>
> The only one doing lip flapping is you butthead. Spin it all you want
> but all you RightTards know what's going to happen as November 2012
> approaches. The Dems are going to milk the Osama Kill for all it's
> worth and the Right will have NOTHING to derail Obama and Company.
> His re-election is a certainty..........
>
> I'd lick my wounds Tards and focus on 2016... Bawhahahahahaaaa
>
> RT
> PS Bush had 7 years to nail Osama. Obama predicted that he would
> pursue Osama in Pakistan and go in without Pakistani permission and he
> did it in less than 3 years. Not bad for a community organizer
> wouldn't you say?
> PPS By the way, when McCain was asked if he would go into Pakistan
> without Pakistani approval he said NO. So much for military
> experience....
> PPPS What are you going to do knowing that the NEGRO will be in the
> WHITEhouse for another four years and doesn't have to worry about re-
> election? You think his policies are off the hook now? You haven't
> seen anything yet! I have a bullet if you need it.

I saluted Obama for giving the order to go into Pakistan. But he quickly
reverted to form. First that Islamic funeral...WTF was that about? The
concept of a respectful funeral for a genocidal maniac pisses off
Americans, but who is he trying to please? Will the Arab street now
proclaim, "We were gonna riot, but Obama made us happy with that cool
funeral"? This is typical Obama, frustrating the American street and
catering to foreign lunatics who hate us anyway. Says he doesn't want to
"spike the football", as if this were a game and not a war. The problem
with Obama is the corruption runs so deep in his mind that he's lost the
capacity to act with common sense and decency. I think even most
Democrats know in their hearts what a catastrophe Obama has become; they
just don't know what to do about it.

Vtcapo
2011-05-08 09:05:39 EST
On May 7, 3:20 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 6, 8:28 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>
> > but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
> > our Commander of Lip-Flapping.
>
> > As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
> > And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
> > of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...
>
> The only one doing lip flapping is you butthead. Spin it all you want
> but all you RightTards know what's going to happen as November 2012
> approaches. The Dems are going to milk the Osama Kill for all it's
> worth and the Right will have NOTHING to derail Obama and Company.
> His re-election is a  certainty..........
>
> I'd lick my wounds Tards and focus on 2016... Bawhahahahahaaaa
>
>         *****************************
> You can bullshit some people some of the time ...
> Let's wait until Nov.6th, 2012 ... the Osama glow will have long since faded
> into oblivion. Unemployment and the lack of jobs in the USA and $6.00 a
> gallon oil will sink the Good Ship Obama like the Titanic.

Hum... you Tards don't even have a viable candidate and you are
talking about derailing the man who killed Osama. Wishful thinking
don't you think or are you delusional?

Give it up Hag. Obama out played the Tards at there own game and will
milk the Osama Kill all the way to his re-election. The Right is
politically bankrupt....

RT

Vtcapo
2011-05-08 09:11:21 EST
On May 7, 11:48 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 5/7/2011 9:54 AM, vtcapo wrote:
>

> > On May 6, 8:28 pm, "Hägar"<hs...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
> >> ... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>
> >> but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
> >> our Commander of Lip-Flapping.
>
> >> As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
> >> And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
> >> of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...
>
> > The only one doing lip flapping is you butthead. Spin it all you want
> > but all you RightTards know what's going to happen as November 2012
> > approaches. The Dems are going to milk the Osama Kill for all it's
> > worth and the Right will have NOTHING to derail Obama and Company.
> > His re-election is a  certainty..........
>
> > I'd lick my wounds Tards and focus on 2016... Bawhahahahahaaaa
>
> > RT
> > PS Bush had 7 years to nail Osama. Obama predicted that he would
> > pursue Osama in Pakistan and go in without Pakistani permission and he
> > did it in less than 3 years. Not bad for a community organizer
> > wouldn't you say?
> > PPS By the way, when McCain was asked if he would go into Pakistan
> > without Pakistani approval he said NO.  So much for military
> > experience....
> > PPPS What are you going to do knowing that the NEGRO will be in the
> > WHITEhouse for another four years and doesn't have to worry about re-
> > election? You think his policies are off the hook now? You haven't
> > seen anything yet! I have a bullet if you need it.
>
> I saluted Obama for giving the order to go into Pakistan. But he quickly
> reverted to form. First that Islamic funeral...WTF was that about? The
> concept of a respectful funeral for a genocidal maniac pisses off
> Americans, but who is he trying to please? Will the Arab street now
> proclaim, "We were gonna riot, but Obama made us happy with that cool
> funeral"? This is typical Obama, frustrating the American street and
> catering to foreign lunatics who hate us anyway. Says he doesn't want to
> "spike the football", as if this were a game and not a war. The problem
> with Obama is the corruption runs so deep in his mind that he's lost the
> capacity to act with common sense and decency. I think even most
> Democrats know in their hearts what a catastrophe Obama has become; they
> just don't know what to do about it.

Yaaaaaaawn..... more sour grapes. And by the way Larry, Dems know
exactly what to do. Their hearts will tell them to come out in droves
and re-elect Obama in 2012.

Bet on it...........

RT

On May 7, 11:48 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 5/7/2011 9:54 AM, vtcapo wrote:
>

> > On May 6, 8:28 pm, "H\ufffdgar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> ... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>
> >> but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
> >> our Commander of Lip-Flapping.
>
> >> As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
> >> And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
> >> of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...
>
> > The only one doing lip flapping is you butthead. Spin it all you want
> > but all you RightTards know what's going to happen as November 2012
> > approaches. The Dems are going to milk the Osama Kill for all it's
> > worth and the Right will have NOTHING to derail Obama and Company.
> > His re-election is a certainty..........
>
> > I'd lick my wounds Tards and focus on 2016... Bawhahahahahaaaa
>
> > RT
> > PS Bush had 7 years to nail Osama. Obama predicted that he would
> > pursue Osama in Pakistan and go in without Pakistani permission and he
> > did it in less than 3 years. Not bad for a community organizer
> > wouldn't you say?
> > PPS By the way, when McCain was asked if he would go into Pakistan
> > without Pakistani approval he said NO. So much for military
> > experience....
> > PPPS What are you going to do knowing that the NEGRO will be in the
> > WHITEhouse for another four years and doesn't have to worry about re-
> > election? You think his policies are off the hook now? You haven't
> > seen anything yet! I have a bullet if you need it.
>
> I saluted Obama for giving the order to go into Pakistan. But he quickly
> reverted to form. First that Islamic funeral...WTF was that about? The
> concept of a respectful funeral for a genocidal maniac pisses off
> Americans, but who is he trying to please? Will the Arab street now
> proclaim, "We were gonna riot, but Obama made us happy with that cool
> funeral"? This is typical Obama, frustrating the American street and
> catering to foreign lunatics who hate us anyway. Says he doesn't want to
> "spike the football", as if this were a game and not a war. The problem
> with Obama is the corruption runs so deep in his mind that he's lost the
> capacity to act with common sense and decency. I think even most
> Democrats know in their hearts what a catastrophe Obama has become; they
> just don't know what to do about it.

Yaaaaaaawn..... more sour grapes. And by the way Larry, Dems know
exactly what to do. Their hearts will tell them to come out in droves
and re-elect Obama in 2012.

Bet on it...........

RT

*** Just wait till the unemployed Dems have to fill their tanks to get to
the polling stations across the land ... I think many of them would rather
buy that by now very expensive food than vote for a corrupt Negroid phony.

"vtcapo" wrote in message

On May 7, 3:20 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 6, 8:28 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>
> > but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
> > our Commander of Lip-Flapping.
>
> > As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
> > And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
> > of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...
>
> The only one doing lip flapping is you butthead. Spin it all you want
> but all you RightTards know what's going to happen as November 2012
> approaches. The Dems are going to milk the Osama Kill for all it's
> worth and the Right will have NOTHING to derail Obama and Company.
> His re-election is a certainty..........
>
> I'd lick my wounds Tards and focus on 2016... Bawhahahahahaaaa
>
> *****************************
> You can bullshit some people some of the time ...
> Let's wait until Nov.6th, 2012 ... the Osama glow will have long since
> faded
> into oblivion. Unemployment and the lack of jobs in the USA and $6.00 a
> gallon oil will sink the Good Ship Obama like the Titanic.

Hum... you Tards don't even have a viable candidate and you are
talking about derailing the man who killed Osama. Wishful thinking
don't you think or are you delusional?

Give it up Hag. Obama out played the Tards at there own game and will
milk the Osama Kill all the way to his re-election. The Right is
politically bankrupt....

RT

..................and morally bankrupt.

Vtcapo
2011-05-08 14:16:22 EST
On May 8, 2:06 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo"  wrote in message

> On May 7, 3:20 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 6, 8:28 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... between a dead man and a United States Marine Organization ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>
> > > but all this Community Organizing experience is finally paying of for
> > > our Commander of Lip-Flapping.
>
> > > As if he had ANYTHING to do with it ... what a joke.
> > > And just like his student records, he won't release the proof
> > > of Osama's demise ... probably for the very same reasons ...
>
> > The only one doing lip flapping is you butthead. Spin it all you want
> > but all you RightTards know what's going to happen as November 2012
> > approaches. The Dems are going to milk the Osama Kill for all it's
> > worth and the Right will have NOTHING to derail Obama and Company.
> > His re-election is a  certainty..........
>
> > I'd lick my wounds Tards and focus on 2016... Bawhahahahahaaaa
>
> >         *****************************
> > You can bullshit some people some of the time ...
> > Let's wait until Nov.6th, 2012 ... the Osama glow will have long since
> > faded
> > into oblivion. Unemployment and the lack of jobs in the USA and $6.00 a
> > gallon oil will sink the Good Ship Obama like the Titanic.
>
> Hum... you Tards don't even have a viable candidate and you are
> talking about derailing the man who killed Osama.  Wishful thinking
> don't you think or are you delusional?
>
> Give it up Hag. Obama out played the Tards at there own game and will
> milk the Osama Kill all the way to his re-election.  The Right is
> politically bankrupt....
>
> RT
>
> ..................and morally bankrupt.

Absolutely.... Another way to put it would be, "without social
conscience" or TeaBagger for short.
RT