Research Discussion: You Just Gotta Love That Liberal Math ...

You Just Gotta Love That Liberal Math ...

They claim there were about half a million jobs added to the
faltering Obamanation ruled economy ....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110506/bs_yblog_thelookout/april-job-growth-exceeds-expectations

... and as proof they present the new unemployment rate of 9% ...
up from 8.8%.

This is from the same people who are famous for making Amtrak
run on time.

It's called "Fuzzy Math", invented by the new crop of Liberal math teachers,
like R. Travisano (RT, for short), who cannot even defend himself
coherently, because he is also illiterate, to boot.

"Hägar" wrote in message

They claim there were about half a million jobs added to the
faltering Obamanation ruled economy ....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110506/bs_yblog_thelookout/april-job-growth-exceeds-expectations

... and as proof they present the new unemployment rate of 9% ...
up from 8.8%.

This is from the same people who are famous for making Amtrak
run on time.

It's called "Fuzzy Math", invented by the new crop of Liberal math teachers,
like R. Travisano (RT, for short), who cannot even defend himself
coherently, because he is also illiterate, to boot.

The relationship between the unemployment rate and an improving economy has
been explained to you at least three time. Why are you so stupid?

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> They claim there were about half a million jobs added to the
> faltering Obamanation ruled economy ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110506/bs_yblog_thelookout/april-job-growth-exceeds-expectations
>
> ... and as proof they present the new unemployment rate of 9% ...
> up from 8.8%.
>
> This is from the same people who are famous for making Amtrak
> run on time.
>
> It's called "Fuzzy Math", invented by the new crop of Liberal math
> teachers,
> like R. Travisano (RT, for short), who cannot even defend himself
> coherently, because he is also illiterate, to boot.

> The relationship between the unemployment rate and an improving economy
> has been explained to you at least three time. Why are you so stupid?

You are so right, Troll, unemployment is up to 9%, the price of gas doubled
since the Nigger took over, meat has doubled, all commodities increased at a
rate at least triple of the touted consumer index, and McDonalds hired a
bunch of burger flippers. Yea, I can see now that we're doing swimmingly
... just ask "Slo" Joe Biden.

Jason Browneye
2011-05-07 20:24:44 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> They claim there were about half a million jobs added to the
> faltering Obamanation ruled economy ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110506/bs_yblog_thelookout/april-job-growth-exceeds-expectations
>
> ... and as proof they present the new unemployment rate of 9% ...
> up from 8.8%.
>
> This is from the same people who are famous for making Amtrak
> run on time.
>
> It's called "Fuzzy Math", invented by the new crop of Liberal math
> teachers,
> like R. Travisano (RT, for short), who cannot even defend himself
> coherently, because he is also illiterate, to boot.

> The relationship between the unemployment rate and an improving economy
> has been explained to you at least three time. Why are you so stupid?

You are so right, Troll, unemployment is up to 9%, the price of gas doubled
since the Nigger took over, meat has doubled, all commodities increased at a
rate at least triple of the touted consumer index, and McDonalds hired a
bunch of burger flippers. Yea, I can see now that we're doing swimmingly
... just ask "Slo" Joe Biden.
There you go again. Racism combined with failure to link your "statistics"
with President Obama's span of control. You are such a doofus. And a
thirsty one at that.

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> They claim there were about half a million jobs added to the
>> faltering Obamanation ruled economy ....
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110506/bs_yblog_thelookout/april-job-growth-exceeds-expectations
>>
>> ... and as proof they present the new unemployment rate of 9% ...
>> up from 8.8%.
>>
>> This is from the same people who are famous for making Amtrak
>> run on time.
>>
>> It's called "Fuzzy Math", invented by the new crop of Liberal math
>> teachers,
>> like R. Travisano (RT, for short), who cannot even defend himself
>> coherently, because he is also illiterate, to boot.
>>
>> **************************************************************************
>> The relationship between the unemployment rate and an improving economy
>> has been explained to you at least three time. Why are you so stupid?
>
> You are so right, Troll, unemployment is up to 9%, the price of gas
> doubled
> since the Nigger took over, meat has doubled, all commodities increased at
> rate at least triple of the touted consumer index, and McDonalds hired a
> bunch of burger flippers. Yea, I can see now that we're doing swimmingly
> ... just ask "Slo" Joe Biden.
> There you go again. Racism combined with failure to link your
> "statistics" with President Obama's span of control. You are such a
> doofus. And a thirsty one at that.

So, please explain just one more time how an increase in unemployment means
the economy is growing (it is such a funny story, and it gets better each
time you Liberal twats tell it).
Let's see, it is 9% now, and if you count all of those unfortunate Americans
who, thanks to the Abomination's total mismanagement to and gross
incompetence in his assigned duties, have used up all their unemployment
insurance without landing a job and have just plain given up looking for
work, that number is more like 18% unemployment.

Now begin your hare-brained, fuzzy economics spiel on how we are kicking
ass, you redneck putz:

BTW: China's economic out put just surpassed ours !!! But I'm sure that's
all part of the Negroid's recovery plan, bwahahahahahahahhh

Notroll2O12
2011-05-09 12:53:24 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> They claim there were about half a million jobs added to the
>> faltering Obamanation ruled economy ....
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110506/bs_yblog_thelookout/april-job-growth-exceeds-expectations
>>
>> ... and as proof they present the new unemployment rate of 9% ...
>> up from 8.8%.
>>
>> This is from the same people who are famous for making Amtrak
>> run on time.
>>
>> It's called "Fuzzy Math", invented by the new crop of Liberal math
>> teachers,
>> like R. Travisano (RT, for short), who cannot even defend himself
>> coherently, because he is also illiterate, to boot.
>>
>> **************************************************************************
>> The relationship between the unemployment rate and an improving economy
>> has been explained to you at least three time. Why are you so stupid?
>
> You are so right, Troll, unemployment is up to 9%, the price of gas
> doubled
> since the Nigger took over, meat has doubled, all commodities increased at
> rate at least triple of the touted consumer index, and McDonalds hired a
> bunch of burger flippers. Yea, I can see now that we're doing swimmingly
> ... just ask "Slo" Joe Biden.
> There you go again. Racism combined with failure to link your
> "statistics" with President Obama's span of control. You are such a
> doofus. And a thirsty one at that.

So, please explain just one more time how an increase in unemployment means
the economy is growing (it is such a funny story, and it gets better each
time you Liberal twats tell it).
Let's see, it is 9% now, and if you count all of those unfortunate Americans
who, thanks to the Abomination's total mismanagement to and gross
incompetence in his assigned duties, have used up all their unemployment
insurance without landing a job and have just plain given up looking for
work, that number is more like 18% unemployment.

Now begin your hare-brained, fuzzy economics spiel on how we are kicking
ass, you redneck putz:

BTW: China's economic out put just surpassed ours !!! But I'm sure that's
all part of the Negroid's recovery plan, bwahahahahahahahhh

OK, Hags. I'll explain it one more time. When the government counts the
number of people who are unemployed, it only counts those who are unemployed
AND looking for work. People like you who are not actually looking for work
because your 96 weeks of unemployment compensation have run out, or you're
just plain lazy, aren't counted. As the economy improves, people who had
previously stopped looking for jobs reenter the job market. From the time
they reenter the market until the time they get a job, they are considered
unemployed. It's a pretty simple concept, but then you're a pretty simple
person. As for China, no it's GDP has not yet surpassed ours. It will,
mostly due to all the jobs anti-American repug CEOs sent over there. Ding,
ding, ding, cheese truck's a comin'. You malcontent cracker.

The Patriot
2011-05-09 16:48:50 EST

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:7_Uxp.10649$HF3.2767@newsfe03.iad...

> [...]
> all part of the Negroid's recovery plan,
> bwahahahahahahahhh

> OK, Hags. I'll explain it one more time. When the
> government counts the number of people who are
> unemployed, it only counts those who are unemployed
> AND looking for work. People like you who are not
> actually looking for work because your 96 weeks of
> unemployment compensation have run out, or you're
> just plain lazy, aren't counted. As the economy
> improves, people who had previously stopped looking
> for jobs reenter the job market. From the time they
> reenter the market until the time they get a job,
> they are considered unemployed. It's a pretty simple
> concept, but then you're a pretty simple person. As
> for China, no it's GDP has not yet surpassed ours.
> It will, mostly due to all the jobs anti-American
> repug CEOs sent over there. Ding, ding, ding, cheese
> truck's a comin'. You malcontent cracker.

And then you actually believe this hog shit?

Notroll2O12
2011-05-09 16:53:59 EST

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:KqYxp.19471$rB2.4205@newsfe21.iad...

> [...]
> OK, Hags. I'll explain it one more time. When the government counts the
> number of people who are unemployed, it only counts those who are
> unemployed AND looking for work. People like you who are not actually
> looking for work because your 96 weeks of unemployment compensation have
> run out, or you're just plain lazy, aren't counted. As the economy
> improves, people who had previously stopped looking for jobs reenter the
> job market. From the time they reenter the market until the time they get
> a job, they are considered unemployed. It's a pretty simple concept, but
> then you're a pretty simple person. As for China, no it's GDP has not yet
> surpassed ours. It will, mostly due to all the jobs anti-American repug
> CEOs sent over there. Ding, ding, ding, cheese truck's a comin'. You
> malcontent cracker.

And then you actually believe this hog shit?
What part do you dispute?

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>

>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> You are so right, Troll, unemployment is up to 9%, the price of gas
>>> doubled
>>> since the Nigger took over, meat has doubled, all commodities increased
>>> at a
>>> rate at least triple of the touted consumer index, and McDonalds hired
>>> bunch of burger flippers. Yea, I can see now that we're doing
>>> swimmingly
>>> ... just ask "Slo" Joe Biden.
>>> *****************************************************************************
>>> There you go again. Racism combined with failure to link your
>>> "statistics" with President Obama's span of control. You are such a
>>> doofus. And a thirsty one at that.
>>>

>> So, please explain just one more time how an increase in unemployment
>> means
>> the economy is growing (it is such a funny story, and it gets better each
>> time you Liberal twats tell it).
>> Let's see, it is 9% now, and if you count all of those unfortunate
>> Americans
>> who, thanks to the Abomination's total mismanagement to and gross
>> incompetence in his assigned duties, have used up all their unemployment
>> insurance without landing a job and have just plain given up looking for
>> work, that number is more like 18% unemployment.
>>
>> Now begin your hare-brained, fuzzy economics spiel on how we are kicking
>> ass, you redneck putz:
>>
>> BTW: China's economic out put just surpassed ours !!! But I'm sure that's
>> all part of the Negroid's recovery plan, bwahahahahahahahhh

>> OK, Hags. I'll explain it one more time. When the government counts the
>> number of people who are unemployed, it only counts those who are
>> unemployed AND looking for work. People like you who are not actually
>> looking for work because your 96 weeks of unemployment compensation have
>> run out, or you're just plain lazy, aren't counted. As the economy
>> improves, people who had previously stopped looking for jobs reenter the
>> job market. From the time they reenter the market until the time they
>> get a job, they are considered unemployed. It's a pretty simple concept,
>> but then you're a pretty simple person. As for China, no it's GDP has not
>> yet surpassed ours. It will, mostly due to all the jobs anti-American
>> repug CEOs sent over there. Ding, ding, ding, cheese truck's a comin'.
>> You malcontent cracker.
>>
> And then you actually believe this hog shit?

They have a special Obama brainwashing van that makes the round in the
Ozarks to indoctrinate he local Retards to the Liberal way of fact
massaging. In a nutshell, the Troll has been telling that same old story
for a few years now and one would think that eventually all the working
people (like you and me) and the loafers (like noTroll and Co.) would be all
accounted for in some form of statistic that would bring down the published
unemployment rate ... alas, no such luck, which only means they are blowing
smoke out of their ignorant redneck asses ... oh yea, and it's all George
Bushes fault. Now there was a man with some Brass Balls, unlike Oh'Bummer's
raisins.

Notroll2O12
2011-05-10 11:18:19 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

> [...]
>> repug CEOs sent over there. Ding, ding, ding, cheese truck's a comin'.
>> You malcontent cracker.
>>
> And then you actually believe this hog shit?

They have a special Obama brainwashing van that makes the round in the
Ozarks to indoctrinate he local Retards to the Liberal way of fact
massaging. In a nutshell, the Troll has been telling that same old story
for a few years now and one would think that eventually all the working
people (like you and me) and the loafers (like noTroll and Co.) would be all
accounted for in some form of statistic that would bring down the published
unemployment rate ... alas, no such luck, which only means they are blowing
smoke out of their ignorant redneck asses ... oh yea, and it's all George
Bushes fault. Now there was a man with some Brass Balls, unlike Oh'Bummer's
Hags, if you had an opportunity to actually talk to a mainstream economist,
you'd find that they agree with me. What a pity that scholars don't visit
trailer parks.