Research Discussion: Hillary Wants Action On Food Prices ...

Hillary Wants Action On Food Prices ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110506/wl_nm/us_food_clinton

Hey sleazebag, how about starting with this:

Cut all subsidies to Archer Midland Daniels.

Allow farmer to plant what they want with no payments for "Not growing" food
stuff ... who came up with that brain fart ???

Allow normal water usage to the San Yoaquin and Sacramento Valleys ... even
if it inconveniences the "Smelt" ... they don't even taste good.

Discontinue subsidies for Methanol ... that alone will make prices drop by
5%.

Cut farm subsidies to everyone who has a chicken in his/her/its back yard
and claims they're running a farm (Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen, among
others).

Stop payment to the thousands of blacks who now claim they were denied farm
loans ... what a joke ... they don't get out of bed until noon. Better yet,
give them the loan and make them sweat working their farms for 10 years, or
go to jail for 20 years, for fraud.

Call me, Hillary ... I've got more ... I won't tell anyone it wasn't your
idea.

Say, is Bubba still getting his clock cleaned regularly by young pudgy
interns ??? ...

Twittering One
2011-05-06 11:33:16 EST
On May 6, 9:58 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110506/wl_nm/us_food_clinton
>
> Hey sleazebag, how about starting with this:
>
> Cut all subsidies to Archer Midland Daniels.
>
> Allow farmer to plant what they want with no payments for "Not growing" food
> stuff ... who came up with that brain fart ???
>
> Allow normal water usage to the San Yoaquin and Sacramento Valleys ... even
> if it inconveniences the "Smelt" ... they don't even taste good.
>
> Discontinue subsidies for Methanol ... that alone will make prices drop by
> 5%.
>
> Cut farm subsidies to everyone who has a chicken in his/her/its back yard
> and claims they're running a farm (Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen, among
> others).
>
> Stop payment to the thousands of blacks who now claim they were denied farm
> loans ... what a joke ... they don't get out of bed until noon.  Better yet,
> give them the loan and make them sweat working  their farms for 10 years, or
> go to jail for 20 years, for fraud.
>
> Call me, Hillary ... I've got more ... I won't tell anyone it wasn't your
> idea.
>
> Say, is Bubba still getting his clock cleaned regularly by young pudgy
> interns ??? ...

In NYC, an Entemann's rasberry danish is priced at $6.13.

[we get our food at mark down, when it is near expiration!]

On 5/6/2011 11:33 AM, Twittering One wrote:

> In NYC, an Entemann's rasberry danish is priced at $6.13.
>
> [we get our food at mark down, when it is near expiration!]

I thought you were moving in with Bert?
Whatever happened to that idea?
Did he withdraw his offer?

On May 6, 8:33 am, Twittering One <mournenwo...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 9:58 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110506/wl_nm/us_food_clinton
>
> > Hey sleazebag, how about starting with this:
>
> > Cut all subsidies to Archer Midland Daniels.
>
> > Allow farmer to plant what they want with no payments for "Not growing" food
> > stuff ... who came up with that brain fart ???
>
> > Allow normal water usage to the San Yoaquin and Sacramento Valleys ... even
> > if it inconveniences the "Smelt" ... they don't even taste good.
>
> > Discontinue subsidies for Methanol ... that alone will make prices drop by
> > 5%.
>
> > Cut farm subsidies to everyone who has a chicken in his/her/its back yard
> > and claims they're running a farm (Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen, among
> > others).
>
> > Stop payment to the thousands of blacks who now claim they were denied farm
> > loans ... what a joke ... they don't get out of bed until noon.  Better yet,
> > give them the loan and make them sweat working  their farms for 10 years, or
> > go to jail for 20 years, for fraud.
>
> > Call me, Hillary ... I've got more ... I won't tell anyone it wasn't your
> > idea.
>
> > Say, is Bubba still getting his clock cleaned regularly by young pudgy
> > interns ??? ...
>
> In NYC, an Entemann's rasberry danish is priced at $6.13.
>
> [we get our food at mark down, when it is near expiration!]

Marked down to what? ($5 each)

Tell us again why you beg in NYC. (isn't it the same reasons why there
are so many pigeons)

Jason Browneye
2011-05-06 12:46:28 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110506/wl_nm/us_food_clinton

Hey sleazebag, how about starting with this:

Cut all subsidies to Archer Midland Daniels.

Allow farmer to plant what they want with no payments for "Not growing" food
stuff ... who came up with that brain fart ???

Allow normal water usage to the San Yoaquin and Sacramento Valleys ... even
if it inconveniences the "Smelt" ... they don't even taste good.

Discontinue subsidies for Methanol ... that alone will make prices drop by
5%.

Cut farm subsidies to everyone who has a chicken in his/her/its back yard
and claims they're running a farm (Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen, among
others).

Interesting, Hags. All of those subsidies you rail against are backed by
Republicans. I agree with your cuts except the water issue. It's not about
the smelts - it's about how much water should CA be permitted to steal from
other states? Bringing water into areas where God didn't mean for things to
grow is a huge subsidy. Then we have to keep all of those Orange County
swimming pools filled, don’t we? Oh, and it's Archer Daniels Midland.

Jason Browneye
2011-05-06 13:11:52 EST

"Twittering One" wrote in message

On May 6, 9:58 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110506/wl_nm/us_food_clinton
>
> Hey sleazebag, how about starting with this:
>
> Cut all subsidies to Archer Midland Daniels.
>
> Allow farmer to plant what they want with no payments for "Not growing"
> food
> stuff ... who came up with that brain fart ???
>
> Allow normal water usage to the San Yoaquin and Sacramento Valleys ...
> even
> if it inconveniences the "Smelt" ... they don't even taste good.
>
> Discontinue subsidies for Methanol ... that alone will make prices drop by
> 5%.
>
> Cut farm subsidies to everyone who has a chicken in his/her/its back yard
> and claims they're running a farm (Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen, among
> others).
>
> Stop payment to the thousands of blacks who now claim they were denied
> farm
> loans ... what a joke ... they don't get out of bed until noon. Better
> yet,
> give them the loan and make them sweat working their farms for 10 years,
> or
> go to jail for 20 years, for fraud.
>
> Call me, Hillary ... I've got more ... I won't tell anyone it wasn't your
> idea.
>
> Say, is Bubba still getting his clock cleaned regularly by young pudgy
> interns ??? ...

In NYC, an Entemann's rasberry danish is priced at $6.13.

[we get our food at mark down, when it is near expiration!]

Entemann's? Bwhahahaha. That's not even food. You ought to get a least a
dozen of those hockey pucks for $6.33. How much does it cost now to ride
those pee filled subways?

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110506/wl_nm/us_food_clinton
>
> Hey sleazebag, how about starting with this:
>
> Cut all subsidies to Archer Midland Daniels.
>
> Allow farmer to plant what they want with no payments for "Not growing"
> food
> stuff ... who came up with that brain fart ???
>
> Allow normal water usage to the San Yoaquin and Sacramento Valleys ...
> even
> if it inconveniences the "Smelt" ... they don't even taste good.
>
> Discontinue subsidies for Methanol ... that alone will make prices drop by
> 5%.
>
> Cut farm subsidies to everyone who has a chicken in his/her/its back yard
> and claims they're running a farm (Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen, among
> others).

> Interesting, Hags. All of those subsidies you rail against are backed by
> Republicans. I agree with your cuts except the water issue. It's not
> about the smelts - it's about how much water should CA be permitted to
> steal from other states? Bringing water into areas where God didn't mean
> for things to grow is a huge subsidy. Then we have to keep all of those
> Orange County swimming pools filled, don't we? Oh, and it's Archer
> Daniels Midland.

Thanks you stupid jerk ... you just made my point. The water which you
claim is God's gift to Northern California, should stay in Northern
California, instead of filling the Hollyweird Liberal's swimming pools and
watering their golf courses. Northern California was once known as America's
bread basket, until the shrill Liberal tree huggers and toad lovers and
those dweebs who cherish the Smelt got all up in arms about the useless
critters and the Left, led by that ignoramus Wawa Boxer and that beady-eyed
Diane Feinstein shut off the spigot, and yes, it was over the Smelt, you
uneducated clod.
Thanks for the correction on Midland Daniels, but it doesn't really make one
bit of difference if I call you an Ignorant Redneck Fucker, or an Ignorant
Fucking Redneck, does it now, since even a moron like you apparently knew
what I meant.

Jason Browneye
2011-05-06 14:20:37 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110506/wl_nm/us_food_clinton
>
> Hey sleazebag, how about starting with this:
>
> Cut all subsidies to Archer Midland Daniels.
>
> Allow farmer to plant what they want with no payments for "Not growing"
> food
> stuff ... who came up with that brain fart ???
>
> Allow normal water usage to the San Yoaquin and Sacramento Valleys ...
> even
> if it inconveniences the "Smelt" ... they don't even taste good.
>
> Discontinue subsidies for Methanol ... that alone will make prices drop by
> 5%.
>
> Cut farm subsidies to everyone who has a chicken in his/her/its back yard
> and claims they're running a farm (Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen, among
> others).

> Interesting, Hags. All of those subsidies you rail against are backed by
> Republicans. I agree with your cuts except the water issue. It's not
> about the smelts - it's about how much water should CA be permitted to
> steal from other states? Bringing water into areas where God didn't mean
> for things to grow is a huge subsidy. Then we have to keep all of those
> Orange County swimming pools filled, don't we? Oh, and it's Archer
> Daniels Midland.

Thanks you stupid jerk ... you just made my point. The water which you
claim is God's gift to Northern California, should stay in Northern
California, instead of filling the Hollyweird Liberal's swimming pools and
watering their golf courses. Northern California was once known as America's
bread basket, until the shrill Liberal tree huggers and toad lovers and
those dweebs who cherish the Smelt got all up in arms about the useless
critters and the Left, led by that ignoramus Wawa Boxer and that beady-eyed
Diane Feinstein shut off the spigot, and yes, it was over the Smelt, you
uneducated clod.
Thanks for the correction on Midland Daniels, but it doesn't really make one
bit of difference if I call you an Ignorant Redneck Fucker, or an Ignorant
Fucking Redneck, does it now, since even a moron like you apparently knew
what I meant.
Hags, you ignorant slut, NoCal diverts quite of bit of water to grow shit
where shit's not supposed to grow. Most (not all) of the water SoCal steals
comes from the Colorado river. So if NoCal let the river run wild, the
problem for SoCal would not be so great. From the perspective of
electricity and water, you're all a bunch of thieves sucking on the
government teat for huge farm subsidies so we can all have a bag of
pistachios now and then. Not to mention that swill you pass off as wine.
And the smelt issue was around long before Boxer and Feinstein. Neither of
them have any singular authority to change anything - or they would
designate trailer parks as public nuisances and cause them to go away. So
I'm thinking you should find yourself a nice quiet piece of land where you
can build yourself a yurt and contemplate why is it that the whole world is
against you. Then drink the Kool-Aid.

> [...]
> where shit's not supposed to grow. Most (not all) of the water SoCal
> steals comes from the Colorado river. So if NoCal let the river run wild,
> the problem for SoCal would not be so great. From the perspective of
> electricity and water, you're all a bunch of thieves sucking on the
> government teat for huge farm subsidies so we can all have a bag of
> pistachios now and then. Not to mention that swill you pass off as wine.
> And the smelt issue was around long before Boxer and Feinstein. Neither
> of them have any singular authority to change anything - or they would
> designate trailer parks as public nuisances and cause them to go away. So
> I'm thinking you should find yourself a nice quiet piece of land where you
> can build yourself a yurt and contemplate why is it that the whole world
> is against you. Then drink the Kool-Aid.

Thanks for showing off one again your unfathomable stupidity. The last time
I checked, the Sacramento River and the American River were public domain
and do not fall under the heading of "the teat of the government". But
having your head firmly implanted up your rectal orifice, you would know the
difference. It has been your Liberal henchmen here who vehemently oppose
the Auburn dam and yes, Feinstein and Boxer were the primary architects of
the water cutoff to local valley farmers. And no, the Smelt is not really
even good for bait, it is just something the bleeding heart Liberals can
hang their hat on and whine. Now go and fuck yourself, noTroll, you useless
scumbag.

Jason Browneye
2011-05-06 18:32:28 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

> [...]
> I'm thinking you should find yourself a nice quiet piece of land where you
> can build yourself a yurt and contemplate why is it that the whole world
> is against you. Then drink the Kool-Aid.

Thanks for showing off one again your unfathomable stupidity. The last time
I checked, the Sacramento River and the American River were public domain
and do not fall under the heading of "the teat of the government". But
having your head firmly implanted up your rectal orifice, you would know the
difference. It has been your Liberal henchmen here who vehemently oppose
the Auburn dam and yes, Feinstein and Boxer were the primary architects of
the water cutoff to local valley farmers. And no, the Smelt is not really
even good for bait, it is just something the bleeding heart Liberals can
hang their hat on and whine. Now go and fuck yourself, noTroll, you useless
Just because a river is "public domain" doesn't mean that one geography can
divert all the water for its own use to the detriment of downstream
geographies. Usually these river projects very early on permit each
jurisdiction a specified number of acre-feet of water. If you increase
development or agriculture, you don’t automatically have a right to more
water. Often the land and the water rights thereto are divisible and land
sold without the water rights, well, gets little if any irrigation water. So
how much dry land did you buy, you dumb cracker? And the smelt has nothing
to do with this. Two interests are competing for the water and any good
politician will use the Endangered Species Act to avoid having to make a
public decision. Democrat or Republican. They're all the same. And this
water game is always the same - developers vs. farmers. Well, we don't need
any more malls and the world has plenty of pistachios. Greed vs. greed.