Research Discussion: My Kind Of Neighborhood Watch Program

My Kind Of Neighborhood Watch Program

I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande River
this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and
bombs he was carrying.

Along with him was what appeared to be a drug cartel member who was also
struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was
strapped to his back.

If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.

Being a responsible and abiding by the law citizen to help those in
distress, I informed the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and Homeland
Security.

It is now 4pm, both have drowned, and neither authority has responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps...

Jason Browneye
2011-05-06 09:00:01 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande River
this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and
bombs he was carrying.

At Hagar's trailer park there exists a very sophisticated neighborhood watch
program. Children are utilized to watch for certain activities and blow a
whistle in a particular manner when they see the events. There are separate
whistle codes for 1) when the cheese truck arrives, 2) midnight on the day
food stamp cards are recharged, 3) an approaching process server, 4) a break
in the sewage lagoon levy, and, 5) the approach of a strange, rarely seen
and never utilized motor vehicle (the rest of us know it as a bookmobile.)

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande River
> this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and
> bombs he was carrying.

> At Hagar's trailer park there exists a very sophisticated neighborhood
> watch program. Children are utilized to watch for certain activities and
> blow a whistle in a particular manner when they see the events. There are
> separate whistle codes for 1) when the cheese truck arrives, 2) midnight
> on the day food stamp cards are recharged, 3) an approaching process
> server, 4) a break in the sewage lagoon levy, and, 5) the approach of a
> strange, rarely seen and never utilized motor vehicle (the rest of us know
> it as a bookmobile.)

You resident Missouri numbskulls are getting lamer with every passing day.
Here's a newsflash for ya, noTroll, just because you were raised in a trashy
environment by incestuous inlaws, doesn't mean the rest of the world is
following your abject lifestyle.
Now go and pound your sister, like a good boi ...

On May 6, 6:00 am, "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande River
> this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and
> bombs he was carrying.

> At Hagar's trailer park there exists a very sophisticated neighborhood watch
> program.  Children are utilized to watch for certain activities and blow a
> whistle in a particular manner when they see the events.  There are separate
> whistle codes for 1) when the cheese truck arrives, 2) midnight on the day
> food stamp cards are recharged, 3) an approaching process server, 4) a break
> in the sewage lagoon levy, and, 5) the approach of a strange, rarely seen
> and never utilized motor vehicle (the rest of us know it as a bookmobile.)

At leas those kids have a job, because it's about the only job they'll
ever be qualified for, other than hired by our DoD and CIA/MI6 for
executing unarmed Muslims.

http://translate.google.com/#

Clave
2011-05-06 12:59:14 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande River
> this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and
> bombs he was carrying...

Yes, kids -- your life can be as interesting as Haggy's if you start YOUR
day with a heaping bowl of Super Sugar Frosted Meth Flakes.

Notroll2O12
2011-05-06 13:07:06 EST

"Clave" wrote in message news:iq199n$p48$1@dont-email.me...

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande River
> this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and
> bombs he was carrying...

Yes, kids -- your life can be as interesting as Haggy's if you start YOUR
day with a heaping bowl of Super Sugar Frosted Meth Flakes.
Momma Hags started teaching Hags to swim when he was but two years old. He
had no trouble with the swimming part. Getting out of the gunny sack was
much more difficult.

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande River
>> this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns
>> and bombs he was carrying...
>
> Yes, kids -- your life can be as interesting as Haggy's if you start YOUR
> day with a heaping bowl of Super Sugar Frosted Meth Flakes.

Clave, it was a joke, you humorless douche ...
Not everyone starts the day with a squirt from their lover's skin flute ...

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-05-06 20:23:11 EST
On May 6, 8:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>
> news:iq199n$p48$1@dont-email.me...> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande River
> >> this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns
> >> and bombs he was carrying...
>
> > Yes, kids -- your life can be as interesting as Haggy's if you start YOUR
> > day with a heaping bowl of Super Sugar Frosted Meth Flakes.
>
> Clave, it was a joke, you humorless douche ...
> Not everyone starts the day with a squirt from their lover's skin flute ...

But you sure do, Hagar. Speculation is that the flautist is either
your meth dealer or the gubmit cheese truck driver, and that your
receipt of said squirt is your partial payment since you're habitually
low on food stamps and cash.

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 6, 8:07 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>
> news:iq199n$p48$1@dont-email.me...> "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message
>
> >> I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande
> >> River
> >> this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns
> >> and bombs he was carrying...
>
> > Yes, kids -- your life can be as interesting as Haggy's if you start
> > YOUR
> > day with a heaping bowl of Super Sugar Frosted Meth Flakes.
>
> Clave, it was a joke, you humorless douche ...
> Not everyone starts the day with a squirt from their lover's skin flute

But you sure do, Hagar. Speculation is that the flautist is either
your meth dealer or the gubmit cheese truck driver, and that your
receipt of said squirt is your partial payment since you're habitually
low on food stamps and cash.

*** ROTLMAO ... you are one funnnnny dude ...

Clave
2011-05-06 21:02:27 EST

> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I saw what looked to me to be a terrorist Fall into the Rio Grande River
>>> this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns
>>> and bombs he was carrying...
>>
>> Yes, kids -- your life can be as interesting as Haggy's if you start YOUR
>> day with a heaping bowl of Super Sugar Frosted Meth Flakes.
>>
> Clave, it was a joke, you humorless douche ...

Oh. I guess it was the lack of funny that fooled me.

> Not everyone starts the day with a squirt from their lover's skin flute

You really talk about gay sex a lot.

Jim