Research Discussion: Sarah Palin Just Found Her Running Mate ...

Sarah Palin Just Found Her Running Mate ...

This gal may sound just a 'bit' over the top, but if she had balls, she'd
have really big ones.

This is in two parts, a bit long, but well worth the listen. Liberals will
experience multi-gasms.

She reads from a Quran, burns the pages she doesn't like (which are
bookmarked with strips of bacon, by the way), then signs off by giving her
name and address, and telling anyone who "wants a piece of me to come and
get it".

Check it out:

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/04/manifesto-of-evil-totalitarian.html#more

So refreshing to hear a fellow patriot tell it like it really is, without a
teleprompter, even.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-05-05 22:01:23 EST
On May 5, 5:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This gal may sound just a 'bit' over the top, but if she had balls, she'd
> have really big ones.
>
> This is in two parts, a bit long, but well worth the listen.  Liberals will
> experience multi-gasms.
>
> She reads from a Quran, burns the pages she doesn't like (which are
> bookmarked with strips of bacon, by the way), then signs off by giving her
> name and address, and telling anyone who "wants a piece of me to come and
> get it".
>
> Check it out:
>
> http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/04/manifesto-of-evil-totalitar...
>
> So refreshing to hear a fellow patriot tell it like it really is, without a
> teleprompter, even.

Who Takes UFOs & E.T.s Seriously?//Only Every Police Station and Fire
Department in America!!

The Fire Officer's Guide To Disaster Control

The Fire Officer's Guide To Disaster Control by William M. Kramer,
Ph.D. and Charles W. Bahme, J.D. is a totally serious book which is
found in all fire and police department libraries across the United
States. In June 1993, a new chapter (pp. 458-473) was added to this
book. Bahme himself saw "UFOs" fly over Los Angeles on Aug. 26,
1942, and they were subsequently fired upon by ground defenses which
killed nine people. During the Korean War, Bahme was Security
Coordinator for the Chief of Naval Operations. The Guide is published
by the Delaware State Fire School and made available through the Fire
Engineering Book Service at 800-752-9768.

The Fire Officer's Guide To Disaster Control can also be found in
your local library. The Dewey Decimal number is 363.378. The ISBN #
is 0-912212-26-8. Ask the local librarian for help if you have
trouble finding this. If it is checked out, you may put a reserve on
it when it is returned. This is for the benefit of all the UFO
debunkers out there who can't figure out how to use a library!

Chapter 13 is titled "Enemy Attack and UFO Potential" and it
starts on page 439 and goes through to page 473, references are
included. Page number 458 is where the UFO material begins, the main
heading is "The UFO Threat - - A Fact." So now you know that every
police and fire department has on hand instructions on how to handle a
UFO "crisis." Under the main heading, as listed above, the authors
explain"...interest in UFOs was greatly heightened when Congress in
1969 adopted a law which gave the NASA Administrator the arbitrary
discretion to quarantine under armed guard any object, person, or
other form of life which has been extraterrestrially exposed."

The next heading, is called, "UFO Discussion - - Why Now?" It
goes on to explain how, during the early morning hours of August 26,
1942, sirens had signaled and "spectacular aerial fireworks filled the
heavens all around." It has since become known as "The Los Angeles
Air Raid of 1942," The was the army's' response to an UFO flyover,
which was treated as an hostile "attack."

The following two chapters describe the UFO classification systems
devised by Dr. J. Allen Hynek, and the various shapes, speeds and
maneuverability "not attainable by aircraft of any kind commonly
observed," of UFOs. The authors have a warning to the readers who
have made up their minds that there is no such things as UFOs,
"...notwithstanding the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, it
should be pointed out that there is circumstantial evidence that
disastrous effects have already been attributed to UFO activity in
more than one nation, including the United States!"

The "History of UFOs" details the "hundreds of years of
mysterious objects in the sky and strange moving lights" along with
the World War II description of "Foo Fighters." Also explained is the
Apollo 11 mission, where Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins "reported
sightings of what seemed to be a UFO during the first half of their
flight to the lunar surface." Moreover, "There were many more
sightings by U.S. and Soviet Astronauts. On November, 11, 1966,
Gemini XII astronauts Jim Lovell and Edwin Aldrin said that they saw
four UFOs linked together." Dr. J. Allen Hynek emphatically stated,
"Where they are coming from and why they are here is a matter of
conjecture, but the fact that they were here on this planet is beyond
a reasonable doubt."

Why The Secrecy?

The section titled, "Why the Secrecy?" starts off detailing Jim
and Carol Lorenzos' book "UFOs Over America" in how "...the CIA has
been closely involved in collection and suppression of UFO
information. Witnesses to the phenomena have been bribed, coerced,
and threatened by the CIA, who wanted valuable evidence given to them
alone."

One reason given is that military intelligence may view the UFOs
as a tool of either a known or unknown potential enemy. "If these
vehicles prove evasive and surreptitious, all the more reason to
suspect them...the probability looms large that the minds behind these
vehicles may well be gathering intelligence of their own."

Another reason for secrecy may lie in the hope of obtaining
knowledge relating to advanced propulsion methods and ANTI-GRAVITY
systems before other potential enemies on earth may acquire it.
Hence, though many nations are secretly investigating UFOs, they are
reluctant to share their findings. Robert Lofton, in his book
"Identified Flying Saucers," claims that the Air Force became the
"goat" in the effort of the CIA to DEBUNK many sightings by pilots,
radar technicians, and reliable civilian observers. He thinks that
the suppression of information about how dangerous UFOs can be is
wrong.

Major Donald Keyhoe describes in his book "Aliens From Space, The
Real Story Of UFOs," the difficulties he had in 1957 in trying to get
the truth from government agencies after he was director of NICAP, at
the time the world's largest UFO research organization with over 30
subcommittees in the U.S. and abroad.

According to some UFOlogists the attempts at cover-up by the CIA
extends to destruction of evidence that it could not confiscate.
Apparently some of our nation's important leaders have been denied
access to some UFO secrets in the possession of an agency of the
United States, the very existence of which is classified ABOVE TOP
SECRET! Ex-Presidential nominee and a retired Air Force Reserve
Brigadier General, Barry Goldwater was quoted as saying, "I think some
highly secret government UFO investigations are going on that we don't
know about--and probably never will unless the Air Force discloses
them." Goldwater said he was refused permission to check the Air
Force files on UFOs!

Unleashed by the policy of Glasnost [greater openness] the Soviet
media felt free to include accounts of UFO sightings. A Tass report
of October 10, 1989, reported a large shiny ball or disk hovering over
a Voronezh park, residents saw the UFO land and three creatures
similar to human beings emerged, accompanied by a robot. ---One
wonders when we in America are going to have an AMERICAN GLASNOST in
regards to the alien presence-- In 1966, Representative Gerald Ford
responded to a rash of sightings in his home state of Michigan by
calling for, and getting, a House hearing on UFOs.

UFO Missions

Many reasons have been advanced for the purpose of the UFOs
visits to our planet. Although some of the persons who apparently
have been the subjects of genetic investigation, the majority of those
who have studied possible UFO visitors, feel that they are friendly.

From the thousands of reports he has studied, William Spaulding,
aerospace engineer and head of the Arizona-based ground Saucer Watch,
believes that a pattern indicates that UFOs are here on a surveillance
mission; the fact that a majority of sightings occur around our
military installations, research and development areas leads to the
conclusion that a methodical study is being made of the earth and its
defensive and offensive capabilities. "The phenomena is not unlike
our own space explorations; scout ship surveys; soil samples;
landings."

In his book "Incident at Exeter," John Fuller discusses the
seeming affinity of UFOs for electrical power lines in the
northeastern part of the United States. In a later section of this
chapter dealing with the effects of UFOs on our terrestrial
activities, we will see how this affinity may have been responsible
for causing 36 million people to lose power over an area of 8,000
square miles.

Because of our recent adventures into space, there are some who
speculate that UFOs are more concerned with what we will do there,
than in settling here. In any event, the Air Force's official
publication (issued by the Government Printing Office 1968) called
"Flying Objects" says that "No UFO has been determined to represent a
threat to our national security." That conclusion, however, should
not rule out less disastrous consequences than the overthrow of our
government.

Adverse Potential of UFOs

Despite the skepticism of scientists, the UFOs sent from other
planets do exist and have visited earth. UFOs may have exhibited some
destructive effects, whether or not intentionally in every instance,
which we need to consider when drafting a plan for coping with an
emergency situation where UFOs are involved. Some of these documented
effects are as follows:

UFO Hazards

The two principal hazards noted with relation to UFOs have been
attributed to powerful electrical fields which they can project in a
general or localized area and the psychological effects they have
produced on the general populace or individual contacts.

Force Field Impact

The disruption of air and ground travel has often been reported in
the presence of UFOs. The ignition systems of auto and aircraft
engines have apparently been affected by energized force fields to
such an extent as to stop their operation; the headlights and radios
also ceased to function. These effects have also been noted to
influence the controls and instruments of aircraft, e.g., the pilot of
a Piper PH-24 reported that his controls became inoperable when he was
approached by three disk-shaped objects, 10 to 12 feet in diameter,
over Mexico City on May 3, 1975. Similar cases have been reported by
military pilots, illustrated by the classic case of the near mid-air
collision of an army helicopter with a UFO on October 18, 1973, over
Ohio, where not only did both the UHF and VHF radio wavelengths go
dead temporarily, but the downward movement of the helicopter with its
four occupants was levitated upward by a green beam from the UFO in
time to prevent its crash into the ground.

Communications Disruption

In addition to the impedance or radio transmissions and
reception, telephone interference has occurred, illustrated by the
chagrin of President Lyndon Johnson in having his conversation from
the Texas White House cut off while talking to assistants in
Washington D.C. The ability to render inoperable all electronic forms
of communications, including those that control the launching of
defense weapons systems, has been considered within the range of UFO
capability. Whether this could extend to the erasing of recorded
computer data such as bank records, personnel data, FBI, CIA and NSA
files, along with critical information of every kind, is not beyond
the realm of possibility.

Regional Power Blackouts

It has long been suspected that UFOs have the capability of
blacking out a city, state, or many states by exerting a force field
sufficient to overload the circuits of public and private utility
installations. Few things are more disturbing than to be plunged into
pitch darkness without warning; it is dangerous for masses of people.
It paralyzes cities, blocks highways, stops trains, leaves elevators
suspended between floors. In general, it simply plays hell with the
modern way of life.

The Granddaddy of all blackouts to date was the stygian blanket
that fell over 30 million people in the northeastern corner of the
U.S. during the early evening rush hour period on November 9, 1965.
Relay services that were supposed to automatically transfer the load
in case of failure in one area to an alternate source malfunctioned.
Military communications relying on public power without alternate
backup systems also failed, but communications were operable to make a
quick public announcement that there was no military emergency.

Fireballs Over Syracuse--The Blackout Connection

Airplane pilots reported that UFOs were being chased across
Pennsylvania about 4:30 p.m., and electronics and construction
engineers who were driving in the area of the Syracuse airport saw
UFOs moving about 5:30 p.m., just prior to the Great Blackout. A
veteran flight instructor who had been flying over Syracuse on a
training flight saw a glowing globe over the power lines leading to
the Niagara Falls generating plant. Hundreds of others saw the
glowing object in the sky on the night of the big power failure.

That was on November 9th. On December 2nd, about 700,000 persons
in Texas, New Mexico, and Mexico also had their power fail. It was
said to have originated in a regular failure in El Paso; then on
December 5th, three nights later, 40,000 homes plus military
installations in the area of East Texas were also blacked out--
overloaded! Missile grounds (White Sands), Fort Bliss, Holloman Air
Base, and numerous airports were all blacked out (with no emergency
power backup), and this was when President Johnson's telephone call to
the White House in Washington was cut off.

An incident on April 18, 1962, involving a UFO that had been
tracked from New York, through Kansas to Eureka, Utah, is well
documented. The Air Force spokesman admitted that the object had
landed, and during the 42 minutes that it was on the ground near the
power station there was no power, but it was restored when the UFO
left. The object was pursued by jet interceptors summoned from
Phoenix and Stead Field in Reno until it exploded over the Mesquite
Range in Nevada in a brilliant glare that was visible over five
states.

UFOs--The Panic Hazard

The second major disastrous effect that UFO activity, real or
imagined, can have on the populace, is the creation of fear, panic,
flight, and all kinds of irrational behavior.

Though most persons reporting UFOs do not interpret them as
personal threats, it is possible that some of the large volume of
reports may be attributable to hysterical contagion. In any case, one
of the reasons often cited for the tight secrecy on government UFO
research findings is the need to prevent the possible panic that a
revelation of the truth might arouse. Hysteria could cause frightened
persons to imagine that their water was poisoned, the air contaminated
with undetectable but lethal aerosols or nerve gas. With hundreds of
UFO squadrons zooming across the landscape from California to New
York, Toronto to Mexico City, communications disrupted, widespread
power failures, airports and railroads paralyzed, highways turned into
giant parking lots of immobilized vehicles full of terrified
motorists, the problem of restoring order and sanity would be a
tremendous challenge to all of the emergency services, assuming their
personnel would remain calm, detached, and able to resist the human
impulse to put the safety and well being of their own families ahead
of the public's. To make matters worse, some of the more excitable
gun owners might be tempted to rush out Rambo fashion, and in utter
disregard of the damage that falling bullets might cause innocent
residents below their fallout, start firing at the evasive objects
regardless of the range.

Personal Hazards--Physiological

The force field affects on the physical environment -
communication, transportation, illumination, and computerized data
storage--have already been considered. We might have added that some
physical effects have been observed at locations where UFOs have
landed--circular patterns of crops destroyed by heat or radiation and
baking or sterilization of the soil at the site.

On a more practical basis there may be grounds for concern that
more than just the environment can be adversely affected by UFO
actions. While pursuing UFOs, military aircraft have disappeared in
mid-air, exploded, and suffered harassment. Persons on the ground
have sustained serious burns, paralysis, and "blows" from a force
field, radiated emissions, or rays and beams that have been described
like that of a "stun-gun."

An Indiana man saw a bright light flash pass his window; the
power went off in his house so he went outside to investigate and
found a brilliantly lit object hovering above him; when he started to
walk toward it his body commenced to tingle and he was unable to move
until the object disappeared. Some believe that even animals may be
at risk by UFOs; in trying to account for the death of 15 ponies, the
leader of an investigative team believed they were crushed by the anti-
gravity field of a flying saucer as it took off.

Thus, UFOs may not only have the power to control some of our
military and industrial establishment's highly technical scientific
hardware, they may also possess the ability to impose pain and control
over people who attempt to attack them, even to the extent of
"liquidating" them in one way or another.

UFOs--Emergency Action

In view of the fact that many UFOlogists believe that we are fast
approaching a time when overt landings of UFOs will become less
remarkable, and in the absence of our knowing whether their visits are
friendly or hostile, it would not be remiss to give some thought to
the part that fire departments might play in the event of the
unexpected arrival of UFOs in their communities. For example, what
would be your course of action as an incident commander at the scene
of a school ground where a UFO has crashed into the boiler room,
rupturing a fuel line, and ignition has occurred in the spilling oil,
endangering the occupants of the craft who are trapped in the
wreckage? If your rescue attempts are successful, and two of the five
small alien creatures are injured but still alive, how do you dispose
of the dead and treat the survivors? How would the presence of
children on the school grounds affect your actions? What persons and
agencies would be notified?

In view of the federal law empowering NASA's administrator to
impound, without a hearing, anyone who touches a UFO or its occupants,
it would be inadvisable to make personal contact unless you are
willing to submit to NASA's quarantine requirements, should the law be
invoked.

Besides the possible physical effect of approaching a UFO, e.g.,
burns, radiation, etc. there may be psychological effects produced by
force fields that could induce a hypnotic state in the viewer; loss of
consciousness, memory relapse, and submission to the occupants.
Jacques Vallee cautions that we should consider psychic effects, such
as space-time distortions experienced by percipients of craft-like
devices which appear to fade away--dematerialize--and then reappear;
of alien, strange voices or thoughts that many effect involuntary
changes in the manner in which witnesses may react in such
circumstances.

In the absence of overt acts indicating hostility, there may be
no danger in approaching a landing (or landed) UFO with a positive,
solicitous attitude of wanting to be of service. This nonaggressive
mental state may be telepathically sensed by those aboard or emerging
from the craft; a form of nonvocal communication is a possibility. It
goes without saying that any display of firearms or other weapons on
your part could be construed as unfriendly and likely to thwart your
intention of conveying a helpful attitude.

In a best case scenario, you may be able to obtain guidance as to
the appropriate actions to take, whether of a life-saving nature, or
even in the reduction of apprehension on the part of your response
team and the spectators.

In a less optimistic scenario, you may have engine trouble upon
approaching the scene, and radio contact could be lost with your
dispatcher. If at night, your headlights could go out, the city could
be blacked out, and your portable generators may malfunction when you
attempt to use them for fans and portable lights. It would certainly
be an inopportune time for your comrades to announce that they had
decided to take their pensions, effective immediately.

In any event, the incident could provide invaluable experience
for further training in coping with rare and difficult emergencies.
Whatever "inside" information you are able to pass along to your
fellow officers and citizens of the world might help to alleviate
unreasonable fear. Truth is the best cure for the unknown.

CONCLUSIONS

Some fire chiefs have little confidence in disaster plans,
especially those dealing with UFOs. If you develop a plan that sets
forth your responsibilities, resources, organizations, supplies
information, telephone numbers, and special data that will be useful
in obtaining help and fulfilling your role in disaster control, commit
it to an electronic medium, a computer with a capability for
continuous updating through modern word processing. Bring it forth
when the need requires. With a good plan, good leadership, and
adequate resources, you may save many lives in any disaster.

------- As you can see, the answer to the question, "Who Takes
Unidentified Flying Objects and their Extraterrestrial Pilots
Seriously?" is every fire department and police station in the United
States. And for good reason, no matter what the UFO debunkers would
have you believe, the job of our emergency control officers is to plan
for every conceivable disaster. And they take the Chapter on "UFO's -
A Fact" very seriously. And this author suggests, so should you!

Thank you to Donald Ware for the first part of this article and the
inspiration to find the truth.
+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===
WARNING--UFO's--WARNING--UFO's//From your local Fire and Police
Departments!

>From your local Fire Department and Police Department:

Warning:

"Near approaches of UFOs can be harmful to human beings. Do not
stand under a UFO that is hovering at a low altitude. Do not touch or
attempt to touch a UFO that has landed. In either case, the safe
thing to do is to get away from these very quickly and let the
"Military" take over. There is a possibility of radiation danger and
there are known cases where people have been burned by rays emanating
form UFOs. Don't take chances with UFOs"

WARNING---WARNING---WARNING--WARNING

"Do Not Take Chances With UFO's"

Excerpted from "The Fire Officer's Guide To Disaster Control" by
William Kramer Ph.D. and Charles Bahme J.D.. This manual is found in
EVERY police and fire department in America.

[Please make copies of the above WARNING
and post it around known UFO hot-spots!]]
========
From: http://qtm.net/%7Egeibdan/news/fire.html
http://www.skiesare.demon.co.uk/fireguid.htm

UFOs in Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control

Chapter 13 of the 1994 Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control
entitled "Enemy Attack and UFO Potential". It begins with, "In this
chapter we will now turn our attention to the very real threat posed
by Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), whether they exist or not."
The document goes on to say, "We will see, as we continue our
discussion in this chapter, that widespread blackouts, communication
disruptions, and other potentially disastrous conditions have been
linked directly to UFO sightings." The document discusses the 1942
"Los Angeles Air Raid" and other UFO incidents.

To give you a better idea of what exactly the document discusses, I
have listed the chapter subtitles below.

I. THE UFO THREAT - A FACT
a. UFO Discussion - Why Now?
b. UFO Background Information
c. UFOs - What Are They?
d. UFO Classification System
e. Shapes of UFOs
f. History of UFOs
g. UFO Organizations
h. Why the Secrecy?
i. UFO Missions
II. ADVERSE POTENTIAL OF UFOs
a. UFO Hazards
b. Force Field Impact
c. Communications Disruption
d. Regional Power Blackouts
e. Fireballs Over Syracuse - The Blackout Connection
f. UFOs - The Panic Hazard
g. Personal Hazards - Physiological
III. UFOs - EMERGENCY ACTION

I had heard of this manual several years ago, but I just got it
several days ago. I must say that it is very interesting. A teacher
at my high school who is also a UFO researcher was also very
interested. Although the information in it will be nothing new to
UFO researchers, it is impressive, especially when one considers
that this is a fire official's disaster guide. The manual doesn't
come out and say UFOs are real, but it is written as if it is known
that they are. And somebody thought that UFOs are real enough to
warrant inclusion in this manual.

From: Blair Cummins

A quote from the manual: WARNING: "Near approaches of UFOs can be
hazardous to human beings. Do not stand under a UFO that is hovering
at low altitude. Do not touch or attempt to touch a UFO that has
landed. In either case, the best thing to do is to get away from
there very quickly and LET THE MILITARY TAKE OVER (my emphasis).
There is a possibility of radiation danger and there are known cases
where persons have been burned by rays emanating from UFOs. Don't
take chances with UFOs!"

Fire Officer's Guide To Disaster Control

Guard Against Complacency

It is easy for those of us in North America to consider the
possibility of enemy attack as being quite remote. While it is true
that this continent has not been visited with the death and
destruction accompanying past wars. We have found in each generation
that wars are all too common and could indeed at some future date
involve our country. Certainly many portions of North America are
within easy range of enemy nuclear submarines and we could, at the
least expected time, be suddenly involved in a conflict.

The Persian Gulf War served as an example of how quickly the United
States can find itself in military conflict. Hence there is always a
need to guard against the complacency that has evolved as our
country; has enjoyed relative insulation from previous wars.

The UFO Threat - a Fact

In this chapter we will now turn our attention to the very real
threat posed by Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) whether they
exist or note The well-documented and highly publicized War of the
Worlds radio drama by Orson Wells shows how even a perceived
existence to alien creatures can cause very real disaster like
conditions and panic among a given populace In addition. if the
apparent v visits by alien beings and their space vehicles should
pose any type of threat it will. as always be the fire service that
is called upon to provide the first line of life-saving defense and
disaster mitigation.

On April 25. 1991 radio station KSHE in St. Louis. Missouri was
fined $25,000 by the Federal Communications Commission for
broadcasting a mock warning of a nuclear attack during the Persian
Gulf War The seriousness with which the FCC treated this case is
indicative of the very real panic that can be created from even
illusionary or fictional phenomena. Certainly if these unexplainable
events become more prevalent. the possibility of panic could be even
greater: and again. the fire department will be the agency called
upon to handle the situation.(35) Hence as we near the year 2000 and
move beyond. any comprehensive disaster plan should address the
potential for panic and other deleterious effects that might be{ail
a populated area when unexplainable phenomena occur. We will see 35
we continue our discussion in this chapter. that widespread
blackouts. Communication d.. disruptions and other potentially
disastrous conditions have been linked directly to UFO sightings.
Hence fire service leaders who want to ensure that their disaster
planning is complete will not neglect an appendix to outline those
things that could be done in preparation (or the occurrence of such
phenomena.

Throughout this book, many of the references to actual events are
based on the experiences of both of the authors. However. n this
area of UFOs and their potential we are relying largely on the
research and experiences of Charles Bahme. Chuck has made a
considerable study of this subject and is acquiring many
publications and VCR tapes to augment his library on this and
related phenomena. His interest in UFOs was greatly heightened when
Congress in 1969 adopted a law (14 CFR Ch.. V Part
1211ÑExtraterrestrial Exposure) which gave the NASA Administrator
the arbitrary discretion to quarantine under armed guard any object,
person, or other form of life which has been extraterrestrially
exposed. The very fact that our congressmen believed there was a
necessity for such drastic authority made Chuck wonder if they had
only our astronauts in mind when they adopted it. Could it be
applied to anyone who has had a UFO encounter? Whether it has or not
is not likely to be a topic for public dissemination.

UFO Discussion Why Now?

The subject of UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) was not included
in previous editions of this book. The first edition was the
Handbook of Disaster Control which Chuck personally published in
1952 following his release from active naval duty in the Korean War.
Although his services in the conflict as Security Coordinator for
the Chief of Naval Operations involved the creation of a worldwide
disaster control organization for the protection of the physical
properties of the Navy it must be admitted that the directives
approved for this new organization did not reflect any significant
concern for a flying saucer threat to its shore establishment. That
was in the 1950s. Now that we are in the 1990s it is doubtful that
the UFO potential would be brushed off so lightly by our military
security forces. This change of attitude was evidenced as far back
as December 24, 1959 when the Inspector General of the Air Force
issued the following Operations and Training Order - "Unidentified
Flying ObjectsÑsometimes treated lightly by the press and referred
to as 'Flying Saucers'Ñmust be rapidly and accurately identified as
serious Air Force business...."(36)

There is no uncertainty about the reality of the war between nations
on our planet and the disastrous effects of military actions. The
200 sorties flown every hour against Irag In the Persian Gulf
provided ample evidence of global wars destructive power. On the
other hand, there are many persons who may believe that a discussion
of the theoretical harm that could be caused by a real or imaginary
invasion of UFOs would be "Far Out!" But this is not so for the
thousands of witnesses of unexplained aerial phenomena. To them it
is also serious business.

Chuck's interest in UFOs commenced during the early morning hours of
August 26, 1942 while he was roller skating from his house to the
nearest fire station a few blocks away; the wail of sirens had
signaled his recall to fire duty, and with the stringent blackout
orders in effect, driving was not wise; besides, it was much more
exciting to be out in the open where he could see the spectacular
aerial "fireworks" that filled the heavens all around him. Few
residents of the U.S. had ever experienced a real or imaginary
invasion of UFOs like that which occurred in what has become known
as "The Los Angeles Air Raid of 1942." The Army announced the
approach of hostile aircraft and the city's air raid warning system
went into effect for the first time in World War II. The defense to
this "attack" is described in dramatic terms in the opening
paragraph of this chapter.

But what enemy had been routed? No one ever knew. All the fire
fighters saw in the sky were the 15 or 20 moving 'things' which
seemed to change course at great speed apparently unaffected by the
flak from bursting shells all around them. Rumors that one had been
shot down were never verified nor was the explanation that these zig
zagging invaders were weather balloons ever taken seriously. In any
event, For Chuck. that unforgettable episode aroused a continuing
interest in UFOs, rivaling his professional fields of law and fire
protection. The fact that he subsequently was a member of a group
whose sighting of a flight of UFOs was authenticated by airport
radar helped to sustain that interest.

UFO Background Information

With no intention of trying to prove or disprove the authenticity of
the numerous UFO encounters often related by very credible witnesses
including airline and military pilots, astronauts, police officers,
fire fighters, members of Congress, and even a U.S. President, the
balance of this chapter will present a brief history and nature of
UFOs and their alleged occupants; their widespread sightings over
the globe since ancient times; their appearance, propulsion origin,
and possible motives for continuing reconnaissance.

A quick look at some of the classic accounts of encounters
documented in numerous foreign and U.S. publications might help us
judge the magnitude of their threat. if any to social stability,
and, if deemed desirable, propose a fire service plan for coping
with some of the conceivable catastrophic effects that UFOs could
produce on cities and densely populated areas.

For readers who already have made up their minds that there is no
such thing as a UFO notwithstanding the overwhelming evidence to the
contrary it should be pointed out that there is circumstantial
evidence that disastrous effects have already been attributed to UFO
activity in more than one nation, including the United States.

UFOs Who Are They?

William Shakespeare put a fitting observation in the mouth of
Hamlet, the Prince of Denmark, that went like this: "There are more
things in heaven and earth Horatio, than are dreamed of in your
philosophy." Whether Hamlet was referring to those strange lights or
objects that appear in the sky or near the ground and have no known
cause, we will never know, but the World Book Encyclopedia defines
such things as UFOs.(37)

Several theories have been propounded as to what they might be. Some
scientists believe that they are of extraterrestrial origin--coming
from other planets. Military officers conjecture that they might be
alien aircraft. Some attribute them all to natural causes such as
meteors, comets, sun dogs, light reflections, marsh gas, ball
lightning, even though they must admit that scientists cannot
explain all UFO reports in that manner. Still others are inclined to
believe that they may be forms from other dimensions which can
materialize and dematerialize at will perhaps by making a wavelength
or frequency transition so as to become invisible to humans. Some
believe they are time travelers from the future.

Firefighters Briefed on UFO Emergencies in New Manual

According to the Jan. 1995 issue of OMNI, the Federal Emergency
Management Agency (FEMA), in its National Fire Training Academy Open
Learning Program, is using a book for emergency crews titled the
Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control (second edition). The book,
put together by the late Charles W. Bahme and William M. Kramer, has
a section that takes a look at emergency situations involving UFOs.

According to the OMNI article, "It only makes sense that civilian
emergency personnel from police to firefighters may be called to the
scene of a close encounter, real or not...[O]ur country's 'first
responders' have never been given any kind of background on the UFO
phenomenon, until now...

"For a detailed briefing on the topic, all professional rescuers
need do is refer to the new, second edition of the Fire Officer's
Guide to Disaster Control (Fire Engineering Books and Videos). Used
by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in its National
Fire Training Academy Open Learning Program, the book covers, in
addition to more traditional fire fare, the ABCs of UFOs: In
practical language, the manual examines potential problems like
disruption of transportation and communication, possible
psychological and physical impacts, and speculations about
government secrecy. To fire up imaginations, the manual also
presents a hypothetical alien encounter.

"The guide's UFO section is primarily informational, says Kramer,
'intended to get fire officers thinking. Nearly everyone has told me
they were impressed that a mysterious subject was taken out of the
closet, and many believe we are, somehow, eventually going to make
contact with other forms of intelligent life.'"

Omni; January, 1995

SUBJECT: FIREFIGHTERS BRIEFED ON UFOs FILE: UFO2836
BY A.J.S.RAYL for Omni

It only makes sense that civilian emergency personnel from police to
firefighters may be called to the scene of a close encounter, real
or not. But despite their role on the front lines of virtually any
emergency, our country's "first responders" have never been given
any kind of background on the UFO phenomenon, until now.

For a detailed briefing on the topic, all professional rescuers need
do is refer to the new, second edition of the Fire Officer's Guide
to Disaster Control (Fire Engineering Books and Videos). Used by the
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in its National Fire
Training Academy Open Learning Program, the book covers, in addition
to more traditional fire fare, the ABCs of UFOs: In practical
language, the manual examines potential problems like disruption of
transportation and communication, possible psychological and
physical impacts, and speculation about government secrecy. To fire
up imaginations, the manual also presents a hypothetical alien
encounter.

This radical primer was the brainstorm of the late Charles W. Bahme,
a former Los Angeles Fire Department deputy chief, who researched
UFOs for years. According to Bahme, his interest was ignited August
26, 1942 during the famous "L.A. Air Raid." As sirens and news
bulletins announced an enemy invasion, Bahme, then a young Navy
fireman, watched some 20 objects zoom and zigzag overhead. "They
changed course at incredible speeds while gun crews along the
coastline pumped more than 1,400 rounds at them," he said. Two hours
later, all was quiet on the Western front. "Rumors that they were
extraterrestrial craft, that one was shot down, were never
confirmed," he said. "The official explanation--weather
balloons--was never taken seriously."

After serving as security coordinator for the Chief of Naval
Operations, Bahme went on to write the original Handbook of Disaster
control in 1952, and the first Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster
Control in 1978. Finally, in 1993, he teamed up with William M.
Kramer, a district chief with the Cincinnati Fire Department, to
write the current manual.

So, if confronted with something alien, what's a firefighter to do?
Considering the federal law (14 CFR, Ch. V, Part 1211) giving NASA
arbitrary discretion "to quarantine under armed guard any object,
person, or other form of life extraterrestrially exposed," the
primer suggests it would be "inadvisable to make personal contact"
unless one is willing to submit to quarantine should the law be
invoked.

That notwithstanding, the manual advises, "In the absence of overt
acts indicating hostility, there may be no danger in approaching a
UFO with a positive, solicitous attitude of wanting to be of
service," which may be "telepathically sensed by those aboard." But,
"Any display of weapons could be construed as unfriendly."

The quids UFO section is primarily informational, says Kramer,
"intended to get fire officers thinking. Nearly everyone has told me
they were impressed that a mysterious subject was taken out of the
closet, and many believe we are, somehow, eventually going to make
contact with other forms of intelligent life."

In general, the UFO community approves. "While a few of the sources
aren't the best," says Mark Rodeghier, scientific director of the
Center for UFOStudies in Chicago, "nobody else has even tried to
devise a plan for public officials before."

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-07 07:52:39 EST
On May 5, 8:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This gal may sound just a 'bit' over the top, but if she had balls, she'd
> have really big ones.
>
> This is in two parts, a bit long, but well worth the listen.  Liberals will
> experience multi-gasms.
>
> She reads from a Quran, burns the pages she doesn't like (which are
> bookmarked with strips of bacon, by the way), then signs off by giving her
> name and address, and telling anyone who "wants a piece of me to come and
> get it".
>
> Check it out:
>
> http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/04/manifesto-of-evil-totalitar...
>
> So refreshing to hear a fellow patriot tell it like it really is, without a
> teleprompter, even.

She must decide between Rick Scott and Trump. Scott could easily
steal another two billion from medicare,and spend all of it. All that
$100,000,000 he spent to become Fl. governor was out of that 1.7
billion. He is the pride of all GOPers. TreBert

Vtcapo
2011-05-07 11:45:57 EST
On May 5, 8:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This gal may sound just a 'bit' over the top, but if she had balls, she'd
> have really big ones.
>
> This is in two parts, a bit long, but well worth the listen.  Liberals will
> experience multi-gasms.
>
> She reads from a Quran, burns the pages she doesn't like (which are
> bookmarked with strips of bacon, by the way), then signs off by giving her
> name and address, and telling anyone who "wants a piece of me to come and
> get it".
>
> Check it out:
>
> http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/04/manifesto-of-evil-totalitar...
>
> So refreshing to hear a fellow patriot tell it like it really is, without a
> teleprompter, even.

Tell the bitch I could do the same thing she did with the BIBLE but
instead of bacon I'd use shit on a shingle for bookmarks.

Dumb Cunt!
RT
PS Perfect running mate for Palin. Imagine the two of them doing each
other. That will get votes.....

On May 5, 8:19 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This gal may sound just a 'bit' over the top, but if she had balls, she'd
> have really big ones.
>
> This is in two parts, a bit long, but well worth the listen. Liberals will
> experience multi-gasms.
>
> She reads from a Quran, burns the pages she doesn't like (which are
> bookmarked with strips of bacon, by the way), then signs off by giving her
> name and address, and telling anyone who "wants a piece of me to come and
> get it".
>
> Check it out:
>
> http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/04/manifesto-of-evil-totalitar...
>
> So refreshing to hear a fellow patriot tell it like it really is, without
> teleprompter, even.

Tell the bitch I could do the same thing she did with the BIBLE but
instead of bacon I'd use shit on a shingle for bookmarks.

Dumb Cunt!
RT
PS Perfect running mate for Palin. Imagine the two of them doing each
other. That will get votes.....

*** You're not quite right upstairs, are you, crappo ...

Vtcapo
2011-05-08 09:16:27 EST
On May 7, 3:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 5, 8:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > This gal may sound just a 'bit' over the top, but if she had balls, she'd
> > have really big ones.
>
> > This is in two parts, a bit long, but well worth the listen. Liberals will
> > experience multi-gasms.
>
> > She reads from a Quran, burns the pages she doesn't like (which are
> > bookmarked with strips of bacon, by the way), then signs off by giving her
> > name and address, and telling anyone who "wants a piece of me to come and
> > get it".
>
> > Check it out:
>
> >http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/04/manifesto-of-evil-totalitar...
>
> > So refreshing to hear a fellow patriot tell it like it really is, without
> > teleprompter, even.
>
> Tell the bitch I could do the same thing she did with the BIBLE but
> instead of bacon I'd use shit on a shingle for bookmarks.
>
> Dumb Cunt!
> RT
> PS Perfect running mate for Palin. Imagine the two of them doing each
> other. That will get votes.....
>
> *** You're not quite right upstairs, are you, crappo ...

I'm not right upstairs? You're the idiot who gave post to this dumb
bitch. Your kind of gal isn't she??

RT

On 5/8/2011 9:16 AM, vtcapo wrote:

> I'm not right upstairs? You're the idiot who gave post to this dumb
> bitch. Your kind of gal isn't she??

If she had burned a bible at the same time, I would have liked her.

On May 7, 3:13 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 5, 8:19 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > This gal may sound just a 'bit' over the top, but if she had balls,
> > she'd
> > have really big ones.
>
> > This is in two parts, a bit long, but well worth the listen. Liberals
> > will
> > experience multi-gasms.
>
> > She reads from a Quran, burns the pages she doesn't like (which are
> > bookmarked with strips of bacon, by the way), then signs off by giving
> > her
> > name and address, and telling anyone who "wants a piece of me to come
> > and
> > get it".
>
> > Check it out:
>
> >http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/04/manifesto-of-evil-totalitar...
>
> > So refreshing to hear a fellow patriot tell it like it really is,
> > without
> > teleprompter, even.
>
> Tell the bitch I could do the same thing she did with the BIBLE but
> instead of bacon I'd use shit on a shingle for bookmarks.
>
> Dumb Cunt!
> RT
> PS Perfect running mate for Palin. Imagine the two of them doing each
> other. That will get votes.....
>
> *** You're not quite right upstairs, are you, crappo ...

I'm not right upstairs? You're the idiot who gave post to this dumb
bitch. Your kind of gal isn't she??

RT

*** So ... you're now defending the Koran ???
Yep ... you're a Liberal Loon. They always said that the mentally
handicapped are the easiest to convert ... you're living proof, elCrappo.
PS: Isn't it just great to be back ...

Vtcapo
2011-05-08 11:08:49 EST
On May 8, 10:45 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 7, 3:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 5, 8:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > This gal may sound just a 'bit' over the top, but if she had balls,
> > > she'd
> > > have really big ones.
>
> > > This is in two parts, a bit long, but well worth the listen. Liberals
> > > will
> > > experience multi-gasms.
>
> > > She reads from a Quran, burns the pages she doesn't like (which are
> > > bookmarked with strips of bacon, by the way), then signs off by giving
> > > her
> > > name and address, and telling anyone who "wants a piece of me to come
> > > and
> > > get it".
>
> > > Check it out:
>
> > >http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/04/manifesto-of-evil-totalitar...
>
> > > So refreshing to hear a fellow patriot tell it like it really is,
> > > without
> > > teleprompter, even.
>
> > Tell the bitch I could do the same thing she did with the BIBLE but
> > instead of bacon I'd use shit on a shingle for bookmarks.
>
> > Dumb Cunt!
> > RT
> > PS Perfect running mate for Palin. Imagine the two of them doing each
> > other. That will get votes.....
>
> > *** You're not quite right upstairs, are you, crappo ...
>
> I'm not right upstairs? You're the idiot who gave post to this dumb
> bitch.  Your kind of gal isn't she??
>
> RT
>
> *** So ... you're now defending the Koran ???
> Yep ... you're a Liberal Loon. They always said that the mentally
> handicapped are the easiest to convert ... you're living proof, elCrappo.
> PS: Isn't it just great to be back ...

Defend the Koran? You don't get it do you? Just like the Bible it is a
book of lies used to enslave the masses into believing false gods.
Don't waste my time twisting what I say....

RT

On May 8, 10:45 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 7, 3:13 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On May 5, 8:19 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > This gal may sound just a 'bit' over the top, but if she had balls,
> > > she'd
> > > have really big ones.
>
> > > This is in two parts, a bit long, but well worth the listen. Liberals
> > > will
> > > experience multi-gasms.
>
> > > She reads from a Quran, burns the pages she doesn't like (which are
> > > bookmarked with strips of bacon, by the way), then signs off by giving
> > > her
> > > name and address, and telling anyone who "wants a piece of me to come
> > > and
> > > get it".
>
> > > Check it out:
>
> > >http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/04/manifesto-of-evil-totalitar...
>
> > > So refreshing to hear a fellow patriot tell it like it really is,
> > > without
> > > teleprompter, even.
>
> > Tell the bitch I could do the same thing she did with the BIBLE but
> > instead of bacon I'd use shit on a shingle for bookmarks.
>
> > Dumb Cunt!
> > RT
> > PS Perfect running mate for Palin. Imagine the two of them doing each
> > other. That will get votes.....
>
> > *** You're not quite right upstairs, are you, crappo ...
>
> I'm not right upstairs? You're the idiot who gave post to this dumb
> bitch. Your kind of gal isn't she??
>
> RT
>
> *** So ... you're now defending the Koran ???
> Yep ... you're a Liberal Loon. They always said that the mentally
> handicapped are the easiest to convert ... you're living proof, elCrappo.
> PS: Isn't it just great to be back ...

Defend the Koran? You don't get it do you? Just like the Bible it is a
book of lies used to enslave the masses into believing false gods.
Don't waste my time twisting what I say....

RT
So, pray tell, when was the last time a bunch of terrorist Christians
flew jet liners into buildings, you ignorant putz ???