Research Discussion: George Bush Declines Invite To Ground Zero ...

George Bush Declines Invite To Ground Zero ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush

Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
a pig rolling in shit.

Here's a clue, Barry, a minor uptick in your ratings ... the
public knows who the real heroes are ... and you ain't on the
list, Hussein.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-05-04 10:08:42 EST
On May 4, 10:03 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush
>
> Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
> It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
> the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
> a pig rolling in shit.
>
> Here's a clue, Barry, a minor uptick in your ratings ... the
> public knows who the real heroes are ... and you ain't on the
> list, Hussein.

Such sour grapes, Hagar. Shame on you. <snicker>

"Hägar" wrote in message

... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush

Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
a pig rolling in shit.

Here's a clue, Barry, a minor uptick in your ratings ... the
public knows who the real heroes are ... and you ain't on the
list, Hussein.
Ah, Hags. You clusterfuck. Just can't let it go. Obama 1; Bush 0. Bush
and Cheney were part of the problem, not part of the solution. Dickless
wonders, both.

On May 4, 7:08 am, "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On May 4, 10:03 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush
>
> > Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
> > It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
> > the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
> > a pig rolling in shit.
>
> > Here's a clue, Barry, a minor uptick in your ratings ... the
> > public knows who the real heroes are ... and you ain't on the
> > list, Hussein.
>
> Such sour grapes, Hagar.  Shame on you.  <snicker>

ZNR FUD Masters like our Hagar have no actual shame about anything.
It's also why they continually poop in their pants.

http://translate.google.com/#

On May 4, 7:48 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> ... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush
>
> Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
> It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
> the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
> a pig rolling in shit.
>
> Here's a clue, Barry, a minor uptick in your ratings ... the
> public knows who the real heroes are ... and you ain't on the
> list, Hussein.
> Ah, Hags.  You clusterfuck.  Just can't let it go.  Obama 1; Bush 0.  Bush
> and Cheney were part of the problem, not part of the solution.  Dickless
> wonders, both.

Actually it's GW Bush and his still very close personal friends, the
Bin Laden family, that gets a zero. No doubt that large and rather
upscale home that OBL used for several years was probably another
indirectly owned/leased property of the Bin Laden Family, and GW Bush
(because he's supposedly so smart) had to have known or at the very
least had full access to knowing.

http://translate.google.com/#

On May 4, 7:48 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> ... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush
>
> Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
> It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
> the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
> a pig rolling in shit.
>
> Here's a clue, Barry, a minor uptick in your ratings ... the
> public knows who the real heroes are ... and you ain't on the
> list, Hussein.
> Ah, Hags. You clusterfuck. Just can't let it go. Obama 1; Bush 0. Bush
> and Cheney were part of the problem, not part of the solution. Dickless
> wonders, both.

Actually it's GW Bush and his still very close personal friends, the
Bin Laden family, that gets a zero. No doubt that large and rather
upscale home that OBL used for several years was probably another
indirectly owned/leased property of the Bin Laden Family, and GW Bush
(because he's supposedly so smart) had to have known or at the very
least had full access to knowing.

***************************************
Hmmm ... yet another Frontal Lobotomy that ended up as a dismal
failure ... stick with subject you know nothing about, GuthBall, like
Structures on Venus.

Clave
2011-05-04 21:05:21 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush
>
> Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
> It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
> the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
> a pig rolling in shit.

Poor Haggy -- Obama finally does what Bush couldn't do in almost 8 years,
what you douchenozzles on the right have been wanting him to do, but because
of your blind, mindless hatred, you can't bear to give him credit for it.

What sad little people you are.

Jim

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> ... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush
>>
>> Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
>> It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
>> the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
>> a pig rolling in shit.
>
> Poor Haggy -- Obama finally does what Bush couldn't do in almost 8 years,
> what you douchenozzles on the right have been wanting him to do, but
> because of your blind, mindless hatred, you can't bear to give him credit
> for it.

Perhaps you should read the entire account of the raid and you just might
find out that the courier had been under suspicion and observation for 4.5
years. Now I know you Liberals are retarded, but this is really simple
math. The Obamination ascended to his throne just over 2 years ago. Now
deduct 4.5 years from 5/1/11. If you can't do it in your head, you may even
use a calculator. Now ... who was the President then ??? Gee ... see how
easy that was, you just answered a question correctly. Congrats. Now go and
pound salt, dummy.

Clave
2011-05-04 23:56:01 EST

> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> ... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush
>>>
>>> Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
>>> It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
>>> the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
>>> a pig rolling in shit.
>>
>> Poor Haggy -- Obama finally does what Bush couldn't do in almost 8 years,
>> what you douchenozzles on the right have been wanting him to do, but
>> because of your blind, mindless hatred, you can't bear to give him credit
>> for it.
>>
>> What sad little people you are.
>
> Perhaps you should read ...

You don't need to keep proving my point for me, but thanks I guess.

Jim

On May 4, 8:41 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 4, 7:48 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > ... so the Negroid can revel in Bush's success of nabbing OBL.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_bush
>
> > Bush set all the gears in motion, starting about 4.5 years ago.
> > It was merely a matter of time ... but nobody had counted on
> > the inept Barry to take all the credit for it and revel in it like
> > a pig rolling in shit.
>
> > Here's a clue, Barry, a minor uptick in your ratings ... the
> > public knows who the real heroes are ... and you ain't on the
> > list, Hussein.
> > Ah, Hags. You clusterfuck. Just can't let it go. Obama 1; Bush 0. Bush
> > and Cheney were part of the problem, not part of the solution. Dickless
> > wonders, both.
>
> Actually it's GW Bush and his still very close personal friends, the
> Bin Laden family, that gets a zero.  No doubt that large and rather
> upscale home that OBL used for several years was probably another
> indirectly owned/leased property of the Bin Laden Family, and GW Bush
> (because he's supposedly so smart) had to have known or at the very
> least had full access to knowing.
>
>         ***************************************
> Hmmm ... yet another Frontal Lobotomy that ended up as a dismal
> failure ... stick with subject you know nothing about, GuthBall, like
> Structures on Venus.

Now you're admitting what a totally lame doofus GW Bush actually was?
(good for you, and it's about time)

Even without OBL as the supposed No.1 wanted person on Earth, that
extremely unusual home with its enclosed property and with not a phone
line or so much as any cable or cell phone signals, all by itself
should have been highly suspicious, no matters what.

http://translate.google.com/#
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)