Research Discussion: Nice Job Navy ...

Nice Job Navy ...

Not only did you kill the scumbag, but you also grace our skies
in elegant flight ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W6tB8Lf7YoU

Warhol
2011-05-03 21:02:59 EST
On May 4, 2:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not only did you kill the scumbag, but you also grace our skies
> in elegant flight ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W6tB8Lf7YoU

WHAT YOU AMERICAN PEOPLE GonnA DO WITH YOUR FAKE PRESIDENT ??!!!

WHAT U GOING TO DO WITH THIS "FAKERY" PUPPET SHOW...
Do U HAVE BALLS BIG ENOUGH to KICK IMPOSTER OUT OF WIHTE HOUSE ???

"Hägar" wrote in message

Not only did you kill the scumbag, but you also grace our skies
in elegant flight ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W6tB8Lf7YoU

Let's give credit where it's due - Hagar got something right for once.

"Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On May 4, 2:51 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not only did you kill the scumbag, but you also grace our skies
> in elegant flight ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W6tB8Lf7YoU

WHAT YOU AMERICAN PEOPLE GonnA DO WITH YOUR FAKE PRESIDENT ??!!!

WHAT U GOING TO DO WITH THIS "FAKERY" PUPPET SHOW...
Do U HAVE BALLS BIG ENOUGH to KICK IMPOSTER OUT OF WIHTE HOUSE ???

************************************
This perhaps the ONE and ONLY time I agree with you.
Nov. 6th, 2012, will send a clear message and oust the phony
pretender to the throne.

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-04 08:56:24 EST
On May 3, 8:51 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not only did you kill the scumbag, but you also grace our skies
> in elegant flight ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W6tB8Lf7YoU

Like most I want to see his body on display at Freedom Square 9/11.,or
at Time Square. Then he can go up in smoke. TreBert

On 5/4/2011 8:56 AM, herbert glazier wrote:

> Like most I want to see his body on display at Freedom Square 9/11.,or
> at Time Square. Then he can go up in smoke. TreBert

Are you really too stupid to understand why we did what we did?

On May 4, 6:22 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/4/2011 8:56 AM, herbert glazier wrote:
>

> > Like most I want to see his body on display at Freedom Square 9/11.,or
> > at Time Square. Then he can go up in smoke.  TreBert
>
> Are you really too stupid to understand why we did what we did?
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

As per usual, you keep lying. You said that you were going back to
work because your injured back was all better, and thus wouldn't be
posting as per usual..

Obviously once a ZNR FUD Master, always a ZNR FUD Master, except also
a LLPOF to boot.

http://translate.google.com/#

On May 4, 5:56 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 3, 8:51 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Not only did you kill the scumbag, but you also grace our skies
> > in elegant flight ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W6tB8Lf7YoU
>
> Like most I want to see his body on display at Freedom Square 9/11.,or
> at Time Square. Then he can go up in smoke.  TreBert

There's simply too much that's odd and weird about the whole damn
thing. At this point there's no objective telling if OBL was killed
and taken out, or if it was just another member of the very large,
wealthy and powerful Bin Laden family that probably indirectly owned
or leased that rather large and upscale property in Pakistan to begin
with.

At any rate, the next half dozen replacements for OBL should be
interesting and a whole lot more unpredictable. If the first one has
directly and indirectly cost us near $15 trillion and counting, try to
imagine what the next ones are going to cost us and the world. Guess
it wasn't such a good idea to utilized their cold-war services for
killing Russians, and then not follow through as agreed upon, because
obviously certain Muslims don't like being cheated or lied to.

Of course all the usual ZNR FUD Masters here wouldn't have changed a
damn thing, and have no intentions of ever revising or making any
changes, at least not for the better.

http://translate.google.com/#

On 5/4/2011 9:29 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

> As per usual, you keep lying. You said that you were going back to
> work because your injured back was all better, and thus wouldn't be
> posting as per usual..
>
> Obviously once a ZNR FUD Master, always a ZNR FUD Master, except also
> a LLPOF to boot.

You kooks and your kooky acronyms.

Good thing you never post lists of those who are against you...

On May 4, 7:58 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/4/2011 9:29 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>

> > As per usual, you keep lying.  You said that you were going back to
> > work because your injured back was all better, and thus wouldn't be
> > posting as per usual..
>
> > Obviously once a ZNR FUD Master, always a ZNR FUD Master, except also
> > a LLPOF to boot.
>
> You kooks and your kooky acronyms.
>
> Good thing you never post lists of those who are against you...
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Say what? Isn't this simply a continuation of your usual LLPOF and
FUD Master expertise that we get to live with for the rest of our
lives?

Is there any real job for HVAC, other than contributing as a spook,
mole or pimp?

Obviously you've pimped on behalf of Hagar, BDK, Art Deco and rabbi
Saul Levy, so the pay and benefits for such an accomplished brown-
nosed FUD master clown like yourself must be really good.

http://translate.google.com/#