Research Discussion: Just A Reminder ...

Just A Reminder ...
Posts: 26

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-05-02 18:11:30 EST

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt



Vtcapo
2011-05-02 18:55:42 EST
On May 2, 6:11 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

JUST A REMINDER!!!!

HAGAR YOU ASS! HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THE NEWS YOU RIGHTTARDED MORON?
OSAMA SHOT DEAD TWICE IN THE EYE ON OBAMA'S WATCH!

RE-ELECTION GUARANTEED!!!!
FUCK OFF WITH ALL YOUR BIRTHER SHIT AND SHINOLA....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

RT
PS HAG I HAVE A BULLET IF YOU NEED ONE.
PPS THAT'S THE 2ND TIME IN A WEEK THAT OBAMA TRUMPED TRUMPTY
DUMPTY!..
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....
PPPS HOW WAS MY USE OF CAPS SGALLIE BOY?
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA............

OUI....MY SIDES ARE HURTING.........


Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-05-02 19:03:47 EST
On Mon, 2 May 2011 15:11:30 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>

> Just a reminder ...

Just a reminder ...


Terrorism ain't over yet.

Until ...

http://lyricsfever.net/images/f/fat-lady-sings--img-m3bb7145868f022a9e382d2f0668219a3.jpg







___________________


___






___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg


Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY


I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Hägar
2011-05-02 19:48:40 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:421d569c-c23b-4a7b-9273-d9852f0db08d@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
On May 2, 6:11 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

JUST A REMINDER!!!!

I saw it, you imbecile ... I also read the commander's account
on how they tracked the courier for 4 years ... you're the math
teacher ... seems it had nothing to do with the Gargoyle in Chief.
Naturally he'll say "and I made it perfectly clear that Osama
had to die and gave the order to proceed right after George
Bush said it was ok and that I could take all the glory".
He's a dumb Nigger ... get it through your screwed up head,
you putz. The guy hasn't done anything successful on his own
yet.



Notroll2012
2011-05-02 21:04:06 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:dKmdndpMk_ZE3yLQnZ2dnUVZ5hKdnZ2d@giganews.com...


"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:421d569c-c23b-4a7b-9273-d9852f0db08d@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
On May 2, 6:11 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

JUST A REMINDER!!!!

I saw it, you imbecile ... I also read the commander's account
on how they tracked the courier for 4 years ... you're the math
teacher ... seems it had nothing to do with the Gargoyle in Chief.
Naturally he'll say "and I made it perfectly clear that Osama
had to die and gave the order to proceed right after George
Bush said it was ok and that I could take all the glory".
He's an awesome president ... get it through your screwed up head,
you putz. The guy hasn't done anything successful on his own
yet.

***********************************************************************
Have you ever noticed that the more frustrated Hagar becomes, the more
racist his rants become? He surely shit himself when he learned of OBL's
death at the hands of the US military under the command of POTUS BHO. Bush
couldn't get the job done because he lacks finesse and never knew how to act
in a strategic manner. Hagar can't get the job done because from birth he's
been told what a loser he is. It's a problem when you live in the shittiest
trailer in the park, are simple minded and run to your truck to listen to
Rush.



Dr.Smith
2011-05-02 22:26:48 EST

Booyakasha, Right in the face!

Sterling Archer


Links to the lighter side of shooting bastards in the face.

Magnum PI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7vW1oEKP1k&playnext=1&list=PL1D319E42E14EE684

Archer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ow09A742JE





Vtcapo
2011-05-02 23:00:18 EST
On May 2, 7:48 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:421d569c-c23b-4a7b-9273-d9852f0db08d@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
> On May 2, 6:11 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> JUST A REMINDER!!!!
>
> I saw it, you imbecile ... I also read the commander's account
> on how they tracked the courier for 4 years ... you're the math
> teacher ... seems it had nothing to do with the Gargoyle in Chief.
> Naturally he'll say "and I made it perfectly clear that Osama
> had to die and gave the order to proceed right after George
> Bush said it was ok and that I could take all the glory".
> He's a dumb Nigger ... get it through your screwed up head,
> you putz.  The guy hasn't done anything successful on his own
> yet.

Suck it up Hag. In the course of one week Obama Trumps Trumpty
Dumpty, Thumps Osama Bin Laden and in the process guarantees his 2nd
term.

How are you going to live with the fact that no matter how you try to
spin it, you will always come up with…ANOTHER FOUR YEARS of NEGRO’S IN
THE WHITEHOUSE?
RT


The Patriot
2011-05-02 23:23:23 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:421d569c-c23b-4a7b-9273-d9852f0db08d@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
On May 2, 6:11 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

JUST A REMINDER!!!!

HAGAR YOU ASS! HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THE NEWS YOU
RIGHTTARDED MORON?
OSAMA SHOT DEAD TWICE IN THE EYE ON OBAMA'S WATCH!

RE-ELECTION GUARANTEED!!!!
FUCK OFF WITH ALL YOUR BIRTHER SHIT AND SHINOLA....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

RT
PS HAG I HAVE A BULLET IF YOU NEED ONE.
PPS THAT'S THE 2ND TIME IN A WEEK THAT OBAMA TRUMPED
TRUMPTY
DUMPTY!..
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....
PPPS HOW WAS MY USE OF CAPS SGALLIE BOY?
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA............

OUI....MY SIDES ARE HURTING.........

**************************************************
GOD!!! You really are one stupid S.O.B.




The Patriot
2011-05-02 23:24:58 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:8wIvp.14356$_P6.13226@newsfe05.iad...
>
>
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:dKmdndpMk_ZE3yLQnZ2dnUVZ5hKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:421d569c-c23b-4a7b-9273-d9852f0db08d@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
> On May 2, 6:11 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> JUST A REMINDER!!!!
>
> I saw it, you imbecile ... I also read the
> commander's account
> on how they tracked the courier for 4 years ...
> you're the math
> teacher ... seems it had nothing to do with the
> Gargoyle in Chief.
> Naturally he'll say "and I made it perfectly clear
> that Osama
> had to die and gave the order to proceed right after
> George
> Bush said it was ok and that I could take all the
> glory".
> He's an awesome president ... get it through your
> screwed up head,
> you putz. The guy hasn't done anything successful on
> his own
> yet.
>
> ***********************************************************************
> Have you ever noticed that the more frustrated Hagar
> becomes, the more racist his rants become? He surely
> shit himself when he learned of OBL's death at the
> hands of the US military under the command of POTUS
> BHO. Bush couldn't get the job done because he lacks
> finesse and never knew how to act in a strategic
> manner. Hagar can't get the job done because from
> birth he's been told what a loser he is. It's a
> problem when you live in the shittiest trailer in the
> park, are simple minded and run to your truck to
> listen to Rush.
>
>
GOD!!! You really are one stupid S.O.B.



Larry Kroger
2011-05-03 03:39:22 EST
On 5/2/2011 4:48 PM, Hägar wrote:
> "vtcapo"<vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:421d569c-c23b-4a7b-9273-d9852f0db08d@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
> On May 2, 6:11 pm, "Hägar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> JUST A REMINDER!!!!
>
> I saw it, you imbecile ... I also read the commander's account
> on how they tracked the courier for 4 years ... you're the math
> teacher ... seems it had nothing to do with the Gargoyle in Chief.
> Naturally he'll say "and I made it perfectly clear that Osama
> had to die and gave the order to proceed right after George
> Bush said it was ok and that I could take all the glory".
> He's a dumb Nigger ... get it through your screwed up head,
> you putz. The guy hasn't done anything successful on his own
> yet.

Come on, Hagar, you should give credit where credit is due. Obama didn't
pussyfoot or try to make nice and show Bin Laden the error of his ways.
He authorized a team to go into Pakistan and shoot the guy dead. It was
a bold move, and fitting of an American Commander in Chief. I don't have
a lot of good comments about Obama, because I think he's mostly doing
damage, and lots of it. But when he gets it right, I'll say it. Let
those on the loony left savor my words here, because I may not find many
occasions to repeat them.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron