Research Discussion: Who Is Really Responsible For High Oil Prices ...

Who Is Really Responsible For High Oil Prices ...

Just as we suspected. The collection of egg-head morons at the White
House, led my a clueless egomaniac, really think that Wind and Solar
is the answer ... damn the people of the land who'll bear the burden of
their illusions of grandeur.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices

Just remember, we can all end this on Nov. 6th, 2012.
Vote for $2.00+/gal Gasoline ... Vote for a Republican or Independent.
No more Darkies with questionable birth certificates.

"Hägar" wrote in message

Just as we suspected. The collection of egg-head morons at the White
House, led my a clueless egomaniac, really think that Wind and Solar
is the answer ... damn the people of the land who'll bear the burden of
their illusions of grandeur.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices

Just remember, we can all end this on Nov. 6th, 2012.
Vote for $2.00+/gal Gasoline ... Vote for a Republican or Independent.
No more Darkies with questionable birth certificates.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Once again Hagar presents a view totally devoid of rational economic and
geopolitical thought. It's sad that he doesn't understand that the world
marketplace has changed. A view beyond central California and Fox News
would be helpful. Until he knows what BRIC stands for, he shouldn't be
talking about the price of a barrel of oil.

On Sun, 1 May 2011 11:34:18 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices
>
>Who is really responsible for high oil prices ...

"Who is really responsible for high oil prices" ?

Me !

I paid $20 to BP yesteday !!

If I never pay them money, the price will go down !!!

___________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> On Sun, 1 May 2011 11:34:18 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices
>>
>>Who is really responsible for high oil prices ...
>
> "Who is really responsible for high oil prices" ?
>

> Me !
>
> I paid $20 to BP yesteday !!

You re-filled your cigarette lighter ???

"Hägar" wrote in message

> On Sun, 1 May 2011 11:34:18 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices
>>
>>Who is really responsible for high oil prices ...
>
> "Who is really responsible for high oil prices" ?
>

> Me !
>
> I paid $20 to BP yesteday !!

You re-filled your cigarette lighter ???
At Hagar's trailer park, everyone gets one of these. It leads straight to
the sewage lagoon (a/k/a swimmin' hole).
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

On Sun, 1 May 2011 14:40:17 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Sun, 1 May 2011 11:34:18 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices
>>>
>>>Who is really responsible for high oil prices ...
>>
>> "Who is really responsible for high oil prices" ?
>>

>> Me !
>>
>> I paid $20 to BP yesteday !!
>>

>You re-filled your cigarette lighter ???

I know one thing, I was up till 2:00am and re-filled my newer MP4
player with Art Bell and Proof of UFOs and Extraterrestrials, last
night.

I went through hell trying to convert the FLV and AVI videos to WMV,
only because there was incorrect information at the Philips website
about Video Format Types and Video Compatibility.
Philips (for my model) say...
"WMV9: 320 x 240, 30 fps, 512 kbps"

Well, in the end I found out "512 kbps" is wrong !!!

It's blinking 720 !!!
And leave it at 25 fps !!!

And the player only likes 44100 Hz and Stereo !!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I am going to stay in a good mood.

This is it here ...

http://www.dapreview.net/i/newspost_images/philips_ariaz.jpg

Wonderful Device !!!

Heaven !!!

P.S.
Made shortly after the Dinosaurs became extinct.

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~skafi/extinction.jpe

__________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2011-05-01 23:20:15 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Hfkvp.8865$Vp.3782@newsfe14.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Just as we suspected. The collection of egg-head
> morons at the White
> House, led my a clueless egomaniac, really think that
> Wind and Solar
> is the answer ... damn the people of the land who'll
> bear the burden of
> their illusions of grandeur.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices
>
> Just remember, we can all end this on Nov. 6th, 2012.
> Vote for $2.00+/gal Gasoline ... Vote for a
> Republican or Independent.
> No more Darkies with questionable birth certificates.
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Once again Hagar presents a view totally devoid of
> rational economic and geopolitical thought. It's sad
> that he doesn't understand that the world marketplace
> has changed. A view beyond central California and
> Fox News would be helpful. Until he knows what BRIC
> stands for, he shouldn't be talking about the price
> of a barrel of oil.

More unadulterated crap by the king of Bull Shit. You
are sounding like a broken record. Very, very boring.

The Patriot
2011-05-01 23:23:28 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:0Hkvp.44733$sS4.23634@newsfe11.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> message
>> On Sun, 1 May 2011 11:34:18 -0700, "H\ufffdgar"
>> <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices
>>>
>>>Who is really responsible for high oil prices ...
>>
>> "Who is really responsible for high oil prices" ?
>>

>> Me !
>>
>> I paid $20 to BP yesteday !!
>>

> You re-filled your cigarette lighter ???
> *******************************************************************************************
> At Hagar's trailer park, everyone gets one of these.
> It leads straight to the sewage lagoon (a/k/a
> swimmin' hole).
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

For Christ's sake get a life you slimy asshole.

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:Rppvp.7544$Du7.1512@newsfe04.iad...

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Hfkvp.8865$Vp.3782@newsfe14.iad...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Just as we suspected. The collection of egg-head morons at the White
> House, led my a clueless egomaniac, really think that Wind and Solar
> is the answer ... damn the people of the land who'll bear the burden of
> their illusions of grandeur.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices
>
> Just remember, we can all end this on Nov. 6th, 2012.
> Vote for $2.00+/gal Gasoline ... Vote for a Republican or Independent.
> No more Darkies with questionable birth certificates.
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Once again Hagar presents a view totally devoid of rational economic and
> geopolitical thought. It's sad that he doesn't understand that the world
> marketplace has changed. A view beyond central California and Fox News
> would be helpful. Until he knows what BRIC stands for, he shouldn't be
> talking about the price of a barrel of oil.

More unadulterated crap by the king of Bull Shit. You
are sounding like a broken record. Very, very boring.

Now that Obama has taken out Osama, you and Hagar can go fuck yourselves.

The Patriot
2011-05-01 23:42:49 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Kupvp.45076$sS4.16286@newsfe11.iad...

> "The Patriot" wrote in message
>

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
> message news:Hfkvp.8865$Vp.3782@newsfe14.iad...
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Just as we suspected. The collection of egg-head
>> morons at the White
>> House, led my a clueless egomaniac, really think
>> that Wind and Solar
>> is the answer ... damn the people of the land who'll
>> bear the burden of
>> their illusions of grandeur.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110430/pl_ac/8396101_obama_administration_responsible_for_record_gas_prices
>>
>> Just remember, we can all end this on Nov. 6th,
>> 2012.
>> Vote for $2.00+/gal Gasoline ... Vote for a
>> Republican or Independent.
>> No more Darkies with questionable birth
>> certificates.
>>
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> Once again Hagar presents a view totally devoid of
>> rational economic and geopolitical thought. It's
>> sad that he doesn't understand that the world
>> marketplace has changed. A view beyond central
>> California and Fox News would be helpful. Until he
>> knows what BRIC stands for, he shouldn't be talking
>> about the price of a barrel of oil.
>>

> More unadulterated crap by the king of Bull Shit.
> You
> are sounding like a broken record. Very, very
> boring.

> Now that Obama has taken out Osama, you and Hagar can
> go fuck yourselves.

Very intelligent, dumbass.