Research Discussion: Walmart Hoping To Boost Sales By Selling Guns ...

Walmart Hoping To Boost Sales By Selling Guns ...

Walmart Hoping to Boost Sales by Selling Guns ...

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/national/Walmart-hoping-to-boost-sales-by-selling-guns

Could We Have A World War In Two Weeks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zAzjtxAvw

Get a Short Wave Radio and Hear all about it !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_V0HeDhaJE

____________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Herbert Glazier
2011-04-30 17:35:04 EST
On Apr 30, 2:08 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Walmart Hoping to Boost Sales by Selling Guns ...
>
> http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/national/Walmart-hoping-to-boos...
>
> Could We Have A World War In Two Weeks?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zAzjtxAvw
>
> Get a Short Wave Radio and Hear all about it !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_V0HeDhaJE
>
> ____________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

All there goods now comiing in from China has been made radio-active.
Commie China is giving all USA people "instant cancer." Sad but
true Walmart's glow in the dark O ya TreBert

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:35:04 -0700 (PDT), herbert glazier
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 30, 2:08 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> Walmart Hoping to Boost Sales by Selling Guns ...
>>
>> http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/national/Walmart-hoping-to-boos...
>>
>> Could We Have A World War In Two Weeks?
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zAzjtxAvw
>>
>> Get a Short Wave Radio and Hear all about it !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_V0HeDhaJE
>>
>> ____________________

>> ___
>
>All there goods now comiing in from China has been made radio-active.
>Commie China is giving all USA people "instant cancer." Sad but
>true Walmart's glow in the dark O ya TreBert

Glow in the dark guns, bullets, goggles, hats, and combat pants.
Are we all becoming funny little green men ?

_____________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bob Casanova
2011-05-01 16:40:17 EST
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:35:04 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by herbert glazier
<*0@gmail.com>:

>All there goods now comiing in from China has been made radio-active.
>Commie China is giving all USA people "instant cancer." Sad but
>true Walmart's glow in the dark O ya TreBert

Just curious...

Is there *any* lunacy you don't embrace?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

On Sun, 01 May 2011 13:40:17 -0700, Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off>
wrote:

>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:35:04 -0700 (PDT), the following
>appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by herbert glazier
><herbertglazier0@gmail.com>:
>
>>All there goods now comiing in from China has been made radio-active.
>>Commie China is giving all USA people "instant cancer." Sad but
>>true Walmart's glow in the dark O ya TreBert
>
>Just curious...
>
>Is there *any* lunacy you don't embrace?

Bert is 'a great man of news' in Facebook.
It's just these NewsGroups, you know, a fun place.

http://blog.vzones.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/twinkies.jpg

___________________

On 5/1/2011 4:40 PM, Bob Casanova wrote:

>> All there goods now comiing in from China has been made radio-active.
>> Commie China is giving all USA people "instant cancer." Sad but
>> true Walmart's glow in the dark O ya TreBert
>
> Just curious...
>
> Is there *any* lunacy you don't embrace?

Just an FYI. Bert's highest grade completed was grade 7.

Ask him, he'll tell you.

He'll also tell you about his theory about why there
are tornadoes down south and how there was a huge
conspiracy against him in Florida.

Lately I've been going easy on Bert because he's 87.

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-02 07:39:27 EST
On May 1, 5:41 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 01 May 2011 13:40:17 -0700, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:35:04 -0700 (PDT), the following
> >appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by herbert glazier
> ><herbertglazi...@gmail.com>:
>
> >>All there goods now comiing in from China has been made radio-active.
> >>Commie China is giving all USA people "instant cancer."  Sad but
> >>true   Walmart's glow in the dark   O ya   TreBert
>
> >Just curious...
>
> >Is there *any* lunacy you don't embrace?
>
> Bert is 'a great man of news' in Facebook.
> It's just these NewsGroups, you know, a fun place.
>
> http://blog.vzones.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/twinkies.jpg
>
> ___________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

My next "What if" will be on psychokinesis and reality.Bert just
jumped in to add "telepathy" TreBert

On 5/2/2011 7:39 AM, herbert glazier wrote:

> My next "What if" will be on psychokinesis and reality.Bert just
> jumped in to add "telepathy" TreBert

So you're just going to throw in the towel on physics, science
and the truth? Good for you, Bert.

Bob Casanova
2011-05-02 14:21:19 EST
On Mon, 2 May 2011 04:39:27 -0700 (PDT), the following
<*0@gmail.com>:

>On May 1, 5:41 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 01 May 2011 13:40:17 -0700, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:35:04 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> >appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by herbert glazier

>> >Just curious...
>>
>> >Is there *any* lunacy you don't embrace?

>My next "What if" will be on psychokinesis and reality.Bert just
>jumped in to add "telepathy" TreBert

So that would be a "No, there isn't"? OK.
--

On 5/2/2011 2:21 PM, Bob Casanova wrote:

>> My next "What if" will be on psychokinesis and reality.Bert just
>> jumped in to add "telepathy" TreBert
>
> So that would be a "No, there isn't"? OK.

Bert thinks his work is worthy of a Nobel Prize.

Ask him...He'll be glad to tell you.