Research Discussion: PROOF !!! ... Inside An Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!

PROOF !!! ... Inside An Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!

PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA

________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Nightbat
2011-04-30 23:36:17 EST
On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA
>
> ________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

nightbat

Yes, Sir Horny, very disturbing it sounds like the Officer
Warhol's Sarsar winds coming for all the coffee boys. If you listen
carefully the wind sounds like it's saying we are coming for you saul,
hagar, and HVAC, beware! How weird, what have the circus boys done to
really deserve that, and I thought they had the protection of Darla
and the Seans? The Sarsar winds must be real powerful to disregard
higher advanced life like the Seans, sheesh! Where can they hide when
the Cat 5 winds come for them? Holy out of this world puff winds, how
can a trailer stand up to that? Officer Warhol what is the defense
against these terrible storm winds, we can't allow our circus boys to
be ripped apart like dog meat?

What must these poor clueless wonders do besides offer up silver (US
$30 spot price an ounce) tribute, Oh Mother of Mercy! Green Knight Can
a Captain nightbat fiz hat help make the Sarsar winds pass by them
safely? Just the thought of saul being taken right off the streets as
he tries to make it to his favorite bar watering holes is so sad. Or
just imagine at night HVAC reading his Playboy mag and hears that roar
and looks out his bathroom window and bye bye. And hagar who listened
to saul and didn't tie down his trailer because nothing is happening
but suddenly becomes airborn and it's not Kansas anymore, oh my!
Officer Warhol tried to warn them all but all they did was laugh and
mock him, but listen to those winds, saul, saul, we are
coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See:
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/story.jsp?flok=FF-APO-+&idq=/ff/story/1001%2F20110430%2F2444.htm&sc=+&floc=NI-nelead

And See:
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-APO-+&idq=/ff/story/1001%2F20110501%2F2838.htm&sc=+

Try not to panic!

carry on,
the nightbat

Nightbat
2011-04-30 23:55:23 EST
On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA
>
> ________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

nightbat

Folks in the south said the storms sounded like a freight train going
by, Holy Global Warming!!!!!!!!! Whole towns wiped out, The river
waters are rising, now near or passing flood stage already.

Warhol
2011-05-01 00:09:04 EST
On May 1, 5:36 am, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA
>
> > ________________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>
> >http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> > "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> nightbat
>
>             Yes, Sir Horny, very disturbing it sounds like the Officer
> Warhol's Sarsar winds coming for all the coffee boys. If you listen
> carefully the wind sounds like it's saying we are coming for you saul,
> hagar, and HVAC, beware! How weird, what have the circus boys done to
> really deserve that, and I thought they had the protection of Darla
> and the Seans? The Sarsar winds must be real powerful to disregard
> higher advanced life like the Seans, sheesh! Where can they hide when
> the Cat 5 winds come for them? Holy out of this world puff winds, how
> can a trailer stand up to that? Officer Warhol what is the defense
> against these terrible storm winds, we can't allow our circus boys to
> be ripped apart like dog meat?
>
> What must these poor clueless wonders do besides offer up silver (US
> $30 spot price an ounce) tribute, Oh Mother of Mercy! Green Knight Can
> a Captain nightbat fiz hat help make the Sarsar winds pass by them
> safely? Just the thought of saul being taken right off the streets as
> he tries to make it to his favorite bar watering holes is so sad. Or
> just imagine at night HVAC reading his Playboy mag and hears that roar
> and looks out his bathroom window and bye bye. And hagar who listened
> to saul and didn't tie down his trailer because nothing is happening
> but suddenly becomes airborn and it's not Kansas anymore, oh my!
> Officer Warhol tried to warn them all but all they did was laugh and
> mock him, but listen to those winds, saul, saul, we are
> coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> See:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/story.jsp?flok=FF-APO-+&idq=/ff...
>
> And See:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-APO-+&idq=/ff...
>
> Try not to panic!
>
>           carry on,
>           the nightbat

Right Knight Nightbat... terrible times are awaiting the fallen
ones... The Sarsar wind is only a opening to the great wrath that my
Gran'Da'Dy promised his Nations...

Thus saith the Lord God, He that heareth, let him hear, and he that
leaveth off, let him leave: for they are a rebellious house.

1 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, Set thy face towards the mountains of true Israel, and
prophecy against them,
3 And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God: thus
saith the Lord God to the mountains and to the hills, to the rivers
and to the valleys, Behold, I, even I will bring a sword upon you, and
I will destroy your high places:
4 And your altars shall be desolate, and your images of the sun shall
be broken: and I will cast down your slain men before your idols.
5 And I will lay the dead carcasses of the children of Israel before
their idols, and I will scatter your bones round about your altars.
6 In all your dwelling places the cities shall be desolate, and the
high places shall be laid waste, so that your altars shall be made
waste and desolate, and your idols shall be broken, and cease, and
your images of the sun shall be cut in pieces, and your works shall be
abolished.
7 And the slain shall fall in the midst of you, and ye shall know that
I am the Lord.
8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that you may have some that shall escape
the sword among the nations, when you shall be scattered through the
countries.
9 And they that escape of you, shall remember me among the nations,
where they shall be in captivity, because I am grieved for their
whorish hearts, which have departed from me, and for their eyes, which
have gone a whoring after their idols, and they shall be displeased in
themselves for the evils, which they have committed in all their
abominations.
10 And they shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have not said in
vain, that I would do this evil unto them.
11 Thus saith the Lord God, Smite with thine hand, and stretch forth
with thy foot, and say, Alas, for all the wicked abominations of the
house of Israel: for they shall fall by the sword, by the famine, and
by the pestilence.
12 He that is far off, shall die of the pestilence, and he that is
near, shall fall by the sword, and he that remaineth and is besieged,
shall die by the famine: thus will I accomplish my wrath upon them.
13 Then ye shall know, that I am ye Lord, when their slain men shall
be among their idols round about their altars, upon every high hill in
all the tops of the mountains, and under every green tree, and under
every thick oak, which is the place where they did offer sweet savor
to all their idols.
14 So will I stretch mine hand upon them, and make the land waste, and
desolate from the wilderness unto Diblath in all their habitations,
and they shall know, that I am the Lord.

The only thing that saves from the wrath of my Gran'Da'Dy is surrender
and ransom paid to the Sheriff of the Sarsar...

http://travelingluck.com/Africa/Morocco/Gharb-Chrarda-Beni+Hssen/_2537703_Jebel+Sarsar.html#local_map

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:36:17 -0700 (PDT), nightbat
<*t@home.ffni.com> wrote:

>On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA
>>
>> ________________________
>>

>nightbat
>
> Yes, Sir Horny, very disturbing it sounds like the Officer
>Warhol's Sarsar winds coming for all the coffee boys. If you listen
>carefully the wind sounds like it's saying we are coming for you saul,
>hagar, and HVAC, beware! How weird, what have the circus boys done to
>really deserve that, and I thought they had the protection of Darla
>and the Seans? The Sarsar winds must be real powerful to disregard
>higher advanced life like the Seans, sheesh! Where can they hide when
>the Cat 5 winds come for them? Holy out of this world puff winds, how
>can a trailer stand up to that? Officer Warhol what is the defense
>against these terrible storm winds, we can't allow our circus boys to
>be ripped apart like dog meat?
>
>What must these poor clueless wonders do besides offer up silver (US
>$30 spot price an ounce) tribute, Oh Mother of Mercy! Green Knight Can
>a Captain nightbat fiz hat help make the Sarsar winds pass by them
>safely? Just the thought of saul being taken right off the streets as
>he tries to make it to his favorite bar watering holes is so sad. Or
>just imagine at night HVAC reading his Playboy mag and hears that roar
>and looks out his bathroom window and bye bye. And hagar who listened
>to saul and didn't tie down his trailer because nothing is happening
>but suddenly becomes airborn and it's not Kansas anymore, oh my!
>Officer Warhol tried to warn them all but all they did was laugh and
>mock him, but listen to those winds, saul, saul, we are
>coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>See:
>http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/story.jsp?flok=FF-APO-+&idq=/ff/story/1001%2F20110430%2F2444.htm&sc=+&floc=NI-nelead
>
>And See:
>http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-APO-+&idq=/ff/story/1001%2F20110501%2F2838.htm&sc=+
>
>Try not to panic!
>
> carry on,
> the nightbat

Mr HVAC can I swap Playboy mags with you ?

LOL

We'll need some translations !

http://www.cyber-tec.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/babelfish1981.jpg

_____________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:55:23 -0700 (PDT), nightbat
<*t@home.ffni.com> wrote:

>On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA
>>

>> ___
>
>nightbat
>
>Folks in the south said the storms sounded like a freight train going
>by, Holy Global Warming!!!!!!!!! Whole towns wiped out, The river
>waters are rising, now near or passing flood stage already.

Glub Glub Blink Blink
Then the Light !
Then God or some Angel
showing you your whole life !
Oh, you were naughty !!!
Well, what do you expect, we're all down here starving, freezing,
worried, no home, and $200,000 for a speck of empty land !!!
And yesterday on my bicycle i got a massive hit of Diesel smoke
down my lungs !!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XZi0UOK96Ug/TOXAC6gNoeI/AAAAAAAAC5I/wcfcB96QnQc/s1600/Diesel%2BTruckSmoke109_1_1.jpg

Mr HVAC in his 10-4 big buddy mack truck reading playboy mags !

______________________

LOL

On Apr 30, 8:55 pm, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA
>
> > ________________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>
> >http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> > "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> nightbat
>
> Folks in the south said the storms sounded like a freight train going
> by, Holy Global Warming!!!!!!!!! Whole towns wiped out, The river
> waters are rising, now near or passing flood stage already.

Any GW or AGW world has to put that extra atmospheric water vapor and
solar energy somewhere. That's why we need more ice in order to
thermodynamically stabilize our planet.

Ice is like a terrific solar energy storage battery, and unfortunately
this planet has been losing its storage capacity, as well as global
dimming itself and losing mass all at the same time. Gee whiz, what
could possibly go wrong?

Of course we could more than fix this by relocating our moon.

http://translate.google.com/#

Bob Casanova
2011-05-01 16:54:25 EST
On Sun, 01 May 2011 06:40:53 +1200, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com>:

>PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA

I'd say Earth is a Terrestrial Space Craft, but YMMV.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

On Sun, 1 May 2011 05:16:19 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 30, 8:55 pm, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>> > PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA
>>

>> nightbat
>>
>> Folks in the south said the storms sounded like a freight train going
>> by, Holy Global Warming!!!!!!!!! Whole towns wiped out, The river
>> waters are rising, now near or passing flood stage already.
>
>Any GW or AGW world has to put that extra atmospheric water vapor and
>solar energy somewhere. That's why we need more ice in order to
>thermodynamically stabilize our planet.
>
>Ice is like a terrific solar energy storage battery, and unfortunately
>this planet has been losing its storage capacity, as well as global
>dimming itself and losing mass all at the same time. Gee whiz, what
>could possibly go wrong?
>
>Of course we could more than fix this by relocating our moon.

"relocating our moon" to Disney World to fix the economy.

It may even bring Peace to the World !

(except for some)

http://piecesofme89.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bombs-11.jpg

_________________

On Sun, 01 May 2011 13:54:25 -0700, Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off>
wrote:

>On Sun, 01 May 2011 06:40:53 +1200, the following appeared
>in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com>:
>

>>PROOF !!! ... Inside an Extraterrestrial Space Craft !!!
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvu5EF13xA
>
>I'd say Earth is a Terrestrial Space Craft, but YMMV.

Request to talk about Earth Area51 Terrestrial Space Craft, Denied !