Research Discussion: Is Our Wind And Solar Power Champ ....

Is Our Wind And Solar Power Champ ....

... back-paddling, behind our backs and blaming it on the "Birthers" ???

http://thegwpf.org/energy-news/2903-obamas-call-for-more-oil-supply.html

I think even someone as block-headed as the Obamanation must see the
light and realize that the pipe-dream of "green energy" is exactly that ...
DOA
without Federal subsidies.

My prediction is this: The Negroid will do a Flip-Flop on the no-drilling
ban, just before his re-election campaign begins in earnest, that'll make
John Kerry look like a rank amateur and will bitch-slap Al "There's a
fire raging twixt me loins" Gore into oblivion.

And he'll claim it's all his idea.

The man is a shameless whore and would pimp his non-existent
principles to get re-elected, if that is what it takes ...

On Apr 29, 8:26 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... back-paddling, behind our backs and blaming it on the "Birthers" ???
>
> http://thegwpf.org/energy-news/2903-obamas-call-for-more-oil-supply.html
>
> I think even someone as block-headed as the Obamanation must see the
> light and realize that the pipe-dream of "green energy" is exactly that ...
> DOA
> without Federal subsidies.
>
> My prediction is this: The Negroid will do a Flip-Flop on the no-drilling
> ban, just before his re-election campaign begins in earnest, that'll make
> John Kerry look like a rank amateur and will bitch-slap Al "There's a
> fire raging twixt me loins" Gore into oblivion.
>
> And he'll claim it's all his idea.
>
> The man is a shameless whore and would pimp his non-existent
> principles to get re-elected, if that is what it takes ...

Why not allow drilling for oil and gas within your cesspool?

You'd have no rights to prevent that from happening, you'd be forced
to move and you'd get next to nothing if anything out of whatever
hydrocarbon value is removed. You're good with that?

btw; Mokenergy is green/renewable.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Apr 29, 8:26 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... back-paddling, behind our backs and blaming it on the "Birthers" ???
>
> http://thegwpf.org/energy-news/2903-obamas-call-for-more-oil-supply.html
>
> I think even someone as block-headed as the Obamanation must see the
> light and realize that the pipe-dream of "green energy" is exactly that
> DOA
> without Federal subsidies.
>
> My prediction is this: The Negroid will do a Flip-Flop on the no-drilling
> ban, just before his re-election campaign begins in earnest, that'll make
> John Kerry look like a rank amateur and will bitch-slap Al "There's a
> fire raging twixt me loins" Gore into oblivion.
>
> And he'll claim it's all his idea.
>
> The man is a shameless whore and would pimp his non-existent
> principles to get re-elected, if that is what it takes ...

Why not allow drilling for oil and gas within your cesspool?

I have that modern invention, called city water and sewer (should
come to your area by the end of the century), so drilling in my
cesspool is out of the realm of possibility.
But even if I had one, and let them drill in it and, say, they struck
oil, it would never work ... the 45% in the neighborhood who
don't pay any taxes at all would get upset and demand a "windfall"
tax on the recovered oil of about 99%, to be distributed among
them. So in the end I'd have a busted cesspool and the non-producers
would live high on the hog ... pretty much like they are doing now, at
my expense, as well.

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 29, 8:26 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > ... back-paddling, behind our backs and blaming it on the "Birthers" ???
>
> >http://thegwpf.org/energy-news/2903-obamas-call-for-more-oil-supply.html
>
> > I think even someone as block-headed as the Obamanation must see the
> > light and realize that the pipe-dream of "green energy" is exactly that
> > DOA
> > without Federal subsidies.
>
> > My prediction is this: The Negroid will do a Flip-Flop on the no-drilling
> > ban, just before his re-election campaign begins in earnest, that'll make
> > John Kerry look like a rank amateur and will bitch-slap Al "There's a
> > fire raging twixt me loins" Gore into oblivion.
>
> > And he'll claim it's all his idea.
>
> > The man is a shameless whore and would pimp his non-existent
> > principles to get re-elected, if that is what it takes ...
>
> Why not allow drilling for oil and gas within your cesspool?
>
>         *******************************************
> I have that modern invention, called city water and sewer (should
> come to your area by the end of the century), so drilling in my
> cesspool is out of the realm of possibility.
> But even if I had one, and let them drill in it and, say, they struck
> oil, it would never work ... the 45% in the neighborhood who
> don't pay any taxes at all would get upset and demand a "windfall"
> tax on the recovered oil of about 99%, to be distributed among
> them. So in the end I'd have a busted cesspool and the non-producers
> would live high on the hog ... pretty much like they are doing now, at
> my expense, as well.

That would be a first, because, other hydrocarbon removals haven't
done anything like you suggest (other than to native Americans that
have a special birth-claim to their land, and even then they got
systematically cheated on a regular basis), that is unless your state
has authority over such federal minerals and geological resource
matters.

Before the BP blowout, how much hydrocarbon loot was ever paid in
compensation to the local fisherman or any nearby property holders?
(how about zilch)

You pathetic FUD-masters and brown-nosed minions to your ZNR/GOP
mainstream status-quo are pretty much all alike. At least we can
always count on that much.

http://translate.google.com/#

Jason Browneye
2011-04-29 14:51:28 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

... back-paddling, behind our backs and blaming it on the "Birthers" ???

http://thegwpf.org/energy-news/2903-obamas-call-for-more-oil-supply.html

I think even someone as block-headed as the Obamanation must see the
light and realize that the pipe-dream of "green energy" is exactly that ...
DOA
without Federal subsidies.

My prediction is this: The Negroid will do a Flip-Flop on the no-drilling
ban, just before his re-election campaign begins in earnest, that'll make
John Kerry look like a rank amateur and will bitch-slap Al "There's a
fire raging twixt me loins" Gore into oblivion.

And he'll claim it's all his idea.

The man is a shameless whore and would pimp his non-existent
principles to get re-elected, if that is what it takes ...
Sounds like you've conceded the election already.

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 29, 8:26 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > ... back-paddling, behind our backs and blaming it on the "Birthers" ???
>
> >http://thegwpf.org/energy-news/2903-obamas-call-for-more-oil-supply.html
>
> > I think even someone as block-headed as the Obamanation must see the
> > light and realize that the pipe-dream of "green energy" is exactly that
> > DOA
> > without Federal subsidies.
>
> > My prediction is this: The Negroid will do a Flip-Flop on the
> > no-drilling
> > ban, just before his re-election campaign begins in earnest, that'll
> > make
> > John Kerry look like a rank amateur and will bitch-slap Al "There's a
> > fire raging twixt me loins" Gore into oblivion.
>
> > And he'll claim it's all his idea.
>
> > The man is a shameless whore and would pimp his non-existent
> > principles to get re-elected, if that is what it takes ...
>
> Why not allow drilling for oil and gas within your cesspool?

> I have that modern invention, called city water and sewer (should
> come to your area by the end of the century), so drilling in my
> cesspool is out of the realm of possibility.
> But even if I had one, and let them drill in it and, say, they struck
> oil, it would never work ... the 45% in the neighborhood who
> don't pay any taxes at all would get upset and demand a "windfall"
> tax on the recovered oil of about 99%, to be distributed among
> them. So in the end I'd have a busted cesspool and the non-producers
> would live high on the hog ... pretty much like they are doing now, at
> my expense, as well.

That would be a first, because, other hydrocarbon removals haven't
done anything like you suggest (other than to native Americans that
have a special birth-claim to their land, and even then they got
systematically cheated on a regular basis), that is unless your state
has authority over such federal minerals and geological resource
matters.

Before the BP blowout, how much hydrocarbon loot was ever paid in
compensation to the local fisherman or any nearby property holders?
(how about zilch)

You pathetic FUD-masters and brown-nosed minions to your ZNR/GOP
mainstream status-quo are pretty much all alike. At least we can
always count on that much.

*** Your ongoing bout with insanity noted ...

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> ... back-paddling, behind our backs and blaming it on the "Birthers" ???
>
> http://thegwpf.org/energy-news/2903-obamas-call-for-more-oil-supply.html
>
> I think even someone as block-headed as the Obamanation must see the
> light and realize that the pipe-dream of "green energy" is exactly that
> DOA
> without Federal subsidies.
>
> My prediction is this: The Negroid will do a Flip-Flop on the no-drilling
> ban, just before his re-election campaign begins in earnest, that'll make
> John Kerry look like a rank amateur and will bitch-slap Al "There's a
> fire raging twixt me loins" Gore into oblivion.
>
> And he'll claim it's all his idea.
>
> The man is a shameless whore and would pimp his non-existent
> principles to get re-elected, if that is what it takes ...
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Sounds like you've conceded the election already.

I'm just going by your loudmouth predictions ... the truth will hit you
on Nov. 6th, 2012, like a freight train.

On 4/29/2011 2:50 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

> That would be a first, because, other hydrocarbon removals haven't
> done anything like you suggest (other than to native Americans that
> have a special birth-claim to their land

No. They stole it from the Clovis people, who stole it from
the mega-fauna who lived here before them.

On Apr 29, 12:34 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/29/2011 2:50 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
>

> > That would be a first, because, other hydrocarbon removals haven't
> > done anything like you suggest (other than to native Americans that
> > have a special birth-claim to their land
>
> No. They stole it from the Clovis people, who stole it from
> the mega-fauna who lived here before them.

Spoken like a true FUD Spin-Master that you are.

Just because it's from underground or deeper into bedrock doesn't give
you or anyone else the right to pillage and plunder it at the
suffering and demise of others, much less the right to systematically
trash the global environment at the same time. Just saying that
because unlike your bully redneck self, I actually care about others
and the environment. Go figure.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Apr 29, 12:09 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 29, 10:12 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 29, 8:26 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... back-paddling, behind our backs and blaming it on the "Birthers" ???
>
> > >http://thegwpf.org/energy-news/2903-obamas-call-for-more-oil-supply.html
>
> > > I think even someone as block-headed as the Obamanation must see the
> > > light and realize that the pipe-dream of "green energy" is exactly that
> > > DOA
> > > without Federal subsidies.
>
> > > My prediction is this: The Negroid will do a Flip-Flop on the
> > > no-drilling
> > > ban, just before his re-election campaign begins in earnest, that'll
> > > make
> > > John Kerry look like a rank amateur and will bitch-slap Al "There's a
> > > fire raging twixt me loins" Gore into oblivion.
>
> > > And he'll claim it's all his idea.
>
> > > The man is a shameless whore and would pimp his non-existent
> > > principles to get re-elected, if that is what it takes ...
>
> > Why not allow drilling for oil and gas within your cesspool?

> > I have that modern invention, called city water and sewer (should
> > come to your area by the end of the century), so drilling in my
> > cesspool is out of the realm of possibility.
> > But even if I had one, and let them drill in it and, say, they struck
> > oil, it would never work ... the 45% in the neighborhood who
> > don't pay any taxes at all would get upset and demand a "windfall"
> > tax on the recovered oil of about 99%, to be distributed among
> > them. So in the end I'd have a busted cesspool and the non-producers
> > would live high on the hog ... pretty much like they are doing now, at
> > my expense, as well.
>
> That would be a first, because, other hydrocarbon removals haven't
> done anything like you suggest (other than to native Americans that
> have a special birth-claim to their land, and even then they got
> systematically cheated on a regular basis), that is unless your state
> has authority over such federal minerals and geological resource
> matters.
>
> Before the BP blowout, how much hydrocarbon loot was ever paid in
> compensation to the local fisherman or any nearby property holders?
> (how about zilch)
>
> You pathetic FUD-masters and brown-nosed minions to your ZNR/GOP
> mainstream status-quo are pretty much all alike.  At least we can
> always count on that much.
>
> *** Your ongoing bout with insanity noted ...

As is your lack of compassion, remorse, logic or common sense noted.