Research Discussion: Why Do Men Use Silly Pickup Lines ???

Why Do Men Use Silly Pickup Lines ???

Interesting article on how women respond to various pickup lines:

http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm

My all time favorite is the Missouri Line, popularized by the mentally
disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick, that hapless
noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".

Jason Browneye
2011-04-29 14:49:58 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

Interesting article on how women respond to various pickup lines:

http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm

My all time favorite is the Missouri Line, popularized by the mentally
disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick, that hapless
noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".
Is that what Chlamydia says to you? Sounds more like a KKKracker mating
call than a line.

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Interesting article on how women respond to various pickup lines:
>
> http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm
>
> My all time favorite is the Missouri Line, popularized by the mentally
> disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick, that hapless
> noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".
> Is that what Chlamydia says to you? Sounds more like a KKKracker
> mating call than a line.

You look soooo cute in your new socks, you mentally disturbed hillbilly ...
You can change your nym ... but you're too stupid to improve on your
lame drivel.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-04-29 23:31:02 EST
On Apr 29, 3:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > Interesting article on how women respond to various pickup lines:
>
> >http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm
>
> > My all time favorite is the Missouri Line, popularized by the mentally
> > disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick, that hapless
> > noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".
> > ******************************************************************
> > Is that what Chlamydia says to you?  Sounds more like a KKKracker
> > mating call than a line.
>
> You look soooo cute in your new socks, you mentally disturbed hillbilly ...
> You can change your nym ... but you're too stupid to improve on your
> lame drivel.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar loves silly pickup lines from men down at his trailer park bus
depo. He's given up on catching Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep.

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Apr 29, 3:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> > Interesting article on how women respond to various pickup lines:
>
> >http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm
>
> > My all time favorite is the Missouri Line, popularized by the mentally
> > disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick, that hapless
> > noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".
> > ******************************************************************
> > Is that what Chlamydia says to you? Sounds more like a KKKracker
> > mating call than a line.
>
> You look soooo cute in your new socks, you mentally disturbed hillbilly
> You can change your nym ... but you're too stupid to improve on your
> lame drivel.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar loves silly pickup lines from men down at his trailer park bus
depo. He's given up on catching Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep.
Hags is one class act. His most sophisticated line goes something like
this: "Hi, I'm a redneck cracker. Wanna fuck?"

On Apr 29, 3:13 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> > Interesting article on how women respond to various pickup lines:
>
> >http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm
>
> > My all time favorite is the Missouri Line, popularized by the mentally
> > disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick, that hapless
> > noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".
> > ******************************************************************
> > Is that what Chlamydia says to you? Sounds more like a KKKracker
> > mating call than a line.
>
> You look soooo cute in your new socks, you mentally disturbed hillbilly
> You can change your nym ... but you're too stupid to improve on your
> lame drivel.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar loves silly pickup lines from men down at his trailer park bus
depo. He's given up on catching Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep.

*** Still that same old lame shtick, hey TOIDI ...

The Patriot
2011-04-30 16:34:45 EST

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in
message news:lLDup.20991$vC5.7334@newsfe01.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Interesting article on how women respond to various
> pickup lines:
>
> http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm
>
> My all time favorite is the Missouri Line,
> popularized by the mentally
> disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick,
> that hapless
> noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".
> Is that what Chlamydia says to you? Sounds more like
> a KKKracker mating call than a line.

Now why would a Missouri Hillbillie call a pig a bitch?
Or for that matter want it in his truck?
Oh hell, never mind I get it.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Interesting article on how women respond to various pickup lines:
>>
>> http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm
>>
>> My all time favorite is the Missouri Line, popularized by the mentally
>> disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick, that hapless
>> noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".
>> ******************************************************************
>> Is that what Chlamydia says to you? Sounds more like a KKKracker mating
>> call than a line.
>>

> Now why would a Missouri Hillbillie call a pig a bitch? Or for that matter
> want it in his truck?
> Oh hell, never mind I get it.

That's how KILGORE's mom got the sperm installed that
is responsible for him being here ... the moral of the story:
Two rednecks fucking in a pickup in Missouri will create
an mutation ... and the KILGORE brothers (GEN, Col.,
REDRUM, NOROM and TOIDI and living proof that
idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses and dufuses
begat ignoramuses and ignoramuses begat Liberals and
liberals begat Democrats. And then hillbillies like the
KILGOREs realized they could do this with people
outside their immediate families ....

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-04-30 22:01:35 EST
On Apr 30, 7:46 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE"  wrote in message

> On Apr 29, 3:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > > Interesting article on how women respond to various pickup lines:
>
> > >http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm
>
> > > My all time favorite is the Missouri Line, popularized by the mentally
> > > disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick, that hapless
> > > noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".
> > > ******************************************************************
> > > Is that what Chlamydia says to you?  Sounds more like a KKKracker
> > > mating call than a line.
>
> > You look soooo cute in your new socks, you mentally disturbed hillbilly
> > You can change your nym ... but you're too stupid to improve on your
> > lame drivel.- Hide quoted text -

> Hagar loves silly pickup lines from men down at his trailer park bus
> depo.  He's given up on catching Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep.
> Hags is one class act.  His most sophisticated line goes something like
> this: "Hi, I'm a redneck cracker.  Wanna fuck?"- Hide quoted text -

It works every time for Hagar -- indicative of the KKKlass at his bus
depo.

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Apr 30, 7:46 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

> On Apr 29, 3:13 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> > > Interesting article on how women respond to various pickup lines:
>
> > >http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/110114_pickup.htm
>
> > > My all time favorite is the Missouri Line, popularized by the mentally
> > > disadvantaged KILGORE brothers and their side-kick, that hapless
> > > noTroll, which is : "Get in the truck, bitch".
> > > ******************************************************************
> > > Is that what Chlamydia says to you? Sounds more like a KKKracker
> > > mating call than a line.
>
> > You look soooo cute in your new socks, you mentally disturbed hillbilly
> > You can change your nym ... but you're too stupid to improve on your
> > lame drivel.- Hide quoted text -

> Hagar loves silly pickup lines from men down at his trailer park bus
> depo. He's given up on catching Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep.
> Hags is one class act. His most sophisticated line goes something like
> this: "Hi, I'm a redneck cracker. Wanna fuck?"- Hide quoted text -

It works every time for Hagar -- indicative of the KKKlass at his bus
depo.

Still not one single ounce of originality ... too much strain on your feeble
brain, TOIDI KILGOR ?? Thought so. Your mother probably
smoked and fucked Niggers during your pregnancy ...