Research Discussion: Trump: Obama Wasn't Qualified For Harvard ...

Trump: Obama Wasn't Qualified For Harvard ...

It is time to vote for a new loud-mouth ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110426/ap_on_en_tv/trump_interview

It's obvious the old one didn't work out so well ...
How's that Hopey and Changey Thingie coming along,
Libtards ?? ... even filling up your Prius will put a big
dent in your wallet, compliments of the inept Negroid.

Twittering One
2011-04-26 12:40:53 EST
On Apr 26, 9:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It is time to vote for a new loud-mouth ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110426/ap_on_en_tv/trump_interview
>
> It's obvious the old one didn't work out so well ...
> How's that Hopey and Changey Thingie coming along,
> Libtards ?? ... even filling up your Prius will put a big
> dent in your wallet, compliments of the inept Negroid.

"I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards,
great everything and they can't get into Harvard," Trump said. "We
don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that
are unanswered about our president."
~ Quoted in above article, which is real!

Harrvard has always claimed to adhere to a higher standard, Mr. Trump.

Twittering One
2011-04-26 12:43:29 EST
On Apr 26, 12:40 pm, Twittering One <mournenwo...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 9:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > It is time to vote for a new loud-mouth ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110426/ap_on_en_tv/trump_interview
>
> > It's obvious the old one didn't work out so well ...
> > How's that Hopey and Changey Thingie coming along,
> > Libtards ?? ... even filling up your Prius will put a big
> > dent in your wallet, compliments of the inept Negroid.
>
> "I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards,
> great everything and they can't get into Harvard," Trump said. "We
> don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that
> are unanswered about our president."
> ~ Quoted in above article, which is real!
>
> Harrvard has always claimed to adhere to a higher standard, Mr. Trump.

Now, that's not to say all that get in are actually decent people!

Twittering One
2011-04-26 12:45:32 EST
On Apr 26, 12:43 pm, Twittering One <mournenwo...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 12:40 pm, Twittering One <mournenwo...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 26, 9:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > It is time to vote for a new loud-mouth ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110426/ap_on_en_tv/trump_interview
>
> > > It's obvious the old one didn't work out so well ...
> > > How's that Hopey and Changey Thingie coming along,
> > > Libtards ?? ... even filling up your Prius will put a big
> > > dent in your wallet, compliments of the inept Negroid.
>
> > "I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards,
> > great everything and they can't get into Harvard," Trump said. "We
> > don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that
> > are unanswered about our president."
> > ~ Quoted in above article, which is real!
>
> > Harrvard has always claimed to adhere to a higher standard, Mr. Trump.
>
> Now, that's not to say all that get in are actually decent people

I myself was standing in a class registration line once, in the 80s;
and a group of young students walked past us, and said in hearing
shot:

"They're fake Harvard students!"

It happened in class once, too.

Twittering One
2011-04-26 12:48:10 EST
On Apr 26, 12:45 pm, Twittering One <mournenwo...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 12:43 pm, Twittering One <mournenwo...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > "I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards,
> > > great everything and they can't get into Harvard," Trump said. "We
> > > don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that
> > > are unanswered about our president."
> > > ~ Quoted in above article, which is real!
>
> > > Harrvard has always claimed to adhere to a higher standard, Mr. Trump.
>
> > Now, that's not to say all that get in are actually decent people
>
> I myself was standing in a class registration line once, in the 80s;
> and a group of young students walked past us, and said in hearing
> shot:
>
> "They're fake Harvard students!"
>
> It happened in class once, too.- Hide quoted text -

They never called me NO foren Nigger, tho!

Vtcapo
2011-04-27 08:32:02 EST
On Apr 26, 9:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It is time to vote for a new loud-mouth ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110426/ap_on_en_tv/trump_interview
>
> It's obvious the old one didn't work out so well ...
> How's that Hopey and Changey Thingie coming along,
> Libtards ?? ... even filling up your Prius will put a big
> dent in your wallet, compliments of the inept Negroid.

Trump and his birther bullshit are causing Independents to balk at the
Republican Party.
Actually Trump would do the Dems a great service by running. It
guarantees an Obama 2nd term.

By Trump taking on this lame Tea Party cause he not only shows how
ignorant he is, it also reveals his true character, a cooperate
opportunist with racist undertones. In truth Trump is an elitists who
is using the media to promote his corporate empire. He has ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING to offer Americans.

But unfortunately Trump WON’T run. Why, because like his famous comb
over he has something to hide. Even if he ever got past full
disclosure all the Dems would have to do is start a Spooner campaign
and require him to produce the silver spoon he was born with proving
that at birth he actually is the privileged rich prick that he claims
to be.

No…… that would be a waste of time. That’s a given……

RT
PS Miss me? Bawhahahahahahahahaha.......

On Apr 26, 9:54 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It is time to vote for a new loud-mouth ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110426/ap_on_en_tv/trump_interview
>
> It's obvious the old one didn't work out so well ...
> How's that Hopey and Changey Thingie coming along,
> Libtards ?? ... even filling up your Prius will put a big
> dent in your wallet, compliments of the inept Negroid.

Trump and his birther bullshit are causing Independents to balk at the
Republican Party.
Actually Trump would do the Dems a great service by running. It
guarantees an Obama 2nd term.

By Trump taking on this lame Tea Party cause he not only shows how ignorant
he is, it also reveals his true character, a cooperate

*** I'm sure you meant to say "corporate" ... but then, you're a teacher, a
product of our excellent school system, you putz.

opportunist with racist undertones. In truth Trump is an elitists who is
using the media to promote his corporate empire. He has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
to offer Americans.

*** Other than haveing a huge real world experience, which Community
Organizers can only dream of, he's a multi millionaire, self-made no less
and doesn't have to curry any favors with the scum-bag unions, unlike ex
Community Organizers, you putz.

But unfortunately Trump WON\ufffdT run. Why, because like his famous comb over he
has something to hide. Even if he ever got past full disclosure all the Dems
would have to do is start a Spooner campaign and require him to produce the
silver spoon he was born with proving that at birth he actually is the
privileged rich prick that he claims to be.

*** Like all you Liberals, you're drooling with envy. Even if he was born
with a "silver spoon", he took it and turned it "golden". There is nothing
that scares you LibTurds more than individual financial success, because
most of you are parasites, who need those wealth generating classes to
attach themselves to their bank accounts like the useless and uneducated
leeches you are, you ignorant putz.

No\ufffd\ufffd that would be a waste of time. That\ufffds a given\ufffd\ufffd

RT
PS Miss me? Bawhahahahahahahahaha.......

*** We had high hopes that you met your demise in a fatal Toyota Prius
automobile accident.

Herbert Glazier
2011-04-28 11:35:20 EST
On Apr 27, 9:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 26, 9:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > It is time to vote for a new loud-mouth ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110426/ap_on_en_tv/trump_interview
>
> > It's obvious the old one didn't work out so well ...
> > How's that Hopey and Changey Thingie coming along,
> > Libtards ?? ... even filling up your Prius will put a big
> > dent in your wallet, compliments of the inept Negroid.
>
> Trump and his birther bullshit are causing Independents to balk at the
> Republican Party.
> Actually Trump would do the Dems a great service by running. It
> guarantees an Obama 2nd term.
>
> By Trump taking on this lame Tea Party cause he not only shows how ignorant
> he is, it also reveals his true character, a cooperate
>
> *** I'm sure you meant to say "corporate" ... but then, you're a teacher, a
> product of our excellent school system, you putz.
>
> opportunist with racist undertones.  In truth Trump is an elitists who is
> using the media to promote his corporate empire.  He has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
> to offer Americans.
>
> *** Other than haveing a huge real world experience, which Community
> Organizers can only dream of, he's a multi millionaire, self-made no less
> and doesn't have to curry any favors with the scum-bag unions, unlike ex
> Community Organizers, you putz.
>
> But unfortunately Trump WON’T run. Why, because like his famous comb over he
> has something to hide. Even if he ever got past full disclosure all the Dems
> would have to do is start a Spooner campaign and require him to produce the
> silver spoon he was born with proving that at birth he actually is the
> privileged rich prick that he claims to be.
>
> *** Like all you Liberals, you're drooling with envy.  Even if he was born
> with a "silver spoon", he took it and turned it "golden". There is nothing
> that scares you LibTurds more than individual financial success, because
> most of you are parasites, who need those wealth generating classes to
> attach themselves to their bank accounts like the useless and uneducated
> leeches you are, you ignorant putz.
>
> No…… that would be a waste of time.  That’s a given……
>
> RT
> PS  Miss me?  Bawhahahahahahahahaha.......
>
> *** We had high hopes that you met your demise in a fatal Toyota Prius
> automobile accident.

Trump in the end will not run,but turn to Palin with his supporters.
She will make him her running mate Palin Trump ticket. Get the
picture. Godfather put it together. TreBert

Herbert Glazier
2011-05-02 08:42:33 EST
On Apr 28, 11:35 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Apr 27, 9:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 26, 9:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > It is time to vote for a new loud-mouth ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110426/ap_on_en_tv/trump_interview
>
> > > It's obvious the old one didn't work out so well ...
> > > How's that Hopey and Changey Thingie coming along,
> > > Libtards ?? ... even filling up your Prius will put a big
> > > dent in your wallet, compliments of the inept Negroid.
>
> > Trump and his birther bullshit are causing Independents to balk at the
> > Republican Party.
> > Actually Trump would do the Dems a great service by running. It
> > guarantees an Obama 2nd term.
>
> > By Trump taking on this lame Tea Party cause he not only shows how ignorant
> > he is, it also reveals his true character, a cooperate
>
> > *** I'm sure you meant to say "corporate" ... but then, you're a teacher, a
> > product of our excellent school system, you putz.
>
> > opportunist with racist undertones.  In truth Trump is an elitists who is
> > using the media to promote his corporate empire.  He has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
> > to offer Americans.
>
> > *** Other than haveing a huge real world experience, which Community
> > Organizers can only dream of, he's a multi millionaire, self-made no less
> > and doesn't have to curry any favors with the scum-bag unions, unlike ex
> > Community Organizers, you putz.
>
> > But unfortunately Trump WON’T run. Why, because like his famous comb over he
> > has something to hide. Even if he ever got past full disclosure all the Dems
> > would have to do is start a Spooner campaign and require him to produce the
> > silver spoon he was born with proving that at birth he actually is the
> > privileged rich prick that he claims to be.
>
> > *** Like all you Liberals, you're drooling with envy.  Even if he was born
> > with a "silver spoon", he took it and turned it "golden". There is nothing
> > that scares you LibTurds more than individual financial success, because
> > most of you are parasites, who need those wealth generating classes to
> > attach themselves to their bank accounts like the useless and uneducated
> > leeches you are, you ignorant putz.
>
> > No…… that would be a waste of time.  That’s a given……
>
> > RT
> > PS  Miss me?  Bawhahahahahahahahaha.......
>
> > *** We had high hopes that you met your demise in a fatal Toyota Prius
> > automobile accident.
>
> Trump in the end will not run,but turn to Palin with his supporters.
> She will make him her running mate Palin Trump ticket.   Get the
> picture. Godfather put it together.  TreBert

Trump like Rick Scott is a true blue Mafia GOPer. They drink gun
powder tea.and sniff lots of the expensive "white stuff" All I can
afford is "crazy mushrooms" and Bud light. Where is
Rigby ??? TreBert