Research Discussion: Who Is The Real Predator ...

Who Is The Real Predator ...

The Big and bad Oil Companies, who make 4 cents per gallon of refined fuel
in "obscene" profit .... or,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/ts_alt_afp/usenergyoilcompanypolitics

the Obama administration, which charges 18 cents taxes per gallon ...

Conservatives know who the real thieves are ...

If Liberals pulled their heads out of their asses,
they could too ...

Jason Browneye
2011-04-25 18:26:22 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

The Big and bad Oil Companies, who make 4 cents per gallon of refined fuel
in "obscene" profit .... or,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/ts_alt_afp/usenergyoilcompanypolitics

the Obama administration, which charges 18 cents taxes per gallon ...

Gee, Hags. I know you're OK with the dirt road from town to your trailer
park, but the rest of us prefer paved highways. How would you suggest
normal people pay for them? How about some ideas instead of whines.

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:18:46 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The Big and bad ...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rzdB5a4kLAo/SP-C_DR1Z5I/AAAAAAAALQA/DDMm165741o/s400/Huntress.jpg

She sucks cuck more times a day than Mr HVAC would like.

_____________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> The Big and bad Oil Companies, who make 4 cents per gallon of refined
> fuel
> in "obscene" profit .... or,
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/ts_alt_afp/usenergyoilcompanypolitics
>
> the Obama administration, which charges 18 cents taxes per gallon ...

> Gee, Hags. I know you're OK with the dirt road from town to your trailer
> park, but the rest of us prefer paved highways. How would you suggest
> normal people pay for them? How about some ideas instead of whines.

OK, "browneye" (the name says it all). How about a flat Federal
Income Tax of 15% per individual and Corporation, no deductions and a flat
5% for the State. Total tax burden per involuntary contributor of 20%.
That id fair and would generate far more revenue than the present system,
considering that giants like G.E. don't pay any taxes at all and that 47 %
of individuals don't even pay any income tax (as a reward for voting for the
useless Negroid enabler).
But that's probably not a good idea in your eyes, "Browneye" (you do know
that the Urban Dictionary says that "browneye" is interchangable with
"asshole), since it would mean that Losers like you would finally have to
contribute.

On Apr 25, 2:18 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Big and bad Oil Companies, who make 4 cents per gallon  of refined fuel
> in "obscene" profit .... or,
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/ts_alt_afp/usenergyoilcompanypol...
>
> the Obama administration, which charges 18 cents taxes per gallon ...
>
> Conservatives know who the real thieves are ...
>
> If Liberals pulled their heads out of their asses,
> they could too ...

That 4 cent per gallon is only after their repetitive screw-ups,
payoffs/bribes, multiple management and executive perks, offshore
fuzzy accounting and billions upon billions of other dollars spent,
hidden or kited off the books.

How about by this time next year, you and your redneck ZNR/GOP friends
get to pay $10/gallon and $1/kwhr? (bet that would make you a happy
camper, especially when your SS, pensions and other perks are reduced
by 50%)

As long as your Semite Approved SEC isn't doing their job (similar to
air controllers sleeping on the job, except worse); how would you
like your investments to tank?

Can you even survive on 50% less cheese?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Apr 25, 2:18 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Big and bad Oil Companies, who make 4 cents per gallon of refined fuel
> in "obscene" profit .... or,
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/ts_alt_afp/usenergyoilcompanypol...
>
> the Obama administration, which charges 18 cents taxes per gallon ...
>
> Conservatives know who the real thieves are ...
>
> If Liberals pulled their heads out of their asses,
> they could too ...

That 4 cent per gallon is only after their repetitive screw-ups,
payoffs/bribes, multiple management and executive perks, offshore
fuzzy accounting and billions upon billions of other dollars spent,
hidden or kited off the books.

How about by this time next year, you and your redneck ZNR/GOP friends
get to pay $10/gallon and $1/kwhr? (bet that would make you a happy
camper, especially when your SS, pensions and other perks are reduced
by 50%)

As long as your Semite Approved SEC isn't doing their job (similar to
air controllers sleeping on the job, except worse); how would you
like your investments to tank?

Can you even survive on 50% less cheese?

************************************
You are one empty-headed dingbat aren't you ...
So let me run this by you again, but very slowly ...
You Liberals are the ones who call the oil companies greedy.
They take 4 cents per gallon ...
the Feds take 18 cents per gallon ...
the State takes (I have no clue, but it's more than the "greedy" Oil
Companies take. On top of that, they extract it from the ground, they
process it, they refine it and finally distribute it. The Feds do nothing,
but collect the taxes. Even a moron like you should be able to figure out
who is the "greedy" culprit.
Secondly, gasoline doesn't cost any more than it did in the 60, if you
extrapolate the amount of time you have to work to purchase a gallon of gas.

In the 60s, gas was 35 cents per gallon and that average Electrician here in
California made $3.50 per hour.
Today gas costs $4.00 per gallon and that same Electrician makes $40 per
hour.

It is the only the common sense starved brains of dysfunctional and pathetic
Liberals that prevent them from realizing that really nothing has changed
... the fucking poor were poor in the 60s and they cried the same tale of
woe as they are doing now, and you whining douche-bags chime in with gusto,
proving once again that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

On Apr 26, 7:28 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 25, 2:18 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The Big and bad Oil Companies, who make 4 cents per gallon of refined fuel
> > in "obscene" profit .... or,
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/ts_alt_afp/usenergyoilcompanypol...
>
> > the Obama administration, which charges 18 cents taxes per gallon ...
>
> > Conservatives know who the real thieves are ...
>
> > If Liberals pulled their heads out of their asses,
> > they could too ...
>
> That 4 cent per gallon is only after their repetitive screw-ups,
> payoffs/bribes, multiple management and executive perks, offshore
> fuzzy accounting and billions upon billions of other dollars spent,
> hidden or kited off the books.
>
> How about by this time next year, you and your redneck ZNR/GOP friends
> get to pay $10/gallon and $1/kwhr? (bet that would make you a happy
> camper, especially when your SS, pensions and other perks are reduced
> by 50%)
>
> As long as your Semite Approved SEC isn't doing their job (similar to
> air controllers sleeping on the job, except worse);  how would you
> like your investments to tank?
>
> Can you even survive on 50% less cheese?
>
>         ************************************
> You are one empty-headed dingbat aren't you ...
> So let me run this by you again, but very slowly ...
> You Liberals are the ones who call the oil companies greedy.
> They take 4 cents per gallon ...
> the Feds take 18 cents per gallon ...
> the State takes (I have no clue, but it's more than the "greedy" Oil
> Companies take.  On top of that, they extract it from the ground, they
> process it, they refine it and finally distribute it.  The Feds do nothing,
> but collect the taxes.  Even a moron like you should be able to figure out
> who is the "greedy" culprit.
> Secondly, gasoline doesn't cost any more than it did in the 60, if you
> extrapolate the amount of time you have to work to purchase a gallon of gas.
>
> In the 60s, gas was 35 cents per gallon and that average Electrician here in
> California made $3.50 per hour.
> Today gas costs $4.00 per gallon and that same Electrician makes $40 per
> hour.
>
> It is the only the common sense starved brains of dysfunctional and pathetic
> Liberals that prevent them from realizing that really nothing has changed
> ... the fucking poor were poor in the 60s and they cried the same tale of
> woe as they are doing now, and you whining douche-bags chime in with gusto,
> proving once again that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

Hydrocarbon fuels have inflated by a good 6400% in 64 years, and the
automation for such has cut their essential man-hours per barrel to
roughly 10% of what it used to take in order to get that barrel of oil
or equivalent energy to the end-user that's also being taxed and/or
leveraged to death at the same time as based upon the amount of energy
they directly plus indirectly consume.

Apparently you FUD-master rednecks like all three of your legs pulled,
and expect the rest of us to just keep sucking up to your good buddies
in Big Energy that are sticking it to us. No wonder you guys always
have that silly grin and sore butt at the same time.

You've never been any good at adding up the all-inclusive cost and
consequences of anything. Perhaps now would be a good time to start.

http://translate.google.com/#

Jason Browneye
2011-04-26 14:21:14 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> The Big and bad Oil Companies, who make 4 cents per gallon of refined
> fuel
> in "obscene" profit .... or,
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/ts_alt_afp/usenergyoilcompanypolitics
>
> the Obama administration, which charges 18 cents taxes per gallon ...

> Gee, Hags. I know you're OK with the dirt road from town to your trailer
> park, but the rest of us prefer paved highways. How would you suggest
> normal people pay for them? How about some ideas instead of whines.

OK, "browneye" (the name says it all). How about a flat Federal
Income Tax of 15% per individual and Corporation, no deductions and a flat
5% for the State. Total tax burden per involuntary contributor of 20%.
That id fair and would generate far more revenue than the present system,
considering that giants like G.E. don't pay any taxes at all and that 47 %
of individuals don't even pay any income tax (as a reward for voting for the
useless Negroid enabler).
But that's probably not a good idea in your eyes, "Browneye" (you do know
that the Urban Dictionary says that "browneye" is interchangable with
"asshole), since it would mean that Losers like you would finally have to
contribute.
Your "plan" might have some merits - but you lose whatever credibility you
have when you go all racist about it. The tax rates for the 47% who pay no
tax were not Obama initiatives.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> The Big and bad Oil Companies, who make 4 cents per gallon of refined
>> fuel
>> in "obscene" profit .... or,
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110425/ts_alt_afp/usenergyoilcompanypolitics
>>
>> the Obama administration, which charges 18 cents taxes per gallon ...
>>
>> ******************************************************************************
>> Gee, Hags. I know you're OK with the dirt road from town to your trailer
>> park, but the rest of us prefer paved highways. How would you suggest
>> normal people pay for them? How about some ideas instead of whines.
>>

> OK, "browneye" (the name says it all). How about a flat Federal
> Income Tax of 15% per individual and Corporation, no deductions and a flat
> 5% for the State. Total tax burden per involuntary contributor of 20%.
> That id fair and would generate far more revenue than the present system,
> considering that giants like G.E. don't pay any taxes at all and that 47 %
> of individuals don't even pay any income tax (as a reward for voting for
> the
> useless Negroid enabler).
> But that's probably not a good idea in your eyes, "Browneye" (you do know
> that the Urban Dictionary says that "browneye" is interchangable with
> "asshole), since it would mean that Losers like you would finally have to
> contribute.
> Your "plan" might have some merits - but you lose whatever credibility you
> have when you go all racist about it. The tax rates for the 47% who pay
> no tax were not Obama initiatives.

Correction, retard ... they were LIBERAL initiatives. Include in that the
cushy union payoffs and retirement benefits that are now coming home to
roost, at public expense, and even the densest of you dumb fuckers should
arrive at the obvious conclusion that Demorats {sic] are all about being
re-elected ... screw the public, just maintain the power trip.

On Apr 26, 7:28 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> proving once again that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

Hydrocarbon fuels have inflated by a good 6400% in 64 years, and the
automation for such has cut their essential man-hours per barrel to
roughly 10% of what it used to take in order to get that barrel of oil
or equivalent energy to the end-user that's also being taxed and/or
leveraged to death at the same time as based upon the amount of energy
they directly plus indirectly consume.

Apparently you FUD-master rednecks like all three of your legs pulled,
and expect the rest of us to just keep sucking up to your good buddies
in Big Energy that are sticking it to us. No wonder you guys always
have that silly grin and sore butt at the same time.

You've never been any good at adding up the all-inclusive cost and
consequences of anything. Perhaps now would be a good time to start.

You really are one dumb-ass moron, aren't you ... you just admitted that
those BAD and EVIL PROFIT DRIVEN Oil Companies have reduces a 6400%
inflation to a mere fraction, just to serve the public. The bottom line is
this: You still work the same amount of minutes for a gallon of gasoline
today as you did in the 60s. That was my point. How it happened is
immaterial, but it takes the Oil Companies off the hook, as far as being the
ogres:
4 cents profit per gallon for the big, bad Oil Companies.
18 cents per gallon for the thieving Federal clowns.