Research Discussion: Will Female College Grads Be Forced To Marry Down ???

Will Female College Grads Be Forced To Marry Down ???

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Poses a serious problem ... especially if the Obama
administration hands out free scholarships to any illegal
who asks for them and jacks up the costs for native
grown sons ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/theweek/20110421/cm_theweek/214449

... but the worst part for the unlucky Missoura female
graduates is the fact that they live in the knuckle-dragging,
male-dimwits-reign-supreme part of the State, the KILGORE
and noTroll territory, long known for inter-family sex practices
and butt-fuckery, laced with mono-syllable grunts, which
pass as intelligent conversations among the local retards and
their mentally challenged offspring.
They celebrate their most important holiday this coming weekend, which they
renamed "Deliverance" day, when they engage in "hide the wiener", rather
than hiding Easter eggs ...

I let you draw your own conclusions.

Notroll2O12
2011-04-21 18:36:10 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

Poses a serious problem ... especially if the Obama
administration hands out free scholarships to any illegal
who asks for them and jacks up the costs for native
grown sons ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/theweek/20110421/cm_theweek/214449

... but the worst part for the unlucky Missoura female
graduates is the fact that they live in the knuckle-dragging,
male-dimwits-reign-supreme part of the State,

Actually, Hagar would like Missouri. Taxes are really low and the state
generally ranks 45-50 in about any measure that matters. Meth and pot are
produced quite openly in the Ozarks. There is only one world class
university. The extreme right has a majority in both houses of the
legislature and introduces bills to eliminate child labor laws and overturn
voter approved legislation to regulate puppy mills. The primary
recreational area is a place called "Party Cove" at the Lake of the Ozarks.
There you can skinny dip and show your tits just like Mardi Gras. Oh,
there's a plethora of trailer parks. Yep, conservatives have turned the
state into quite a crapfest.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-04-21 20:32:32 EST
On Apr 21, 6:36 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> Poses a serious problem ... especially if the Obama
> administration hands out free scholarships to any illegal
> who asks for them and jacks up the costs for native
> grown sons ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/theweek/20110421/cm_theweek/214449
>
> ... but the worst part for the unlucky Missoura female
> graduates is the fact that they live in the knuckle-dragging,
> male-dimwits-reign-supreme part of the State,
>
> ***************************************************************************­**
> Actually, Hagar would like Missouri.  Taxes are really low and the state
> generally ranks 45-50 in about any measure that matters.  Meth and pot are
> produced quite openly in the Ozarks.  There is only one world class
> university.  The extreme right has a majority in both houses of the
> legislature and introduces bills to eliminate child labor laws and overturn
> voter approved legislation to regulate puppy mills.  The primary
> recreational area is a place called "Party Cove" at the Lake of the Ozarks.
> There you can skinny dip and show your tits just like Mardi Gras.  Oh,
> there's a plethora of trailer parks.  Yep, conservatives have turned the
> state into quite a crapfest.

Massive Texas wildfires, hundreds of tornadoes throughout the Great
Plains and South (including Missouri). Seems likely that "god" is a
liberal, and she's trying to teach rightards a lesson. That approach
doesn't seem to be working at all so far. Rednecks are as dumbfucked
as ever. Wonder what'll come next?

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-04-21 20:37:53 EST

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Apr 21, 6:36 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> Poses a serious problem ... especially if the Obama
> administration hands out free scholarships to any illegal
> who asks for them and jacks up the costs for native
> grown sons ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/theweek/20110421/cm_theweek/214449
>
> ... but the worst part for the unlucky Missoura female
> graduates is the fact that they live in the knuckle-dragging,
> male-dimwits-reign-supreme part of the State,
>
> ***************************************************************************\ufffd**
> Actually, Hagar would like Missouri. Taxes are really low and the state
> generally ranks 45-50 in about any measure that matters. Meth and pot are
> produced quite openly in the Ozarks. There is only one world class
> university. The extreme right has a majority in both houses of the
> legislature and introduces bills to eliminate child labor laws and
> overturn
> voter approved legislation to regulate puppy mills. The primary
> recreational area is a place called "Party Cove" at the Lake of the
> Ozarks.
> There you can skinny dip and show your tits just like Mardi Gras. Oh,
> there's a plethora of trailer parks. Yep, conservatives have turned the
> state into quite a crapfest.

Which is quite a step upwards from the "Deliverance" state of
mind and state of State, if you dumb fuckers get my drift.
And yes, hillbilly, playing "Pong" on your Atari only qualifies
as "Higher Education" in Missoura. Now go and bang your
first cousin.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-04-22 14:42:27 EST
On Apr 22, 9:26 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:3007f5aa-63f4-4ac6-a3d9-ec5e7a6935eb@u12g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 21, 6:36 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > Poses a serious problem ... especially if the Obama
> > administration hands out free scholarships to any illegal
> > who asks for them and jacks up the costs for native
> > grown sons ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/theweek/20110421/cm_theweek/214449
>
> > ... but the worst part for the unlucky Missoura female
> > graduates is the fact that they live in the knuckle-dragging,
> > male-dimwits-reign-supreme part of the State,
>
> > ***************************************************************************­ **
> > Actually, Hagar would like Missouri. Taxes are really low and the state
> > generally ranks 45-50 in about any measure that matters. Meth and pot are
> > produced quite openly in the Ozarks. There is only one world class
> > university. The extreme right has a majority in both houses of the
> > legislature and introduces bills to eliminate child labor laws and
> > overturn
> > voter approved legislation to regulate puppy mills. The primary
> > recreational area is a place called "Party Cove" at the Lake of the
> > Ozarks.
> > There you can skinny dip and show your tits just like Mardi Gras. Oh,
> > there's a plethora of trailer parks. Yep, conservatives have turned the
> > state into quite a crapfest.
>
>         *******************************************
> Which is quite a step upwards from the "Deliverance" state of
> mind and state of State, if you dumb fuckers get my drift.
> And yes, hillbilly, playing "Pong" on your Atari only qualifies
> as "Higher Education" in Missoura. Now go and bang your
> first cousin.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar's projecting his lifestyle. Again. It could be a reality TV
series in his state.

On Apr 22, 9:26 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:3007f5aa-63f4-4ac6-a3d9-ec5e7a6935eb@u12g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 21, 6:36 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > Poses a serious problem ... especially if the Obama
> > administration hands out free scholarships to any illegal
> > who asks for them and jacks up the costs for native
> > grown sons ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/theweek/20110421/cm_theweek/214449
>
> > ... but the worst part for the unlucky Missoura female
> > graduates is the fact that they live in the knuckle-dragging,
> > male-dimwits-reign-supreme part of the State,
>
> > ***************************************************************************\ufffd
> > **
> > Actually, Hagar would like Missouri. Taxes are really low and the state
> > generally ranks 45-50 in about any measure that matters. Meth and pot
> > are
> > produced quite openly in the Ozarks. There is only one world class
> > university. The extreme right has a majority in both houses of the
> > legislature and introduces bills to eliminate child labor laws and
> > overturn
> > voter approved legislation to regulate puppy mills. The primary
> > recreational area is a place called "Party Cove" at the Lake of the
> > Ozarks.
> > There you can skinny dip and show your tits just like Mardi Gras. Oh,
> > there's a plethora of trailer parks. Yep, conservatives have turned the
> > state into quite a crapfest.

> Which is quite a step upwards from the "Deliverance" state of
> mind and state of State, if you dumb fuckers get my drift.
> And yes, hillbilly, playing "Pong" on your Atari only qualifies
> as "Higher Education" in Missoura. Now go and bang your
> first cousin.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar's projecting his lifestyle. Again. It could be a reality TV
series in his state.

******************************
You are the Reality Show of Missoura, you hapless nitwit.

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" wrote in message

On Apr 22, 9:26 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:3007f5aa-63f4-4ac6-a3d9-ec5e7a6935eb@u12g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 21, 6:36 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > Poses a serious problem ... especially if the Obama
> > administration hands out free scholarships to any illegal
> > who asks for them and jacks up the costs for native
> > grown sons ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/theweek/20110421/cm_theweek/214449
>
> > ... but the worst part for the unlucky Missoura female
> > graduates is the fact that they live in the knuckle-dragging,
> > male-dimwits-reign-supreme part of the State,
>
> > ***************************************************************************­
> > **
> > Actually, Hagar would like Missouri. Taxes are really low and the state
> > generally ranks 45-50 in about any measure that matters. Meth and pot
> > are
> > produced quite openly in the Ozarks. There is only one world class
> > university. The extreme right has a majority in both houses of the
> > legislature and introduces bills to eliminate child labor laws and
> > overturn
> > voter approved legislation to regulate puppy mills. The primary
> > recreational area is a place called "Party Cove" at the Lake of the
> > Ozarks.
> > There you can skinny dip and show your tits just like Mardi Gras. Oh,
> > there's a plethora of trailer parks. Yep, conservatives have turned the
> > state into quite a crapfest.

> Which is quite a step upwards from the "Deliverance" state of
> mind and state of State, if you dumb fuckers get my drift.
> And yes, hillbilly, playing "Pong" on your Atari only qualifies
> as "Higher Education" in Missoura. Now go and bang your
> first cousin.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar's projecting his lifestyle. Again. It could be a reality TV
series in his state.
There's already a Hagar reality show. It's called Trailer Park Boys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbygmWKpP8

Bast
2011-04-22 17:12:28 EST

Notroll2O12 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Poses a serious problem ... especially if the Obama
> administration hands out free scholarships to any illegal
> who asks for them and jacks up the costs for native
> grown sons ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/theweek/20110421/cm_theweek/214449
>
> ... but the worst part for the unlucky Missoura female
> graduates is the fact that they live in the knuckle-dragging,
> male-dimwits-reign-supreme part of the State,

> Actually, Hagar would like Missouri. Taxes are really low and the state
> generally ranks 45-50 in about any measure that matters. Meth and pot
> are produced quite openly in the Ozarks. There is only one world class
> university. The extreme right has a majority in both houses of the
> legislature and introduces bills to eliminate child labor laws and
> overturn voter approved legislation to regulate puppy mills. The
> primary recreational area is a place called "Party Cove" at the Lake of
> the Ozarks. There you can skinny dip and show your tits just like Mardi
> Gras. Oh, there's a plethora of trailer parks. Yep, conservatives
> have turned the state into quite a crapfest.

I'm guessing Hagar raised the question as he has his eye on a cutie in his
trailer park, who reads on a grade 6 level, and has most of her teeth, and
now wonders if he has chance going for the "intellectual type".

"Bast" wrote in message news:iosr3q$7pr$1@dont-email.me...

Notroll2O12 wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Poses a serious problem ... especially if the Obama
> administration hands out free scholarships to any illegal
> who asks for them and jacks up the costs for native
> grown sons ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/theweek/20110421/cm_theweek/214449
>
> ... but the worst part for the unlucky Missoura female
> graduates is the fact that they live in the knuckle-dragging,
> male-dimwits-reign-supreme part of the State,

> Actually, Hagar would like Missouri. Taxes are really low and the state
> generally ranks 45-50 in about any measure that matters. Meth and pot
> are produced quite openly in the Ozarks. There is only one world class
> university. The extreme right has a majority in both houses of the
> legislature and introduces bills to eliminate child labor laws and
> overturn voter approved legislation to regulate puppy mills. The
> primary recreational area is a place called "Party Cove" at the Lake of
> the Ozarks. There you can skinny dip and show your tits just like Mardi
> Gras. Oh, there's a plethora of trailer parks. Yep, conservatives
> have turned the state into quite a crapfest.

I'm guessing Hagar raised the question as he has his eye on a cutie in his
trailer park, who reads on a grade 6 level, and has most of her teeth, and
now wonders if he has chance going for the "intellectual type".
Well, if Hags could find that kind of woman, he'd certainly be marrying up.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)