Research Discussion: Jury Convicts Exec In Mortgage Fraud Case

Jury Convicts Exec In Mortgage Fraud Case
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-04-20 10:36:30 EST
Lee Farkas got snagged for perpetrating a $3B mortgage fraud.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110419/ap_on_bi_ge/us_tarp_case_trial

How about calling the two main perpetrators, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd,
whose laws and regulations permitted this guy to rip off the banks to the
tune of $3B ... Why don't we investigate
how Dodd can afford a Vacation home in Ireland on a Senator's salary or how
Fwank "the buttman" Bawney can afford a vacation home at an undisclosed
location in the Caribbean ,on a Senator's salary. This does not ring alarm
bells with anyone ??? I bet there is a solid connection from Lee Farkas'
bank account to Dodd's and Frank's bank accounts ... a little "thank you"
gift of a few millions for their lax rules and regulations, compliments of
your
and my tax dollars. We should bring back the gallows.



Notroll2O12
2011-04-20 11:09:42 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:TKqdnc2-mcjtcjPQnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@giganews.com...

Lee Farkas got snagged for perpetrating a $3B mortgage fraud.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110419/ap_on_bi_ge/us_tarp_case_trial

How about calling the two main perpetrators, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd,
whose laws and regulations permitted this guy to rip off the banks to the
tune of $3B ...

*******************************************************************
Hags, your understanding of housing finance is clearly lacking. You should
stick to your electrician skills such as screwing in a light bulb. (Though
I suppose the advent of CFL's and LED's require you to seek retraining.)
Also, your homophobic and racist rants are, well, boring. Have you
considered a hobby? Counseling? An encounter with a woman that does not
require a credit card? Dude, get help.


REDRUM KILGORE
2011-04-20 20:26:08 EST
On Apr 20, 11:09 am, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> news:TKqdnc2-mcjtcjPQnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> Lee Farkas got snagged for perpetrating a $3B mortgage fraud.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110419/ap_on_bi_ge/us_tarp_case_trial
>
> How about calling the two main perpetrators, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd,
> whose laws and regulations permitted this guy to rip off the banks to the
> tune of $3B ...
>
> *******************************************************************
> Hags, your understanding of housing finance is clearly lacking.  You should
> stick to your electrician skills such as screwing in a light bulb.  (Though
> I suppose the advent of CFL's and LED's require you to seek retraining.)
> Also, your homophobic and racist rants are, well, boring.  Have you
> considered a hobby?  Counseling?  An encounter with a woman that does not
> require a credit card?  Dude, get help.

Hagar's the victim of one two many electrical shocks that short
circuited the few live wires in his cranial cavity. Don't expect much
from him, other than reflexive doddering after his sister Chlamydia
and Dolly the Sheep, and reaching for gubmint cheese. Anything else
is pretty much beyond his limited comprehension, let alone his grasp.

Hägar
2011-04-20 22:25:24 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:7817c7a0-a0a4-430d-9e95-15494e8bb1bb@z37g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 20, 11:09 am, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message
>
> news:TKqdnc2-mcjtcjPQnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> Lee Farkas got snagged for perpetrating a $3B mortgage fraud.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110419/ap_on_bi_ge/us_tarp_case_trial
>
> How about calling the two main perpetrators, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd,
> whose laws and regulations permitted this guy to rip off the banks to the
> tune of $3B ...
>
> *******************************************************************
> Hags, your understanding of housing finance is clearly lacking. You should
> stick to your electrician skills such as screwing in a light bulb. (Though
> I suppose the advent of CFL's and LED's require you to seek retraining.)
> Also, your homophobic and racist rants are, well, boring. Have you
> considered a hobby? Counseling? An encounter with a woman that does not
> require a credit card? Dude, get help.

Hagar's the victim of one two many electrical shocks that short
circuited the few live wires in his cranial cavity. Don't expect much
from him, other than reflexive doddering after his sister Chlamydia
and Dolly the Sheep, and reaching for gubmint cheese. Anything else
is pretty much beyond his limited comprehension, let alone his grasp.

*************************************
Deliverance ... you're part of that DNA, NOROM KILGORE,
aka noTroll at al ...



Brad Guth
2011-04-20 23:09:07 EST
On Apr 20, 7:36 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Lee Farkas got snagged for perpetrating a $3B mortgage fraud.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110419/ap_on_bi_ge/us_tarp_case_trial
>
> How about calling the two main perpetrators, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd,
> whose laws and regulations permitted this guy to rip off the banks to the
> tune of $3B ... Why don't we investigate
> how Dodd can afford a Vacation home in Ireland on a Senator's salary or how
> Fwank "the buttman" Bawney can afford a vacation home at an undisclosed
> location in the Caribbean ,on a Senator's salary.  This does not ring alarm
> bells with anyone ??? I bet there is a solid connection from Lee Farkas'
> bank account to Dodd's and Frank's bank accounts ... a little "thank you"
> gift of a few millions for their lax rules and regulations, compliments of
> your
> and my tax dollars. We should bring back the gallows.

"Ed note–again, we are constantly told what a danger the Islamic
community poses to the people of America. And yet, in instance after
instance, when it comes down to the high-profile crimes (i.e. Bernie
Madoff, etc) that affect millions of people in a direct way, it is not
Muslims involved, but rather Jews. The latest, involving Lee Farkas is
proof positive of this fact and yet there will be NO mention of this
in the Jewish controlled mainstream media that will instead try to
scare Americans into believing that Muslims are the real threat to
life, liberty and pursuit of happiness in order to justify Israel’s
war on Islam."

Be so kind to pass this message along to our resident pretend-Atheist,
HVAC.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”


Hägar
2011-04-21 08:44:55 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:c496782b-2140-4cb2-afb3-2f08bffecf08@22g2000prx.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 20, 7:36 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Lee Farkas got snagged for perpetrating a $3B mortgage fraud.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110419/ap_on_bi_ge/us_tarp_case_trial
>
> How about calling the two main perpetrators, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd,
> whose laws and regulations permitted this guy to rip off the banks to the
> tune of $3B ... Why don't we investigate
> how Dodd can afford a Vacation home in Ireland on a Senator's salary or
> how
> Fwank "the buttman" Bawney can afford a vacation home at an undisclosed
> location in the Caribbean ,on a Senator's salary. This does not ring alarm
> bells with anyone ??? I bet there is a solid connection from Lee Farkas'
> bank account to Dodd's and Frank's bank accounts ... a little "thank you"
> gift of a few millions for their lax rules and regulations, compliments of
> your
> and my tax dollars. We should bring back the gallows.

"Ed note\ufffdagain, we are constantly told what a danger the Islamic
community poses to the people of America. And yet, in instance after
instance, when it comes down to the high-profile crimes (i.e. Bernie
Madoff, etc) that affect millions of people in a direct way, it is not
Muslims involved, but rather Jews. The latest, involving Lee Farkas is
proof positive of this fact and yet there will be NO mention of this
in the Jewish controlled mainstream media that will instead try to
scare Americans into believing that Muslims are the real threat to
life, liberty and pursuit of happiness in order to justify Israel\ufffds
war on Islam."

Be so kind to pass this message along to our resident pretend-Atheist,
HVAC.

************************************
The difference is this: the Islamic Terrorists want to kill you
directly, preferably by using dull knives to carve your head
from your shoulders.

The evil Joos (Madoff, Farkas) merely steal your money (notice,
no violence) and let you do your own carving.

I think that is very humane, since anyone falling for a Madoff type
scheme (the Free Lunch axiom comes to mind), probably should
be encouraged to remove himself from the world's gene pool.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron