Research Discussion: Gulf Health Almost Ar Pre-spill Levels

Gulf Health Almost Ar Pre-spill Levels

Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP any longer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival

Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his Walmart bride
don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and re-pollute the water.

"Hägar" wrote in message

Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP any longer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival

Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his Walmart bride
don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and re-pollute the water.

That's like saying your trailer park is back to its pre-tornado condition
just because the community out house has been righted and two of the three
holes are available for use. Cracker.

On Apr 18, 2:42 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP any longer.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival
>
> Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his Walmart bride
> don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and re-pollute the water.

> That's like saying your trailer park is back to its pre-tornado condition
> just because the community out house has been righted and two of the three
> holes are available for use.  Cracker.

Correct, as a ten fold increase in dolphin infant deaths and bottom
fish being every bit as good as Corexit oily toast that should be deep-
fried and served at least three times a day at the Hagar trailer park.

On Apr 18, 11:35 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP any longer.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival
>
> Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his Walmart bride
> don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and re-pollute the water.

At least they don't have to reuse their spent coffee cans as public
toilets. Ouch, that must leave a nasty ring on your butt. Do you
then try to take it back to WalMart for a full refund?

http://translate.google.com/#

Jason Browneye
2011-04-19 07:16:12 EST

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Apr 18, 2:42 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP any longer.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival
>
> Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his Walmart bride
> don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and re-pollute the water.

> That's like saying your trailer park is back to its pre-tornado condition
> just because the community out house has been righted and two of the three
> holes are available for use. Cracker.

Correct, as a ten fold increase in dolphin infant deaths and bottom
fish being every bit as good as Corexit oily toast that should be deep-
fried and served at least three times a day at the Hagar trailer park.

There remain 60 miles of shoreline with moderate or significant oil. Only 4
billion of the 20 billion fund has been distributed. Hagar is once again
wrong, full of shit, and bugt a shill for Limbloat talking points. Useless
cracker.

On Apr 19, 4:16 am, "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net>
wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On Apr 18, 2:42 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "H gar"  wrote in message

> > Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP any longer.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival
>
> > Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his Walmart bride
> > don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and re-pollute the water.
>
> > ***************************************************************************
> > That's like saying your trailer park is back to its pre-tornado condition
> > just because the community out house has been righted and two of the three
> > holes are available for use.  Cracker.
>
> Correct, as a ten fold increase in dolphin infant deaths and bottom
> fish being every bit as good as Corexit oily toast that should be deep-
> fried and served at least three times a day at the Hagar trailer park.

> There remain 60 miles of shoreline with moderate or significant oil.  Only 4
> billion of the 20 billion fund has been distributed.  Hagar is once again
> wrong, full of shit, and bugt a shill for Limbloat talking points.  Useless
> cracker.

At the current artificial price of oil, BP is way better off than
ever, and all those part-time cash paid folks of that area are just
screwed, not to mention most businesses still waiting for their
compensation. There will need to be another class action lawsuit, so
that at least dozens of lawyers get paid a few hundred thousand
each.

BP loot is needed for the re-election of President BHO, so we
shouldn't expect any executive action.

http://translate.google.com/#

wrote:
> "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> On Apr 18, 2:42 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "H gar" wrote in message

> > Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP any longer.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival
>
> > Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his Walmart bride
> > don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and re-pollute the water.
>
> > ***************************************************************************
> > That's like saying your trailer park is back to its pre-tornado
> > condition
> > just because the community out house has been righted and two of the
> > three
> > holes are available for use. Cracker.
>
> Correct, as a ten fold increase in dolphin infant deaths and bottom
> fish being every bit as good as Corexit oily toast that should be deep-
> fried and served at least three times a day at the Hagar trailer park.

> There remain 60 miles of shoreline with moderate or significant oil. Only
> 4
> billion of the 20 billion fund has been distributed. Hagar is once again
> wrong, full of shit, and bugt a shill for Limbloat talking points. Useless
> cracker.

At the current artificial price of oil, BP is way better off than
ever <snip Liberal whiner drivel >

*************************************
Thanks to Oh'Bummer driving the value into the ground like the
Community Organizer Kamikaze he is ... no fucking clue of
anything but re-election to do ... well, he forgot.

On Apr 19, 5:41 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 19, 4:16 am, "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> > On Apr 18, 2:42 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "H gar" wrote in message

> > > Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP any longer.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival
>
> > > Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his Walmart bride
> > > don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and re-pollute the water.
>
> > > ***************************************************************************
> > > That's like saying your trailer park is back to its pre-tornado
> > > condition
> > > just because the community out house has been righted and two of the
> > > three
> > > holes are available for use. Cracker.
>
> > Correct, as a ten fold increase in dolphin infant deaths and bottom
> > fish being every bit as good as Corexit oily toast that should be deep-
> > fried and served at least three times a day at the Hagar trailer park.
>
> > ****************************************************************************
> > There remain 60 miles of shoreline with moderate or significant oil. Only
> > 4
> > billion of the 20 billion fund has been distributed. Hagar is once again
> > wrong, full of shit, and bugt a shill for Limbloat talking points. Useless
> > cracker.
>
> At the current artificial price of oil, BP is way better off than
> ever <snip Liberal whiner drivel >
>
>         *************************************
> Thanks to Oh'Bummer driving the value into the ground like the
> Community Organizer Kamikaze he is ... no fucking clue of
> anything but re-election to do ... well, he forgot.

You got that wrong, but what's new?

Your idea of total Big Energy deregulation and $1/kwhr and $10/gallon
doesn't seem to have much support. What's up with that?

On Apr 19, 5:41 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 19, 4:16 am, "Jason Browneye" <jasonbrown...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> > On Apr 18, 2:42 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "H gar" wrote in message

> > > Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP any longer.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival
>
> > > Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his Walmart bride
> > > don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and re-pollute the water.
>
> > > ***************************************************************************
> > > That's like saying your trailer park is back to its pre-tornado
> > > condition
> > > just because the community out house has been righted and two of the
> > > three
> > > holes are available for use. Cracker.
>
> > Correct, as a ten fold increase in dolphin infant deaths and bottom
> > fish being every bit as good as Corexit oily toast that should be deep-
> > fried and served at least three times a day at the Hagar trailer park.
>
> > ****************************************************************************
> > There remain 60 miles of shoreline with moderate or significant oil.
> > Only
> > 4
> > billion of the 20 billion fund has been distributed. Hagar is once again
> > wrong, full of shit, and bugt a shill for Limbloat talking points.
> > Useless
> > cracker.
>
> At the current artificial price of oil, BP is way better off than
> ever <snip Liberal whiner drivel >
>
> *************************************
> Thanks to Oh'Bummer driving the value into the ground like the
> Community Organizer Kamikaze he is ... no fucking clue of
> anything but re-election to do ... well, he forgot.

You got that wrong, but what's new?

Your idea of total Big Energy deregulation and $1/kwhr and $10/gallon
doesn't seem to have much support. What's up with that?

***********************************
Just like an ignorant Liberal, GuthBall, so I'll explain it again,
but very slowly. Gasoline under George Bush's "evil" regime
was around $1.75/gal/Reg.
Fast forward 2 years and under the Messiah's corrupt regime
it is now $ 4.10/gal/Reg.
It is not that it has become more expensive to pump FREE
oil out of the ground, it is because we have a Community
Organizer Negroid making economic decisions that are totally
out of whack with reality and the once mighty US Dollar's
value has roughly plummeted by 50%, because there is
no economic leadership, and the rest of the world is watching
our economic suicide and they invest elsewhere, because they
don't like pissing their money down a bottomless rabbit hole.

When the Euro first became the common currency of Europe around 2000 or so,
it took 78 US cents to by one Euro.
You can Google for yourself what it is today.

I know you Liberals get easily confused by facts, but perhaps
you should read the Wall Street Journal more often and ease
up on your Captain Fantastic comic books.

The Patriot
2011-04-19 10:52:12 EST

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in
message news:0aerp.31988$0s5.8645@newsfe17.iad...

> "Brad Guth" wrote in message
>
> On Apr 18, 2:42 pm, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> Liberals are pissed, because they cannot rip off BP
>> any longer.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_sc/us_sci_gulf_survival
>>
>> Let's just hope that the Anointed One and his
>> Walmart bride
>> don't take a vacation at the Gulf Coast and
>> re-pollute the water.
>>
>> ***************************************************************************
>> That's like saying your trailer park is back to its
>> pre-tornado condition
>> just because the community out house has been
>> righted and two of the three
>> holes are available for use. Cracker.
>
> Correct, as a ten fold increase in dolphin infant
> deaths and bottom
> fish being every bit as good as Corexit oily toast
> that should be deep-
> fried and served at least three times a day at the
> Hagar trailer park.

> There remain 60 miles of shoreline with moderate or
> significant oil. Only 4 billion of the 20 billion
> fund has been distributed. Hagar is once again
> wrong, full of shit, and bugt a shill for Limbloat
> talking points. Useless cracker.

Howdy Brownnose. where do you get your information,
the garbage can?