Research Discussion: Good News, NOROM KILGORE ...

Good News, NOROM KILGORE ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

This really bolsters your argument that you Liberals Losers are winning in
the Union's extortion attempts of the American Tax Payer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_re_us/us_statehouses_gop_wave

>From one State to the next, Wisconsin to Ohio and beyond,
you're getting your sorry, greedy asses kicked ... and you delusional
dirtbags really think you're winning ... you're even dumber than that Hopey
'n Changey Obamination.

God Bless America !!!

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-04-18 19:12:02 EST
On Apr 18, 10:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This really bolsters your argument that you Liberals Losers are winning in
> the Union's extortion attempts of the American Tax Payer.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_re_us/us_statehouses_gop_wave
>
> From one State to the next, Wisconsin to Ohio and beyond,
> you're getting your sorry, greedy asses kicked ... and you delusional
> dirtbags really think you're winning ... you're even dumber than that Hopey
> 'n Changey Obamination.
>
> God Bless America !!!

Three of your teatarded ReThuglyKKKan ilk are going down to recall in
Wisconsin so far, Hagar!

Recalls and ballot initiative are blooming and growing with real
revolutionary zeal by real AmeriKKKans!!

You spineless rightards are being left behind in the dust!!! Guess
news travels slow in your shit hole zombie zone!!!

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Apr 18, 10:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This really bolsters your argument that you Liberals Losers are winning in
> the Union's extortion attempts of the American Tax Payer.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_re_us/us_statehouses_gop_wave
>
> From one State to the next, Wisconsin to Ohio and beyond,
> you're getting your sorry, greedy asses kicked ... and you delusional
> dirtbags really think you're winning ... you're even dumber than that
> Hopey
> 'n Changey Obamination.
>
> God Bless America !!!

Three of your teatarded ReThuglyKKKan ilk are going down to recall in
Wisconsin so far, Hagar!

Recalls and ballot initiative are blooming and growing with real
revolutionary zeal by real AmeriKKKans!!

You spineless rightards are being left behind in the dust!!! Guess
news travels slow in your shit hole zombie zone!!!

**************************************
You wish, you little moron ... keep pulling your pud, though ...
seems that it gives you the illusion that you are somebody and/or
know something. "Show Me" ... bwahahahahahahhhhh you clown.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-04-19 00:58:48 EST
On Apr 18, 8:36 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 18, 10:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > This really bolsters your argument that you Liberals Losers are winning in
> > the Union's extortion attempts of the American Tax Payer.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_re_us/us_statehouses_gop_wave
>
> > From one State to the next, Wisconsin to Ohio and beyond,
> > you're getting your sorry, greedy asses kicked ... and you delusional
> > dirtbags really think you're winning ... you're even dumber than that
> > Hopey
> > 'n Changey Obamination.
>
> > God Bless America !!!
>
> Three of your teatarded ReThuglyKKKan ilk are going down to recall in
> Wisconsin so far, Hagar!
>
> Recalls and ballot initiative are blooming and growing with real
> revolutionary zeal by real AmeriKKKans!!
>
> You spineless rightards are being left behind in the dust!!!  Guess
> news travels slow in your shit hole zombie zone!!!
>
>         **************************************
> You wish, you little moron ... keep pulling your pud, though ...
> seems that it gives you the illusion that you are somebody and/or
> know something.  "Show Me" ... bwahahahahahahhhhh you clown.

You seem upset, Hagar. Was it something we said? <snicker>

On Apr 18, 8:36 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 18, 10:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > This really bolsters your argument that you Liberals Losers are winning
> > in
> > the Union's extortion attempts of the American Tax Payer.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_re_us/us_statehouses_gop_wave
>
> > From one State to the next, Wisconsin to Ohio and beyond,
> > you're getting your sorry, greedy asses kicked ... and you delusional
> > dirtbags really think you're winning ... you're even dumber than that
> > Hopey
> > 'n Changey Obamination.
>
> > God Bless America !!!
>
> Three of your teatarded ReThuglyKKKan ilk are going down to recall in
> Wisconsin so far, Hagar!
>
> Recalls and ballot initiative are blooming and growing with real
> revolutionary zeal by real AmeriKKKans!!
>
> You spineless rightards are being left behind in the dust!!! Guess
> news travels slow in your shit hole zombie zone!!!
>
> **************************************
> You wish, you little moron ... keep pulling your pud, though ...
> seems that it gives you the illusion that you are somebody and/or
> know something. "Show Me" ... bwahahahahahahhhhh you clown.

You seem upset, Hagar. Was it something we said? <snicker>

*************************************
Not upset, but disappointed that evolution would allow losers like
yourself and your Show Me hillbilly ilk to propagate and pollute the
USENET groups with your endless, banal tripe.

The Patriot
2011-04-19 10:46:41 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Apr 18, 8:36 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> message

> On Apr 18, 10:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > This really bolsters your argument that you
> > Liberals Losers are winning in
> > the Union's extortion attempts of the American Tax
> > Payer.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_re_us/us_statehouses_gop_wave
>
> > From one State to the next, Wisconsin to Ohio and
> > beyond,
> > you're getting your sorry, greedy asses kicked ...
> > and you delusional
> > dirtbags really think you're winning ... you're
> > even dumber than that
> > Hopey
> > 'n Changey Obamination.
>
> > God Bless America !!!
>
> Three of your teatarded ReThuglyKKKan ilk are going
> down to recall in
> Wisconsin so far, Hagar!
>
> Recalls and ballot initiative are blooming and
> growing with real
> revolutionary zeal by real AmeriKKKans!!
>
> You spineless rightards are being left behind in the
> dust!!! Guess
> news travels slow in your shit hole zombie zone!!!
>
> **************************************
> You wish, you little moron ... keep pulling your pud,
> though ...
> seems that it gives you the illusion that you are
> somebody and/or
> know something. "Show Me" ... bwahahahahahahhhhh you
> clown.

You seem upset, Hagar. Was it something we said?
<snicker>
There is nothing you could possibly say that would
upset anyone. You are just a Liberal Loser.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-04-19 20:46:13 EST
On Apr 19, 10:46 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:f86af949-b949-4871-b57a-8560e3b0cf88@u15g2000vby.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 18, 8:36 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > message

> > On Apr 18, 10:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > This really bolsters your argument that you
> > > Liberals Losers are winning in
> > > the Union's extortion attempts of the American Tax
> > > Payer.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_re_us/us_statehouses_gop_wave
>
> > > From one State to the next, Wisconsin to Ohio and
> > > beyond,
> > > you're getting your sorry, greedy asses kicked ...
> > > and you delusional
> > > dirtbags really think you're winning ... you're
> > > even dumber than that
> > > Hopey
> > > 'n Changey Obamination.
>
> > > God Bless America !!!
>
> > Three of your teatarded ReThuglyKKKan ilk are going
> > down to recall in
> > Wisconsin so far, Hagar!
>
> > Recalls and ballot initiative are blooming and
> > growing with real
> > revolutionary zeal by real AmeriKKKans!!
>
> > You spineless rightards are being left behind in the
> > dust!!! Guess
> > news travels slow in your shit hole zombie zone!!!
>
> > **************************************
> > You wish, you little moron ... keep pulling your pud,
> > though ...
> > seems that it gives you the illusion that you are
> > somebody and/or
> > know something. "Show Me" ... bwahahahahahahhhhh you
> > clown.
>
> You seem upset, Hagar.  Was it something we said?
> <snicker>
> There is nothing you could possibly say that would
> upset anyone.  You are just a Liberal Loser.- Hide quoted text -

We notice you jumped right in with a limp little hissy fit,
PutriSnot. Obviously you and your fellow circle jerker Hagar are
upset. Just admit it.

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Apr 19, 10:46 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:f86af949-b949-4871-b57a-8560e3b0cf88@u15g2000vby.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 18, 8:36 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > message

> > On Apr 18, 10:10 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > This really bolsters your argument that you
> > > Liberals Losers are winning in
> > > the Union's extortion attempts of the American Tax
> > > Payer.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110418/ap_on_re_us/us_statehouses_gop_wave
>
> > > From one State to the next, Wisconsin to Ohio and
> > > beyond,
> > > you're getting your sorry, greedy asses kicked ...
> > > and you delusional
> > > dirtbags really think you're winning ... you're
> > > even dumber than that
> > > Hopey
> > > 'n Changey Obamination.
>
> > > God Bless America !!!
>
> > Three of your teatarded ReThuglyKKKan ilk are going
> > down to recall in
> > Wisconsin so far, Hagar!
>
> > Recalls and ballot initiative are blooming and
> > growing with real
> > revolutionary zeal by real AmeriKKKans!!
>
> > You spineless rightards are being left behind in the
> > dust!!! Guess
> > news travels slow in your shit hole zombie zone!!!
>
> > **************************************
> > You wish, you little moron ... keep pulling your pud,
> > though ...
> > seems that it gives you the illusion that you are
> > somebody and/or
> > know something. "Show Me" ... bwahahahahahahhhhh you
> > clown.
>
> You seem upset, Hagar. Was it something we said?
> <snicker>
> There is nothing you could possibly say that would
> upset anyone. You are just a Liberal Loser.- Hide quoted text -

We notice you jumped right in with a limp little hissy fit,
PutriSnot. Obviously you and your fellow circle jerker Hagar are
upset. Just admit it.

*************************************
We are upset because they don't drown little whiny piss-ants like
you and your other socks at birth, such doing the world a big favor
and even making a family of earthworms happy ... they like rotting
brains.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-04-19 22:18:06 EST
On Apr 19, 9:20 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:d9733aa0-4369-4297-ae4b-d5fd7b6fc176@t16g2000vbi.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 19, 10:46 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:f86af949-b949-4871-b57a-8560e3b0cf88@u15g2000vby.googlegroups.com...
> > On Apr 18, 8:36 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > > message

> > > Three of your teatarded ReThuglyKKKan ilk are going
> > > down to recall in
> > > Wisconsin so far, Hagar!
>
> > > Recalls and ballot initiative are blooming and
> > > growing with real
> > > revolutionary zeal by real AmeriKKKans!!
>
> > > You spineless rightards are being left behind in the
> > > dust!!! Guess
> > > news travels slow in your shit hole zombie zone!!!
>
> > > **************************************
> > > You wish, you little moron ... keep pulling your pud,
> > > though ...
> > > seems that it gives you the illusion that you are
> > > somebody and/or
> > > know something. "Show Me" ... bwahahahahahahhhhh you
> > > clown.
>
> > You seem upset, Hagar. Was it something we said?
> > <snicker>
> > There is nothing you could possibly say that would
> > upset anyone. You are just a Liberal Loser.- Hide quoted text -

> We notice you jumped right in with a limp little hissy fit,
> PutriSnot.  Obviously you and your fellow circle jerker Hagar are
> upset.  Just admit it.
>
>         *************************************
> We are upset because they don't drown little whiny piss-ants like
> you and your other socks at birth, such doing the world a big favor
> and even making a family of earthworms happy ... they like rotting
> brains.- Hide quoted text -

Yo, ass drool -- that all you got? Insipid projections of your
trailer lifestyle? Lame.

On Apr 19, 9:20 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:d9733aa0-4369-4297-ae4b-d5fd7b6fc176@t16g2000vbi.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 19, 10:46 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:f86af949-b949-4871-b57a-8560e3b0cf88@u15g2000vby.googlegroups.com...
> > On Apr 18, 8:36 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > > message

> > > Three of your teatarded ReThuglyKKKan ilk are going
> > > down to recall in
> > > Wisconsin so far, Hagar!
>
> > > Recalls and ballot initiative are blooming and
> > > growing with real
> > > revolutionary zeal by real AmeriKKKans!!
>
> > > You spineless rightards are being left behind in the
> > > dust!!! Guess
> > > news travels slow in your shit hole zombie zone!!!
>
> > > **************************************
> > > You wish, you little moron ... keep pulling your pud,
> > > though ...
> > > seems that it gives you the illusion that you are
> > > somebody and/or
> > > know something. "Show Me" ... bwahahahahahahhhhh you
> > > clown.
>
> > You seem upset, Hagar. Was it something we said?
> > <snicker>
> > There is nothing you could possibly say that would
> > upset anyone. You are just a Liberal Loser.- Hide quoted text -

> We notice you jumped right in with a limp little hissy fit,
> PutriSnot. Obviously you and your fellow circle jerker Hagar are
> upset. Just admit it.
>
> *************************************
> We are upset because they don't drown little whiny piss-ants like
> you and your other socks at birth, such doing the world a big favor
> and even making a family of earthworms happy ... they like rotting
> brains.- Hide quoted text -

Yo, ass drool -- that all you got? Insipid projections of your
trailer lifestyle? Lame.

As I said ... earthworms love rotting brains ... you Missouri
hillbillies would make a veritable smorgasbord of delectable,
albeit retarded morsels.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)