Research Discussion: The Hyprocrisy Of The Left ...

The Hyprocrisy Of The Left ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_drilling_chemicals

This is a vendetta by the Leftist Trolls against Oil and Gas Companies who
didn't contribute the expected amounts to their re-election coffers. So,
they use the Federal Government's perceived environmental powers to punish
them.

Case in point: In the early 1990, the Lefty Lunatic Liberals of Congress
forced Oil Companies to use huge amounts of this potentially poisonous crap
in our gasoline. It wasn't until the State of California, under the
Republican Leadership of Pete Wilson, outright challenged the U.S.
Government and banned the Methanol in California. The Feds caved in shortly
thereafter, proving once again that they were clueless then and are even
more so clueless today, by now threatening to sue the same people they
previously compelled to become criminal contaminators of their precious
environment in the first place.

We need to restore sanity in government once again (I realize that is an
oxymoron) by supporting the Tea Party and its "take no Prisoners" approach
to fiscal and social sanity, as I did, below:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-04-17 14:54:01 EST
On Apr 17, 12:39 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_drilling_chemicals
>
> This is a vendetta by the Leftist Trolls against Oil and Gas Companies who
> didn't contribute the expected amounts to their re-election coffers.  So,
> they use the Federal Government's perceived environmental powers to punish
> them.
>
> Case in point: In the early 1990, the Lefty Lunatic Liberals of  Congress
> forced Oil Companies to use huge amounts of this potentially poisonous crap
> in our gasoline.  It wasn't until the State of California, under the
> Republican Leadership of  Pete Wilson, outright challenged the U.S.
> Government and banned the Methanol in California.  The Feds caved in shortly
> thereafter, proving once again that they were clueless then and are even
> more so clueless today, by now threatening to sue the same people they
> previously compelled to become criminal contaminators of their precious
> environment in the first place.
>
> We need to restore sanity in government once again (I realize that is an
> oxymoron) by supporting the Tea Party and its "take no Prisoners" approach
> to fiscal and social sanity, as I did, below:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj

So when are you gonna collect enough quarters from the "work" of your
sister Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep to buy tires for your home, drag
it down to the Gulf Coast, and start fishing for a living?

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Apr 17, 12:39 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_drilling_chemicals
>
> This is a vendetta by the Leftist Trolls against Oil and Gas Companies who
> didn't contribute the expected amounts to their re-election coffers. So,
> they use the Federal Government's perceived environmental powers to punish
> them.
>
> Case in point: In the early 1990, the Lefty Lunatic Liberals of Congress
> forced Oil Companies to use huge amounts of this potentially poisonous
> crap
> in our gasoline. It wasn't until the State of California, under the
> Republican Leadership of Pete Wilson, outright challenged the U.S.
> Government and banned the Methanol in California. The Feds caved in
> shortly
> thereafter, proving once again that they were clueless then and are even
> more so clueless today, by now threatening to sue the same people they
> previously compelled to become criminal contaminators of their precious
> environment in the first place.
>
> We need to restore sanity in government once again (I realize that is an
> oxymoron) by supporting the Tea Party and its "take no Prisoners" approach
> to fiscal and social sanity, as I did, below:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj

So when are you gonna collect enough quarters from the "work" of your
sister Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep to buy tires for your home, drag
it down to the Gulf Coast, and start fishing for a living?

***************************************
Actually, you brainless troll, we'll show you, come November
6th, 2012.
PS: I'm impressed ... you can read ... pretty advanced for a
redneck Missouri hillbilly, ain't it ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-04-17 21:16:13 EST
On Apr 17, 4:25 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 17, 12:39 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_drilling_chemicals
>
> > This is a vendetta by the Leftist Trolls against Oil and Gas Companies who
> > didn't contribute the expected amounts to their re-election coffers. So,
> > they use the Federal Government's perceived environmental powers to punish
> > them.
>
> > Case in point: In the early 1990, the Lefty Lunatic Liberals of Congress
> > forced Oil Companies to use huge amounts of this potentially poisonous
> > crap
> > in our gasoline. It wasn't until the State of California, under the
> > Republican Leadership of Pete Wilson, outright challenged the U.S.
> > Government and banned the Methanol in California. The Feds caved in
> > shortly
> > thereafter, proving once again that they were clueless then and are even
> > more so clueless today, by now threatening to sue the same people they
> > previously compelled to become criminal contaminators of their precious
> > environment in the first place.
>
> > We need to restore sanity in government once again (I realize that is an
> > oxymoron) by supporting the Tea Party and its "take no Prisoners" approach
> > to fiscal and social sanity, as I did, below:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> So when are you gonna collect enough quarters from the "work" of your
> sister Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep to buy tires for your home, drag
> it down to the Gulf Coast, and start fishing for a living?
>
>         ***************************************
> Actually, you brainless troll, we'll show you, come November
> 6th, 2012.
> PS: I'm impressed ... you can read ... pretty advanced for a
> redneck Missouri hillbilly, ain't it ...- Hide quoted text -

You and your fellow teatarded traitors will be suicidal long before
Election Day 2012, Hagar. Referendums, recalls, etc. are already
underday and succeeding in Wisconsin and elsewhere. <snicker>

Aside from that, when *are* you gonna collect enough quarters from the

On Apr 17, 4:25 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 17, 12:39 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_drilling_chemicals
>
> > This is a vendetta by the Leftist Trolls against Oil and Gas Companies
> > who
> > didn't contribute the expected amounts to their re-election coffers. So,
> > they use the Federal Government's perceived environmental powers to
> > punish
> > them.
>
> > Case in point: In the early 1990, the Lefty Lunatic Liberals of Congress
> > forced Oil Companies to use huge amounts of this potentially poisonous
> > crap
> > in our gasoline. It wasn't until the State of California, under the
> > Republican Leadership of Pete Wilson, outright challenged the U.S.
> > Government and banned the Methanol in California. The Feds caved in
> > shortly
> > thereafter, proving once again that they were clueless then and are even
> > more so clueless today, by now threatening to sue the same people they
> > previously compelled to become criminal contaminators of their precious
> > environment in the first place.
>
> > We need to restore sanity in government once again (I realize that is an
> > oxymoron) by supporting the Tea Party and its "take no Prisoners"
> > approach
> > to fiscal and social sanity, as I did, below:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> So when are you gonna collect enough quarters from the "work" of your
> sister Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep to buy tires for your home, drag
> it down to the Gulf Coast, and start fishing for a living?
>
> ***************************************
> Actually, you brainless troll, we'll show you, come November
> 6th, 2012.
> PS: I'm impressed ... you can read ... pretty advanced for a
> redneck Missouri hillbilly, ain't it ...- Hide quoted text -

You and your fellow teatarded traitors will be suicidal long before
Election Day 2012, Hagar. Referendums, recalls, etc. are already
underday and succeeding in Wisconsin and elsewhere. <snicker>

***************************************
Post links to the "successes" of the Liberal Scumbags recall attempts ...
the last I heard, you witless fucks tried your best to oust the incumbent
Republican to change the Wisconsin Supreme Court, and, despite all the
millions poured into the recall and the out-of Staters protesting for more
free cheese, the Republican Incumbent WON !!! Your jig is up and the People
of America (read: TAX PAYERS) se what you dirtbags have wrought and they are
fighting back ... successfully it seems, much to the chagrin of you whining
leeches and piss-ants. Now fuck off.
Buy lots of tissues ... you Liberal scum will need them, come November 6th,
2012, when the good ship Oh'Bummer joins the Titanic.

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

On Apr 18, 9:24 am, JeffRelf.F-M.FM wrote:
> Isn't it cute how Hägar and friends think the ballot box matters ? There's only one vote, the dollar. No dollar, no vote. Even more basic than that... oil, food and fuel call the shots. If your country has oil, it'll fund the war against you.

Exactly, and with the billion dollar re-election of President BHO,
it's not even going to be a fair contest as to who can buy the most
votes. In his second term is when President BHO can afford to kick
serious butt, unless he gets early retirement whacked like they did
for JFK.

I hope he mandates a 10%/year mandatory cost reduction for the federal
budget of at least ten years worth of annual cost cutting, along with
most states following in those same cost reduction footsteps in order
to get our federal and state governments down to a dull roar. It's
called making due with what you got, except doing it with 10% less
each year.

http://translate.google.com/#

=?UTF-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?=
2011-04-18 12:52:38 EST
Tell me. Jeff ... were you born this stupid ???
Where does Obama get his money from ??
Here's a hint: the Unions, who take money from their members
and then give it to candidates who promise not to limit and even
increase their gravy train aspirations at the expense of the real "average" Americans. The union members may not agree with the
union hoodlum's choice of candidates, but they get brow-beat by
intimidation to toe the union line.

What Unions dread more than anything is having the automatic
payroll deduction of union dues canceled, since they would have
to send their goons out to collect them from individual members
and most of those would refuse to pay.

On Apr 18, 9:24 am, JeffRelf.F-M.FM wrote:
> Isn't it cute how H\ufffdgar and friends think the ballot box matters ? There's
> only one vote, the dollar. No dollar, no vote. Even more basic than
> that... oil, food and fuel call the shots. If your country has oil, it'll
> fund the war against you.

Exactly, and with the billion dollar re-election of President BHO,
it's not even going to be a fair contest as to who can buy the most
votes. In his second term is when President BHO can afford to kick serious
butt, unless he gets early retirement whacked like they did for JFK.

*** I'd take a minute to mourn ...

I hope he mandates a 10%/year mandatory cost reduction for the federal
budget of at least ten years worth of annual cost cutting,

*** If you start off by jacking the spending 500 fold, you should be able to
cut 10% ... several times ... and make the sheeple believe you are actually
doing some good ... but the truth is in the pudding ... this guy's goose is
cooked.

along with most states following in those same cost reduction footsteps in
order to get our federal and state governments down to a dull roar.

*** The States are setting a fine example. Wisconsin, Ohio, once you disarm
the Union parasites, you're halfway there. The welfare and foodstamp queens
are next. Nice going, GOP.

On Apr 18, 11:46 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 18, 9:24 am, JeffRelf.F-M.FM wrote:
>
> > Isn't it cute how Hägar and friends think the ballot box matters ? There's
> > only one vote, the dollar. No dollar, no vote. Even more basic than
> > that... oil, food and fuel call the shots. If your country has oil, it'll
> > fund the war against you.
>
> Exactly, and with the billion dollar re-election of President BHO,
> it's not even going to be a fair contest as to who can buy the most
> votes.  In his second term is when President BHO can afford to kick serious
> butt, unless he gets early retirement whacked like they did for JFK.
>
> *** I'd take a minute to mourn ...
>
> I hope he mandates a 10%/year mandatory cost reduction for the federal
> budget of at least ten years worth of annual cost cutting,
>
> *** If you start off by jacking the spending 500 fold, you should be able to
> cut 10% ... several times ... and make the sheeple believe you are actually
> doing some good ... but the truth is in the pudding ... this guy's goose is
> cooked.
>
> along with most states following in those same cost reduction footsteps in
> order to get our federal and state governments down to a dull roar.
>
> *** The States are setting a fine example. Wisconsin, Ohio, once you disarm
> the Union parasites, you're halfway there.  The welfare and foodstamp queens
> are next. Nice going, GOP.

They really didn't have any viable options, other than declaring a
state-wide bankruptcy or total default and subsequent government
shutdown. None the less, it's a good thing that public funded folks
don't keep getting a free ride with no consequence for their greedy
(self serving) actions, especially when their state revenue is less
than half of what it used to be, and the wealthy paying less than 10%
of their fair share (if anything at all).

The feds are in the same sinking fleet of spendy boats, mostly because
of what mainstream ZNR/GOP rednecks like yourself went along with for
decades of sustaining a mutually perpetrated cold-war, and either
perpetrating or allowing most everything since that obviously made
current events worse than ever.

http://translate.google.com/#