Research Discussion: How Much Longer Must EARTH Live Under The THREAT Of Truth-terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers?

How Much Longer Must EARTH Live Under The THREAT Of Truth-terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers?
Posts: 31

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-04-11 08:46:29 EST
How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the THREAT of truth-
terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers? The short answer is NO LONGER. I have
asked the Octagon® once again to declare an all-out war against every
single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH. Also friends of debunkers as
well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and
debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained. We will never be
truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with "our" way of live.
DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!! : - ()

Rocky
2011-04-11 09:47:03 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:0ca66efb-040d-49f8-9607-e2a5a48456c7@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
>
> DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!!

Why can't you just say long live Sheeple?

Or why can't you just say Hail the NWO?

Truthers vs Sheeple - Emergency Broadcast! NWO creating Global Collapse for
Martial Law Ahead!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNpkFkaRbHA

Why Some Sheeple Don't Want The Truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVPH1rRH3Sg

INSANE DEBT 14 Trillion Dollars of Destruction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc_2FzIzyOk

dollar collapse gold silver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqwKYIBb0NU

The Sheeple are doing such a good job that they can't see that Obama could
be working for someone else by putting the US so far into debt we can not
recover and oddly enough our Constitution was designed to prevent a Kenyan
from being President in the first place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple

Rocky



Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-04-11 11:41:57 EST
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:46:29 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the THREAT of truth-
>terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers? The short answer is NO LONGER. I have
>asked the Octagon® once again to declare an all-out war against every
>single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH. Also friends of debunkers as
>well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and
>debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained. We will never be
>truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with "our" way of live.
>DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!! : - ()


Careful.

"all-out war against every single debunker"
plus all the wars in the Middle East,
might neutralize things
and make World Peace !

Then you would need to build
another 3 billion FEMAROO camps !!!


Think Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
Think !!!

http://www.deskpicture.com/DPs/Miscellaneous/ThreeStooges.jpg




_____________________


___






___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg


Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0


I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Manan
2011-04-11 17:20:34 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:0ca66efb-040d-49f8-9607-e2a5a48456c7@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the THREAT of truth-
> terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers? The short answer is NO LONGER. I have
> asked the Octagon® once again to declare an all-out war against every
> single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH. Also friends of debunkers as
> well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and
> debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained. We will never be
> truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with "our" way of live.
> DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!! : - ()


And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea,
and had life,
died;
and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

And you call The Evil Spirits a DEBUNKERS!

For the Saver of the Nothing Everlasting will Save the Earth,
But you Human will be lost, if you do not came to he Ship to be Saved!


Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-04-11 20:07:19 EST
On Apr 11, 8:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:46:29 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the THREAT of truth-
> >terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers?  The short answer is NO LONGER.  I have
> >asked the Octagon once again to declare an all-out war against every
> >single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH.  Also friends of debunkers as
> >well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and
> >debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained.  We will never be
> >truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with "our" way of live.
> >DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!!   : - ()
>
> Careful.
>
> "all-out war against every single debunker"
> plus all the wars in the Middle East,
> might neutralize things
> and make World Peace !
>
> Then you would need to build
> another 3 billion FEMAROO camps !!!
>
> Think Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
> Think !!!
>
> http://www.deskpicture.com/DPs/Miscellaneous/ThreeStooges.jpg
>
> _____________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

I don't like where you are tying to lead this conversation. I have
requested that you be put on a "suspected" debunker list. Take heed.

Sir artiØ

Joeturn
2011-04-11 20:56:47 EST
Its all bull shit there are no aliens. This is propoganda to enhance
the NASA Bluebeam Project.There are however Flying Saucers the Nazi
Germans stole this technology from Nikola Tesla and built the first
ones in 1910.Now made in America at Area 51 has inhanced that
technology and have built ones as small as a pack of cigarettes and as
large as 99 feet in diameter.

Spy planes are being bought by the Florida Coast Guard based on tesla
technology today!

BDK
2011-04-12 01:47:12 EST
In article <e042331d-a2f5-483e-9db6-b4f6da80b1a5
@r13g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, joeturn2000@yahoo.com says...
>
> Its all bull shit there are no aliens. This is propoganda to enhance
> the NASA Bluebeam Project.There are however Flying Saucers the Nazi
> Germans stole this technology from Nikola Tesla and built the first
> ones in 1910.Now made in America at Area 51 has inhanced that
> technology and have built ones as small as a pack of cigarettes and as
> large as 99 feet in diameter.
>
> Spy planes are being bought by the Florida Coast Guard based on tesla
> technology today!

So how long have you been totally batshit crazy?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-04-12 02:06:40 EST
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:07:19 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>On Apr 11, 8:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:46:29 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the THREAT of truth-
>> >terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers?  The short answer is NO LONGER.  I have
>> >asked the Octagon once again to declare an all-out war against every
>> >single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH.  Also friends of debunkers as
>> >well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers, devotees and
>> >debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained.  We will never be
>> >truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with "our" way of live.
>> >DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!!   : - ()
>>
>> Careful.
>>
>> "all-out war against every single debunker"
>> plus all the wars in the Middle East,
>> might neutralize things
>> and make World Peace !
>>
>> Then you would need to build
>> another 3 billion FEMAROO camps !!!
>>
>> Think Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>> Think !!!
>>
>> http://www.deskpicture.com/DPs/Miscellaneous/ThreeStooges.jpg
>>
>> _____________________

>
>I don't like where you are tying to lead this conversation. I have
>requested that you be put on a "suspected" debunker list. Take heed.

Well, I pretty much know what's going on
with the UFO ET matters.

All I can do now, is see the funny side.

Speaking of funny side, this was on television again
a couple of days ago...

http://www.dustcatchers.com/cards/movie/MIB%20II.jpg

>Sir artiØ

Funny !

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1c6uKfrEfj0/Sbilda8otbI/AAAAAAAACOY/CEFgT3IAAWU/s400/funny_farm.jpg

________
Disclaimer:
Because I'm not going to sit around everyday worrying
about Project Blue Beams, Wars, Mind Control, MILABS, etc.
That's for you folks with the space weapons to worry about.

http://aroundthesphere.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/ln0001-star-wars.jpg


_______________________



___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg


Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQz6OKhPMg


I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-04-12 02:50:41 EST
On Apr 11, 5:56 pm, joeturn <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Its all bull shit there are no aliens. This is propoganda  to enhance
> the NASA Bluebeam Project.There are however Flying Saucers the Nazi
> Germans stole this technology from Nikola Tesla and built the first
> ones in 1910.Now made in America at Area 51 has inhanced that
> technology and have built ones as small as a pack of cigarettes and as
> large as 99 feet  in diameter.
>
> Spy planes are being bought by the Florida Coast Guard based on tesla
> technology today!

Okay, I'll have the next Grey pull that implant out of your ass!!! On
second thought, may not!!!

Sir artiØ

The Patriot
2011-04-12 17:16:58 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:0ca66efb-040d-49f8-9607-e2a5a48456c7@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
How much longer must our planet EARTH live under the
THREAT of truth-
terrorists A.K.A. Debunkers? The short answer is NO
LONGER. I have
asked the Octagon\ufffd once again to declare an all-out war
against every
single debunker on THIS ISLAND EARTH. Also friends of
debunkers as
well as debunker sympathizers, supporters, enablers,
devotees and
debunker enthusiasts will also have to be detained. We
will never be
truly free as long as debunkers can interfere with
"our" way of live.
DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS!!!! : - ()

***********************************************************
Down with insane idiots that keep spouting "down with
debunkers" :-}


Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron