Research Discussion: Artificial Leaf It In A Single Gallon Of Water In Bright Sunlight Could Produce Enough Electricity To Supply A House.

Artificial Leaf It In A Single Gallon Of Water In Bright Sunlight Could Produce Enough Electricity To Supply A House.

JUST GREAT FOR MASSIVE ELECTRIC WEAPONS !!!
For Africa and Ireland !

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Power-Plant-One-Small-Leaf-Could-Electrify-an-Entire-Home-72156.html?wlc=1301361488

It's a conundrum Sir Artie !

__________________

__________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Apr 10, 3:07 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> JUST GREAT FOR MASSIVE ELECTRIC WEAPONS !!!
> For Africa and Ireland !
>
> http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Power-Plant-One-Small-Leaf-Could-E...
>
> It's a conundrum Sir Artie !
>
> __________________
>
> __________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Exactly what William Mook of Mokenergy said could be accomplished at
roughly $100/tonne of pure hydrogen produced, and obviously better yet
with this latest advancement could eventually pull that cost per tonne
down to as little as $10 and making LH2 commercially delivered
anywhere in the world for as little as $50/tonne.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:11:39 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 10, 3:07 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> JUST GREAT FOR MASSIVE ELECTRIC WEAPONS !!!
>> For Africa and Ireland !
>>
>> http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Power-Plant-One-Small-Leaf-Could-E...
>>
>> It's a conundrum Sir Artie !

>Exactly what William Mook of Mokenergy said could be accomplished at
>roughly $100/tonne of pure hydrogen produced, and obviously better yet
>with this latest advancement could eventually pull that cost per tonne
>down to as little as $10 and making LH2 commercially delivered
>anywhere in the world for as little as $50/tonne.

There is enough energy in me to power the Grand Coulee Dam.
Because I go around and around in my head a million times a day
thinking "I want free energy, I don't want it for 7 billion people".
over and over round and around.

Because there are too many crazies in the World...

http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/1/1b/Crazy_Harry.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3ibGSD6Tvm4/S_IahTDcURI/AAAAAAAAADM/GwuMNRrOKjw/s1600/mugabe-crazy.jpg

http://www.acting-man.com/blog/media/2011/02/crazy-irish.jpg

________________________

On Apr 11, 2:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:11:39 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 10, 3:07 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> JUST GREAT FOR MASSIVE ELECTRIC WEAPONS !!!
> >> For Africa and Ireland !
>
> >>http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Power-Plant-One-Small-Leaf-Could-E...
>
> >> It's a conundrum Sir Artie !
> >Exactly what William Mook of Mokenergy said could be accomplished at
> >roughly $100/tonne of pure hydrogen produced, and obviously better yet
> >with this latest advancement could eventually pull that cost per tonne
> >down to as little as $10 and making LH2 commercially delivered
> >anywhere in the world for as little as $50/tonne.
>
> There is enough energy in me to power the Grand Coulee Dam.
> Because I go around and around in my head a million times a day
> thinking "I want free energy, I don't want it for 7 billion people".
> over and over round and around.
>
> Because there are too many crazies in the World...
>
> http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/1/1b/Crazy_Harry.JPG
>
> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3ibGSD6Tvm4/S_IahTDcURI/AAAAAAAAADM/GwuMNRr...
>
> http://www.acting-man.com/blog/media/2011/02/crazy-irish.jpg
>
> ________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Good for you, because instead you get war upon war if folks around the
world don't get reliably clean and cheap energy. You must be related
to a Rothschild.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/hitler_was_a_rothschild.htm

http://translate.google.com/#

On Apr 11, 2:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

Let us know when you have an actual working model ... not
a bunch of scribbles on a bar napkin and hypothetical jibber-jabber by a TV
hawker peddling it for $19.95 plus SaH.

It seems that you Liberal Loon jump at anything that promises
you a free lunch, without any investigation of its viability and
practicality. It's natural reflex of the Liberal crowd is also
known by the acronym HUOA (Head Up One's Ass).

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 04:33:18 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 11, 2:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:11:39 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Exactly what William Mook of Mokenergy said could be accomplished at
>> >roughly $100/tonne of pure hydrogen produced, and obviously better yet
>> >with this latest advancement could eventually pull that cost per tonne
>> >down to as little as $10 and making LH2 commercially delivered
>> >anywhere in the world for as little as $50/tonne.
>>
>> There is enough energy in me to power the Grand Coulee Dam.
>> Because I go around and around in my head a million times a day
>> thinking "I want free energy, I don't want it for 7 billion people".
>> over and over round and around.
>>
>> Because there are too many crazies in the World...
>>
>> http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/1/1b/Crazy_Harry.JPG
>>
>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3ibGSD6Tvm4/S_IahTDcURI/AAAAAAAAADM/GwuMNRr...
>>
>> http://www.acting-man.com/blog/media/2011/02/crazy-irish.jpg
>>
>> ________________________
>>

>Good for you, because instead you get war upon war if folks around the
>world don't get reliably clean and cheap energy. You must be related
>to a Rothschild.
> http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/hitler_was_a_rothschild.htm

I'm actually related to Hewadricnians.
We destroyed our planet
with free energy
machines.

___________________

On Apr 11, 8:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 11, 2:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> Let us know when you have an actual working model ... not
> a bunch of scribbles on a bar napkin and hypothetical jibber-jabber by a TV
> hawker peddling it for $19.95 plus SaH.
>
> It seems that you Liberal Loon jump at anything that promises
> you a free lunch, without any investigation of its viability and
> practicality.  It's natural reflex of the Liberal crowd is also
> known by the acronym HUOA (Head Up One's Ass).

Even if the conversion efficiency was only 1%, that's still 100%
better renewable energy that's perfectly clean and doable damn near
anywhere on Earth, than anything you ZNR/GOP fart dispensing rednecks
have to offer.

William Mook can create his version of renewable H2 at roughly $100/
tonne, and perhaps a full blown commercial/industrial sized solar-farm
version might get that H2 production down to as little as $50/tonne.
Mokenergy LH2 can be delivered to most any port on Earth for $1000/
tonne, plus all existing nuclear or coal fired thermal steam
generators converted to suit as part of his all-inclusive package
deal. Or you brown-nosed Big Energy guys that never want anything to
change can just keep screwing around like redneck chickens with your
heads cut off (not that there was any actual brain there to start
with).

http://translate.google.com/#

On Apr 11, 8:09 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 11, 2:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> Let us know when you have an actual working model ... not
> a bunch of scribbles on a bar napkin and hypothetical jibber-jabber by a
> TV
> hawker peddling it for $19.95 plus SaH.
>
> It seems that you Liberal Loon jump at anything that promises
> you a free lunch, without any investigation of its viability and
> practicality. It's natural reflex of the Liberal crowd is also
> known by the acronym HUOA (Head Up One's Ass).

Even if the conversion efficiency was only 1%, that's still 100%
better renewable energy that's perfectly clean and doable damn near
anywhere on Earth, than anything you ZNR/GOP fart dispensing rednecks
have to offer.

William Mook can create his version of renewable H2 at roughly $100/
tonne, and perhaps a full blown commercial/industrial sized solar-farm
version might get that H2 production down to as little as $50/tonne.
Mokenergy LH2 can be delivered to most any port on Earth for $1000/
tonne, plus all existing nuclear or coal fired thermal steam
generators converted to suit as part of his all-inclusive package
deal. Or you brown-nosed Big Energy guys that never want anything to
change can just keep screwing around like redneck chickens with your
heads cut off (not that there was any actual brain there to start
with).

***********************************
As I said ... thus far you're merely flapping your lips over this
technical "Wunderkind" of innovation, but, as expected a
functioning working model is nowhere to be found. How
about a link to a scientific peer review or report, or a patent
filing ??? as usual, you Loons have nothing but a big mouth
as to what could have been, would have been ... pretty much
just like your lying idol, Oh'Bummer, with his own Hopey
and Changey bullshit, but nothing substantial to show for.

Enough of your inane ramblings ... post the Links !!!

On Apr 11, 1:42 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 11, 8:09 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 11, 2:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > Let us know when you have an actual working model ... not
> > a bunch of scribbles on a bar napkin and hypothetical jibber-jabber by a
> > TV
> > hawker peddling it for $19.95 plus SaH.
>
> > It seems that you Liberal Loon jump at anything that promises
> > you a free lunch, without any investigation of its viability and
> > practicality. It's natural reflex of the Liberal crowd is also
> > known by the acronym HUOA (Head Up One's Ass).
>
> Even if the conversion efficiency was only 1%, that's still 100%
> better renewable energy that's perfectly clean and doable damn near
> anywhere on Earth, than anything you ZNR/GOP fart dispensing rednecks
> have to offer.
>
> William Mook can create his version of renewable H2 at roughly $100/
> tonne, and perhaps a full blown commercial/industrial sized solar-farm
> version might get that H2 production down to as little as $50/tonne.
> Mokenergy LH2 can be delivered to most any port on Earth for $1000/
> tonne, plus all existing nuclear or coal fired thermal steam
> generators converted to suit as part of his all-inclusive package
> deal.  Or you brown-nosed Big Energy guys that never want anything to
> change can just keep screwing around like redneck chickens with your
> heads cut off (not that there was any actual brain there to start
> with).
>
>         ***********************************
> As I said ... thus far you're merely flapping your lips over this
> technical "Wunderkind" of innovation, but, as expected a
> functioning working model is nowhere to be found.  How
> about a link to a scientific peer review or report, or a patent
> filing ??? as usual, you Loons have nothing but a big mouth
> as to what could have been, would have been ... pretty much
> just like your lying idol, Oh'Bummer, with his own Hopey
> and Changey bullshit, but nothing substantial to show for.
>
> Enough of your inane ramblings ... post the Links !!!

Why are you in such a redneck hurry to systematically trash anything
that's new or improved?

Are you suggesting that sunlight is worthless and should be ignored?

It sounds as though anything that's the least bit unregulated and
renewable is a big Hägar no-no.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Apr 11, 1:42 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 11, 8:09 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 11, 2:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > Let us know when you have an actual working model ... not
> > a bunch of scribbles on a bar napkin and hypothetical jibber-jabber by a
> > TV
> > hawker peddling it for $19.95 plus SaH.
>
> > It seems that you Liberal Loon jump at anything that promises
> > you a free lunch, without any investigation of its viability and
> > practicality. It's natural reflex of the Liberal crowd is also
> > known by the acronym HUOA (Head Up One's Ass).
>
> Even if the conversion efficiency was only 1%, that's still 100%
> better renewable energy that's perfectly clean and doable damn near
> anywhere on Earth, than anything you ZNR/GOP fart dispensing rednecks
> have to offer.
>
> William Mook can create his version of renewable H2 at roughly $100/
> tonne, and perhaps a full blown commercial/industrial sized solar-farm
> version might get that H2 production down to as little as $50/tonne.
> Mokenergy LH2 can be delivered to most any port on Earth for $1000/
> tonne, plus all existing nuclear or coal fired thermal steam
> generators converted to suit as part of his all-inclusive package
> deal. Or you brown-nosed Big Energy guys that never want anything to
> change can just keep screwing around like redneck chickens with your
> heads cut off (not that there was any actual brain there to start
> with).
>
> ***********************************
> As I said ... thus far you're merely flapping your lips over this
> technical "Wunderkind" of innovation, but, as expected a
> functioning working model is nowhere to be found. How
> about a link to a scientific peer review or report, or a patent
> filing ??? as usual, you Loons have nothing but a big mouth
> as to what could have been, would have been ... pretty much
> just like your lying idol, Oh'Bummer, with his own Hopey
> and Changey bullshit, but nothing substantial to show for.
>
> Enough of your inane ramblings ... post the Links !!!

Why are you in such a redneck hurry to systematically trash anything
that's new or improved?

Are you suggesting that sunlight is worthless and should be ignored?

It sounds as though anything that's the least bit unregulated and
renewable is a big H\ufffdgar no-no.

I would really welcome the "Leaf", enthusiastically even, if there were
one iota of truth to it. In all likelihood it is smoke and mirrors like the
hundred thousands of jobs the Nigger supposedly created and how
his healthcare scam gives us better and cheaper medical care ... where
have I heard this before ... just trust me, just trust me ...
OK GuthBall one more time: post a link to the working proto-type
or stop living in your little fantasy world of Greenness.