Research Discussion: Abduction Plot Foiled ...

Abduction Plot Foiled ...

Truly a close call ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

Jake
2011-04-10 16:09:51 EST
On Apr 10, 3:00 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     Truly a close call ...
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

Redo the exact same scenario, but instead of the watermelon place a
big old stack of gubmint cheese. Just a fail safe way to abduct a
craKKKer.
Jake.

On Apr 10, 3:00 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Truly a close call ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

Redo the exact same scenario, but instead of the watermelon place a
big old stack of gubmint cheese. Just a fail safe way to abduct a
craKKKer.
Jake.

************************************
Wow ... another lame by our brain-dead Brownsville Beaner.
Say, why don't you do it ??? I tell you why ... because you're
too fucking stupid, like most of your shit-colored, bow-legged
greasy haired ilk.
Now back to your Section * housing you uneducated
Liberal fucktard.

Notroll2O12
2011-04-10 16:36:32 EST

"Hagar" wrote in message

Truly a close call ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

Replace the melon with a Slim Jim and a can of Skoal and you've got a Hagar
trap. Except that no one wants to catch a Hagar.

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:00:02 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Truly a close call ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

If you ever need to catch Donald Trump,
put an albino racoon in there.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00678/albino-raccoon_678761n.jpg

P.S.
Other Abduction Plots successful...

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/39660/Alien_abduction_diaries_prt_2/

__________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Here you go, Jake ... I did it for you, since you are mentally
incompetent and a rank amateur.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6

Jason Browneye
2011-04-10 19:46:00 EST

"Hagar" wrote in message news:39c7$4da240ff$414ea9a4$28425@EVERESTKC.NET...

Here you go, Jake ... I did it for you, since you are mentally
incompetent and a rank amateur.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6

I heard Mr. Hagar got a new job. He's now the third shift asswiper at the
old folks home. That's funny, he's an asshole, lives in Asswipe, CA, wipes
asses for a living and is pretty much full of shit.

"Jason Browneye" <jasonbrowneye@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> Here you go, Jake ... I did it for you, since you are mentally
> incompetent and a rank amateur.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6

> I heard Mr. Hagar got a new job. He's now the third shift asswiper at the
> old folks home. That's funny, he's an asshole, lives in Asswipe, CA,
> wipes asses for a living and is pretty much full of shit.

Don't give up your day job, you witless twit.
Can't you guys come up with anything original ??
Guess that would require a brain ... my bad.