Research Discussion: "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth"

"The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth"

"The meek shall inherit the Earth"

Oh, yeah, per speck of dirt...

$579,950

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-netherby-2842142

"RARE EARTH"
• North facing rear block of approx 800 sqm
• Frontage of approx 17 metres and near level site
• Ideal for building your dream home

$579,950

______________________________________

ET Disclosure announcement coming next week?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26KwP_vDtw0

"the meek shall inherit the Earth"
with Archangel Michael Ashtar Sheran !!!
LOL meek meek bleep blip whir

____________________________________

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to
fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence,
and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over
400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses
testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs,
ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information
secret.

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> "The meek shall inherit the Earth"

Wrong, Horry ... the Meek will be force to accept
Obamacare, but we're here to the rescue, from that
Obamanation.

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "The meek shall inherit the Earth"

Wrong, Horry ... the Meek will be force to accept
Obamacare, but we're here to the rescue, from that
Obamanation.
You dropped a "d" there, dipshit. Home schooling no doubt.

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:42:41 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> "The meek shall inherit the Earth"
>>

>Wrong, Horry ... the Meek will be force to accept
>Obamacare, but we're here to the rescue, from that
>Obamanation.

Well, Doha Qatar (America's Friend)
could help with their health system ideas.
Ummm, that's just "build big amazing modern facilities".

http://www.qu.edu.qa/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9oEPecBE1s

Plus, Disclose the truth about UFOs,
then Dr Steven M. Greer
can go back to being a Doctor !

:-)

And I could get a real job for a Change !
Just like the Iargans...

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/Iarga.jpg

Better than sitting around in MJ12
waiting for Ashtar Command...

http://www.thenewearth.org/ashtarlogosmall.jpg

___________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:48:18 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Hagar" wrote in message

>> "The meek shall inherit the Earth"
>>

>Wrong, Horry ... the Meek will be force to accept
>Obamacare, but we're here to the rescue, from that
>Obamanation.
>You dropped a "d"

If I won the basic New Zealand Lotto,
of One Million Dollars cash,
I'd only have enough money for this patch of dirt...

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-netherby-2842142

$579,950

Australia takes that money
and is building weapons
to fight China.

All this has to be the funniest show in the
Milky Way Galaxy.

OK, Ok, ok, it's all helping to reverse engineer stuff.

__________________________

> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:42:41 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "The meek shall inherit the Earth"
>>>

>>Wrong, Horry ... the Meek will be force to accept
>>Obamacare, but we're here to the rescue, from that
>>Obamanation.
>
> Well, Doha Qatar (America's Friend)
> could help with their health system ideas.
> Ummm, that's just "build big amazing modern facilities".

Horry, they are Arabs ... direct descendants of the monkeys.
If it weren't for their oil wealth, they wouldn't have health
care ... in fact, their favorite fuel would be camel dung, just like
it was 100 years ago.

> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:48:18 -0500, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>

>>"Hagar" wrote in message
>>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "The meek shall inherit the Earth"
>>>

>>Wrong, Horry ... the Meek will be force to accept
>>Obamacare, but we're here to the rescue, from that
>>Obamanation.
>>*************************************************************************
>>You dropped a "d"

Noticed that ... I need to slow down or get a faster keyboard ...

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:00:22 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:42:41 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>Wrong, Horry ... the Meek will be force to accept
>>>Obamacare, but we're here to the rescue, from that
>>>Obamanation.
>>
>> Well, Doha Qatar (America's Friend)
>> could help with their health system ideas.
>> Ummm, that's just "build big amazing modern facilities".
>
>Horry, they are Arabs ...

Americans go there too.
Ta git a new Liver !!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vYqvC4MDkRo/TE5K2kp5JaI/AAAAAAAAATo/gXFrZWacIXE/s1600/redneck_1388972i.jpg

________________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2011-04-12 17:24:49 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:6lrop.37860$tL6.30991@newsfe03.iad...

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> message
>>
>> "The meek shall inherit the Earth"
>>

> Wrong, Horry ... the Meek will be force to accept
> Obamacare, but we're here to the rescue, from that
> Obamanation.
> You dropped a "d" there, dipshit. Home schooling no
> doubt.

Brilliant fucking observation for a Liberal with
limited intelligence.

Herbert Glazier
2011-04-17 13:39:44 EST
On Apr 12, 5:24 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in
> messagenews:6lrop.37860$tL6.30991@newsfe03.iad...
>

> > "Hagar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> > message
>
> >> "The meek shall inherit the Earth"
>
> > Wrong, Horry ... the Meek will be force to accept
> > Obamacare, but we're here to the rescue, from that
> > Obamanation.
> > You dropped a "d" there, dipshit.  Home schooling no
> > doubt.
>
> Brilliant fucking observation for a Liberal with
> limited intelligence.

Godfather tells the meek tax payers that they will inherit the earth.
Its time they prayed to the Godfather for their daily bread. Tang is
their last drink Waste Management dump truck their last ride Easy
prediction TreBert.