Research Discussion: Sex In The Shower

Sex In The Shower

Shower Sex

In a recent survey requested by President Obama, African-Americans have
proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!

In the survey, carried out for him by a leading toiletries firm, a huge
majority, 86% of African-Americans, said that they have had sex in the
shower.

The other 14% said they hadn't been to prison yet.

Notroll2O12
2011-04-08 11:02:16 EST

"Hagar" wrote in message

Shower Sex

In a recent survey requested by President Obama, African-Americans have
proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!

So we know that African Americans take showers, unlike you white trash
crackers who smell like cans of sardines and can't tell the difference
between bars of soap urinal cakes. Hags, how did you get to be such a
bitter old black hearted man? Did mommy push you off the titty too soon?
Was your first day of life spent at a fire station?

David Staup
2011-04-08 16:06:16 EST

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> Shower Sex
>
> In a recent survey requested by President Obama, African-Americans have
> proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!

> So we know that African Americans take showers, unlike you white trash
> crackers who smell like cans of sardines and can't tell the difference
> between bars of soap urinal cakes. Hags, how did you get to be such a
> bitter old black hearted man? Did mommy push you off the titty too soon?
> Was your first day of life spent at a fire station?

I suspect you (nobrains) are still on your mommies tit
must make your live in boy friend angry

Notroll2O12
2011-04-08 16:40:12 EST

"David Staup" wrote in message news:innprr$4nf$1@dont-email.me...

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> Shower Sex
>
> In a recent survey requested by President Obama, African-Americans have
> proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!

> So we know that African Americans take showers, unlike you white trash
> crackers who smell like cans of sardines and can't tell the difference
> between bars of soap urinal cakes. Hags, how did you get to be such a
> bitter old black hearted man? Did mommy push you off the titty too soon?
> Was your first day of life spent at a fire station?

I suspect you (nobrains) are still on your mommies tit
must make your live in boy friend angry

Hey folks, we've got Hagar's butt buddy here. They're a two man team -
Hagar lifts out the old cake and "David" slips in the new one.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-04-08 21:20:02 EST
On Apr 8, 4:40 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "David Staup"  wrote in messagenews:innprr$4nf$1@dont-email.me...
> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hagar"  wrote in message
>
> > Shower Sex
>
> > In a recent survey requested by President Obama, African-Americans have
> > proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!
>
> > **************************************************************************
> > So we know that African Americans take showers, unlike you white trash
> > crackers who smell like cans of sardines and can't tell the difference
> > between bars of soap urinal cakes.  Hags, how did you get to be such a
> > bitter old black hearted man?  Did mommy push you off the titty too soon?
> > Was your first day of life spent at a fire station?
>
> I suspect you (nobrains) are still on your mommies tit
> must make your live in boy friend angry
>
> ***************************************************************************­*
> Hey folks, we've got Hagar's butt buddy here.  They're a two man team -
> Hagar lifts out the old cake and "David" slips in the new one.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar and David are locally famous as circle jerkers on their trailer
park's closed circuit teevee. It's black and white, but the
neighborhood trash get off on it. Even Dolly the Sheep watches
through a trailer window when she's too nervous to sit next to them on
the sprung couch.

Notroll2O12
2011-04-08 22:25:36 EST

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" wrote in message

On Apr 8, 4:40 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "David Staup" wrote in messagenews:innprr$4nf$1@dont-email.me...
> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> > Shower Sex
>
> > In a recent survey requested by President Obama, African-Americans have
> > proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!
>
> > **************************************************************************
> > So we know that African Americans take showers, unlike you white trash
> > crackers who smell like cans of sardines and can't tell the difference
> > between bars of soap urinal cakes. Hags, how did you get to be such a
> > bitter old black hearted man? Did mommy push you off the titty too
> > soon?
> > Was your first day of life spent at a fire station?
>
> I suspect you (nobrains) are still on your mommies tit
> must make your live in boy friend angry
>
> ***************************************************************************­*
> Hey folks, we've got Hagar's butt buddy here. They're a two man team -
> Hagar lifts out the old cake and "David" slips in the new one.- Hide
> quoted text -

Hagar and David are locally famous as circle jerkers on their trailer
park's closed circuit teevee. It's black and white, but the
neighborhood trash get off on it. Even Dolly the Sheep watches
through a trailer window when she's too nervous to sit next to them on
the sprung couch.
Yeah Dolly gets really nervous when she hears the sound of a zipper. That's
why Hagar has to wear a kilt.

The Patriot
2011-04-09 10:54:30 EST

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:UrFnp.10543$0s5.17@newsfe17.iad...

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> Shower Sex
>
> In a recent survey requested by President Obama,
> African-Americans have
> proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the
> shower!

> So we know that African Americans take showers,
> unlike you white trash crackers who smell like cans
> of sardines and can't tell the difference between
> bars of soap urinal cakes. Hags, how did you get to
> be such a bitter old black hearted man? Did mommy
> push you off the titty too soon? Was your first day
> of life spent at a fire station?

So are you saying that you took showers in prison?

The Patriot
2011-04-09 10:56:23 EST

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:IoKnp.12073$g56.3135@newsfe04.iad...

> "David Staup" wrote in message
>

> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
> message
>>

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> Shower Sex
>>
>> In a recent survey requested by President Obama,
>> African-Americans have
>> proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the
>> shower!
>>
>> **************************************************************************
>> So we know that African Americans take showers,
>> unlike you white trash crackers who smell like cans
>> of sardines and can't tell the difference between
>> bars of soap urinal cakes. Hags, how did you get to
>> be such a bitter old black hearted man? Did mommy
>> push you off the titty too soon? Was your first day
>> of life spent at a fire station?
>
> I suspect you (nobrains) are still on your mommies
> tit
> must make your live in boy friend angry

> Hey folks, we've got Hagar's butt buddy here.
> They're a two man team - Hagar lifts out the old cake
> and "David" slips in the new one.

Well hell! Someone needs to gather breakfast for you
Liberal jerks.

The Patriot
2011-04-09 10:58:06 EST

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilgore@gmail.com> wrote
in message
On Apr 8, 4:40 pm, "Notroll2O12"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "David Staup" wrote in
> messagenews:innprr$4nf$1@dont-email.me...
> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in
> message

> > "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> > Shower Sex
>
> > In a recent survey requested by President Obama,
> > African-Americans have
> > proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the
> > shower!
>
> > **************************************************************************
> > So we know that African Americans take showers,
> > unlike you white trash
> > crackers who smell like cans of sardines and can't
> > tell the difference
> > between bars of soap urinal cakes. Hags, how did
> > you get to be such a
> > bitter old black hearted man? Did mommy push you
> > off the titty too soon?
> > Was your first day of life spent at a fire station?
>
> I suspect you (nobrains) are still on your mommies
> tit
> must make your live in boy friend angry
>
> ***************************************************************************\ufffd*
> Hey folks, we've got Hagar's butt buddy here. They're
> a two man team -
> Hagar lifts out the old cake and "David" slips in the
> new one.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar and David are locally famous as circle jerkers on
their trailer
park's closed circuit teevee. It's black and white,
but the
neighborhood trash get off on it. Even Dolly the Sheep
watches
through a trailer window when she's too nervous to sit
next to them on
the sprung couch.
Hey Numbnuts, how did you learn so much about sheep
sex?

The Patriot
2011-04-09 11:00:30 EST

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:vsPnp.2520$YL5.2050@newsfe05.iad...

> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" wrote in message
>
> On Apr 8, 4:40 pm, "Notroll2O12"
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "David Staup" wrote in
>> messagenews:innprr$4nf$1@dont-email.me...
>> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in
>> message

>> > "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> > Shower Sex
>>
>> > In a recent survey requested by President Obama,
>> > African-Americans have
>> > proven to be the most likely to have had sex in
>> > the shower!
>>
>> > **************************************************************************
>> > So we know that African Americans take showers,
>> > unlike you white trash
>> > crackers who smell like cans of sardines and can't
>> > tell the difference
>> > between bars of soap urinal cakes. Hags, how did
>> > you get to be such a
>> > bitter old black hearted man? Did mommy push you
>> > off the titty too soon?
>> > Was your first day of life spent at a fire
>> > station?
>>
>> I suspect you (nobrains) are still on your mommies
>> tit
>> must make your live in boy friend angry
>>
>> ***************************************************************************\ufffd*
>> Hey folks, we've got Hagar's butt buddy here.
>> They're a two man team -
>> Hagar lifts out the old cake and "David" slips in
>> the new one.- Hide quoted text -

> Hagar and David are locally famous as circle jerkers
> on their trailer
> park's closed circuit teevee. It's black and white,
> but the
> neighborhood trash get off on it. Even Dolly the
> Sheep watches
> through a trailer window when she's too nervous to
> sit next to them on
> the sprung couch.
> Yeah Dolly gets really nervous when she hears the
> sound of a zipper. That's why Hagar has to wear a
> kilt.

Nutroll, you need to quit frightening the sheep. keep
your zipper closed and lay off wearing the rubber knee
boots.