Research Discussion: Some UFO Debunkers Are Very Important Agents On This Planet Earth.

Some UFO Debunkers Are Very Important Agents On This Planet Earth.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 07:34:03 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Some UFO Debunkers are Very Important Agents on this Planet Earth.
>>
>> To Keep the 'Balance'.
>>

>> (They can morf into UFO Disclosure Agents too)
>

>I'm still trying to figure out exactly what was 'disclosed'.
>
>AS far as I can determine, nothing was disclosed.
>
>You know, I would love to see an alien spaceship, a ghost,
>bigfoot, an angel...Anything paranormal.
>
>So far I have seen nothing paranormal ever in my life.
>
>Believers tell me that it's my fault because I don't believe.
>
>LOL

LOVE.

You found LOVE with an olde koOk.

_____________

_____________

Haha !!!

and ... werid crap in the morning.

_____________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Some UFO Debunkers are Very Important Agents on this Planet Earth.

To Keep the 'Balance'.

(They can morf into UFO Disclosure Agents too)

____________________
Disclaimer:
etc, etc, etc,

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Some UFO Debunkers are Very Important Agents on this Planet Earth.
>
> To Keep the 'Balance'.
>

> (They can morf into UFO Disclosure Agents too)

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what was 'disclosed'.

AS far as I can determine, nothing was disclosed.

You know, I would love to see an alien spaceship, a ghost,
bigfoot, an angel...Anything paranormal.

So far I have seen nothing paranormal ever in my life.

Believers tell me that it's my fault because I don't believe.

LOL

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-04-06 04:44:25 EST
On Apr 4, 7:52 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 07:34:03 -0400, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On 4/4/2011 11:32 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> >> Some UFO Debunkers are Very Important Agents on this Planet Earth.
>
> >> To Keep the 'Balance'.
>
> >> (They can morf into UFO Disclosure Agents too)
>
> >I'm still trying to figure out exactly what was 'disclosed'.
>
> >AS far as I can determine, nothing was disclosed.
>
> >You know, I would love to see an alien spaceship, a ghost,
> >bigfoot, an angel...Anything paranormal.
>
> >So far I have seen nothing paranormal ever in my life.
>
> >Believers tell me that it's my fault because I don't believe.
>
> >LOL
>
> LOVE.
>
> You found LOVE with an olde koOk.
>
> _____________
>
> _____________
>
> Haha !!!
>
> and ... werid crap in the morning.
>
> _____________
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

GOD DAMN IT, we are readying 1 trillion Hydrogen bombs to drop on each
and every debunker and their ilk. For ALL MANKIND to live a DEBUNKER
must be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!

We are winning the hearts and minds of our people, but the debunkers
are not giving up like we had planned.

The debunker "homelands" are all set and very very very soon the
mobile execution vans will be transporting all debunkers (and their
friends, supporters, sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to these new
safe secure facilities.

Let's commence the War Against Truth-Terrorists known as debunkers. I
know for a fact GOD is on OUR side!!! Amen.

Sir ArtiØ

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 01:44:25 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Apr 4, 7:52 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 07:34:03 -0400, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >On 4/4/2011 11:32 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> >>

>> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.

I Am.

>GOD DAMN IT, we are readying 1 trillion Hydrogen bombs to drop on each
>and every debunker and their ilk. For ALL MANKIND to live a DEBUNKER
>must be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!
>
>We are winning the hearts and minds of our people, but the debunkers
>are not giving up like we had planned.
>
>The debunker "homelands" are all set and very very very soon the
>mobile execution vans will be transporting all debunkers (and their
>friends, supporters, sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to these new
>safe secure facilities.
>
>Let's commence the War Against Truth-Terrorists known as debunkers. I
>know for a fact GOD is on OUR side!!! Amen.
>
>Sir ArtiØ

You Are.

_______________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 19:01:09 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 01:44:25 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>known as debunkers.

They Be.

>>know for a fact GOD is on OUR side!!! Amen.

Goodness Bless.

Love to You.

__________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-04-06 05:41:02 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Apr 4, 7:52\ufffdam, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> >I'm still trying to figure out exactly what was 'disclosed'.
>>
>> >AS far as I can determine, nothing was disclosed.
>>
>> >You know, I would love to see an alien spaceship, a ghost,
>> >bigfoot, an angel...Anything paranormal.
>>
>> >So far I have seen nothing paranormal ever in my life.
>>
>> >Believers tell me that it's my fault because I don't believe.
>>
>> >LOL
>>
>> LOVE.
>>
>> You found LOVE with an olde koOk.
>>
>> _____________
>>
>> _____________
>>
>> Haha !!!
>>
>> and ... werid crap in the morning.
>>
>> _____________
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>>
>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese.
>> ..
>>
>> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>>
>> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube
>> Vide
> o Personality and Saving The World!!!
>> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>>
>> ___
>
> GOD DAMN IT, we are readying 1 trillion Hydrogen bombs to drop on each
> and every debunker and their ilk. For ALL MANKIND to live a DEBUNKER
> must be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!
>
> We are winning the hearts and minds of our people, but the debunkers
> are not giving up like we had planned.
>
> The debunker "homelands" are all set and very very very soon the
> mobile execution vans will be transporting all debunkers (and their
> friends, supporters, sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to these new
> safe secure facilities.
>
> Let's commence the War Against Truth-Terrorists known as debunkers. I
> know for a fact GOD is on OUR side!!! Amen.

Admission of failure noted.

"I have still lost no accounts. I simply have a life that needs
interacting with." -Ed, still having trouble with reality.

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:41:02 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

>>> LOVE.
>>>
>>> You found LOVE with an olde koOk.
>>>
>>> _____________
>>>
>>> _____________
>>>
>>> Haha !!!
>>>
>>> and ... werid crap in the morning.
>>>
>>> _____________
>>>
>>> ___

>> GOD DAMN IT, we are readying 1 trillion Hydrogen bombs to drop on each
>> and every debunker and their ilk. For ALL MANKIND to live a DEBUNKER
>> must be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!
>>
>> We are winning the hearts and minds of our people, but the debunkers
>> are not giving up like we had planned.
>>
>> The debunker "homelands" are all set and very very very soon the
>> mobile execution vans will be transporting all debunkers (and their
>> friends, supporters, sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to these new
>> safe secure facilities.
>>
>> Let's commence the War Against Truth-Terrorists known as debunkers. I
>> know for a fact GOD is on OUR side!!! Amen.
>
>Admission of failure noted.

Sir Artie and Sir Horry Win.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/590191_f520.jpg

(after we decide on who is going to be the Girl)

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-04-07 06:23:57 EST
On Apr 6, 2:41 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:827ba82c-417f-4f53-87fe-6fa31a66ac69@p16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

> >> LOVE.
>
> >> You found LOVE with an olde koOk.
>
> >> _____________
>
> >> _____________
>
> >> Haha !!!
>
> >> and ... werid crap in the morning.
>
> >> _____________
>
> >> ___
>
> >> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>
> >>http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese.
> >> ..
>
> >> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> >> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> >> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube
> >> Vide
> > o Personality and Saving The World!!!
> >> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> >> ___
>
> > GOD DAMN IT, we are readying 1 trillion Hydrogen bombs to drop on each
> > and every debunker and their ilk. For ALL MANKIND to live a DEBUNKER
> > must be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!
>
> > We are winning the hearts and minds of our people, but the debunkers
> > are not giving up like we had planned.
>
> > The debunker "homelands" are all set and very very very soon the
> > mobile execution vans will be transporting all debunkers (and their
> > friends, supporters, sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to these new
> > safe secure facilities.
>
> > Let's commence the War Against Truth-Terrorists known as debunkers.  I
> > know for a fact GOD is on OUR side!!! Amen.
>
> Admission of failure noted.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "I have still lost no accounts. I simply have a life that needs
> interacting with." -Ed, still having trouble with reality.

Crawl back to your debunker homeland RIGHT NOW!!

Sir ArtiØ

On 4/6/2011 4:44 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> GOD DAMN IT,

Request for god to damm it is denied.

H.V.A.C.
Moderator