Research Discussion: Oh'Bummer Launches Re-election Campaign

Oh'Bummer Launches Re-election Campaign

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110404/ap_on_el_ge/us_obama2012

This should be a piece of cake for the inept Negroid ... merely recite the
same litany of campaign promises that got him elected in the first place ...
since not even one of them has been fulfilled by him or his crew of
dysfunctional Czars, they would be, technically speaking, still valid as new
promises, to be neglected once again.
I know, I know ... healthcare has passed ... but with over 1,000 exemptions,
such as his major contributors, the unions, Walmart, Congress itself and
even several entire States, one can't really call that abortion a "fait
accompli" for "We, the People", can we now.

Since his campaign promise and target of his obscene "Porkulus Bill", namely
unemployment not exceeding 8% is still a pipe dream that's slowly becoming a
nightmare, perhaps the Anointed One should pick a more Obamaesque target,
say 10%.

Fool us once ... shame on you.
Fool us twice ... shame on us.
And if the GOP doesn't have the cajones to decimate
his obscene budget, vote Libertarian !!

Notroll2O12
2011-04-04 12:56:53 EST

"Hagar" wrote in message

[...]

Careful Hags, they'll cut off your cheese.

On 4/4/2011 12:31 PM, Hagar wrote:

> Fool us once ... shame on you.
> Fool us twice ... shame on us.
> And if the GOP doesn't have the cajones to decimate
> his obscene budget, vote Libertarian !!

Who do the Republicans have for a candidate?

Who do the Libertarians have for a candidate?

They better get their ass in gear or it's 4
more fucking years.

Notroll2O12
2011-04-04 15:22:05 EST

"HVAC" wrote in message news:incv1o$601$2@hvac.motzarella.org...

On 4/4/2011 12:31 PM, Hagar wrote:

> Fool us once ... shame on you.
> Fool us twice ... shame on us.
> And if the GOP doesn't have the cajones to decimate
> his obscene budget, vote Libertarian !!

Who do the Republicans have for a candidate?

Who do the Libertarians have for a candidate?

They better get their ass in gear or it's 4
more fucking years.

Obama isn't my favorite president - but I must assume the democrats will
nominate him. So realistically, (we're not ready for a third party yet)
that leaves us with the republicans who are trapped by their lunatic fringe.
(Interesting, did you see the full page ad in the Wall Street Journal taken
out by Richard Mellon Scaife in which he lambasts fellow conservatives for
attempting to defund Planned Parenthood?). I'm all for getting the budget
under control - but as long as republicans are going to use that as an
excuse to ram their social agenda down my throat, I cannot support them. As
long as John Boehner votes to build airplanes that not even the Pentagon
wants, I know he has no balls. As long as republicans cannot answer the
question as to how they would eliminate corporate welfare, I know they have
no souls. It's a dilemma. Eisenhower would no doubt be considered a
flaming liberal today - but I believe he had it about right

Bast
2011-04-05 01:42:37 EST

HVAC wrote:
> On 4/4/2011 12:31 PM, Hagar wrote:
>

>> Fool us once ... shame on you.
>> Fool us twice ... shame on us.
>> And if the GOP doesn't have the cajones to decimate
>> his obscene budget, vote Libertarian !!
>

> Who do the Republicans have for a candidate?
>
> Who do the Libertarians have for a candidate?
>
> They better get their ass in gear or it's 4
> more fucking years.

That's what Hagar seems to forget,....last election it was the Republicans
that put Obama in office, when they offered McCain & Palin as "the other
white meat" option.

On 4/5/2011 1:42 AM, Bast wrote:

>> They better get their ass in gear or it's 4
>> more fucking years.
>

> That's what Hagar seems to forget,....last election it was the Republicans
> that put Obama in office, when they offered McCain& Palin as "the other
> white meat" option.

And how'd THAT work out for us?

Bast
2011-04-05 17:37:39 EST

HVAC wrote:
> On 4/5/2011 1:42 AM, Bast wrote:
>

>>> They better get their ass in gear or it's 4
>>> more fucking years.
>>

>> That's what Hagar seems to forget,....last election it was the
>> Republicans that put Obama in office, when they offered McCain& Palin
>> as "the other white meat" option.
>

> And how'd THAT work out for us?

The only question is, how much worse would it be by now had McCain won

> HVAC wrote:

>>> That's what Hagar seems to forget,....last election it was the
>>> Republicans that put Obama in office, when they offered McCain& Palin
>>> as "the other white meat" option.
>>

>> And how'd THAT work out for us?
>

> The only question is, how much worse would it be by now had McCain won

Well he didn't ... now answer the question, asshole !!

Bast
2011-04-06 01:15:40 EST

Hagar wrote:

>> HVAC wrote:

>>> And how'd THAT work out for us?
>>

>> The only question is, how much worse would it be by now had McCain won
>
> Well he didn't ... now answer the question, asshole !!

NO !,....not until you ask nicely.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-04-06 02:01:31 EST
On Apr 4, 12:56 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110404/ap_on_el_ge/us_obama2012
>
> This should be a piece of cake for the inept Negroid ... merely recite the
> same litany of campaign promises that got him elected in the first place ...
> since not even one of them has been fulfilled by him or his crew of
> dysfunctional Czars, they would be, technically speaking, still valid as new
> promises, to be neglected once again.
> I know, I know ... healthcare has passed ... but with over 1,000 exemptions,
> such as his major contributors, the unions, Walmart, Congress itself and
> even several entire States, one can't really call that abortion a "fait
> accompli" for "We, the People", can we now.
>
> Since his campaign promise and target of his obscene "Porkulus Bill", namely
> unemployment not exceeding 8% is still a pipe dream that's slowly becoming a
> nightmare, perhaps the Anointed One should pick a more Obamaesque target,
> say 10%.
>
> Fool us once ... shame on you.
> Fool us twice ... shame on us.
> And if the GOP doesn't have the cajones to decimate
> his obscene budget, vote Libertarian !!

> Careful Hags, they'll cut off your cheese.

Now Hagar's worried. His life is pretty much gubmint cheese, along
with generic swillings of generic beer and puffs on generic cigs.
The cheese caused his morbid obesity, the beer makes him stumble, and
the cigs have made him short of breath -- all of which has severely
hampered his pathetic efforts to catch and pork his sister Chlamydia
and Dolly the Sheep.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)