Research Discussion: Shift From Imported Oil - New Jobs Will Come ...

Shift From Imported Oil - New Jobs Will Come ...

WTF ... this is exactly what the GOP wanted to do ever since oil started to
climb, around the time Obama took over, and doubled in price, but the prince
of darkness didn't allow drilling ... anywhere in the US ... now suddenly,
that is his fucking plan ??? Oh, I see, that unreliable wind power and
10 hour of daylight solar power is really going to kick the
Arab's asses ... the guy's delusional ..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110402/ap_on_re_us/us_obama

This is from the same brain-dead Community Organizer who
said we could eliminate foreign oil dependency by properly inflating our
tires ... bwahahahahahahhh
Liberals, you voted for this dipstick ...

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 15:17:40 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> this is exactly what ...
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110402/ap_on_re_us/us_obama
>
>eliminate foreign oil dependency.

Well, things are going to have to CHANGE.

No Smog.

No Crime.

No Graffiti.

No Rust Bucket Cars.

Cars are supposed to be made from Stainless Steel.
Because you can keep them, upgrade them,
or recycle the steel.

Unlike the crap that idiots keep making...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/90/248245165_c1d91a6807.jpg

__________________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Notroll2O12
2011-04-02 21:22:30 EST

"Hagar" wrote in message

WTF ... this is exactly what the GOP wanted to do ever since oil started to
climb, around the time Obama took over, and doubled in price, but the prince
of darkness didn't allow drilling ... anywhere in the US ... now suddenly,
that is his fucking plan ??? Oh, I see, that unreliable wind power and
10 hour of daylight solar power is really going to kick the
Arab's asses ... the guy's delusional ..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110402/ap_on_re_us/us_obama

This is from the same brain-dead Community Organizer who
said we could eliminate foreign oil dependency by properly inflating our
tires ... bwahahahahahahhh
Liberals, you voted for this dipstick ...

Folks, is Hagar just about the dumbest fuck in the trailer park? No matter
how much oil we get from domestic sources, it's not enough to meet our
needs. Oil is fungible - OPEC will maintain whatever price it wants. It's
already been proven that big oil isn't interested in safety, only profits.
It's only motive is to have a supply near the demand, reducing
transportation costs, hence making larger profits from oil that belongs to
all Americans. Idiots like Hagar believe that somehow "American" oil will
be sold to Americans at a price less than world market. Hagar, you ignorant
slut, go level your trailer - the blood is flowing out of your brain.

Larry Kroger
2011-04-02 22:11:02 EST
On 4/2/2011 6:22 PM, Notroll2O12 wrote:

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> WTF ... this is exactly what the GOP wanted to do ever since oil started to
> climb, around the time Obama took over, and doubled in price, but the
> prince
> of darkness didn't allow drilling ... anywhere in the US ... now suddenly,
> that is his fucking plan ??? Oh, I see, that unreliable wind power and
> 10 hour of daylight solar power is really going to kick the
> Arab's asses ... the guy's delusional ..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110402/ap_on_re_us/us_obama
>
> This is from the same brain-dead Community Organizer who
> said we could eliminate foreign oil dependency by properly inflating our
> tires ... bwahahahahahahhh
> Liberals, you voted for this dipstick ...

> Folks, is Hagar just about the dumbest fuck in the trailer park? No
> matter how much oil we get from domestic sources, it's not enough to
> meet our needs. Oil is fungible - OPEC will maintain whatever price it
> wants. It's already been proven that big oil isn't interested in safety,
> only profits. It's only motive is to have a supply near the demand,
> reducing transportation costs, hence making larger profits from oil that
> belongs to all Americans. Idiots like Hagar believe that somehow
> "American" oil will be sold to Americans at a price less than world
> market. Hagar, you ignorant slut, go level your trailer - the blood is
> flowing out of your brain.

Everybody's got a nice, simple plan. The liberals say "green energy",
and the conservatives say "drill". But the problem is technical, not
ideological. What do the numbers say? We don't have enough old-style
pump-and-drill reserves on American soil to drill our way out of
dependence. And a lot of the "green" plans are money-wasting
boondoggles. The problem is real, and there's no simple answer. But the
path we're on is unsustainable, so something's going to change, one way
or another. It would be helpful if we could be practical rather than
dogmatic.

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 4/2/2011 6:22 PM, Notroll2O12 wrote:
>>

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> WTF ... this is exactly what the GOP wanted to do ever since oil started
>> climb, around the time Obama took over, and doubled in price, but the
>> prince
>> of darkness didn't allow drilling ... anywhere in the US ... now
>> suddenly,
>> that is his fucking plan ??? Oh, I see, that unreliable wind power and
>> 10 hour of daylight solar power is really going to kick the
>> Arab's asses ... the guy's delusional ..
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110402/ap_on_re_us/us_obama
>>
>> This is from the same brain-dead Community Organizer who
>> said we could eliminate foreign oil dependency by properly inflating our
>> tires ... bwahahahahahahhh
>> Liberals, you voted for this dipstick ...

>> Folks, is Hagar just about the dumbest fuck in the trailer park? No
>> matter how much oil we get from domestic sources, it's not enough to
>> meet our needs. Oil is fungible - OPEC will maintain whatever price it
>> wants. It's already been proven that big oil isn't interested in safety,
>> only profits. It's only motive is to have a supply near the demand,
>> reducing transportation costs, hence making larger profits from oil that
>> belongs to all Americans. Idiots like Hagar believe that somehow
>> "American" oil will be sold to Americans at a price less than world
>> market. Hagar, you ignorant slut, go level your trailer - the blood is
>> flowing out of your brain.
>
> Everybody's got a nice, simple plan. The liberals say "green energy", and
> the conservatives say "drill". But the problem is technical, not
> ideological. What do the numbers say? We don't have enough old-style
> pump-and-drill reserves on American soil to drill our way out of
> dependence. And a lot of the "green" plans are money-wasting boondoggles.
> The problem is real, and there's no simple answer. But the path we're on
> is unsustainable, so something's going to change, one way or another. It
> would be helpful if we could be practical rather than dogmatic.

Dogmatic or not ... we do know three things for sure:

1) We have, at a minimum, as much oil domestically as the Arabs have in
reserve.

2) The wind doesn't blow 24 hours a day, even though Liberals and Obama do.

3) The Sun only shines, on the average, 10 hours a day on any given day.

Options 2 and 3 are sucker bets. But Liberals want to run the world
according to their vision of utopia, rather than practicality. Because of
this, their reign of incompetence will be limited, until, unfortunately, the
Conservatives once again surpass them with their brand of stoic stupidity.

I will refrain form commenting in length on noTroll's incoherent comments,
because he is the product of Liberalism, specifically he's suffering form
severe case of Mental Disorder. This is, in all likelihood, because of his
proximity to Branson Missouri, the Redneck Country Music Capitol of the
USofA, where you can reverse history by merely reciting the song of woe
backwards, for example, instead of: "the incompetent Nigger is screwing us",
they sing: "we enjoy getting screwed by the incompetent Nigger".

God bless the ignorant, for they don't pay any taxes and have no clue whence
the money comes from.

On Apr 2, 3:17 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> WTF ... this is exactly what the GOP wanted to do ever since oil started to
> climb, around the time Obama took over, and doubled in price, but the prince
> of darkness didn't allow drilling ... anywhere in the US ... now suddenly,
> that is his fucking plan ??? Oh, I see, that unreliable wind power and
> 10 hour of daylight solar power is really going to kick the
> Arab's asses ... the guy's delusional ..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110402/ap_on_re_us/us_obama
>
> This is from the same brain-dead Community Organizer who
> said we could eliminate foreign oil dependency by properly inflating our
> tires ... bwahahahahahahhh
> Liberals, you voted for this dipstick ...

You obviously have deep-fried LLPOF roadkill blockage again.

Take a strong laxative and duck tape yourself to the nearest toilet.

Stop pretending that a born-again redneck hack like yourself is always
right and always first. You have a very short memory, and it's
dysfunctional at best.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Apr 2, 6:22 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> WTF ... this is exactly what the GOP wanted to do ever since oil started to
> climb, around the time Obama took over, and doubled in price, but the prince
> of darkness didn't allow drilling ... anywhere in the US ... now suddenly,
> that is his fucking plan ??? Oh, I see, that unreliable wind power and
> 10 hour of daylight solar power is really going to kick the
> Arab's asses ... the guy's delusional ..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110402/ap_on_re_us/us_obama
>
> This is from the same brain-dead Community Organizer who
> said we could eliminate foreign oil dependency by properly inflating our
> tires ... bwahahahahahahhh
> Liberals, you voted for this dipstick ...

> Folks, is Hagar just about the dumbest fuck in the trailer park?  No matter
> how much oil we get from domestic sources, it's not enough to meet our
> needs.  Oil is fungible - OPEC will maintain whatever price it wants.  It's
> already been proven that big oil isn't interested in safety, only profits.
> It's only motive is to have a supply near the demand, reducing
> transportation costs, hence making larger profits from oil that belongs to
> all Americans.  Idiots like Hagar believe that somehow "American" oil will
> be sold to Americans at a price less than world market.  Hagar, you ignorant
> slut, go level your trailer - the blood is flowing out of your brain.

Hagar is OPEC

Larry Kroger
2011-04-03 03:05:18 EST
On 4/2/2011 9:34 PM, Hagar wrote:
> [...]
> according to their vision of utopia, rather than practicality. Because of
> this, their reign of incompetence will be limited, until, unfortunately, the
> Conservatives once again surpass them with their brand of stoic stupidity.
>
> I will refrain form commenting in length on noTroll's incoherent comments,
> because he is the product of Liberalism, specifically he's suffering form
> severe case of Mental Disorder. This is, in all likelihood, because of his
> proximity to Branson Missouri, the Redneck Country Music Capitol of the
> USofA, where you can reverse history by merely reciting the song of woe
> backwards, for example, instead of: "the incompetent Nigger is screwing us",
> they sing: "we enjoy getting screwed by the incompetent Nigger".
>
> God bless the ignorant, for they don't pay any taxes and have no clue whence

In terms of oil that can be recovered cost-effectively, our national
reserves are relatively low. We're stronger in coal and natural gas, but
oil is mostly in the hands of foreign kooks. The decline in domestic
production can't fairly be blamed on tree-huggers; the problem is that
most viable oil has been tapped. Some people post claims of huge
domestic oil reserves, but they're claiming credit for the full Bakken
formation (a huge deposit of shale oil), relatively little of which can
be recovered economically. We may get a nice steady trickle out of new
shale oil projects, and every little bit helps. But we're not going to
save the nation with shale oil. And Canada's reserves have jumped with
the inclusion of tar sands, which are still pretty difficult to process;
easier than shale oil, but nothing like drilling a hole in the ground
and catching the gusher. I'd rather this weren't the case, because it
would make our job so much easier if we could just drill for more oil.
T. Boone Pickens has been pushing his "Pickens Plan", with the central
idea of using less oil and filling the gap with natural gas and wind
power. And Pickens is an old oil man and a Republican (i.e., not a tree
hugger), but he's put partisan politics aside for the sake of saving
America.

On 4/2/2011 10:11 PM, Larry Kroger wrote:

> Everybody's got a nice, simple plan. The liberals say "green energy",
> and the conservatives say "drill". But the problem is technical, not
> ideological. What do the numbers say? We don't have enough old-style
> pump-and-drill reserves on American soil to drill our way out of
> dependence. And a lot of the "green" plans are money-wasting
> boondoggles. The problem is real, and there's no simple answer. But the
> path we're on is unsustainable, so something's going to change, one way
> or another. It would be helpful if we could be practical rather than
> dogmatic.

The only real solution for now is nuclear.

Of course, that ship has sailed with the jap earthquake.

We're officially fucked.

Notroll2O12
2011-04-03 08:40:18 EST

"Hagar" wrote in message

> [...]

Options 2 and 3 are sucker bets. But Liberals want to run the world
according to their vision of utopia, rather than practicality. Because of
this, their reign of incompetence will be limited, until, unfortunately, the
Conservatives once again surpass them with their brand of stoic stupidity.

I will refrain form commenting in length on noTroll's incoherent comments,
because he is the product of Liberalism, specifically he's suffering form
severe case of Mental Disorder. This is, in all likelihood, because of his
proximity to Branson Missouri, the Redneck Country Music Capitol of the
USofA, where you can reverse history by merely reciting the song of woe
backwards, for example, instead of: "the incompetent Nigger is screwing us",
they sing: "we enjoy getting screwed by the incompetent Nigger".
You won't answer because you can't. And I don't recall anyone suggesting
that solar and wind can eliminate oil. Probably only nuclear could do
that - and we've seen what happens when a nuke plant is designed, built and
operated by entities interested primarily in next quarter's profits. So
that model has to change. As does the model for deep water drilling. In the
meantime, Congress is going to enact a bigot tax with the proceeds going to
public schools. As you become a minority I know there will be a propensity
for your ilk to lash out. Training the young will lessen the impact. As
for you, it's winter. Your day is done. I suggest you go peacefully into
the night.