Research Discussion: 6 Million North Koreans Crops Of Potatoes, Wheat, And Barley Have All Failed.

6 Million North Koreans Crops Of Potatoes, Wheat, And Barley Have All Failed.

6 million North Koreans crops of potatoes, wheat, and barley have all
failed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8415490/China-builds-higher-fences-over-fears-of-instability-in-North-Korea.html

Relax, the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
are coming down with Robot Soup...

http://www.paoweb.com/sn030811.htm

http://www.electricpig.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/robot-spoon.jpg

"SIR SIR EAT YOUR SOUP PROPERLY !!!"

__________________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2011-04-01 05:30:48 EST
In article <2q0bp69jghmcrkgqe09dnmal4cd6i49efs@4ax.com>,
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> 6 million North Koreans crops of potatoes, wheat, and barley have all
> failed.

Their culture-consciousness has evolved into a lethal disease. It is now being
eradicated by the gaia culture-consciousness. You overrate the value is
individual life units. Only our service to the god to be gives meaning to our
lives.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 02:30:48 -0700, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of
the Other of the Borg <six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote:

>In article <2q0bp69jghmcrkgqe09dnmal4cd6i49efs@4ax.com>,
> Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>> 6 million North Koreans crops of potatoes, wheat, and barley have all
>> failed.
>>
>>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8415490/China-builds-higher-fences-over-fears-of-instability-in-North-Korea.html
>

>Their culture-consciousness has evolved into a lethal disease. It is now being
>eradicated by the gaia culture-consciousness. You overrate the value is
>individual life units. Only our service to the god to be gives meaning to our
>lives.

North Korea just locked themselves into a Loveless Unintelligent box.
With Limited Education and Limited Freedoms.
About the only freedom that exists in North Korea
is for an Army Commander to sit around all day
chewing on a donated from the USA tin of Baked Beans
and kicking thousands of his fellow people in the head
every day until he drops dead and lost
in an after-life worse than the hell in North Korea.
Then he will be saying "oh, but I'm in heaven now, where is my love?".

Duh !

http://208.78.243.178/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/north_korean_military.jpg

"We want to kick and hate all day, then die".

When all they have to do, is build a church...

http://static.monolithic.com/domesinnews/2007/03march/birminghamnews/FaithChapel.jpg

and some greenhouses...

http://gmagsupply.com/webimages/agratech/greenhouses_supply.jpg

and study advanced drip irrigation systems...

http://www.justbiit.com/cms/irrigation/images/drip-irrigation-system-arrangement.jpg

and then be in Love !

http://bit.ly/xDQ8q

_________________________

________________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Nathan Levesque
2011-04-02 00:20:27 EST
On Apr 1, 2:54 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 6 million North Koreans crops of potatoes, wheat, and barley have all
> failed.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8415490/Chi...
>
> Relax, the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
> are coming down with Robot Soup...
>
> http://www.paoweb.com/sn030811.htm
>
> http://www.electricpig.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/robot-spoon.jpg
>
> "SIR SIR EAT YOUR SOUP PROPERLY !!!"
>
> __________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

It's unfortunate that there are nearly irresolvable reasons why
intervention short of, don't do this and we give you food, will not
occur any time soon.

> 6 million North Koreans crops of potatoes, wheat, and barley have all
> failed.

If we jump in and feed them, the regime will never abdicate.
You see, Horry, it's like religion.

There is a hungry bum who prays to God for food. Now we all know there is
no God, much less one who can grow anything. But along comes an Atheist and
he feels sorry for the poor slob, on his knees, praying his ass off, and he
gives him $10 for a warm meal.

Question: to whom does the bum express his thanks ???
Not to the donor, but to God, because he thinks that God has sent him.

Ditto for the North Koreans. If we send food, they'll never hear about it
... they just know that their Dear Leader saved their starving asses once
again, thus cementing his reputation and the real savior.

So, let them starve until they are hungry enough to revolt. As of last
account, they already ate the bark off all the trees ...

Warhol
2011-04-02 16:44:43 EST
On Apr 1, 9:54 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 6 million North Koreans crops of potatoes, wheat, and barley have all
> failed.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8415490/Chi...
>
> Relax, the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
> are coming down with Robot Soup...
>
> http://www.paoweb.com/sn030811.htm
>
> http://www.electricpig.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/robot-spoon.jpg
>
> "SIR SIR EAT YOUR SOUP PROPERLY !!!"
>
> __________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

Japan, China and India to have crop failure this year...

Thats over 3 billion people...hungry.

.

But now a new threat is on the rise that is arguably worse -
stink bugs.

Sightings of the brown marmorated stink bug have been
reported in 33 states so far this year, a rise of eight since
fall alone.

"They feed on a wide range of important food crops. Crops
such as sweet corn, apples, pears, grapes, berries, peaches,
tomatoes and peppers appear to be the most vulnerable.

"Some growers have lost their entire crop to stink bug infestations."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371748/Stink-bug-epidemic-spreads-33-U-S-states-report-smelly-pests.html

There you go... another food source for hard times.

"Invisible Hand" at work...thank you invisible hand.

--
Someone posted this in the Numerology group in a thread.

00:00 is connection with higher self

11:11 is spiritual awakening signal

--------------------------------------
111 - Ensure that Divine Purpose is driving your action

222 - Aspects of your manifestations are coming into reality

333 - Divinity is mantling and guiding you

444 - Connections to our true self being realized

555 - Beware, the upcoming end will give room for a new beginning.

666 - Seeking balance in all aspects of existence will ensure an
effortless progress and transition.

777 - glorious developments are in the making, stay on your intended
path and the fruits of toil are there for you.

888 - A point has been reached where divine integration can be
achieved.

999 - I AM having realized this stage of development, that will bring
me within the realm of no return.

000 - Who are you connected to?
This number will indicate, you are operating entirely through your
higher self.

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 12:04:35 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> 6 million North Koreans crops of potatoes, wheat, and barley have all
>> failed.
>>

>If we jump in and feed them, the regime will never abdicate.
>You see, Horry, it's like religion.
>
>There is a hungry bum who prays to God for food. Now we all know there is
>no God, much less one who can grow anything. But along comes an Atheist and
>he feels sorry for the poor slob, on his knees, praying his ass off, and he
>gives him $10 for a warm meal.
>
>Question: to whom does the bum express his thanks ???
>Not to the donor, but to God, because he thinks that God has sent him.
>
>Ditto for the North Koreans. If we send food, they'll never hear about it
>... they just know that their Dear Leader saved their starving asses once
>again, thus cementing his reputation and the real savior.
>
>So, let them starve until they are hungry enough to revolt. As of last
>account, they already ate the bark off all the trees ...

Howdy Hagar.
Yeah, I know.

The olde USA has come a long way with a lot of hard work...

http://www.redbubble.com/people/scorpio31/art/1771742-2-typical-old-style-american-general-stores-early-1900s

North Korea is gonna have to give it their best shot.
(umm pitch fork)

http://curezone.com/upload/Art/pitchfork.jpg

Besides my Mum always said
"charity starts at home".

We need more land grabs for Horry and Area51.

______________

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:44:43 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Apr 1, 9:54 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> 6 million North Koreans crops of potatoes, wheat, and barley have all
>> failed.
>>
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8415490/Chi...
>>
>> Relax, the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
>> are coming down with Robot Soup...
>>
>> http://www.paoweb.com/sn030811.htm
>>
>> http://www.electricpig.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/robot-spoon.jpg
>>
>> "SIR SIR EAT YOUR SOUP PROPERLY !!!"
>>
>> __________________________
>>
>> ___
>>
>> ___
>>

>Japan, China and India to have crop failure this year...
>
>Thats over 3 billion people...hungry.
>
>.
>

>But now a new threat is on the rise that is arguably worse -
>stink bugs.
>
>Sightings of the brown marmorated stink bug have been
>reported in 33 states so far this year, a rise of eight since
>fall alone.
>
>"They feed on a wide range of important food crops. Crops
>such as sweet corn, apples, pears, grapes, berries, peaches,
>tomatoes and peppers appear to be the most vulnerable.
>
>"Some growers have lost their entire crop to stink bug infestations."
>
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371748/Stink-bug-epidemic-spreads-33-U-S-states-report-smelly-pests.html
>
>There you go... another food source for hard times.
>
>"Invisible Hand" at work...thank you invisible hand.

Speaking of "invisible".
I reckon we could kill stink bugs
with some type of frequency weapon.
That would only target that particular bug
and not lady bugs, etc.

Advanced Micro-Biologists know stuff like that.
But I suppose that's why they were assassinated.

Because some powers on Earth
don't want 7 billion people
to turn into 23 billion people.

I understand.

It's a conundrum.

__________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Warhol
2011-04-02 19:25:55 EST
Very Soon you will need proteins...

The Glory of Men Must Die.

A Word of my Most Beloved Gran'Da'Dy

Did you think My wrath would tarry forever?! Did you think My judgment
sleeps?! Are My eyes closed to all these atrocities committed upon the
earth, day and night, without ceasing?! Are My ears also stopped from
hearing?!... Lo, I have seen and I have heard!

My face draws near to this earth!...

My eyes are filled with fire and fury!...

My forehead wrinkles, and is set hard against you,
O inhabitants of the earth!...

For it is time!

It is time to shake the cities of men by measure, and to bring up
wrath from beneath! City by city shall be punished... One here and
another there. Behold, it shall come upon them suddenly, and men shall
fear, and with great perplexity shall their hearts fail!... A great
trembling shall now come upon all people!...

THE TERROR OF THE LORD IS AT HAND!...

It shall come in swiftly, and you shall not know from where it shall
come!

It shall come upon city after city, without warning!

For I have caused the earth to become angry. Lo, the depths of the
earth tremble at My nearness, and soon this planet shall rage!... It
shall rage against you, O deceitful generation! It shall devour and
consume this generation!... Scouring from the earth all man has made!

The Scriptures do not lie! And My prophets speak, yet the people
refuse to hear!... They will not listen. Even My own people will not
believe, yet their belief is not at all required... For My will is
set, and can in no wise be turned back! The truth of My Word stands!
It speaks throughout the generations and echoes throughout
eternity!...

On Apr 3, 12:06 am, saulle...@cox.net wrote:
> SO WHY DON'T YOU EAT THOSE STINK BUGS, PIG?
>
> PROTEIN!
>
> Saul Levy
>
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:44:43 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Apr 1, 9:54 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> 6 million North Koreans crops of potatoes, wheat, and barley have all
> >> failed.
>
> >>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8415490/Chi...
>
> >> Relax, the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
> >> are coming down with Robot Soup...
>
> >>http://www.paoweb.com/sn030811.htm
>
> >>http://www.electricpig.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/robot-spoon.jpg
>
> >> "SIR SIR EAT YOUR SOUP PROPERLY !!!"
>
> >> __________________________
>
> >> ___
>
> >> ___
>
> >Japan, China and India to have crop failure this year...
>
> >Thats over 3 billion people...hungry.
>
> >But now a new threat is on the rise that is arguably worse -
> >stink bugs.
>
> >Sightings of the brown marmorated stink bug have been
> >reported in 33 states so far this year, a rise of eight since
> >fall alone.
>
> >"They feed on a wide range of important food crops. Crops
> >such as sweet corn, apples, pears, grapes, berries, peaches,
> >tomatoes and peppers appear to be the most vulnerable.
>
> >"Some growers have lost their entire crop to stink bug infestations."
>
> >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371748/Stink-bug-epidemic-sp...
>
> >There you go... another food source for hard times.
>
> >"Invisible Hand" at work...thank you invisible hand.

Warhol
2011-04-02 19:53:07 EST
And I shall surely perform all I have spoken.

I shall not cease, nor relent, nor shall I be turned back from My
purpose!... The kingdoms of men must die! And the evil of men must be
destroyed!... All must be wiped away!

Peoples of the earth, you have hated life!

You have polluted MY garden!

DISEASED AND AWFUL GENERATION,
YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE GARDEN!...

And so I am come to cleanse! And to wipe away!...

I am come down!...

MY FACE IS VERY NEAR!

Do you feel the heat of My wrath, O ignorant and vain peoples?!... You
retain no knowledge at all! Only greed and wickedness, wickedness upon
wickedness, passes before your eyes without ceasing... And oh how you
love to have it so!
DEAD GENERATION! Your hearts are stone!... Day after day you build up
wrath, the vessels overflow! Day by day, the bodies are stacked up in
heaps! Day by day, the unborn are slaughtered!... Whole generations of
people murdered without cause! Multitudes of innocent cast off as
refuse!... Yet you think Me too harsh, and My punishments too severe,
My judgments unfair?!

I AM THE LORD, AND THIS IS MY EARTH!
THESE ARE MY CHILDREN!...

All you see, from the ground beneath your feet
To the farthest reaches of the universe, is MINE!...

And I shall do as I please!

I shall do according to the counsel of My own will...

Therefore, O peoples of the earth, because you have slaughtered the
innocent and murdered your neighbor... Lo, you have even made for
yourselves laws, that all may do their pleasure in unrighteousness and
perform evil at their leisure... So then shall I also declare MY Law,
and it shall fall hard upon the backs of all nations!
Yea, I have put forth the decree, and hasten to carry out your
sentences, O peoples of the earth! And what is the sentence, you
ask?... Look upon the slaughtered innocent, look upon their torn and
broken bodies... Behold how they are torn in pieces! See how their
blood pours down and their limbs are strewn about!... LOOK!!! Look how
they are scraped out of their mother’s womb!... Look upon the works of
your hands, you evil and most wicked generation!... LOOK UPON YOUR
WICKEDNESS!!! LOOK UPON ALL YOU HAVE DONE!

Thus says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth: Because of this
blood, which remains on your hands, because of all the multitudes of
slain you have piled up in heaps, because of the evil works of your
hands in where you have agreed together, to both do and allow them, to
make them law... THUS SHALL I, IN LIKE MANNER, DO UNTO YOU! IN LIKE
MANNER SHALL YOU RECEIVE AT MY HAND!
Lo, even double shall you receive at My hand, and double again, until
there is no place found that is not laid waste, until every land is
polluted by the stink of rotting corpses. Both man and beast shall lie
down in death together!... They shall be as refuse upon the land!

I shall tear down your cities
And break apart all your dwelling places!...

I shall tear your leaders in pieces,
And pour out the blood of your mighty men upon the ground,
Until it reaches unto the neck!

Behold, all mighty and evil men shall be torn in pieces, with their
limbs strewn about in the open fields and in the waste places!
Behold, the great army, the astonishing company, the assemblage of
nations who have come together to fight against The Holy One of
Israel, shall be broken in pieces without hand!... For strong is The
Lord, and sharp is the sword which proceeds from His mouth!
Behold I, even I, The Lord of Hosts, shall scrape every last vestige
of man and his inventions from the Earth at the last day!... For I am
God, and the glory of My strength is revealed in My Holy One!

The glory of men must die!...

Declares The Lord of Hosts, The Only Creator!... My most beloved
Gran'Da'Dy... Lord of Time and Heaven...

Hurry now, and kiss Me upon My face,
All you who know My name!...