Research Discussion: Oh Well. Nearly 10 Years Since The Disclosure Project.

On Mar 30, 10:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Nearly 10 years since The Disclosure Project.
>
> It's been a ride.
>
> Oh, well, time to go and read around Rense
>
> http://Rense.com
>
> _________________________

That Disclosure Project and C2C, going nowhere seems kinda lame.

Are your local K12s as excluded or banished as are our K12s

http://translate.google.com/#

Nearly 10 years since The Disclosure Project.

It's been a ride.

Oh, well, time to go and read around Rense

http://Rense.com

_________________________

________________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:04:38 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 30, 10:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Nearly 10 years since The Disclosure Project.
>>
>> It's been a ride.
>>
>> Oh, well, time to go and read around Rense

>That Disclosure Project and C2C, going nowhere seems kinda lame.

Hi Brad.

I support Dr Greer, but putting at that info on the 6:00pm news would
have been wrong. It has been much more interesting to see people get
into studying about it, and seeing the comments in YouTube.

Coast to Coast AM is still going strong.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

And these days there are so many other radio shows and websites.
It's really good fun exploring the internet.

>Are your local K12s as excluded or banished as are our K12s

I just learned a new word "K12s". (education)
Had to check in Google.

The K12s here are still evolving.
I see a lot about it sometimes
after the local news here on television.
They are trying to stop bullying,
and teach about ecology.

But best of all, people can research from the internet.
The internet has been a wonderful gift to the world.
Have to show more gratitude for that.

"Thanks to England and America !".

LOL :)

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Nearly 10 years since The Disclosure Project.
>
> It's been a ride.

Wait... What got disclosed again?

On Mar 31, 1:40 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:04:38 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 30, 10:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Nearly 10 years since The Disclosure Project.
>
> >> It's been a ride.
>
> >> Oh, well, time to go and read around Rense
> >That Disclosure Project and C2C, going nowhere seems kinda lame.
>
> Hi Brad.
>
> I support Dr Greer, but putting at that info on the 6:00pm news would
> have been wrong. It has been much more interesting to see people get
> into studying about it, and seeing the comments in YouTube.
>
> Coast to Coast AM is still going strong.
>
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com
>
> And these days there are so many other radio shows and websites.
> It's really good fun exploring the internet.
>
> >Are your local K12s as excluded or banished as are our K12s
>
> I just learned a new word "K12s".  (education)
> Had to check in Google.
>
> The K12s here are still evolving.
> I see a lot about it sometimes
> after the local news here on television.
> They are trying to stop bullying,
> and teach about ecology.
>
> But best of all, people can research from the internet.
> The internet has been a wonderful gift to the world.
> Have to show more gratitude for that.
>
> "Thanks to England and America !".
>
> LOL  :)
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

The internet is only the spider's web, and we're not the spider.

http://translate.google.com/#

>>> Nearly 10 years since The Disclosure Project.
>>>
>>> It's been a ride.
>>

>> Wait... What got disclosed again?
>
> I was trying to think,
> but we just had a massive earthquake aftershock
> 10 minutes ago.
>

> "What got disclosed?"
>
> Arrr we are on a shakey rock flying around the Galaxy, Sir !

That's what they announced at that press conference?

____________________

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:28:28 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Wait... What got disclosed again?
>>
>> I was trying to think,
>> but we just had a massive earthquake aftershock
>> 10 minutes ago.
>>

>> "What got disclosed?"
>>
>> Arrr we are on a shakey rock flying around the Galaxy, Sir !
>

>That's what they announced at that press conference?

Oh, you didn't watch any of their videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZAoMv_QnAU

There, I have been talking to myself here for 10 years.

And Sir Artie and Hagar are actually A.I robots !