Research Discussion: LOVE FOR BERT (GOD) ... FINALLY WE HAVE A "GOD" (BERT)

LOVE FOR BERT (GOD) ... FINALLY WE HAVE A "GOD" (BERT)

MAD COSMIC UFO BOOM
2011-03-30 05:02:12 EST

FOR YOU ...

http://greenhorz.info/coloring%20book/plog-content/images/kids-print-activity/barbie/juego-maquillaje-barbie-lovely-barbie-dolls.jpg

I have been geeking on the internet for 16 years,
that's probably my favorite pic.

After Duke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afInpBJOb_Y

Heh.

Are you gonna play that PC game Mr HAVC ?

And you Hagar ?

And Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A ?

And Harry ?

And Ugly Bob ?

And GOD ?

THAT IS GOING TO BE HEVON !!!

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 05:17:07 -0700 (PDT), herbert glazier
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 4, 7:04 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 4/4/2011 6:08 PM, herbert glazier wrote:
>>

>> > I made God in my own image. God is like me so ugly it can't show
>> > itself. Reality is God thinks he is me. Go figure. My Rudy thinks she
>> > should go to heaven faster than me.I hate to tell my dog heaven is
>> > just a man made up crazy house.
>>
>> That's right Bert!
>>
>> Soon you'll be dead.
>>
>> They'll take you to the funeral home and suck the
>> sewage from your intestines and drain all the blood
>> and other disgusting fluids from your body. Afterwards,
>> they'll tie your mouth shut and the gay mortician will
>> fondle your junk... The first time in 40 years that
>> anyone but you (and Rudy) has done that.
>>
>> Have a nice day!  :-)
>>
>> --
>> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>
>HVAC Very bad you telling me that I will soon be dead. Last 4 doctors
>that said that all died before their time. Dr Bacellona was only 46
>and died 5 weeks after she told me I must give up beer or I will never
>reach 81. Get the picture You just jinx yourself TreBert

Love to you Sir.

______________________

______________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Herbert Glazier
2011-04-04 18:08:11 EST
On Mar 30, 5:02 am, MAD COSMIC UFO BOOM <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> FOR YOU ...
>
> http://greenhorz.info/coloring%20book/plog-content/images/kids-print-...
>
> I have been geeking on the internet for 16 years,
> that's probably my favorite pic.
>
> After Duke...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afInpBJOb_Y
>
> Heh.
>
> Are you gonna play that PC game Mr HAVC ?
>
> And you Hagar ?
>
> And Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A ?
>
> And Harry ?
>
> And Ugly Bob ?
>
> And GOD ?
>
> THAT IS GOING TO BE HEVON !!!

I made God in my own image. God is like me so ugly it can't show
itself. Reality is God thinks he is me. Go figure. My Rudy thinks she
should go to heaven faster than me.I hate to tell my dog heaven is
just a man made up crazy house. TreBert

On 4/4/2011 6:08 PM, herbert glazier wrote:

> I made God in my own image. God is like me so ugly it can't show
> itself. Reality is God thinks he is me. Go figure. My Rudy thinks she
> should go to heaven faster than me.I hate to tell my dog heaven is
> just a man made up crazy house.

That's right Bert!

Soon you'll be dead.

They'll take you to the funeral home and suck the
sewage from your intestines and drain all the blood
and other disgusting fluids from your body. Afterwards,
they'll tie your mouth shut and the gay mortician will
fondle your junk... The first time in 40 years that
anyone but you (and Rudy) has done that.

Have a nice day! :-)

Herbert Glazier
2011-04-05 08:17:07 EST

On 4/5/2011 8:17 AM, herbert glazier wrote:

>> Have a nice day! :-)
>>
>> --
>
> HVAC Very bad you telling me that I will soon be dead. Last 4 doctors
> that said that all died before their time. Dr Bacellona was only 46
> and died 5 weeks after she told me I must give up beer or I will never
> reach 81. Get the picture You just jinx yourself TreBert

Look on the bright side, Bert...The graveyard is right
across the street!

> On 4/5/2011 8:17 AM, herbert glazier wrote:
>

>>> Have a nice day! :-)
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> HVAC Very bad you telling me that I will soon be dead. Last 4 doctors
>> that said that all died before their time. Dr Bacellona was only 46
>> and died 5 weeks after she told me I must give up beer or I will never
>> reach 81. Get the picture You just jinx yourself TreBert
>

> Look on the bright side, Bert...The graveyard is right
> across the street!

You meant "The landfill is right across the street" .. right ??

On Apr 4, 3:08 pm, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 30, 5:02 am, MAD COSMIC UFO BOOM <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > FOR YOU ...
>
> >http://greenhorz.info/coloring%20book/plog-content/images/kids-print-...
>
> > I have been geeking on the internet for 16 years,
> > that's probably my favorite pic.
>
> > After Duke...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afInpBJOb_Y
>
> > Heh.
>
> > Are you gonna play that PC game Mr HAVC ?
>
> > And you Hagar ?
>
> > And Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A ?
>
> > And Harry ?
>
> > And Ugly Bob ?
>
> > And GOD ?
>
> > THAT IS GOING TO BE HEVON !!!
>
> I made God in my own image. God is like me so ugly it can't show
> itself. Reality is God thinks he is me. Go figure. My Rudy thinks she
> should go to heaven faster than me.I hate to tell my dog heaven is
> just a man made up crazy house.   TreBert

Lucky for you and your bitch Rudy, there's also no hell to worry
about. Just ask rabbi Saul Levy if you don't believe me.

No wonder politicians and their government agencies keep their faith-
based cloak of deceptions and perversions going strong, when each God
is conditional and always forgiving regardless of their crimes against
humanity.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Apr 5, 5:17 am, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 7:04 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 4/4/2011 6:08 PM, herbert glazier wrote:
>
> > > I made God in my own image. God is like me so ugly it can't show
> > > itself. Reality is God thinks he is me. Go figure. My Rudy thinks she
> > > should go to heaven faster than me.I hate to tell my dog heaven is
> > > just a man made up crazy house.
>
> > That's right Bert!
>
> > Soon you'll be dead.
>
> > They'll take you to the funeral home and suck the
> > sewage from your intestines and drain all the blood
> > and other disgusting fluids from your body. Afterwards,
> > they'll tie your mouth shut and the gay mortician will
> > fondle your junk... The first time in 40 years that
> > anyone but you (and Rudy) has done that.
>
> > Have a nice day!  :-)
>
> > --
> > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>
> HVAC Very bad you telling me that I will soon be dead. Last 4 doctors
> that said that all died before their time. Dr Bacellona was only 46
> and died 5 weeks after she told me I must give up beer or I will never
> reach 81. Get the picture You just jinx yourself   TreBert

You see, there is a light at the end of our tunnel, and the only light
in the HVAC tunnel is that of a locomotive headlamp closing fast.

http://translate.google.com/#